PDA

View Full Version : Boinking Cheapo adventures..

Pages : [1] 2

BoinKING
23-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Okay, I think I found the place from last friday's adventure with my friend.

We have found a great place which offer a variety of entertainment and drinking holes for couples to singles - guy and girl friendly.

It is a very casual encounter which is clean but theres always an option for "after activities" within the vicinity.

For me I'm just there to chill out with friends and then head out to the clubs after 2 am.

I'll be organizing this on a weekly basis as I think it's cheap and fun way to enjoy your weekends out.

The area is Serangoon but sequence of events are as such.

Tekka market 8-9 pm - Dinner/TCSS/Pre beers (hawker price)
Prince of wales 9-12am - Chill out session with Draft Aussy pints and jager bombs ($13-$14)
Qbar 12-2am - Private lounge setting that has a live dj spinning to get into the mood of dancing. ($10 with 1 free drink)
Movida 2am - close - Dance mayhem (safra card member free entry)

Other options that you have -

Impact Thai disco - If you're into thai fever
Lup sup KTV - This one I don't know but there's one nearby
Hotel 81 - If you manage to get some action or couples feel horny.
Swee choon - Supper if you're into Dimsum
Cut scissor Cut - Curry rice

This is a rough plan that I have as I did this last friday and felt it was damn fun and very cheap way to enjoy my weekend. I have not explored the entire area yet to give more options.
Feel free to come down and join me at any part of the adventure, and you are not oblige to stay on till the end.

I'll extend the invite here if you're interested, my mates all enjoyed and want to go back again to chill out.

BoinKING
25-09-2012, 09:56 PM
As a newly initiate into the swing circle..
I would like to contribute productively to the community and this is what i've thought about so far..

Personal info...
I'm a local chinese 28, mature and athletic build - not shredded like a bodybuilder but alright.
I work in the industry this is highly regulated by the government, so I can't do stupid things out in the open.. I have to be conscious about my decisions.
Anything that I get caught would leave me without a job and end to my career.

I would like to have a theme night this friday - 28/09/2012
I would like to invite couples who love to dance to come to dance club.

I know some of the guys here have very crazy ladies who are party animals but they can't keep up because of age or interest..(some just don't like to dance)

I will only reveal a secret code word and what Im wearing on the day itself to make it mysterious.
This is also for security reasons to keep the event very discreet...

Only when you come up to me and tell me the secret code word that I will dance with you, if not I'll just focus on my date.

Couples can come down and your girl can dance with me..
I will try my very best to make her horny..
I also want your girl to make my date very jealous and horny also.

After that you guys can go back for some passionate bed room boom boom.

Before hand, please let me know any restriction and I will respect it.
Rest assured, i'm not desperate and if I feel that It's getting out of hand, I will bring her back to you for safe keeping.

Guys you can watch your lady enjoy herself and get turned on.. who knows you might pick up a chick with your new found courage from your tiny head and go back for a MFF.
You'll also be assured that you gf can drink and enjoy herself and she'll be well taken cared of, so you can dance with other girls too.

PM me if you're keen.

Jaggedfel
25-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Yo bro! I'm back count me in man! It's great to hear from you.Let's have a blast

BoinKING
25-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Promos for the week -

Qbar houses much of the local talents that helms the decks, currently it is very empty and i like it very much.
If you're into dance music and hip hop, please consider going down to support the club and help grow the local music scene.
I dare say they are up and coming and have alot of potential to move on to mega clubs like zirca, zouk and the rest of the clubs but we have to support them when they're young.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTFnVD3LYIk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSJcrHl1Lww

DJ Cherish from Qbar!!

Sharing of lobangs -

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/423623_475141969174782_633282306_n.jpg

We are 3 days away from the Got Swag? Party at Club Avatar happening this Thursday! Free entry for the first 100 guys before midnight! Ladies enter free all night long! House pours going from $5.00/Glass and $18.00/Jug! It's going down people! Lets go!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/560291_341431355951930_1711102597_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383561_368603946548232_2128320053_n.jpg

I'm not a promoter, I don't earn commission... at most goodwill from the venues such as better treatment however I'm a cheapo so I find such deals to make my money's worth.
If you appreciate my effort, please support the events.. don't need to up me.. I don't give a shit about the points.

BoinKING
26-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Yo bro! I'm back count me in man! It's great to hear from you.Let's have a blast

See ya friday mate.
PM me your number!

BoinKING
26-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Save the dates for overseas partying..

30th November Zouk KL - Showtek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ7__bd5Qd8

8 December Sepang International - Above and Beyond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiUKBUqJ368

Total cost for the weekend out is only $150 SGD.
Includes transport and lodging at a backpackers and a awesome night out..

chnhubby71
26-09-2012, 01:14 PM
delete post

BoinKING
26-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Of course, who knows she might like what she see ;)

BoinKING
26-09-2012, 05:02 PM
It's 5pm.. 1 more hour to Mid week party mayhem-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSUP9XXrVlc

lets get it on!

BoinKING
27-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Please don't msg me last min, if you missed it this time round, theres always another time.. If really want to come down, do so at your own risk, you can only depend on luck to find me.
When I'm in the clubs i can't hear my phone or I'll be too busy dancing..
So please, don't be last min, cause I don't do last min!

FRIDAY - 28/09

Okay babes, tmr i'm set.
Since no couples PM'ed me then I guess no one is interested..

No worries.. My gang is gonna go Zirca, I have guestlist for them already.
If you're coming, you need to bring along a girl and I can try to help you get guestlist too.

WE ARE TRYING TO GET VIP, BUT WE NEED TO OPEN AT LEAST 3 bottles that night then I can try to get us a deal.
So we can just take the birthday package if we pooled enough money together.

$60 per pax is our budget, if we got 8 guys, we'll be able to pool $480.. 10 pax we get $600 and a private party area.
Register your interest!
Calling all swingers, perfect enviroment for a club session for your missus..

But you need to tell me by tonight 2359, if not you can pay cover like everyone else.
If you're already a zirca regular then pm me your contact and I'll meet up with you inside.

I'll also drop by EPL's/Guess67 Impromptu drinking session to say hi and catch up with the folks.

See yall!

SATURDAY - 29/09

Brur SBY has invited me to Movida to party on saturday with two other bros from SBF.
If you're dying to find out more about the Batam scene, they are veterans.
You will get all the inside scoop of batam on the best lobangs you can find on that island.

If you're interested to come down and party with them and me, please let me know so that we can arrange accordingly.
Entry to powerhouse and Movida is free via Safra..

Please be advise that drinks are on your own or requested by the group to share..

Let me know if you're down.
Thanks!

ONE MORE SLEEP TO THE WEEKEND!
LETS GET IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEO-oQVKm9Y

BoinKING
27-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Just an update on the package -

Birthday Package:-

“PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR” PACKAGE

2 Selected Bottles of Premium Spirits

+ 1 Bottle of Mumms Champagne

+ 1 dozen Sex on the Beach shooters

Waiver for 10pax

Only at $488 *

Left over $112 will be used to buy jugs of beer.

BoinKING
28-09-2012, 08:56 AM
quick update for those who are fans of ollie des of dblo

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/308139_492650134081447_1559589597_n.jpg

If you need guestlist, pm ollie des on facebook.
Am not a fan of his work but you might like his style.

LiCksLiCksLiCks
28-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Can I join you guys?

BoinKING
28-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Okay all those who want to join me please pm me your contact.
I have a big headache with a big group.. some wants to drink some don't drink.
I have on hand 8 guestlist - but I can ask for more, however i know for a fact some say wanna come but will aeroplane.

So ive decided that we meet up at 10pm infront of zirca and we arrange accordingly, we need 10 people to pool 49 each to get the bday package. This will give us 10 waivers..

Cover is $35 for guys for 2 drinks, so upsize $14 get more stuff.

The rest we'll decide accordingly.. i didnt expect to have more than 10 people showing interest but suddenly everyone wants to go..

I should be paid by zirca haha. Anway see yall tonight, please be there on time. Late comers please make your way inside yourself and pay cover.

Thanks!

P.s - i wont be hanging around and host the event, i have to run around and meet and greet a few places..( sorry ah i have a social life to maintain)

I apologise if you get bored, if you're alone please bring a date.. if you're a solo guy then yr hunting skills better be good. Just dont hunt in the same clique... i very hard to answer later if the girl complain to me...

If you think you are a shy person, cannot open up and mingle then i advise you not to come..this is a casual event to have fun and save money!

BoinKING
28-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Can I join you guys?

Yes you may.. pm me your contact.

BoinKING
28-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Alright babes..
I'll be heading out..

See ya'll tonight..I'll see you when I see you at zirca.
All msg has been sent out.. If you didn't msg me and wanna try your luck.. I'll be in a white jacket tonight..
I'll prolly be infront of the podium area to show the dj some love..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj56nvSGvHk

Lets get it on.

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Okay folks, Thank for all those who took the time to come down.
Jayboy, Justdifferent and those whom I can't remember your nicks..

Thanks for your company and I hope to catch up with you again... It was nice seeing you.
:)

Tonight Powerhouse LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

jackion1972
29-09-2012, 10:37 AM
St James tonite?

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 10:38 AM
St James tonite?

wah you yesterday not enough ah.. YES ST JAMESSSSS POWERHOUSE TILL 2AM then MOVIDA TILL CLOSE!!

WOOOO

jackion1972
29-09-2012, 10:40 AM
wah you yesterday not enough ah.. YES ST JAMESSSSS POWERHOUSE TILL 2AM then MOVIDA TILL CLOSE!!

WOOOO

still have bottle at Zirca, u can use lah
where's ninja?

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 10:40 AM
fucking went home and puke HAHAHAHA
Don't want to use, if drink you come with me.. okay?!

jackion1972
29-09-2012, 10:42 AM
fucking went home and puke HAHAHAHA
Don't want to use, if drink you come with me.. okay?!

Ok, may not have another chance but tonite lor

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 10:50 AM
okok tonight bring you to phouse k?
Zirca i safe keep.. and see how..

Phouse will be more fun... because it's bigger and more space to dance..
Then after that Movida will be pumping out super hard beats for shuffles.

Go sleep man.. Tonight we party till 6 am, if not NO go home!

drahcir
29-09-2012, 11:26 AM
To TS,

Not easy being the organizer. Would like to join you guy later tonight. Pm you my contact. CHeer I am going to a friend's wedding dinner. Will be joining you after 11pm. Jayboy going tonight?

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Sure mate.. come on down and have fun..
Jayboy won't go so far, he likes to go around town area.. phouse not his style..

Anyway see ya tonight mate..

Cuntworth
29-09-2012, 11:36 AM
okok tonight bring you to phouse k?
Zirca i safe keep.. and see how..

Phouse will be more fun... because it's bigger and more space to dance..
Then after that Movida will be pumping out super hard beats for shuffles.

Go sleep man.. Tonight we party till 6 am, if not NO go home!

Sibei GAO Tong till 6 am ah!!! Me in lala land liao

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 11:40 AM
have fun, while I dance my heart out and fucking go crazy..
BACK OFF BACK OFF AND LET MEEEEEEEEEEEEE MINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt_p12dzs4w

Down and out with my dumb friends,
Ready to misbehave,
Forget about monday to friday ,
Cause I've been working like a slave.

Creepin' towards the weekend,
MDMAble to shine,
Bringing me down to the deep end,
Back off, back off ! And let me lose my mind !

Back off, back off!

jayboy
29-09-2012, 11:49 AM
To TS,

Not easy being the organizer. Would like to join you guy later tonight. Pm you my contact. CHeer I am going to a friend's wedding dinner. Will be joining you after 11pm. Jayboy going tonight?

Haha. Still dono yet, might join but not drink. Me china drink drank drunk for 1 week also. Now cut down and rest also. Anyway bro bonking if you need to plan, just confirm how many ppl will do. Dont accept all last min who want to join also. Cos very difficult to control also. See last nite like crazy run here and there also. Just control your group then that it. It not easy to hold so many bro togather at same place too also. ( tonite i dont mind join, cos i am free also, but want to watch EPL gunner also. Anyway suggestion ? ) You guy got my contact, sms me ba. ( if anything which i say wrong, sorry for all bro )

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Haha. Still dono yet, might join but not drink. Me china drink drank drunk for 1 week also. Now cut down and rest also. Anyway bro bonking if you need to plan, just confirm how many ppl will do. Dont accept all last min who want to join also. Cos very difficult to control also. See last nite like crazy run here and there also. Just control your group then that it. It not easy to hold so many bro togather at same place too also. ( tonite i dont mind join, cos i am free also, but want to watch EPL gunner also. Anyway suggestion ? ) You guy got my contact, sms me ba. ( if anything which i say wrong, sorry for all bro )

Okay la I was happy to help and organize la but last min really cannot..
I only start to enjoy at 2 am when I finally relax.. but by then the club close liao and everyone started to go home... hahahaha
Thats why my buddy see me so cham, ask me jio me phouse let me enjoy, cause yesterday he enjoyed himself... Weekend liao maaa I can stop acting so serious..

Thank for all the help, appreciate bro.

Next time I know liao.. first time ma... thats why you da ge guide this xiao di.
You can watch the stuff at the sports bar, later you watch finish come find us lo..

If you come I will arrange swee swee for you all..

cutemush
29-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Hey hey boinking u like having fun without me hor :( sob sob... Hehe like having fun last night? Don't Again stand still 1 area dont move hor..

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 04:17 PM
When u party long time no see, next time Pei you attica k?

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Okay buddies, 1030-11 pm outside power house.
Will be in a red tees and black fbt sweat pants.

See ya babes..

There is no obligation to drink, to buy drinks or anything.
Drink at home, go to the club and buy a pint and then chill the whole night and drink water.

I have nothing to prove in terms of money, in fact I have no money but I want you all to enjoy my company and fellow bros.
Tonight will be more casual as we don't have any girls.. but you guys can have fun trying your luck to fish..

Either way please don't feel like you need to act atas... I'm the least atas person in the room.

Address: Harbourfront, 3 Sentosa Gateway #01-01

cocobun
29-09-2012, 08:45 PM
U really a club hopper! It'll still be same place same spot for me...but I don't live there....lol

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 08:54 PM
you ask dolly reserve your fav seat liao.. "reserve for cocobun.."

cocobun
29-09-2012, 09:13 PM
you ask dolly reserve your fav seat liao.. "reserve for cocobun.."
Sometimes not cos the usually gang always there so just bump in... Mostly all know one another there...:D

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Kinda the same here lol
But we are serial clubbers so everyweek go try new stuff.

EatPrayLove
29-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Kinda the same here lol
But we are serial clubbers so everyweek go try new stuff.

BRO~~!!!!!!!!

teach me shuffle~~!!!!! :p :D

cutemush
29-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Bring me!! Lol joking phouse not my cuppa... On ah see u attica or rebel zirca soon :) let's rub shoulders haha lmao... Don't stand still one corner hor or me n that guy gonna keep trying to make u move if we ever meet again... Lol both dancing n txting thruout.. Bgr problem haha

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 11:09 PM
That guy is justdifferent lot say until like that so bad hahahahah

BoinKING
29-09-2012, 11:10 PM
BRO~~!!!!!!!!

teach me shuffle~~!!!!! :p :D

Come tonight la

EatPrayLove
29-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Come tonight la

lol
i have not slept since last night leh....
next next week k? :p

BoinKING
30-09-2012, 12:07 AM
lol
i have not slept since last night leh....
next next week k? :p

Me too.. too much see no touch.. then asked my fb to come over.
Well u know.

Now I'm here..

cutemush
30-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Wah we 2 where got bad keep jio u dance nia wor.. U say u partying hard more like we 2 party hard more although we also very mad with your texting .. So let's just say we were 90% dancing 10% texting ok

BoinKING
30-09-2012, 03:17 PM
somone must be drunk to type this hahaha.

Yesterday st james was packed everywhere.. so packed that can't even move..
Was abit bored with the same old song being played.. so went back around 4 am and sleep..

was a good night out.. but I think I want to go malaysia and party liao.. singapore getting boring.

PUMIT
30-09-2012, 08:15 PM
somone must be drunk to type this hahaha.

Yesterday st james was packed everywhere.. so packed that can't even move..
Was abit bored with the same old song being played.. so went back around 4 am and sleep..

was a good night out.. but I think I want to go malaysia and party liao.. singapore getting boring.

i have to join you one day pal, seems fun but so far just can't fork out the time. I'm going HK soon, any idea about the club scene in HK?

BoinKING
30-09-2012, 09:58 PM
lan kwai fong.
Sat I chatted up a random hongkie girl outside of Aquanova who said the alcohol is much cheaper than singapore..

If she calls me up to go out, then maybe I can gather more info.

more choices for entertainment also..
If you want can even go over to Shenzhen clubbing.. Jayboy can give you more info.

Le nest etc..

In shenzhen you can club till 5 am, drink drank drunk.. check into a spa and just bath and sleep till the afternoon, bathe again and go back to HK again haha

justdifferent
01-10-2012, 01:51 AM
Wah we 2 where got bad keep jio u dance nia wor.. U say u partying hard more like we 2 party hard more although we also very mad with your texting .. So let's just say we were 90% dancing 10% texting ok

ok lah, give it to him. he's outlasting someone a few years his junior, not bad alr :o

in my defence i was v tired that night. but yes, dance, and STOP TEXTING

BoinKING
01-10-2012, 09:38 AM
I can but the music needs to be very good...
12 hours dancing you try before ? Hahahaha that is a marathon...you need to try.

If this DJ comes down, I'll dance non stop for the whole time he plays..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpFxwqSyG1c

Im blasting this at home now and feel like dancing already, what we hear at clubs are already so old and outdated music..

jayboy
01-10-2012, 11:10 AM
lan kwai fong.
Sat I chatted up a random hongkie girl outside of Aquanova who said the alcohol is much cheaper than singapore..

If she calls me up to go out, then maybe I can gather more info.

more choices for entertainment also..
If you want can even go over to Shenzhen clubbing.. Jayboy can give you more info.

Le nest etc..

In shenzhen you can club till 5 am, drink drank drunk.. check into a spa and just bath and sleep till the afternoon, bathe again and go back to HK again haha

Very soon will be going also. Cos when i see SZ crowd, you really dono what to say also. Any bro want to join me SZ, pm me then chat more. Bonking, you love dance, i love relax also, so which place good for us ???

BoinKING
01-10-2012, 11:13 AM
aqua nova quite good..but last weekend like so many people..
that time we go like nobody sia

i think because end of the month alot of people get their salary liao wanna have fun.
zirca also not bad but need to go upstairs, downstairs too pack..

Actually my fav is Zirca VIP smoking room.. can smoke dance and enjoy myself there..
If you leave me inside there I'm happy already.. got enough space to dance and smoke haha

BoinKING
01-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Actually want go kl and play?
I bring you go, you can relax and Bio chai I go dancing...

Petaling jaya raggae bar.. next time you check it out...or we can pub crawl in changkat

PUMIT
01-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Will be heading to hk soon and will check out the clubbing scene there. Anyone knows the prices for bottles in helipad?

BoinKING
01-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Take some pics and show us ya?
The girls there are open then singapore for sure.

IAML
01-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Boinking <----- Respect!!!

hard to find peeps that really contribute.

will haunt this page for ur next outing.

been a while since i had a all night dance party!:cool:

BoinKING
01-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Boinking <----- Respect!!!

hard to find peeps that really contribute.

will haunt this page for ur next outing.

been a while since i had a all night dance party!:cool:

Oh sure no problem..
Just don't ask me to come out on weekday can le..

First i got no option of sleeping in night rider - $4.50 motel when I'm tired.
2nd I got work during weekdays.

This friday may just drop by POW for a short drink.
Have something on later at 10.30pm.. so won't be going out at night.

Those who are interested to meet me to TCSS for a while, please pm me.
But that night got a private party to attend. :D

For those who goes to Zirca often.. support Gemstarr

http://official.fm/tracks/R42r

Enjoy!

S.B.Y.1
02-10-2012, 01:02 AM
31st Desember 2012 Pacific Palce Hotel Batam - Let'S GO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4FlKd1CtNo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhV7bhIIyQM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLbpWy3Meo4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7owv0__VyA&feature=related

S.B.Y.1
02-10-2012, 01:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmV8cXroeGc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATjQCYLw3fQ&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GckpCIpNaUw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbRAiVMsdoE&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PL32D20F055F43DEA3

BoinKING
02-10-2012, 01:11 AM
*LIKE*
Hope you enjoyed yourself last sat. pak SBY.. you and your partner drink drank drunk already with about 2 towers and 1 jug of long island!

HAHAHAH If i'm in singapore.. I'll join you..
I might be in koh phangan for the full moon party!

BoinKING
02-10-2012, 01:11 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/523153_464831290227655_61282825_n.jpg

BoinKING
02-10-2012, 08:12 PM
For those who want to get wasted for cheap -

ts time for another insanely mad Wednesday night!
Wednesday 3 Oct'12

★ LADIES ★
✔ FREE ENTRY for Ladies ALL NITE LONG
✔ FREE FLOW drinks Ladies 10.30pm till 1am (Vodka Drinks, Champagne, Malibu Pineapple + Mystery cocktail)!

★ GENTS ★
✔ FREE ENTRY for Guys till 12am (ONLY if you RSVP)
✔ Cover charge for Guys after 12am - $25 (with 2 drinks)

★ Simply Mad Drink Promotions All Night Long ★
✔ $5 only for housepour glass!
✔ $7 for beer glass!
✔ $18 only for housepour jugs!

MUSIC MADNESS

Hip-Hop MASH UPS ALL NIGHT LONG with DJ ADONIS & DJ GRAVITY

Special Highlights
✔ Bar Games
✔ Beer shall be flowing from our Beer Bong Delight!

☛☛☛ REGISTRATION/RSVP ☚☚☚

PLEASE COMPLETE BOTH STEPS

1) For free entry and special deals above, simply type "MID-WEEK MADNESS" on the comment BOX below to be on our Guest-list. We'll "LIKE" your post to confirm.
2) SMS 98552826

MIDWEEK MADNESS
[your name + Your friends' names]

We will reply you with a SMS confirmation for you to flash at the door to gain entry BEFORE the party starts

--------------------------------------------
Event: ℳIDWEEK ℳADNESS
Date: 3 Oct’12, Wednesday
Venue: Club Avatar
Time: 10.30pm – 5am
--------------------------------------------

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/240557_416473488414528_735583985_o.jpg

EatPrayLove
02-10-2012, 11:27 PM
aqua nova quite good..but last weekend like so many people..
that time we go like nobody sia

i think because end of the month alot of people get their salary liao wanna have fun.
zirca also not bad but need to go upstairs, downstairs too pack..

Actually my fav is Zirca VIP smoking room.. can smoke dance and enjoy myself there..
If you leave me inside there I'm happy already.. got enough space to dance and smoke haha

i heard aquanova didn't i? :p:o

BoinKING
03-10-2012, 09:45 AM
i heard aquanova didn't i? :p:o

did i pique someone's interest? :eek:

Have a great day everybody! Party hard, party safe.

Here's some great Psytrance to wake you up and keep you going.
Woken up today at 7 am by a customer and started fighting fire..now I'm up and blasting this to wake up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxQHCcCPcfM

Midweek mayhem, 2 more sleeps to the weekend.. CHEONG AH!

vin2324
03-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Wa must support my bro tread......;)

Mutantx
03-10-2012, 04:02 PM
did i pique someone's interest? :eek:

Have a great day everybody! Party hard, party safe.

Here's some great Psytrance to wake you up and keep you going.
Woken up today at 7 am by a customer and started fighting fire..now I'm up and blasting this to wake up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxQHCcCPcfM

Midweek mayhem, 2 more sleeps to the weekend.. CHEONG AH!

Quite the undisputed party king in here, BoinKING! Reminds me of my younger days. haha.

One day, you got to teach me how to shuffle. Can an old man shuffle with brittle bones?

cocobun
03-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Wa must support my bro tread......;)

2 X Dancing King here.........:cool:

vin2324
03-10-2012, 05:00 PM
2 X Dancing King here.........:cool:

U also boleh....:D

cocobun
03-10-2012, 05:02 PM
U also boleh....:D

Nope, I can't last that long as you do on stage......got to take my hats off for you.:)

BoinKING
03-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Quite the undisputed party king in here, BoinKING! Reminds me of my younger days. haha.

One day, you got to teach me how to shuffle. Can an old man shuffle with brittle bones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuV8mYLgap4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUwZrmuF2MU

I shuffled with the best in oz.. I think I can represent Singapore.. hahaha

vin2324
03-10-2012, 07:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuV8mYLgap4

Dat a very good......:eek:

BoinKING
03-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Otw To meet jayboy in cq.
Recce scout report for mink and avatar.

Mink has more hostiles, initial scan estimate to be around 10-15.

Suggest early intercept to avoid Scatter.

Recce scout moving on to to cq to survey zirca and attica.
Will report when more intel has been gathered.

Over and out

BoinKING
03-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Sit rep update.
Spotted a fairly high interest hostile heading for zouk.

Just boarded 195.
More waiting at the city hall area.

Suggest divide and conquer, they are left unguarded ready to be intercepted.
Waiting for 32 At city hall..

BoinKING
03-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Last update then incognito mode.

Zirca and Attica having huge gathering.
Unable to ascertain total numbers as its a fairly large group.

Estimate 40-50 at zirca mix crowd.
Attica is having dirty Dutch night. Alot of open targets!

If i had to choose attica it is.

Lady boys out in full force, becareful at all cost.

Signing out Recce trooper boinking.

P.s those who have to reach me, unless you have my number dont bother. See ya

Reoxy
03-10-2012, 10:59 PM
At last some posts I can understand... :D

BoinKING
04-10-2012, 02:32 AM
Got back from CQ... had a nice night out..
Didn't even drink and I was dancing, the vibe is that good.

Was nice to be sober for once.. made friends with some aussies - perth and melbourne.

Generous folks and very funky 55 year old swedish aussies couple whom are married for 24 years.

Met a nice melbournite and we were happily chit chatting about oz..

Anyway Le noir has a cool magician from 10pm - 12 am.. he's starting his show tmr till sat?

His name is solomon, did wonderful tricks for us for just a beer.
Great dude..

Support him ya!

Big shout out to jayboy.. thanks for the mixers!
Next time you work out we go millenia walk la.. there lots of hot OLs man.. hehe

Anyway catch up with you again..
Thanks for the invite and had a lot of fun hanging out with you and the guys.

BoinKING
05-10-2012, 01:51 AM
DrInk drank drunk at mohd sultan.. $60 tower and $35 1 liter bottles.
Reporting after 2 towers and 2 towers later...

BoinKING
05-10-2012, 08:19 AM
Sat - Zirca, who wants guestlist?
PM me... I'm interested to check out their new BPM night with special K.

SA23
05-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Sat - Zirca, who wants guestlist?
PM me... I'm interested to check out their new BPM night with special K.

So wats on for tonite?:)

vin2324
05-10-2012, 06:44 PM

So free ah......:D

BoinKING
05-10-2012, 07:33 PM

Tonight.. you mean as in zirca or myself?

fu3rzas
05-10-2012, 07:49 PM
bro,
tonight zirca any thing going on? fun ma? :)
i going later... 1st time sia ><

SA23
05-10-2012, 11:20 PM
So free ah......:D

yalor at hm no program, waiting for u to jio

SA23
05-10-2012, 11:21 PM
Tonight.. you mean as in zirca or myself?

urself lor

BoinKING
06-10-2012, 03:45 AM
Attended 2 swing session back to back lol
Just got home... tmr gg out to paulanders or something.. after that see how lo maybe zirca..

BoinKING
06-10-2012, 03:46 AM
bro,
tonight zirca any thing going on? fun ma? :)
i going later... 1st time sia ><

What kinda fun u looking for?
Get lucky and get laid? I don't know.. dancing and enjoying music? Yes.

jackion1972
06-10-2012, 11:34 AM
My exercise program is high intensity (25 reps). Concentrating on shoulders.
I may be selling my true fitness membership (1.5 half years left).

BoinKING
06-10-2012, 11:37 AM
bro this one is for clubbing and partying dah..

wrong thread liao hahaha.
Tonight want to go zirca with me?

jackion1972
06-10-2012, 11:39 AM
bro this one is for clubbing and partying dah..

wrong thread liao hahaha.
Tonight want to go zirca with me?

oops, click wrongly :)
i'll sms u if i can make it.

PUMIT
06-10-2012, 12:09 PM
what deal you have for zirca tonight boinking?

BoinKING
06-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Don't know actually, I like options haha

I don't need to hook girls, I just go for the music..
I don't need a shit load of money to get wasted and have fun..

So ya lol I just like making friends and meeting new people who share me their life and time.. this kinda things money cant buy

cocobun
06-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Attended 2 swing session back to back lol
Just got home... tmr gg out to paulanders or something.. after that see how lo maybe zirca..

Your life battery is stronger then Duracell!

BoinKING
06-10-2012, 08:19 PM
My battery almost flat le.... I am gonna do fast charge now and wake up at 12 am to see lol
Good night folks

Gg into incognito mode, if you have my number then call me.
If not please dont be offended if i dont reply.. my mind says go but my body says no...

cocobun
06-10-2012, 08:27 PM
My battery almost flat le.... I am gonna do fast charge now and wake up at 12 am to see lol
Good night folks

Gg into incognito mode, if you have my number then call me.
If not please dont be offended if i dont reply.. my mind says go but my body says no...

Ha, enjoy your recharge.....

Me fully charged and on my way to the usual hole...both my body and mind says go...but my dick will says no later after I'm intoxicated...:D

BoinKING
06-10-2012, 08:28 PM
If u see someone in red tee and fbt sweat pants.....
Just say hi to that guy for me Kay.. ;)

cocobun
06-10-2012, 09:00 PM
If u see someone in red tee and fbt sweat pants.....
Just say hi to that guy for me Kay.. ;)

Ha, if you shuffling on the (left side facing the stage) stage in dolly, I will say hi...

BoinKING
06-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Oh shit how u know its me...
Haiyurrrrrr... anyway auto shut down leeee.. eyes can't open..
If u see him hor, you see him la.. if not means need to do full charge le

SA23
06-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Ha, if you shuffling on the (left side facing the stage) stage in dolly, I will say hi...

Dolly again? :D

BoinKING
07-10-2012, 01:08 AM
I just woke up..

What's my options?

Any bros can recommend?

vin2324
07-10-2012, 01:33 AM
I just woke up..

What's my options?

Any bros can recommend?

Sleeppppppppppppp............:D

BoinKING
07-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Roger.. back to incognito mode..

Sorry ya, fly aeroplane..
Damn shagged..

vin2324
07-10-2012, 02:08 AM
Roger.. back to incognito mode..

Sorry ya, fly aeroplane..
Damn shagged..

Good rest is good for the future.....;)

BoinKING
07-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Yes I'll be back to party even harder!!

jayboy
07-10-2012, 11:11 AM

Last nite i was at dolly sitting ( right side facing the stage sofa also ) Till about 12plus we shift to other place also.

PUMIT
07-10-2012, 12:07 PM
last night was at zouk and phuture, sorry not to have visited your zirca bro.

BlackBirdFly
07-10-2012, 12:08 PM
last night was at zouk and phuture, sorry not to have visited your zirca bro.

zirca was packed to the brim yesterday if u must know. even the road to the carpark was closed. :D

PUMIT
07-10-2012, 12:36 PM
zirca was packed to the brim yesterday if u must know. even the road to the carpark was closed. :D

that's terrible, never liked clarke quay clubs due to the parking issues.

BoinKING
07-10-2012, 01:40 PM
I continue private party with my girl in the bedroom.. hehe

cocobun
07-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Last nite i was at dolly sitting ( right side facing the stage sofa also ) Till about 12plus we shift to other place also.

Oh, I was at the piano bar second floor and came down later, SA23 came, bet he had a great night, first time see he go up stage!:D When i step out from supper place , it was bright sunday morning!!

SA23
07-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Oh, I was at the piano bar second floor and came down later, SA23 came, bet he had a great night, first time see he go up stage!:D When i step out from supper place , it was bright sunday morning!!

Not i want to go up lei, it was more like a drag up by my fren. But yesterday was hell man is been along time since i got drunk liao. Bet the rest also having a gd time trying to get my fren fren's to drink:D

BoinKING
07-10-2012, 05:25 PM
See la never do water parade... of course drunk

cocobun
07-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Not i want to go up lei, it was more like a drag up by my fren. But yesterday was hell man is been along time since i got drunk liao. Bet the rest also having a gd time trying to get my fren fren's to drink:D

Ha, I see u smiling happily dancing away with your ger on stage, sorry but can't get soda milk and dao huay for your fren's fren. I'll feedback this to Dolly's kitchen maybe next time they can include in the menu...:D

SA23
07-10-2012, 09:19 PM
See la never do water parade... of course drunk

Hahaha u still can remember tat u water parade me b4 ar?:D

Ha, I see u smiling happily dancing away with your ger on stage, sorry but can't get soda milk and dao huay for your fren's fren. I'll feedback this to Dolly's kitchen maybe next time they can include in the menu...:D

Hmmm...then shall c next week can jio them again or not then u have the chance to treat her the soda milk and dao huay or not.:D

cocobun
07-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Hmmm...then shall c next week can jio them again or not then u have the chance to treat her the soda milk and dao huay or not.:D

I shall leave this sweet task to other gentlemen there, or if the menu has it then I can order......:D

BoinKING
08-10-2012, 05:26 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/209766_532812713411528_1012445147_o.jpg

feel like trying this.. anyone game?

BoinKING
10-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Had a chat with the undertables...

For my girl's bday, we are gonna go for a halloween haunted house and get dressed up.
We extend to all the people on the forum.. however there is a catch..

We haven't confirm the event yet but we're looking to shit in our pants.

We want couples to join us, and you MUST BE DRESSED UP.
We seek all fun loving couples to step forward for a night of fun and enjoyment.

if the vibe is right, and if you're willing.. we will continue on for a halloween swing in our costumes.
This is on an invitation basis that we will only let you know on the day itself..

Single bros can join us, only if you meet me or undertable M first prior to the event and we'll evaluate if you're cool to come.
I'm not discriminating but I've got shit lots of fuckers who want to fuck and fuck off, assholes who just want a free fuck...our girls are not some fucking piece of meat.

For the safety of our ladies and also couples that join us, we would like to do this as a security barrier.
We are adults and some of us, discretion is needed..

Who's game..? PM me..

P.S this is a pay for your own event, we do this for friendship and for fun.. unless we share cost on the entertainment and logistics, we will let you know in advance.
All in all, we do not earn anything but your trust and friendship from this event.. it is more than swinging but a community of like-minded people who wants to have fun.

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 03:43 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559640_10151198943592313_1891875705_n.jpg

zirca all xmm siah hai..
where all my sexy foxy OLs.. really must go mink meh..

cocobun
11-10-2012, 03:54 PM
This type giam you bo??

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiV1E5_aYhb747a-tYRRdqvPKkCL6A3yNmriAdhZt4-ZHCfaCP

SA23
11-10-2012, 04:08 PM
This type giam you bo??

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiV1E5_aYhb747a-tYRRdqvPKkCL6A3yNmriAdhZt4-ZHCfaCP

Wah the one in the middle looks beautiful wor....:p, care to intro:D

cocobun
11-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Wah the one in the middle looks beautiful wor....:p, care to intro:D

Ha Bro, no name no numbers how to intro..........:D I drink drank drunk one leh....

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 04:19 PM
wah this one your personal inventory ah..

This is more my type, fuck me and my expensive taste.. sigh.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540437_306307699467233_396497757_n.jpg

cocobun
11-10-2012, 04:22 PM
wah this one your personal inventory ah..

This is more my type, fuck me and my expensive taste.. sigh.

I see this type I'll just smile, hi and move on...........lol

Sen5eS
11-10-2012, 04:25 PM
nice ... they come in all shapes and sizes hahahaha

btw ... is that You in the background with the pink shirt ? hahahaha

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 04:25 PM
different folks different strokes.. =)

Reoxy
11-10-2012, 04:37 PM
I see this type I'll just smile, hi and move on...........lol

And then she will follow after you... ;)

cocobun
11-10-2012, 04:40 PM
And then she will follow after you... ;)

now you are like the sperm in my sac.........:D

Reoxy
11-10-2012, 04:45 PM
now you are like the sperm in my sac.........:D

Exactly.

Old and Lethargic. :cool:

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 04:45 PM
4-45 lets kick up this epic mother fucker~!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU9lls3fNoo

I wanna see her spin man.. awesome..
most of SG dj can't even come close to the vibe she puts out..

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 04:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62nxcfTkLg

DJ tits.. hou mai dawg.

cocobun
11-10-2012, 04:52 PM
[url]

DJ tits.. hou mai dawg.

wah, hers is just like the base popping.....:D

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 04:56 PM
viet bu have killer body.. out of asia pac, they are up there.
I know why americans have yellow fever.. i go OZ also kannah..

White girls can't come close.

Sen5eS
11-10-2012, 04:58 PM
wah, hers is just like the base popping.....:D

Did she prop those up with a sound bar on each bosom ??? knn ... DJ Tits ??? tot you were kidding ... very distracting. Nice beats ... apart from the tits.

cocobun
11-10-2012, 05:01 PM
viet bu have killer body.. out of asia pac, they are up there.
I know why americans have yellow fever.. i go OZ also kannah..

White girls can't come close.

I should plan a trip to vietnam this holiday.......

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Aussy viets different species bro.. plus they speak english.. =P

cocobun
11-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Aussy viets different species bro.. plus they speak english.. =P

Haven't been there before but I guess it's time to pay them a visit.....:D

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 05:06 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/561536_10151116015541656_2106927735_n.jpg

wanna go? I can plan..
So i can finally tell those who ask me to do oppa gangnam style to shut the fuck up..
also prodigy is touring also..

woooooo.. i can tell those who went zouk out to suck it

cocobun
11-10-2012, 05:11 PM
wanna go? I can plan..
So i can finally tell those who ask me to do oppa gangnam style to shut the fuck up..

Great line up there, but March - June is my peak working months....

Sen5eS
11-10-2012, 05:13 PM
4-45 lets kick up this epic mother fucker~!!!
I wanna see her spin man.. awesome..
most of SG dj can't even come close to the vibe she puts out..

Britney Spears Cosplay Outfit ... her set is So so ... you only like the bit where she's grinding her midriff-midsection and imagining her riding you ?

Sen5eS
11-10-2012, 05:17 PM
wanna go? I can plan..

Gangnam style is the same as P@rty Rock :) Its' catchy even tho it's really irritating.

Steve Aoki / Madeon / Dj fresh / rita ora ... those ring a bell. Prodigy's too ancient already.

Avicii + Orjan nilsen ?

BoinKING
11-10-2012, 05:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voBNpdXkLnU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiqFcc_l_Kk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBmkFYym9hE

i'm a prodigy fan la bro..
I've been listening to them since secondary school days..

Invader must die was my fav album..

no matter how ancient, their stuff is always fresh when it comes out.

Sen5eS
11-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Only know Fire-starter ... bleah ...

This is what's keeping me moving at the moment ...

Eric Turner vs Avicii - Dancing in My Head (http://youtu.be/ZMScU2bRORE) (Tom Hangs Remix)
Avicii vs Lenny Kravitz - Superlove (http://youtu.be/kmXEiX_3p_Q)
deadmau5 feat. Chris James - The Veldt (http://youtu.be/xvtNS6hbVy4) (Official Video)

vin2324
12-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Boinking,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151200618692313&set=a.406522792312.173956.48832047312&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

BoinKING
12-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks bro vin!

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 04:23 AM
Woo having a great time with sa23.. met vin .. and saw ccb.
Danced like no tmr.. kannah eyeballed like a piece of meat... scary sia..

People at dolly drink like alcohol no need money

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 04:31 AM
Just stepped out of Dolly saw 2 ang chia.. simi saiiiii

Sen5eS
13-10-2012, 11:59 AM
hahahaha you felt like a piece of meat ? Thought you were the hunter ? :D

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Not when u are the only idiot shuffling like crazy on stage and can dance non stop And enjoying himself genuinely Alone without caring...
Compared to the rest of the guys who just are high and wanna shake and chee hong only..

They immediately will know that im a party animal lol
Oppa gangnam style hybrid shuffle hahahahaha

Ask SA23...

Best part is i was dancing with just a slight buzz from drinking at home. Come down from the stage kannah whack martel 1/4 glass.. go back on stage and continue again lol..

cocobun
13-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Not when u are the only idiot shuffling like crazy on stage and can dance non stop And enjoying himself genuinely Alone without caring...
Compared to the rest of the guys who just are high and wanna shake and chee hong only..

They immediately will know that im a party animal lol
Oppa gangnam style hybrid shuffle hahahahaha

Ask SA23...

Best part is i was dancing with just a slight buzz from drinking at home. Come down kannah whack martel 1/4 glass.. go back on stage and continue again lol..

Ha, I must have missed your dance, busying running around. Your six ladies who put you aeroplane need to be punished......:D

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 12:22 PM
I found out there were near the stage.. she don't dare meet me.. but she saw me dancing...
Next time I see you I show you the whatsapp..

Sen5eS
13-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Ha, I must have missed your dance, busying running around. Your six ladies who put you aeroplane needs to be punished......:D

hahaha 6 paper aeroplanes ? They were all bz washing their hair or having bad hair days ? :p

Well ... music is in your blood then if ChickenWind is not your priority ...

You stand a better chance if u do your Oppa hybrid Shuffle moves and boggie with the babes first ... if they like how you boggie, perhaps they'll assume you boggie well in the sack (inebriated or not) :D

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 12:24 PM
I only get turned on when a lady dances well..
Then I'm interested...

If not very Sian to dance with ladies who shake shake butt wiggle and grind..

I rather dance alone by myself..
Unless she has a nice ass and a ample bosom.. and im horny..

But thats a very rare case..

Sen5eS
13-10-2012, 12:47 PM
hahaha rarely horny ? Due to over-indulgence lately ? :p

well ... dance is a form of fore-play ... doesn't matter what you do with your hands/body/eyes/lips ... if you get sparks ... get ready to fly :D

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 12:58 PM
mate I have 3 female bonobo monkeys to feed.
Do i seriously need to go to the clubs hahahaha, i go to clubs to dance and have fun with my friends..

I do alot of socializing in my field of work, i get paid to talk and charm..
I have no shame and I can read body language.. Its just qualifying my prospects to slowly add to the harem.
Cause I don't fuck on the first date.

ladies love a man who can talk/flirt their way into their panties, they welcome it.
getting pampered and given gifts, i leave that for other suckers to do it, I'll just go in for the kill.

The first thing a woman gets turn on with is the mind, the hands and all that will follow..

Sen5eS
13-10-2012, 01:55 PM
mate I have 3 female bonobo monkeys to feed.
Do i seriously need to go to the clubs hahahaha, i go to clubs to dance and have fun with my friends..

I do alot of socializing in my field of work, i get paid to talk and charm..
I have no shame and I can read body language.. Its just qualifying my prospects to slowly add to the harem.
Cause I don't fuck on the first date.

ladies love a man who can talk/flirt their way into their panties, they welcome it.
getting pampered and given gifts, i leave that for other suckers to do it, I'll just go in for the kill.

The first thing a woman gets turn on with is the mind, the hands and all that will follow..

The power of the mind gets you everywhere :)
That explains why the hunt is more exciting than the end results.
hehehe r u a Player or Cassanova ? ;)

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 02:21 PM
nah not a romantic but i can come up with witty lines to charm and tug the heart strings..
It gets worst when i get high or tipsy, hear already get goosebumps.

I always practice on my baby, and she'll laugh and give me feedback haha.
and i can try on other girls.. lol

lately she say my tongue getting sharper and sharper.. however the ultimate weapon of a man to blow a woman's mind is his lips.
a good kiss can trigger fireworks in her groin.

Sen5eS
13-10-2012, 02:39 PM
nah not a romantic but i can come up with witty lines to charm and tug the heart strings..
It gets worst when i get high or tipsy, hear already get goosebumps.

I always practice on my baby, and she'll laugh and give me feedback haha.
and i can try on other girls.. lol

lately she say my tongue getting sharper and sharper.. however the ultimate weapon of a man to blow a woman's mind is his lips.
a good kiss can trigger fireworks in her groin.

Have you been slapped with being Cheesy or a SlimeBall ?

Dry Wit and Good Humor (witty or slapstick) always draws a smile on faces be it women or men ... charming and tugging of heart strings probably comes with practice ... as long as it doesn't get stale or cheesy or predictable.

Er ... why would alcohol bring out the best of you ? hahahaha

They say a kiss can make or break the deal after that first Contact ... :D

hahahahah you're the Jedi MindFarrker !!!!

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 03:05 PM
why because I don't think, it just flows out of me.

When i'm tipsy, i talk non stop..i can sense from the tone of voice, body language..see what is the trigger word.
If we were to meet one day, you'll understand why.. cause I have so much experience and perspective on everything, i can keep you entertained for hours on end.

Push pull .. cocky humor, theres a fine line.. thats where you separate the boys from the men. =)
Occupational hazard la.. have to refine your sense to pin point accuracy to sense and close a deal lol

In the military, this is what they call situational awareness... read the ground fast and strategizing the best route in.
I always make believe that I'm some spy, quite funny though.. role playing in such a situation of making the impossible possible.

Takes some guts, some acting some bullshiting but if it gets you where you want to go, hey why not?

SA23 had a first hand experience of how my cheapo adventures start and end..

PS. as of now.. you're already captivated hehehehe sorry i'm not a universal plug

cocobun
13-10-2012, 03:18 PM
I found out there were near the stage.. she don't dare meet me.. but she saw me dancing...
Next time I see you I show you the whatsapp..

Ha, I wonder why they don't dare to meet you? 6 ladies near the stage.....right side if I'm not wrong...let me check with my intel! I'm pretty sure they will dare to meet me for their sweet punishment if they are there again....:D

vin2324
13-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Ha, I wonder why they don't dare to meet you? 6 ladies near the stage.....right side if I'm not wrong...let me check with my intel! I'm pretty sure they will dare to meet me for their sweet punishment if they are there again....:D

U already had so many liao........:D

cutemush
13-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Then I'm interested...

Then which category m I? Wiggle butt or dance?

SA23
13-10-2012, 04:55 PM
SA23 had a first hand experience of how my cheapo adventures start and end..

Hahaha....ya man now i koe y u can really enjoy urself at such a low cost, seems like i need to take some lesson from u :D

cocobun
13-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Hahaha....ya man now i koe y u can really enjoy urself at such a low cost, seems like i need to take some lesson from u :D

Ha, low cost is ok, zero cost then is the problem....:D

cocobun
13-10-2012, 05:11 PM
U already had so many liao........:D

I have to improve myself to remember names....:D

SA23
13-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Ha, low cost is ok, zero cost then is the problem....:D

Aiyo....u ar just saw u for mayb say abt 20min then cannot c u for the whole nite liao:mad::D

SA23
13-10-2012, 05:13 PM
I have to improve myself to remember names....:D

Name is not impt lar, just like yesterday one of the lady in the group ask me wats my name. I just tell her name is not impt. It will only b impt if u do want to b constant contactable fren, if just hi and bye no point also:D

cocobun
13-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Aiyo....u ar just saw u for mayb say abt 20min then cannot c u for the whole nite liao:mad::D

No worries, you are cool......:)

And you are right, I better stick around more next time, next day many apps from kakis till cannot sleep...:(

cocobun
13-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Name is not impt lar, just like yesterday one of the lady in the group ask me wats my name. I just tell her name is not impt. It will only b impt if u do want to b constant contactable fren, if just hi and bye no point also:D

Not when you are there every week.....:D

SA23
13-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Not when you are there every week.....:D

Hmmmm....mayb well if the ladies r regular there then is necessary to remember their name. At least if u need help to escape from any hunter u still can remember the name to look for:D

So tonite punch card again ar

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Bro its not abt the money, money I can pay.. just drink less, come out less..
But its the cheap thrill and stupid things u do that makes it fun..

Best part that i learnt when u wake up the next day, nobody remembers But you hahahaha..

Now u know why the chicks like to hang out with me..

SA23
13-10-2012, 05:27 PM

Best part that i learnt when u wake up the next day, nobody remembers But you hahahaha..

Ya i can understand fully where u r coming from is the thrll tat u get it at the end of the day:D

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Then which category m I? Wiggle butt or dance?

Go away la u are a cock tease.
Go tease other guys, don't disturb me when I dance...

Its my only joy in life that I am truly free..

cocobun
13-10-2012, 05:41 PM

Sure, hope you have more fun and more 'chicks' everyday. And btw, talks are cheap thrill too....

Ya i can understand fully where u r coming from is the thrll tat u get it at the end of the day:D

I sure got a lot of surprise thrill the next morning....

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Sure, hope you have more fun and more 'chicks' everyday. And btw, talks are cheap thrill too....

I sure got a lot of surprise thrill the next morning....

I scared la I first time inside the pit...
See them drink until so hiong reminds me of my ns days when we go overseas..

I'm more in favor to savour my alcohol than swallow it..
Are u gg today? I can drop by to say hi and then chill for a while... got guest list for zirca liao..

SA23
13-10-2012, 06:27 PM

Are u gg today? I can drop by to say hi and then chill for a while... got guest list for zirca liao..

Wah Zirca sibo boh jio:D

PUMIT
13-10-2012, 06:54 PM
zirca guest list bo jio leh bro.:mad:

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Fuck la I organize all ai mai ..
I go enjoy myself sua..

Now i go myself people ask me.. nnb dont respect me as a person im ok.. at least respect the effort.

Btw I forgot to thank ccb for the invite and entry.
Thanks ya!

Got invite to butter also.. today really sibei bo eng.. lol

SA23
13-10-2012, 07:14 PM
I go enjoy myself sua..

Now i go myself people ask me.. nnb dont respect me as a person im ok.. at least respect the effort.

Thanks ya!

Cool bro cool down

Sen5eS
13-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Well ... you seem like 1 of the more spontaneous firecracker of the party :)

Cheap Thrills / pranks / crazy dares / indecent proposals / making the 1st impression stick / Attack of the clones blah blah blah Situation awareness mostly yes ... but it probably comes with a lot of self-confidence and adaptability & street smarts.

Intrigued yes ... only from a Bromance p:Dint of view hahahaha not many active characters in this forum who converse by the length/size/girth of their tool. At least if you did, I'm sure you'd make it a good laugh at yourself and wow the crowd over.

Captivated should be reserved for your Cutemush (waves Hi @ - looks like u need a chair to rest coz you're looking a little flushed/light headed) as clearly seen swooning over there ... or other female lurkers ;)

Bottom line ... you'll be a fun chap to hang out with especially when intoxicated.

BoinKING
13-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Her? U want u take lo.. it comes with baggage lol

Sen5eS
13-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Her? U want u take lo.. it comes with baggage lol

no need lah ... i've got enough baggage in the form of a toddler ... :)

Enjoy your 3 bononos while you can hahahah :D

btw ... what kind of Baggage ? hahahaha

cocobun
13-10-2012, 11:13 PM
I go enjoy myself sua..

Thanks ya!

No thanks for the invite, I didn't do that, it's the 6 ladies who dare not meet you did! The entry, I'll take credit for that...

Reoxy
13-10-2012, 11:17 PM
The entry, I'll take credit for that...

When is my turn to give you credit ... :D

cocobun
13-10-2012, 11:20 PM
When is my turn to give you credit ... :D

You should let me know when is best for your turn, go solve your time out time in problem first....:D

Reoxy
13-10-2012, 11:35 PM
You should let me know when is best for your turn, go solve your time out time in problem first....:D

Excellent!

Will contact you in due time... :D

How much Advance Warning do you require? ;)

cocobun
14-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Excellent!

Will contact you in due time... :D

How much Advance Warning do you require? ;)

For you, zero...

BoinKING
14-10-2012, 01:22 AM

No thanks for the invite, I didn't do that, it's the 6 ladies who dare not meet you did! The entry, I'll take credit for that...

They were there, they saw me.
But I think they don't dare approach me.

BoinKING
14-10-2012, 04:04 AM
Prince of wales - 1 x pint $11
Aquanova - 1 x pint $17
Mac meal - $7

Total dmg - $35 for a good time from 8pm to 4 am

Nr1 - $4.50

Under $50 objective achieved.
Tomorrow my legs is gonna be fucked from all the shuffling over the weekend.

BoinKING
14-10-2012, 11:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOtmnp7wj5w

Wake up to the sound of hardcore.

BoinKING
14-10-2012, 12:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A85AQRHqGYU

Sandunes
14-10-2012, 12:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw

Sandunes
14-10-2012, 01:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LBHxl8b7FY

This dj got some nice mix

EatPrayLove
14-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Prince of wales - 1 x pint $11
Aquanova - 1 x pint $17
Mac meal - $7

Total dmg - $35 for a good time from 8pm to 4 am

Nr1 - $4.50

Under $50 objective achieved.
Tomorrow my legs is gonna be fucked from all the shuffling over the weekend.

It's tiring, my legs are sore and I am still wearing heels today.
BUT it's a good workout.
Bro, intro me some nice beats songs to practice shuffling leh. :p

BlackBirdFly
14-10-2012, 03:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_XcnIDBad8

BoinKING
14-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Melbourne shuffle was born out of hardstyle not lmafo nonsense..
People who only associate shuffling with partyrock are not true shufflers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLVLs3etpJc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn2HdNuUxng

one more thing is that you need to feel and love the music.. I was like you then one night of barcardi 151... woo hooo
shuffle like no tmr hahahaha go back and forth left and right.. not stuck in one position

Sandunes
14-10-2012, 03:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNbx9z6tWdU

EatPrayLove
14-10-2012, 04:46 PM

one more thing is that you need to feel and love the music.. I was like you then one night of barcardi 151... woo hooo
shuffle like no tmr hahahaha go back and forth left and right.. not stuck in one position

Bro, I was so damn wasted last night and I still can't get it right.
Two weeks shall be my target to at least know how to shuffle right.
Looking at tutorials on YouTube for beginners. :p

EatPrayLove
14-10-2012, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_XcnIDBad8

This one not hardcore leh.... :rolleyes:
Thought you are a shuffler too?

Reoxy
14-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Thought you are a shuffler too?

I very good at shuffling cards. :D

EatPrayLove
14-10-2012, 07:03 PM

:rolleyes:
so eng today to post?

Reoxy
14-10-2012, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes:
so eng today to post?

Everyday eng.

Only at night bo eng. :D

kildy
14-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Then I'm interested...

second that! by dance, do you mean shuffle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVL9CnYwKI8

when is the next time you organise a play, and, where.

BoinKING
14-10-2012, 10:38 PM
nope, i find woman who daces salsa quite sexy.
but I don't do salsa lol

Sen5eS
15-10-2012, 10:16 AM

LMFAO has a video tutorial on Shuffling some where on Youtube.

PSY also taught Britney and Ellen to cow-girl too ... I mean horsey horsey giddy up too ...

You're a hard-core shuffler ... don't be so stiff lah :p

Sen5eS
15-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Everyday eng.

Only at night bo eng. :D

hahaha you only play from 9-6pm ah ? :) have to book in 2359 izzit ? :)

cocobun
15-10-2012, 11:45 AM

Your hands are not meant to be used to shuffling cards.....don't trash your signboard hol.....:D

Reoxy
15-10-2012, 11:55 AM
hahaha you only play from 9-6pm ah ? :) have to book in 2359 izzit ? :)

Woes of a married man.:D

Your hands are not meant to be used to shuffling cards.....don't trash your signboard hol....D

I must keep my skills updated :D

cocobun
15-10-2012, 12:01 PM

you can have other skills like shuffling your tongue but keep your hands to just one core skill..............lol...:D

SA23
15-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Woes of a married man.

I must keep my skills updated

Well who ask u to get marry so early sia?:D

Update liao then must show us the end result lor :D

Sen5eS
15-10-2012, 12:25 PM

hahahaha woes yes but you make the best of what you can ? You're a good Manager :p

Besides your ECA during your travels is considered woes meh ?

BoinKING
15-10-2012, 01:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgKrDOnK3lI

Malaysian shufflers - 2007

Sen5eS
15-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Having the Free-styling technical ability is 1 thing ... synchronizing it is another ;):D nice fluidity ....

Sen5eS
15-10-2012, 05:53 PM
- Quest Crew -

http://youtu.be/pO3IRcvGEEM

Skill + Imagination

BoinKING
16-10-2012, 05:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auHySko8TnI

http://www.mediafire.com/?f6bo6ojctb325su

Load up into your ipods/mp3s and blast it to have a fantastic workout vibe going on.

BoinKING
16-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Binge is back! And this time better than ever! We've decided to do something extra special this time round and we're throwing in free flow for the first 100 guests.

FREE FLOW for FIVE, yes FIVE hours between 11pm to 4am for the first 100 guests at $50/- for guys and $30/- for the ladies.

Oh and that’s not all! We'll be giving away a bottle of vodka to one of the lucky 100 bingers that show up for the flow!

Indulge in the sounds of Binge residents, Ivan Zilch and Chris B. as they man the decks for the night dishing out only the best that electronic dance music has to offer to compliment your drink and you in that order specifically.

Expect a night of debauchery, indulgence, intimacy, revelry & seduction only at Rasputin on the 20th of October.

---------------------------------------------------
DETAILS
----------------------------------------------------

• Date: 20.10.2012 (Saturday)

• Time: 23:00 Till Late

• Venue: Rasputin Bar, Clarke Quay

• Age Limit: 18 & above

• Dress Code: Fashionably trendy. No flip flops, sandals, shorts, bermudas

----------Entrance Options-----------

FREE FLOW* (First 100 guests)

$50/- Guys
$30/- Ladies

*FREE FLOW INCLUDES COVER CHARGE and is for FIVE hours between 11pm to 4am. Flow consists of Vodka and Bourbon with select mixers. Available for the first 100 guests so come early and get cho binge on!

|Alternatively|

COVER CHARGE: $15 - Guys/Ladies (Inclusive of 1 Drink)

OR

BOTTLE PURCHASE: Each bottle purchase admits 4 Guests & comes with 3 mixers.

PROMOTIONS

Beer:

Bottled beers (330ml) - $10

Pints
Heineken / Tiger - $12
Guinness / Erdinger - $14

Shots
1 for $10
10 for $90

The Binge (potent!) - $15

Jägerbombs
1 for $12
2 for $20

Housepour drinks (Bourbon, Gin, Rum, Vodka, Whiskey)
Glasses - $10
Jugs - $35

Bottle Promotions:

**Each bottle purchase admits 4 & comes with 3 mixers**

Nemiroff Vodka Original
1 for $140+
2 for $260+

Nemiroff Vodka Delikat
1 for $150+
2 for $280+

Nemiroff Flavoured Vodka ( Birch / Honey Pepper)
1 for $160+
2 for $300+

Nemiroff Premium De Luxe Vodka
1 for $170+ (U.P. $200+)
2 for$ 320+ (U.P. $400+)

Nemiroff LEX Vodka
1 for $190+ (U.P. $250+)
2 for $360+ (U.P. $500+)

Chivas 12yrs
1 for $160+
2 for $300+

Johnnie Walker BL/ Jack Daniels
1 for $150+
2 for $280+

Martell VSOP
1 for $190+
2 for $370+

TABLE RESERVATIONS
For table reservations or enquiries, please contact:

Nivesh Sippy: +65 92723113
[email protected]

Imraan Shah: +65 90682864
[email protected]

Omar Dendroff: +65 92474065
[email protected]

BoinKING
16-10-2012, 03:28 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536126_365469656875031_365826341_n.jpg

The long awaited debut of Playhouse goes down next week! This will be a preview weekend, but Friday and Saturday we'll be taking reservations from the public.

Email [email protected] to book your tables before we're all full!

BoinKING
16-10-2012, 03:30 PM
LIVE 'N' LOUD Presents
Singapore's BIGGEST Las Vegas Style Pool Party!

ROCK HARD!
GET WET!

Saturday October 13th, 2012
4PM – Till Late!

Music by Local Superstars:

NICOLE CHEN LIN
(Celebrity Model DJ & FHM Covergirl, SG)
www.nicolechen.net | www.facebook.com/officialnicolechen www.twitter.com/nicolechen

ANDREW T.
(AOS, SG)
www.facebook.com/djandrewt.fanpage | www.twitter.com/djandrewt

SEAN DOYLE
(Soul Heaven/Stereo Sushi, UK)
www.djseandoyle.com
www.facebook.com/pages/Sean-Doyle/170870959596745

JOACHIM W.
(Indulgence, SG)
www.soundcloud.com/dagroovesurgeon | www.twitter.com/dagroovesurgeon

VEQ
(Code Society, SG)
www.djveq.com

CHRIS BADER
(Switzerland)
www.facebook.com/djchrisbader

KISSTOLS
www.kisstols.com | www.facebook.com/Kisstols
www.twitter.com/celestechenxoxo

GENERAL ADMISSION
$15 advance + $3 Ticketbooth fee / $25 day of show
Tickets available at
http://www.ticketbooth.com.sg/EventDetail.ntuc?EventId=293&pec=LIVENLOUD
and at all ticketbooth outlets and AXS machines.

VIP CABANAS
starting at S$1,000 for 10 pax
Limited number of VIP Cabanas available.
For more information email [email protected]
Cabanas include:
- 10 Admissions
- 2 Bottles of Absolut Vodka
- 2 Bottles of Mumms Champagne
- 10 Beers
- 10 Cans of Red Bull
- 10 Shots! Party Drink
- 10 Waters
- Assorted Mixers

Hard Rock Pool
Hard Rock Hotel®
Resorts World® Singapore
8 SENTOSA GATEWAY SENTOSA ISLAND

a LIVE 'N' LOUD moment

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LivenLoudPresents
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LNLpresents

In Collaboration with:
Resorts World Sentosa & Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
www.rwsentosa.com
www.facebook.com/ResortsWorldatSentosa
www.facebook.com/hardrockhotelsingapore

Official & Exclusive Vodka:
ABSOLUT VODKA
www.absolut.com | www.facebook.com/ABSOLUTSingapore

Official & Exclusive Champagne:
G.H.MUMM CHAMPAGNE
www.ghmumm.com | www.facebook.com/champagne.gh.mumm

Official Energy Drink:
RED BULL
www.redbull.sg | www.facebook.com/redbull

Official Party Shot:
SHOTS
www.shots.asia | www.facebook.com/Shots.asia

Sen5eS
16-10-2012, 04:00 PM
You working for some PR company, Event magazine or Advertising firm ? kekeke :) so many lobangz ...

BoinKING
16-10-2012, 04:23 PM
I wished!
I only know how to enter party for free/cheap and have a good time!

Sen5eS
16-10-2012, 04:32 PM
I wished!
I only know how to enter party for free/cheap and have a good time!

Sounds like you already have good contacts/intel for what to do and where to go.

vin2324
17-10-2012, 02:03 AM
LIVE 'N' LOUD Presents
Singapore's BIGGEST Las Vegas Style Pool Party!

ROCK HARD!
GET WET!

Saturday October 13th, 2012
4PM – Till Late!

Finished liao lah......:D

BoinKING
17-10-2012, 07:18 AM
Oops, missed this out.. hahahaha

vin2324
17-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Oops, missed this out.. hahahaha

Hey U also promote for playhouse ah.....:D

BoinKING
17-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Eh I saw zirca looking for part time.. maybe I should go apply and try to work for fun..
Would be quite cool to see a shuffling waiter But then again bartender also quite good can learn how to make cocktail

I.m.Jim
17-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Finished liao lah......:D

Bro, your side no more joints with rooms right?

BoinKING
17-10-2012, 01:56 PM
eh the play house is where ah.. like interesting only..

vin2324
17-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Bro, your side no more joints with rooms right?

The room now under new partnership, no more staff discount. Now they call Playhouse. :D

vin2324
17-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Eh I saw zirca looking for part time.. maybe I should go apply and try to work for fun..
Would be quite cool to see a shuffling waiter But then again bartender also quite good can learn how to make cocktail

Come come & join....:D I want to see shuffling waiter.....:p

BoinKING
17-10-2012, 03:54 PM
set tmr I go find claire for interview..
I think if i pass them my cv they'll be scratching their head.

vin2324
17-10-2012, 05:09 PM
set tmr I go find claire for interview..
I think if i pass them my cv they'll be scratching their head.

Haha sure or not......:rolleyes:

BoinKING
17-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Wah dage vin see me no up.. haix

vin2324
17-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Wah dage vin see me no up.. haix

I see U very up leh...dat y I think not suitable for u ma....:D

BoinKING
17-10-2012, 06:32 PM
I like to work for fun, now get paid while learning, can make new friends and bio charbo listen to good music plus get wsq cert.. wah lau Why not..

Stay home at night troll sbf also gets boring

vin2324
17-10-2012, 06:50 PM
I like to work for fun, now get paid while learning, can make new friends and bio charbo listen to good music plus get wsq cert.. wah lau Why not..

Stay home at night troll sbf also gets boring

Ok good good, welcome u with my open arm....:)

jasdude
17-10-2012, 07:14 PM
The room now under new partnership, no more staff discount. Now they call Playhouse. :D

Playhouse. Hmmmm interesting. What concept joint is it? No staff discount is okie! but got H/H prices? If have can check out whats the minimum expenditure for the room and the bottle prices for H/H for me. Thanks!

Comparing with the other place with room.

cocobun
17-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Playhouse. Hmmmm interesting. What concept joint is it? No staff discount is okie! but got H/H prices? If have can check out whats the minimum expenditure for the room and the bottle prices for H/H for me. Thanks!

Comparing with the other place with room.

Got pool one no?:D

BoinKING
17-10-2012, 09:42 PM
wah so many bros come, now don't know if i should be a bartender or a waiter..
don't know if i should work on that day or not.. but end of the day it would be nice to have everyone gather.. hehe

fos

wah my own thread also tio zap..
I know la I full of shit, don't say so loud.. shhh

Reoxy
17-10-2012, 09:46 PM
but got H/H prices?

H/H is good timing for me... :D

jasdude
17-10-2012, 10:19 PM

Long time no drink with me LOL

Got pool one no?:D

Must ask Vin whether the place is still same layout or not? if same sure have!

SA23
17-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Long time no drink with me LOL

Must ask Vin whether the place is still same layout or not? if same sure have!

Dun drink wif him too much if not late his pattern come out liao. I see him drunk b4 dun play play:D

Reoxy
17-10-2012, 10:24 PM
I see him drunk b4 dun play play:D

Got meh? :eek:

When? What did I do? :confused:

jasdude
17-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Dun drink wif him too much if not late his pattern come out liao. I see him drunk b4 dun play play:D

Reoxy high at most but he will display his 抓奶龙抓手 give us see only la. CHEY. :D

SA23
17-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Got meh? :eek:

When? What did I do? :confused:

Cant remember when if remember correctly shd b when we r in overseas wif the u koe who lar.:D

SA23
17-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Reoxy high at most but he will display his 抓奶龙抓手 give us see only la. CHEY. :D

Then even worse wait he catch the wrong balls:D

Reoxy
17-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Reoxy high at most but he will display his 抓奶龙抓手 give us see only la.

Hello, that special only pass down to closed door disciples can. I do not display it in public can. :D

Cant remember when if remember correctly shd b when we r in overseas wif the u koe who lar.

Pls PM me what did i do can? :D

I prefer not to wash my dirty underwear in public. :D

SA23
17-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Pls PM me what did i do can? :D

I prefer not to wash my dirty underwear in public. :D

Hahaha...scare bah wat to do tis is wat we get for knowing each other so long:D

cocobun
17-10-2012, 10:53 PM

Need to hide your luggage first bo...... :D

BoinKING
17-10-2012, 11:19 PM
friday gg nvland2 peng chang, anybody gg?

sat gg down cq look look see see, registered for an event at arena that has free cover..

I've given up on gg to zirca, got GL or no GL also queue fucking long..
last sat reach 11 the GL queue reach the main road.. nnb.

Now wondering if playhouse is any good..but I have no idea where the fuck it is.

TheYachtsMan
17-10-2012, 11:29 PM
can try asking this fella where is playhouse..

http://sg.linkedin.com/in/johnflangan

this new place does sound interesting! reminds me of some of my favourite overseas joints.

BoinKING
17-10-2012, 11:50 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/282253_365922520163078_1553462290_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/620814_359093530845977_1147532992_o.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550364_361435603945103_1954405195_n.jpg

WAH LAN I MUST BE BLIND!!! walk past there so many times yet didn't notice..

I know where liaoooooooo, ex coco turn into play house..
gonna be a siam diu... lol

vin2324
18-10-2012, 01:00 AM
friday gg nvland2 peng chang, anybody gg?

sat gg down cq look look see see, registered for an event at arena that has free cover..

I've given up on gg to zirca, got GL or no GL also queue fucking long..
last sat reach 11 the GL queue reach the main road.. nnb.

Now wondering if playhouse is any good..but I have no idea where the fuck it is.

Formal Coco......:D

BoinKING
18-10-2012, 09:53 AM
i will always remember that night at coco... hehehe

vin2324
18-10-2012, 10:39 AM
i will always remember that night at coco... hehehe

Dat y can make u remember me mah.....:D