PDA

View Full Version : prc girl i know

Iemanishere
24-09-2012, 03:35 PM
to all my good brothers, this happen to me just last week and it ended after just one week...

It all happen early mid month..

Part 1.

It all happen one late eveing when i recivied a call from one of girls i used to know in gaylang asking me to go out for supper as she got something to tell me and as well needed my help.. (let call wen)

littlepok
24-09-2012, 03:41 PM
by the length of 1 part, it takes 100parts to see head or tail of what's happening. no offence but u rather write a larger chunk when u free than 2 liner with no head or tail and tickle people's appetite.

see see only
24-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Ok pls continue ... :)

We are listening .... so? :cool: However i do suggest that you bring your story to the "matters of heart" section ... :rolleyes:

Iemanishere
24-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Sorry bro, was so busy.. Will do more updates tonight.. Thks again

Iemanishere
24-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Point noted, will post it tonight again in 'matters of the heart'

DegenerationX
24-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Upon meeting her, she claimed her father contracted a illness and needed a huge sum of money. Wanted to borrow some money from me.

I help TS continue....:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Upon meeting her, she claimed her father contracted a illness and needed a huge sum of money. Wanted to borrow some money from me.

Sounds o so familiar these sentence :eek::o

wally888
25-09-2012, 12:38 AM
.........then she lives happily and ever after! [The End]

:D :D :D

alan0338
25-09-2012, 09:27 AM
luan luan camp here also ... :D :D

DegenerationX
25-09-2012, 09:32 AM
.........then she lives happily and ever after! [The End]

:D :D :D

Not yet the end lah....

She lives happily ever after and TS started a thread in Matters of the Heart, kpkb how he kena cheated of his money by a FL. :D

drekman
25-09-2012, 09:49 AM
And then she con all your money.

drekman
25-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Tat is wat cheena girls and guys are good at.

littlepok
26-09-2012, 11:21 AM

actually i think singapore man quite suay one. cheena gals go near us, their family sure got accident or illness one but they keep coming back for more. coincidence or what? haha

DegenerationX
26-09-2012, 12:00 PM
actually i think singapore man quite suay one. cheena gals go near us, their family sure got accident or illness one but they keep coming back for more. coincidence or what? haha

haha....its the gals suay. meet singapore men and their family members will be in trouble. I did have one oso like that. One of my my regular ktv gal was looking very moody so i ask her why. She replied say her father got some illness need operation and needed huge some of money. I replied: "哦!那你要努力,勤劳,多赚点钱” From then on, she boh chap me liaoz :D

wally888
26-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Then BOSS will start to condemn TS :D

Not yet the end lah....

She lives happily ever after and TS started a thread in Matters of the Heart, kpkb how he kena cheated of his money by a FL. :D

DreamOfLust
26-09-2012, 10:36 PM
why gaylang??? got abit of pun in there....

littlepok
28-09-2012, 12:18 PM
haha....its the gals suay. meet singapore men and their family members will be in trouble. I did have one oso like that. One of my my regular ktv gal was looking very moody so i ask her why. She replied say her father got some illness need operation and needed huge some of money. I replied: "哦!那你要努力,勤劳,多赚点钱” From then on, she boh chap me liaoz :D

next time u should say: i see what i can do. let's go 7-11. then buy a pack of condoms go hotel bonk her big time. then give her the packet of panadol u bought at 7-11.

hope this can ease some pain