PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice...

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Hello to all bros and sis.

I am really at a loss of what to do now, hope I can get some help/advice here.

Story
I started liking this ex-classmate of mine around a year back... I met her during my school intern-ship 4years ago. I liked her then (4years ago), but I didn't take action (starting to regret now).

We usually meet up with a group of friends twice a month, and yea, we were good friends (but we never went out 1 on 1). But around July last year, I bumped into her on my way to work one day, then we started sending messages and after 2 weeks, we went out together.

Maybe I should share some background on myself and her. She's a good girl (Dip grad), working for her own school fees, always home before 12am, had 2 ex-bfs, currently attached with a bf (3 years r/s), bf serving NS. She got attached to her current bf around 1 year after our intern-ship, The guy happens to be our junior also.

About myself, just finished serving my NS last year (Dip grad), found a job, currently on overseas job training for half a year, returning next month, Have no gfs before (tried wooing 2, but failed miserably), not fat, not poor, not ugly (haha).

Well I know what some bros might say, me trying to steal a girl from another NSF, is just wrong. Anyway, back to what happened. It was on our 3rd date or so that we started getting intimate. But we always stop at light petting. As she is still attached now, we don't have physical contact while we are outside... yea, kind of like we afraid of getting caught or what. After a month or so like this, I had a talk with her, and we both agreed on the fact that we do like each other.

So after around half a year of "under the light" dating, I had to leave SG for my job training... and as you would have guessed, that was when things started going downhill for me. She told me she wanted this to end, that her bf don't deserve it. So she told me on our last date, that after that night, we return to being friends. Of course I can't take it, but what else can I do? I am leaving and can't be there for her. Then she told me to leave everything to fate.

Throughout my training, I thought I was coping well with the "break up". We kept in contact throughout, but things started getting 1 sided, eventually it became only me trying almost too hard. Then I told her I couldn't do this anymore, somehow she had become my pillar of support while overseas, and her ignoring me is like tearing down that pillar. And she said sorry... told me to give up and that she is happy with her current bf. Then she said they talked about marriage, and plan to get married in 2-3 years time. She said things might be different if I had tried to woo her during our internship (freaking regret now).

So now the question, what should I do now? Give up and move on? Or go all out once and for all? Or wait?

It just feels like I haven't tried my best and might regret even more next time if I just give up now.

paiseh for wall of text.

Summary
For those who are lazy to read...
TS likes girl
Girl likes TS
Girl currently attached with an NSF (3 years r/s)
bf is 1 year younger than both of us.
TS goes overseas for job training.
Girl tells TS to give up and she is going back to her bf.

TS wants to know what he should do...

hurts
24-09-2012, 12:47 PM

So now the question, what should I do now? Give up and move on? Or go all out once and for all? Or wait?

TS wants to know what he should do...

Give up and move on. If she think you are deserving and a potential boyfriend she will already gave up on her boyfriend long long a go.

Obviously she is two timing you how can she say she have feelings for you while she is with her current bf and probably enjoy fucking everynight?. Dump that mentally screwed bitch if you are a man.

Try putting yourself in the shoe of her current boyfriend and you will see the picture better.

Trust me this cycle will go on if the next player come along and woo her.TS remember this, talk is free, if you woo me 5 years a go I would be your wife happily with kids now :D

beetle
24-09-2012, 03:41 PM
TS remember this, talk is free, if you woo me 5 years a go I would be your wife happily with kids now :D

is this an open invitation ?

can i start to woo u from tonite :confused:

:D

see see only
24-09-2012, 04:02 PM
TS,

Most bros here have been through such r/s .....

And i believe some of them will suggest to you to make her your FB :rolleyes:

But if i did not remember wrongly you mentioned :- "Have no gfs before" .... therefore it just natural that you felt this way ...

Shed a few more tears for a few more cases, this is just a stage that almost all guys and even gals need to experience ;)

And when she said those crap .... "only if you go after her first" ... tat's just to make you feel better .... (white lies) :rolleyes: If a woman really likes you ... she can even give up a handsome billionaire for you ;)

hurts
24-09-2012, 04:44 PM
is this an open invitation ?

can i start to woo u from tonite :confused:

:D there are lots of ladies out here in this forum are looking for dates, may I refer you to the TCSS section in the swinger orgy thread :D majority of them will never say no.:p

Big Sexy
24-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Give up and move on.. concentrate on your career first.
u will be able to find a another nice gal once u have the dosh..;)

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the response and advice! I guess moving on is the better choice eh... It just sucks to be in my mid twenties and have zero relationships before... feels like I lost out alot...

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Besides that... It just feels that I havent tried hard enough eh. haha.

DegenerationX
24-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Wow TS, u served NS for 3 years?? :eek:

u met her 4 years ago during your internship. Usually Dip internship is in end of year 2 or final year. After which, you should go to NS. You completed NS last year, now NS only 1.5 years so u kena DB 1.5 years huh?

The gal's current bf is younger than her? They attached 3 yrs ago and the bf currently serving NS. So means the bf roughly 3-4 yrs younger than her, with no financial stability, how to win you.... :D

hurts
24-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Besides that... It just feels that I havent tried hard enough eh. haha.

Trying hard on something that is worth trying. She isn't worth even a little effort. Don't give up on the whole forest because of one tree.

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Wow TS, u served NS for 3 years?? :eek:

u met her 4 years ago during your internship. Usually Dip internship is in end of year 2 or final year. After which, you should go to NS. You completed NS last year, now NS only 1.5 years so u kena DB 1.5 years huh?

The gal's current bf is younger than her? They attached 3 yrs ago and the bf currently serving NS. So means the bf roughly 3-4 yrs younger than her, with no financial stability, how to win you.... :D

No la... 2 years NS what... Enlisted in 2009 mah. 2008 went for internship. Half a year from June 2008 - December 2008 (ya, year 2 second half.)... Grad 2009... Enlisted in the same year... Then ORD last year lor. The bf is 1 year younger. Now serving his second year in NS.

DegenerationX
24-09-2012, 05:53 PM
No la... 2 years NS what... Enlisted in 2009 mah. 2008 went for internship. Half a year from June 2008 - December 2008 (ya, year 2 second half.)... Grad 2009... Enlisted in the same year... Then ORD last year lor.

I see....thanks for clarifying my doubts. :D

Anyway, like what some bros said, you are still young, work on your career and financial stability first. Once you have established your career, gals will come automatically. ;)

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 05:57 PM
I see....thanks for clarifying my doubts. :D

Anyway, like what some bros said, you are still young, work on your career and financial stability first. Once you have established your career, gals will come automatically. ;)

Yeps. Gonna listen to the advice bros gave here. Career first... Its just that it feels like I am close to achieving something, so close... yet so far. haha. Moving on then.

beetle
24-09-2012, 06:20 PM
:D there are lots of ladies out here in this forum are looking for dates, may I refer you to the TCSS section in the swinger orgy thread :D majority of them will never say no.:p

sorry sis i not into swinging... and oh ya if u happened to be BBW... then it is ok too cos me also not into BBW..

nevertheless thanks

;)

hurts
24-09-2012, 06:34 PM
sorry sis i not into swinging... and oh ya if u happened to be BBW... then it is ok too cos me also not into BBW..

nevertheless thanks

;)

Even if I'm miss rejection of singapore I won't want a loser like you. After rejection cannot take it is it? Egoistic :D I love dealing with people like you trust me I've deal so many in life till my fingers can never count.:D

Reoxy
24-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Its just that it feels like I am close to achieving something, so close... yet so far. haha. Moving on then.

If you cannot get the girl after 1 - 2 months of courtship, it is best that you move along.

Any girls that require more than the above duration of time is either playing hard to get or you are not her priority or chosen one.

If there is mutual attraction, things move very fast. Only one-sided relationships requires prolonged duration of courtship.

勉强是永远不会有幸福的.

see see only
24-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Give up and move on.. concentrate on your career first.
u will be able to find a another nice gal once u have the dosh.

Hey bosses ... why do you guys always tot with the dosh ... girls will just fall for you ... :rolleyes:

TS, concentrate on your career .. yes ;) but do spice up your social life as well and learn to be a gentleman along the way ...... dont be like the following rich man son ... with 1.2m (sing dollars) in his bank, cant even behave himself sincerely in front of the ladies ... finally got all rejected :eek:

Seems like he throw money like no body business .... such rich man is for BF (for money & gifts) ... for long term r/s or marriage is an "NO NO"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX_Sa6T6lBQ

Big Sexy
24-09-2012, 07:57 PM
so being a gentleman will land TS a lady more than having the dosh?
having the dosh wont necessary get him the girl he likes.
but his chance of getting one will be higher.. that;s all.

Hey bosses ... why do you guys always tot with the dosh ... girls will just fall for you ... :rolleyes:
learn to be a gentleman along the way

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 08:03 PM
If you cannot get the girl after 1 - 2 months of courtship, it is best that you move along.

Any girls that require more than the above duration of time is either playing hard to get or you are not her priority or chosen one.

If there is mutual attraction, things move very fast. Only one-sided relationships requires prolonged duration of courtship.

勉强是永远不会有幸福的.

There's mutual attraction, we got intimate on the 3rd date... that happened like on the second week. But as like what other bros said, she cant be liking 2 persons at the same time.

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 08:07 PM

TS, concentrate on your career .. yes ;) but do spice up your social life as well and learn to be a gentleman along the way ...... dont be like the following rich man son ... with 1.2m (sing dollars) in his bank, cant even behave himself sincerely in front of the ladies ... finally got all rejected :eek:

Seems like he throw money like no body business .... such rich man is for BF (for money & gifts) ... for long term r/s or marriage is an "NO NO"

Gotta admit, my social life revolves round the 10 or so friends I have. Really need to expand my social life ya. haha.

I am a gentlemen! Haha, I left a huge impression on our last date tgt. After that I didn't even had any form of physical contact with her... very hard to control though.

As for money... without it, there's nothing much we can do... end of the day, no one in the right mind would stick with someone who is poor with no savings and no plans for the future.

see see only
24-09-2012, 08:15 PM
so being a gentleman will land TS a lady more than having the dosh?
having the dosh wont necessary get him the girl he likes.
but his chance of getting one will be higher.. that;s all.

Hmmmm bosses ... why not we advise TS with some form of social responsibilities ....

Concentrate on your career, works towards financial independence, at the same time, manage some of your time to have some social life ....

So that when you achieve financial independence, you will be able to manage your relationship as well .... dont give others the impression that you can buy love from any chio bu that come along your way when you think you've made it in life financially ... ;)

You will be happier tat way ... as having experiences on more BGR ... you will be likely to make a better choice on choosing the right girl ......... that loves you as a whole rather than the girl that loves your success & money only ... :cool:

As for money... without it, there's nothing much we can do... end of the day, no one in the right mind would stick with someone who is poor with no savings and no plans for the future.

Work your way up for both ... the shortage of financial independence and the proper way of handling relationship ... gonna make you an unhappy person at the end ...

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Hmmmm bosses ... why not we advise TS with some form of social responsibilities ....

Concentrate on your career, works towards financial independence, at the same time, manage some of your time to have some social life ....

So that when you achieve financial independence, you will be able to manage your relationship as well .... dont give others the impression that you can buy love from any chio bu that come along your way when you think you've made it in life financially ... ;)

You will be happier tat way ... as having experiences on more BGR ... you will be likely to make a better choice on choosing the right girl ......... that loves you as a whole rather than the girl that loves your success & money only ... :cool:

But but... how do u even balance out having BGR while working on ur career? And in my twenties with no BGR exp, is not helping.

Big Sexy
24-09-2012, 08:23 PM
mate..i cant stop people from thinking what they want..
even if i tell them the exact words you use..
some will point out saying that they too will be able to manage their relationship well even if they are not financially independence.. :)

So that when you achieve financial independence, you will be able to manage your relationship as well............... dont give others the impression that you can buy love from any chio bu that come along your way when you think you've made it in life financially ... ;)

hurts
24-09-2012, 08:33 PM
mate..i cant stop people from thinking what they want..
even if i tell them the exact words you use..
some will point out saying that they too will be able to manage their relationship well even if they are not financially independence.. :)

It do happen, young adult at the age of 20+ to early 30's who are not really financially stable still are able to manage a relationship well. Everyone expectation and wants are different in life. Of course can't deny still, with money it make life much easier but there are lots of things that money can't buy. There are many high flyer out there but when it comes to social they fail big time end up they have to turn in to a matchmaking agency for help.

Imagine if you are damn wealthy but you behave like steven lim :D OMG!

Big Sexy
24-09-2012, 08:49 PM
mate.. U just amplified what i just said..It do happen!

see see only
24-09-2012, 09:13 PM
But but... how do u even balance out having BGR while working on ur career? And in my twenties with no BGR exp, is not helping.

First help yourself by reminding yourself, that you are in your twenties ... girls must come and go ... tat's nothing to ponder about if they decided to ignore you or leave you after some kind of r/s ...

Always present yourself well in your social life ... talk or chit chat with all sort of girls that come along your way ... even with the ugly, the fatso or the overaged aunties .... when come to the girls that you dont like at all, insists to mantain your tone and gentlemanly behaviour ....

The more you practise the better you will get ... (i'm not suggesting to you to sleep with any girls with no QC check ok :D) .... but after much practise in communication with all sort of girls, you will be surprised that "when you respect all kind of girls, you will be respected by all sort of chio bu as well ..." (maybe si karma ba :rolleyes:)

HOWEVER .... focus on your career when needed, some girls will be playfully trying to lure you out even though they knew that your schedule is very tight during a certain period ............. tell her off ....... some of them will be upset but most of them will in turn respect you and likes you more because of your manly behaviour ;)

REMEMBER no matter how chio bu is a girl, they are still be a girl .... that respect and wanted a REAL MAN

Wish you Good Luck ... btw ... hehehe .... i will need to exchange for something liao ... if more advice needed from you ... .hahahahahahaa :p

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 09:25 PM
First help yourself by reminding yourself, that you are in your twenties ... girls must come and go ... tat's nothing to ponder about if they decided to ignore you or leave you after some kind of r/s ...

Always present yourself well in your social life ... talk or chit chat with all sort of girls that come along your way ... even with the ugly, the fatso or the overaged aunties .... when come to the girls that you dont like at all, insists to mantain your tone and gentlemanly behaviour ....

The more you practise the better you will get ... (i'm not suggesting to you to sleep with any girls with no QC check ok :D) .... but after much practise in communication with all sort of girls, you will be surprised that "when you respect all kind of girls, you will be respected by all sort of chio bu as well ..." (maybe si karma ba :rolleyes:)

HOWEVER .... focus on your career when needed, some girls will be playfully trying to lure you out even though they knew that your schedule is very tight during a certain period ............. tell her off ....... some of them will be upset but most of them will in turn respect you and likes you more because of your manly behaviour ;)

REMEMBER no matter how chio bu is a girl, they are still be a girl .... that respect and wanted a REAL MAN

Wish you Good Luck ... btw ... hehehe .... i will need to exchange for something liao ... if more advice needed from you ... .hahahahahahaa :p

Wa thanks thanks! Wise words indeed. Exchange for what? I only got 12 points... also cannot up u leh... zero power. lol.

see see only
24-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Wa thanks thanks! Wise words indeed. Exchange for what? I only got 12 points... also cannot up u leh... zero power. lol.

Young man ... read between the lines ... the skill of communicating with strangers or girls is "never express at the very first time what you wanted to say"

BTW what i trying to hint you is .......... "enough i have said enough ... the rest is up to you liao" :D

hurts
24-09-2012, 10:00 PM

Young man ... read between the lines ... the skill of communicating with strangers or girls is "never express at the very first time what you wanted to say"

BTW what i trying to hint you is .......... "enough i have said enough ... the rest is up to you liao" :D

He is indirectly asking for points don't fall for it :D

About myself, just finished serving my NS last year (Dip grad), found a job, currently on overseas job training for half a year, returning next month,

Hehe retruning next month, october but on the august 30 asking for ctc :D
30-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Bro Shakyywayy, can share ctc? Would love to try her JG! Thanks!

Caught your tail btw a more powerful bro is more attentive than I do, kudos, this spirit I must learn. :D

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 10:08 PM
He is indirectly asking for points don't fall for it :D

Hehe retruning next month, october but on the august 30 asking for ctc :D

Caught your tail btw a more powerful bro is more attentive than I do, kudos, this spirit I must learn. :D

LOLOL! NICE! Ya! Otherwise I come sbf just to ask for advice meh. Not possible what! HAHA! I plan everything swee swee. Ask for CTC earlier so I can plan when to go where when I get back.

And I lurk more than I post or give actual FRs... From my points and posts u all can see de mah! Just come out of NS for a year... Where got so much money to chiong HCs? And also... my rep cannot fulfill most of the requirements to get CTC... So I can only try lor.

But really, thanks for the great advice. Gave me alot of enlightening.

EDIT: I was wondering why 1 bro zapped and deduced that I was writing a fake story and asked me to get a life. Its because of that CTC post. No wonder. Nothing to gain for me if I faked this eh. haha.

spidey7
24-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Adv is if gal tell TS 2giv up jus giv up. Alot o fishes in pond 4u 2hook.

see see only
24-09-2012, 10:29 PM
LOLOL! NICE! Ya! Otherwise I come sbf just to ask for advice meh. Not possible what! HAHA! I plan everything swee swee. Ask for CTC earlier so I can plan when to go where when I get back.

And I lurk more than I post or give actual FRs... From my points and posts u all can see de mah! Just come out of NS for a year... Where got so much money to chiong HCs? And also... my rep cannot fulfill most of the requirements to get CTC... So I can only try lor.

But really, thanks for the great advice. Gave me alot of enlightening.

Sincerely most bros ... do not really bother whether your story is 100% true or not ... at least i dont ... :cool: becos you wont be the only person reading it ...

But judging from your reaction and your reply when Sister hurts posted something negative of you .... I guess i've just wasted my time on you ...

Hopefully some other samsters could benefit from my little effort :p :)

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Sincerely most bros ... do not really bother whether your story is 100% true or not ... at least i dont ... :cool: becos you wont be the only person reading it ...

But judging from your reaction and your reply when Sister hurts posted something negative of you .... I guess i've just wasted my time on you ...

Hopefully some other samsters could benefit from my little effort :p :)

Hmm... It is true sis Hurts posted something "negative" about me, which I don't deny. And you have not wasted your time on me! I came here posting precisely because I know the bros here are mostly from an older age group, I am sure to get golden advice from bros like you.

hurts
24-09-2012, 10:42 PM
LOLOL! NICE! Ya! Otherwise I come sbf just to ask for advice meh.
Asking for advice or sympathy to get points uh?

I plan everything swee swee.

Yes indeed you plan everything swee swee to get more points by smpathy just to

fulfill most of the requirements to get CTC...

EDIT: I was wondering why 1 bro zapped and deduced that I was writing a fake story and asked me to get a life. Its because of that CTC post. No wonder. Nothing to gain for me if I faked this eh. haha.

Eh I expose you liao ,in short to summarise,:D you plan to get points by faking story, just to hit the requirement to get ctc easily :D

Bro who zap him,YES, he truly deserve it :D

M0N5T3R
24-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Asking for advice or sympathy to get points uh?

Yes indeed you plan everything swee swee to get more points by smpathy just to

Eh I expose you liao ,in short to summarise,:D you plan to get points by faking story, just to hit the requirement to get ctc easily :D

Bro who zap him,YES, he truly deserve it :D

Er sis hurts, I joined March last year, it took me that long to come up with this "brilliant" idea to get points? Just so that I can get CTCs? Like I said, my previous posts all there for all bros to see, there's no hiding.

As for the points, I really don't care, do u see me asking for points? Do u see me bashing about ppl zapping me? No.

I love massages, clean or lup sup. It is true with my points I wont get CTCs even if I asked, thats why I scout myself just by reading the hints provided by fellow bros. IIRC, after trying out a few, I only wrote 1 fr. If I wanted points I would have tried harder wouldn't I?

As for the story... its 100% true, my group of friends are all of the same age group, and I promised the girl I wont tell any of my friends about it... You can't expect me to go to my mum and say "Ma, 我喜欢这个女孩子,她也喜欢我,但是她有男朋友,我们出去了几次,有亲嘴,但是现在她要我做回朋友,我该怎 么办?" I don't think I can do that.

So what to do... So I thought with so many senior bros here, I can get good advice, which I did! So please sis hurts, I am not what you think I am.

hurts
24-09-2012, 11:12 PM
As for the story... its 100% true, my group of friends are all of the same age group, and I promised the girl I wont tell any of my friends about it... You can't expect me to go to my mum and say "Ma, 我喜欢这个女孩子,她也喜欢我,但是她有男朋友,我们出去了几次,有亲嘴,但是现在她要我做回朋友,我该怎 么办?" I don't think I can do that.

Blah blah blah blah, 事实已经摆在眼前你还抵赖我懒的跟你吵!,you promise the girl not to tell any of your friend but it doesn't mean you can wash your dirty lienen in the public? You can that fuifilling a promise? :D OMG!!! :eek:

M0N5T3R
25-09-2012, 12:20 AM
Blah blah blah blah, 事实已经摆在眼前你还抵赖我懒的跟你吵!,you promise the girl not to tell any of your friend but it doesn't mean you can wash your dirty lienen in the public? You can that fuifilling a promise? :D OMG!!! :eek:

Sis hurts... I guess I have explained enough... either way I realised... Whatever I try to say... there will be loopholes, it just makes it worse when u point it out. And I am guilty of the faults that you pointed out. For that I will improve.

Nevertheless, thank you sis hurts and other bros for the very valuable advices given! I will put them to use, and become a better man!

Reoxy
25-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Whatever I try to say... there will be loopholes,

A story with no loophole is likely to be fictitious.

Thus, I believe you. :D

kenl8888
25-09-2012, 03:43 PM
that is the correct thing to do... She was probably lonely when the both of you were dating.. that's the problem with love.. you spend a lot of time together with a lady.. "just friends" .. then suddenly these feelings turn into love and desire to spend your future with her; rather irrational.. but that usually happens; Looks take second place. I think you should try to be friends first with any decent lady (unattached).. then love will grow.. just learn to care for her and you will not fail again miserably.. your main problem is taking rejection with a smile.. Take a look in the mirror; You deserve better than this; she has been treating you like a spare tyre.. Take a look around yourself.. If there is any girl whom you feel attracted.. try to be friends and learn to care.. Don't TRY TO WOO immediately as this will frighten them away.. I have faced rejection many times .. due to my poverty and looks while young.. but my wife of 35 years is a beautiful lady who has stood beside me through thick & thin.. beacuse she knows that I really care for her...

M0N5T3R
25-09-2012, 09:08 PM
A story with no loophole is likely to be fictitious.

Thus, I believe you. :D

Thanks bro!

that is the correct thing to do... She was probably lonely when the both of you were dating.. that's the problem with love.. you spend a lot of time together with a lady.. "just friends" .. then suddenly these feelings turn into love and desire to spend your future with her; rather irrational.. but that usually happens; Looks take second place. I think you should try to be friends first with any decent lady (unattached).. then love will grow.. just learn to care for her and you will not fail again miserably.. your main problem is taking rejection with a smile.. Take a look in the mirror; You deserve better than this; she has been treating you like a spare tyre.. Take a look around yourself.. If there is any girl whom you feel attracted.. try to be friends and learn to care.. Don't TRY TO WOO immediately as this will frighten them away.. I have faced rejection many times .. due to my poverty and looks while young.. but my wife of 35 years is a beautiful lady who has stood beside me through thick & thin.. beacuse she knows that I really care for her...

Thanks! Will try to improve on that aspect... Its hard to behave normally in front of a girl I am interested in, its like I am afraid of screwing things up.

DO_YOU_BJ
26-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Even if I'm miss rejection of singapore I won't want a loser like you. After rejection cannot take it is it? Egoistic :D I love dealing with people like you trust me I've deal so many in life till my fingers can never count.:D
Can i take this challenge?
Ain't no wild bitch I cunt tame yet :D

Greatking
26-09-2012, 02:26 AM

You already know what you want.

You just want us to agree to it and find recognition

Give up and move on come first in your mind.

Sometimes, in life, you tried very hard, but die without laying your hand on it.

Most of the time in life, you don't have to do anything, and it comes to you.

It's called fate.

Normally in life, an average person will encounter such situation a couple of time.

You might still encounter a few more times of such situation.

Give up and move on.

Greatking
26-09-2012, 02:30 AM
Sis hurts... I guess I have explained enough... either way I realised... Whatever I try to say... there will be loopholes, it just makes it worse when u point it out. And I am guilty of the faults that you pointed out. For that I will improve.

Nevertheless, thank you sis hurts and other bros for the very valuable advices given! I will put them to use, and become a better man!

Hurts is a Sis?!:eek:

DO_YOU_BJ
26-09-2012, 02:45 AM
Hurts is a Sis?!:eek:
U mean u just found out bro ah king?;)
Her pattern reminds me of a cath n a mindy though lol

hurts
26-09-2012, 03:09 AM
U mean u just found out bro ah king?;)

Her pattern reminds me of a cath n a mindy though lol

Haiz, again and again. I shall not comment later people say I'm assuming. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
26-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Haiz, again and again. I shall not comment later people say I'm assuming. :D
Y u still posting to me?
Tot u proudly & bravely proclaimed
Whatever, I will never reply to you until the ip's result is out. :D :D