PDA

View Full Version : Driving lessons.

ayazuki
19-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Like most Singaporean teenagers, I signed up to get my license the moment I turned 18. It was a rite of passage for many, and for me, it was also a time when I was liberated from the hang-ups about being a decent girl and started enjoying the thrills of sex outside the bedroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon getting my PDL, I was tempted to make a booking at the driving centers to commence on driving lessons ASAP but as advised by many, I held back the excitement and searched online and on bulletin boards near MRT stations and bus stop to find a cheaper private tutor that provides more flexible class timings and location. So after calling up a few adverts, I finally found Uncle Robert. A guy in his late 40s. He seems like a patient and easy-going over the phone and he guaranteed that I'll pass under his coaching so I readily agreed and arranged for the first lesson to be 4 days later, on a Monday evening, 7pm, after my school has ended. We agreed to make Yio Chu Kang Mrt the initial meeting point and then discuss further after the first lesson where he'll pick me up.

School supposedly ends at 5pm but the teacher held us back for about 15minutes telling us about the upcoming GP paper. It takes about an hour for me to get home, excluding the waiting time for arrival of the buses and train and it will take roughly 30 minutes to Yio Chu Kang from home. My plan was to take a quick shower and change into jeans and have a light snack before the 2 hour lesson so I could concentrate. I cursed beneath my breath for the delay and I was even more frustrated when my bus to the nearest MRT didn't arrive after a 15minutes wait. I hurried over to the other gate where its right after the expressway exit and desperately waved for a cab...

5.50pm. I finally managed to get a cab. I was sweaty, tired, frustrated and hungry. Not forgetting I felt smelly and sticky after a long day in school and the fiasco of rushing home didn't hep.

"Uncle, XXX _____ Avenue please. After that please wait for me outside for about 15minutes and then go to Yio Chu Kang MRT. Please try to drive faster and avoid heavy traffic. Thank you."

When one is in a rush, everything that can delay you allays seems to happen. Right after the cab made it onto PIE, it slowed down and eventually came to an almost complete stop. Roadworks were going on at the left lane and in the middle lane further ahead, a car has broken down. When thing can't seem to get any worse, the sky became overcast. I felt impatient, helpless and "unlucky" at the same time. All i could do was listen to the radio and keep calm by tapping my feet along to songs I know. I checked my watch and it was already 6.15pm and I'm nowhere near Home or the designated meeting place. Knowing that being angry will not improve the situation, I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride. Perhaps a few songs later, my phone vibrated and I was abruptly shocked out of my brief relaxation.

"Tis is Robert, yr driving teacher. Later will hav heavy rain, tell me wat u wear so easy to find u."

I checked my watch again, 6.35pm.

"Uncle, please just go straight to Yio Chu Kang MRT. Thank you"

Feeling frustrated and partially annoyed by the bad language used in the text, I quickly typed,

"_JC uniform. White shirt, white skirt."

and I went back to the comfort of a reclining position and drifted off into the familiarity of pop songs and evening deejay lame jokes.

6.50pm. I"m finally at Yio Chu Kang MRT and its raining heavily and visibility is relatively low. With ten minutes to spare, I decided to go buy food from the convenient store. Right before I swallow the first bite of my tuna sandwich, my phone vibrated again, signaling a new text message.

"Where u? raining sibei heavy. Meet near drop off point. look for SDKXXXXG"

I quickly threw my sandwich away and headed towards the drop off point. The drop off point is only sheltered at the entrance of the MRT. the remaining were just exposed areas where many cabbies stopped to smoke. Due to the heavy rain and glaring headlights, I could barely see the car plat numbers, so I had to walk along the line of parked cars under the rain. By the time I found the Honda Civic, I was drenched, cold and hungry. I knocked on the window and helped myself to the car door of the front passenger seat and quickly ducked in for shelter. Robert was drinking coffee and tapping his fingers no the steering wheel before greeting me.

"got caught n the rain is it?"

"yeah."

"got spare clothes or not? You wet my car later smelly"

"no, sorry."

"aiyah, nevermind lah. I drive behind to the factory there, no car, you can learn there"

Only in the presence of a male stranger and the air conditioning then I realized my white uniform was translucent and sticking to my skin. My crossed arms keeping me warm only brought more attention to the outline formed by my bra and the contours of my B cup cleavage became evident when the fabric of my shirt stuck to my skin and the droplets of water dripping onto the collar continued to make the fabric heavier. I got self conscious and placed my bag over my torso.

acidicavex
19-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Nice story camping for more.

wonderbeezz
19-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Interesting start~

unsung80
19-09-2012, 07:00 PM
More and more ladies here with stories, keep it cuming ayazuki. ;)

DriveMeCrazy
19-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Sistas, keep as update.

NaNa
19-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Sounding quite a turned on. Can imagine ur nipples erected with the car aircon turned on...

zoolio
19-09-2012, 08:11 PM
getting on the back seat.

TritonR
19-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Interesting Horny story from a sis
Here to give support!

ikomomo
19-09-2012, 09:51 PM
camp here for more. !

Johnvirgo
19-09-2012, 09:56 PM
nice, sis....carry on.....u r making the room hot :)

Hardaway1818
19-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Interesting story. Camping for more

DreamOfLust
19-09-2012, 11:35 PM
ahh... finally we see from a female's perspective after so long.... keep it up sis... or bro.... :D

kohwj
19-09-2012, 11:40 PM
camping here for more. :D

arodeym
20-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Sounds exciting.

Got jc white shirt white skirt meh?

Rain-Men
20-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Nice setting...can't wait for the words to flow from sis...:D

TritonR
20-09-2012, 07:50 AM
No update yet..
Up this to the top..

holedriver
20-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Please continue soon.

itiswhatitis
20-09-2012, 08:45 AM
wow! so many positive comments to encourage postings;)

lostbird
20-09-2012, 09:15 AM
very good review since posted, keep it up:)

BMW69
20-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Please update faster. Love girls in school uniform ^^

Tempster
20-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Yap... She too busy to continue her story coz she learns to drive from the instructor.

sean69
20-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Sounds exciting.

got... PAP JC... :D

ishiok
20-09-2012, 12:17 PM
well done...

JHMC
20-09-2012, 12:41 PM
well done, keep it up

BMW69
20-09-2012, 12:48 PM
got... PAP JC... :D

Hahaha. Maybe vjc lor. Their colour very close to white

geckoSG
20-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Good to have female samster contributing their story. But... where is she? :D

fitabully
20-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Good story… keep it up sis… wanting to read more

evoque
20-09-2012, 10:58 PM
cool story. waiting for more!

ayazuki
21-09-2012, 04:52 PM
the PAP JC part made me laugh really hard.

ayazuki
21-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Only in the presence of a male stranger and the air conditioning then I realized my white uniform was translucent and sticking to my skin. My crossed arms keeping me warm only brought more attention to the outline formed by my bra and the contours of my B cup cleavage became evident when the fabric of my shirt stuck to my skin and the droplets of water dripping onto the collar continued to make the fabric heavier. I got self conscious and placed my bag over my torso.

"Walau, you think watch movie ah? Hug bag for what?"

A sudden force grabbed my bag from my embrace and threw in back to the back seat. I tried to not bring any more attention to my drenched clothes. Seeing that the rain is not lightening up any time soon, I wondered how it was possible for us both to alight so I could switch to the driver's seat.

"Uncle Robert, its raining, how do we change seats?"

"You just cross over and sit down then I cross over and sit there lor"

I was hesitant about the idea, even a lorry will not have enough frontal seat space for two to move about, what more this humble, beginner friendly car. Apart from the space constrains, I was also worried about skirt, with the huge stride I have to take, the hem live originally above my knee will rise up to narrowly cover the crotch, which means a closet malfunction is almost inevitable. Sensing my hesitance, Robert quickly urged with impatience in his voice,

"Hurry up lah. Don't waste time."

I grudgingly raised my right leg and placed it over to the driver's seat's leg space, slowly and carefully, I calculated how I should go about doing it to avoid contact with the driving instructor. Next, I crossed my left leg over and using my left hand to support my weight, I shifted my curled up body over to the driver's seat and remained in a semi-squat position, signaling for Robert to move over.

"Walao, like that how I move? you lean forward onto the wheel and dashboard. If not no space"

So I bent over and leaned onto the wheel and propped my arms on the dashboard for support. The words I heard made me regret being clueless and obediently following his instructions.

"Shiok. Go to school nia wear black G-string"

superoy
21-09-2012, 10:04 PM
no time to write anymore... needs to practise, TP next 1st of Oct liao...

bigmannow
21-09-2012, 10:15 PM
ok i'm here liao.. pls cont

bummer
21-09-2012, 10:24 PM
more pls :D

LittleDidIKnow
22-09-2012, 02:25 AM
Think TS "被做了" in the deserted industrial park...

want0nmee
22-09-2012, 10:46 AM
wow, nice story. camping for more

see see only
22-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Hmmmm interesting ... another possible "carquakes" story ..... Me camp here liao :D

ayazuki
23-09-2012, 09:49 AM
"Shiok. Go to school nia wear black G-string"

I could feel my my cheeks blushing. Apart from the bashfulness, there was also anxiety and anger stirred by the comment. Despite knowing the futility, I tried to adjust myself out of the compromising position as much as possible as I turned my head back and glared at my driving instructor.

"Okay. Relax. Relax. I just joking. First time, so joke to make friend."

Sensing that I'm guarded, Robert quickly tried to ease the situation as he slowly shifted himself over to the front passenger seat. I made sure I kept an eye on his movements and the moment his torso left the driver's seat, I quickly eased myself onto the seat and grab onto the wheel hoping that my extended arms will offer me some form of coverage for my bosoms while my clothes gradually dry.

"Driving cannot two hands all the time on the wheel. One hand put on gear knob. Walao. I think you no talent for driving. The position all wrong. Today we just make sure your position correct."

Robert reached for my left hand and placed it onto the gear knob and his hands remained there and made sure I grabbed the gear knob firmly. Then he proceeded to "correct' the angle of my legs. He first told me to part my legs more so I had a comfortable position on both the acceleration and breaks. Since i was wearing a skirt, I didn't comply to his instructions and just stayed in a knot-knee position.

"Like that cannot drive one."

His hands reached for my thighs and forcefully parted my legs. This resulted in my hem line rising quite a fair bit, revealing more of my legs than I would have liked. The rest of the lesson went by quite quickly without anything much happening and I had begin to let down my guard and relax. Before I knew it, times up and I'm done with my first lesson. it was still raining so Robert offered to send me home since I was his last student of the day. We swapped our respective seats with the same method but this time, I was more at ease since he behaved more respectfully.

ayazuki
23-09-2012, 10:20 AM
[Robert's point of view]

Sian. Sibei heavy rain and so hard to find parking lot. The student better don't be late.

----------------------

Shiok. I lucky today, got SYT school girl. If I know I kena chiobu, I will pray for heavier rain lor. Then make her clothes entirely wet then she can take off. When she called me, I thought some nerd girl. Speak good english and got good manners. Shiok sia, young school girl, her uniform is white some more. Fair skin, big eyes, long hair, small but sharp nose and soft looking red lips. Backside not big enough but very firm and got nice legs. Neh-neh also not big, A or B cup only but her neck, see already want to bite. So fair and smooth looking. See already steam sia. Voice also very nice, gentle sounding. You know those Jap-AV girls, sibei act cute voice, tio up by man feel shiok already still must make those high-pitch voice, but this girl's voice is naturally feminine and gentle. On the phone she say "Aya", I thought some nerd chinese girl, but actually is Jap/Chinese mix. Today really heng. Can go gamble later.

-----------------------

Sian. Why cover up with bag? If clothes wet just take out, if cold just ask me make you hot. Cannot than sia, see the water drip from her hair and rolling down her neck. Then the clothes stick to her Neh-neh can see a drain, I want to see her backside also. I got plan already.

------------------------

Act fierce only sia. Pretend to be good girl. Good girl will wear black g-string to school meh? I think this type just act decent but in bed sibei horny type. Her ass damn nice sia. Want to anal her. Must be patient, slowly earn her trust then hen she don't suspect, bring her to quiet place and up her. Today I just touch and see a bit and go home DIY.

BMW69
23-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Great thread uh sis/ bro :) keep it up.

highlysex
23-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Assuming ts is a girl , thank you sis for your nice sassy story , pls do continue camping here for your next installment

bummer
23-09-2012, 05:49 PM
read liao steam lol

WuJiaOyster
25-09-2012, 04:20 AM
really interesting read so far! waiting for more XD

holedriver
25-09-2012, 07:56 AM
Please continue.

Etude
25-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Syt stories, yum.

TheDriverGuy
25-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Camping for the steamy story. I <3 JC uniform, so kinky!

DaringOne
25-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Nice story so far. staying tuned for the main course to be served.

spidey7
25-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Ayazuki how r e drvg lessons? R u gud in learng?

ayazuki
25-09-2012, 03:35 PM
His hands reached for my thighs and forcefully parted my legs. This resulted in my hem line rising quite a fair bit, revealing more of my legs than I would have liked. The rest of the lesson went by quite quickly without anything much happening and I had begin to let down my guard and relax. Before I knew it, times up and I'm done with my first lesson. it was still raining so Robert offered to send me home since I was his last student of the day. We swapped our respective seats with the same method but this time, I was more at ease since he behaved more respectfully.

Robert reignited the engine once we've settled onto the seats with seat belts fastened. Instead of heading for the familiar route home, I realized Robert didn't make a turn into the area I've told him.

"Uncle Robert, I think you've missed the turn"

"Sorry, I got headache. Thats why cannot concentrate."

"Please rest. We can stop at a petrol kiosk. Theres an Esso near-by and a Caltex at Jalan Leban"

Robert didn't reply me, he just sped up and I knew he was heading for the Caltex. But instead of making a left turn for the petrol kiosk, he headed straight and parked.

"If the light bright my heartache become worse. Rest here can?"

"Ok. Please rest"

I offered him some water the the bread I kept in my bag after taking a bite off.

"Wah, you're very nice"

"Its just basic care for those feeling unwell."

"Can I lie down and rest on your shoulder?"

"Erm.."

"Nevermind, I know you scared I take advantage. I just lean back also can one"

Robert probably guessed that I'll feel bad if i declined him, hence playing the sympathy card. And he was spot on.

"Erm.. I guess you can rest on my shoulders.."

Robert quickly leaned onto my shoulder and immediately made groans of discomfort and disapproval.

"now head feels shiok but neck not shiok. Can move to back seat? I lie down and rest awhile will feel better."

"Erm.. Okay..."

I was attempting to lean the seat back as much as possible and climb to the back but unfortunately i was impossible.

"Uncle Robert, I can't get to the back"

"Just get down and go behind lor"

"But its raining"

"Aiyah, very fast one"

So I quickly got into the shelter of the back seat as quickly as I could managed but I was inevitably soaked all through and through thanks to the downpour. In the blink of an eye, I was joined by Robert who was also drenched.

"Heavier than I think. Now I also wet. Got headache already, better take out wet clothes incase kena fever."

Robert started removing his shirt and unbuckling his belt. I felt nervous and awkward at the same time. I wonder if I'm expecting to follow suit and undress as well since I may be soiling the car seat or I can remain in the coverage of my clothes. My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden weight on my thighs. Robert had laid down without prompting and made himself very comfortable. I froze in my position and kept my legs tightly shut.

"You take off your skirt can? Very wet, I scared I ken a fever also."

"Erm..."

"Aiyah, listen to me, its for your own good"

Before I could even protest, Robert started to fumble around looking for the buckle and zipper. With his elbows resting on my tight as anchor, I could shift my body away and only resisted with my arms. That too, was futile since I did not have the strength to match his. Once he has managed to slide the skirt down to my ankles, Robert has returned to resting his head on my thighs but this time round, he faced inwards with his head near my crotch and I got very nervous and tense.

"Calm down. Your leg muscles so hard. not nice to lie"

I can feel a warm hand started rubbing my knee and another was caressing my arm. Then the hand caressing my arm suddenly briefly touched my right breast and the normal arm caressing continued. I brushed it away thinking it was just an accident. The dark back seat along with the cold and caressing soon got me sleepy.

ayazuki
25-09-2012, 05:23 PM
I can feel a warm hand started rubbing my knee and another was caressing my arm. Then the hand caressing my arm suddenly briefly touched my right breast and the normal arm caressing continued. I brushed it away thinking it was just an accident. The dark back seat along with the cold and caressing soon got me sleepy.

"Stop! please stop"

My sleep was interrupted by the chill I felt only to discover that my hands were above my heads fasted together by a belt and Robert was in the midst of unbuttoning the last button of my shirt. His hands started traveling up my stomach to the under wiring of my bra.

"Please stop! Stop it"

My pleas were ignored as Robert dived his face into my breast and started pulling the cups down to reveal my nipples. He wasted no time getting his thumbs onto my nipples and gently messaging them.With the support and extra push from the malformed cups, my breast have remained extremely perky, with a well formed valley despite the revealed nipples. The gentle stimulation from an rough but experienced hand is only causing my peaks to become perkier as my body starts becoming aware of the physical pleasure it brings.

"Mouth ask me stop but neh-neh looks like want to be sucked"

"No! Please don't"

"Little girl, be honest, just say you feeling shiok and uncle will let you feel better"

I continued to beg but Robert continued rubbing my left nipple while he proceeds to suck on my right. Then I left his hand pulling on my g-string and then releasing it to let it slightly snap against my skin. This process was repeated and then he gathered the fabric in front into the middle and started tugging the back of my g-string so the fabric rubbed against my most sensitive. I started writhing uncontrollably from the pleasure as well as slight soreness from the friction that my clit wasn't accustomed to.

"Please, stop..."

My pleas are getting weaker as waves of intense pleasure kicks in. The friction I felt on my clit has now been eased as the fabrics rubbing against it has been entirely saturated with lubricant.

"Chee-bye so wet still act like good girl ask me to stop."

Robert stopped paying attention to my breasts and got up to continue tugging my g-string to tease my clit and use his left hand that was previously rubbing my nipple to now spank my crotch area as he tugs the fabric. I was now moaning and clenching my fist and digging my nails into my skin. I am clearly enjoying the pleasure and desiring more but the realization that I am getting turned on by a man more than twice my age whom I've just met holds me back from willingly acknowledging it. Robert paused for a brief moment and quickly undo the belt binding my hands and then resumed using both his hands to pleasure my dripping wet vagina.

Now liberated, my hands have unconsciously traveled to my breast and started fondling my nipples pinching them hard to fill the absence of Robert's left hand and mouth. The harder I pinched them, the more intense the sensation. Robert noticed what I was doing and slapped my hand away. He started slapping my right breasts from all directions, all the while never stopped stimulating my clit with my g-string. Suddenly Robert stopped and said,

"I let your hands go already. If you don't want, just wear your clothes and I send you home."

I remained naked, yet silent. I just looked down avoiding eye contact, partly due to shyness but mostly due to shame that I desire more pleasure.

"Slut"

Robert pinched my right breast up and slapped it hard. This resulted in a a loud moan I had unintentionally let out. Pleased by my response, Robert continued smacking my boobs until they are red but still my nipples remain erected. Robert proceeded to remove his boxer and his cock was fully erected and oozing precum. He then grabbed onto my g-string with both hands and started pulling in opposite directions.

"SNAP"

He then violently yanked that tiny piece of fabric soaked with cunt juice and bundled it up, forced my mouth open with his hand and stuffed it in with another. Then he buried his face into my cunt and started sniffing, licking and sucking all over, making sure my wetness was audible.

"If you good girl shave your chee bye for what? You want to kena fucked right? Slut"

Every time he called me a slut, I will be spanked. With his success of ripping apart my g-string, Robert now attempted to rip my bra apart, when he failed to do so, he simply unclasped it and tossed it away.

ladybirk
25-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Gd lah.. jia you...

the_e_ones
25-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Got a hard-on while reading the last post by Sis ayazuki... up you six points for that!!! :D

veri_lonely
25-09-2012, 06:09 PM
camping for more ..
wow next job i wanna teach driving le .. lol

hitler
25-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Wah fiction or non fiction? Nevertheless, please continue! Love JC stories :D

HANDFUL
25-09-2012, 06:29 PM
not bad !! not bad !

camping.... i mean... parking

cubeaxe
25-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Parking for more....lol

Animallover
25-09-2012, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=HANDFUL;7836385]Big hardon, well written

:D:D:D

papamia
25-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Reading this in a bus on the way home.....can't get down due to cock stand.

TritonR
25-09-2012, 08:26 PM
You write like my Fav Author Jackie Collins!

bummer
25-09-2012, 10:14 PM
good one :D

kuasimi
25-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Sounds exciting.

I was thinking of asking the same question. :confused:

WuJiaOyster
26-09-2012, 01:20 AM
i think some people claim tht vjc is white (though actually it's beige)? interesting read anyway!

bb1980
28-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Camping here waiting for the new update

TehGaDai
28-09-2012, 09:22 AM
"If you good girl shave your chee bye for what? You want to kena fucked right? Slut"

Every time he called me a slut, I will be spanked. With his success of ripping apart my g-string, Robert now attempted to rip my bra apart, when he failed to do so, he simply unclasped it and tossed it away.

TS loves being called a Slut and... spanked?! :D
MORE MORE...

acidicavex
28-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Woo good one spanking and name calling!!!

TehGaDai
28-09-2012, 02:29 PM
TS must be drenching wet when Uncle Robert tossed her G string away.... hehe!
Should smells nice... ahhh! :D

want0nmee
28-09-2012, 03:52 PM
got a nice hard on when reading it. more please

bigmannow
30-09-2012, 09:28 PM
uncle robert used to be my driving instructor... dunno he so skilful..

bummer
01-10-2012, 09:05 PM
any more updates? :D

Etude
02-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Can't wait for an update. Very kinky,
I like.

see see only
08-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Hey TS ....

U got me hanging in the air .... kindly continue soon ... :o :rolleyes: ... NO ... update your story NOW :eek:

wilson80
08-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Camping here for more....

Hotspotxxxxx
10-10-2012, 10:53 PM
TS come back pls! Your story is steaming hot

HANDFUL
11-10-2012, 12:55 AM
pls come back TS

big wood
11-10-2012, 11:36 AM
waiting for the next driving lesson:(

alexbi
11-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Very hot story. Camping for more updates!!! :D

wheelerboi
12-10-2012, 10:46 PM
camping for more!

bigmannow
14-10-2012, 05:01 PM
waiting for uncle robert ....

Steelshaft
14-10-2012, 08:15 PM
I think no need to wait, it's been many days. I think the story ending is:

"Suddenly, there was a torchlight flashing into the cabin and someone knocking on the window. After a while a policemen open the door, the JC girl scream 强奸啊! as she don't want get into trouble.....

Then uncle Robert get caught and go to jail...."

End of story.....:D

Etude
15-10-2012, 08:26 PM
TS
Gone
Mia.

Jenova
24-10-2012, 11:52 PM
TS
Gone
Mia.
Gosh... someone please take over, it a nice concept.

refface
25-10-2012, 12:39 AM
WOW!! Power. Drive on....more....

Suckmedry
25-10-2012, 01:24 AM
good story.......

hellosmackme
05-11-2012, 07:37 AM
Support! Good story!

ch33zy
05-11-2012, 09:16 AM
What a twist at the end..

Etude
05-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Where are you TS?

Jenova
10-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Not sure if TS is ok if I continue his story...

Right now, I have my full body exposed to him and with him sucking on to my erected left nipple. My hands seemed to act on their own as my right hand runs my fingers through his hair as though they are encouraging him to suck harder while left hand already in my pussy with my pelvis humming upwards.

Slowly, Uncle Robert started to kiss downwards to my navel piecing. "Wah, so happening arh", he exclaimed and licked around the cold metal piecing. I can feel the icing cold material slowly gaining temperature to meet his body warmth. He really do have a talented tongue and interrupted his licking with already juice-soaked left hand to his mouth.

"Oh baby, you taste so sweet and yummy. You want me to eat you?" I dare not give a reply at first, but whispered "NO" to him. Never did I realised that my head is actual nodding while bitting my lower lips. Both my hands were guiding his head towards my needing wet pussy...

Uncle Robert skillfully parted my CB lips open, revealing my fresh sweet vagina. He slowly tasted my nectar with the tip of his tongue, and then moved in a circular motion. I spread my legs wider, so that he can dive deeper and to reach my G-spot. There's no doubt Uncle Robert is very experienced in cunnilingus, by now, my pussy is already wet with my own juice and his saliva. So much that it is overflowing over the seats. With every slurping action, I reacted by pushing my pelvis up to him even more. I'm in ecstasy, I can't take it anymore, he's making me reaching my breaking point...

LovePotion
10-01-2013, 09:29 PM
hmmmmmm very interesting

DEVILOFALLDEVIL
11-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Nice story written, wise & hope ayazuki will be able to carry on the story. Cheers:cool:

Bearbear86
12-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Nice.. Now its driving instructor turn.. Just getting better n better..

Thumbs Up!!

funkydude
12-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Aww man. The story was getting to be interesting. Hope u continue TS :)

Januz
22-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Awwww man, I should be a driving instructor too :D