PDA

View Full Version : Man Who Cheats Women For Their Money

Story2tell
19-09-2012, 04:17 AM
guys, i have a true story to tell. its about a group of professional scammers from an organised crime syndicate that going around cheating bizman and lonely bizwoman of their money. little are known of their operation becos they are very selective on recruiting member. i'm writing this story is becos i found the story has commercial value and is worth piecing them up to make it into a meaningful story. i wish to put my story on the big screen so that more people can be aware of the scam and at the same time can share my vision and turn it into a movie.

if you're only interested with the juicy love making part, that will appear only later part of the story becos i have to do some intro of the lead characters first before you get confused of their role and objective.

Part 1.

There are 4 gentlemen and 1 lady I especially want to mention them in this story. Reason is not because they are the lead character, but because they had really influenced me in my life with their life experience. They are James, Mark, Sam, Uncle Chan and Jasmine. Uncle Chan, is in his mid 60 and has been in this 'scamming' business for decades and is very experience with all the ground works and planning. Ground works are like places which are deem safe for members to meet, which hotel to stay, each person's role, the intended messages to be delivered to the prospect and many many other small details. All these carefully planned details are very important since the beginning of any operations because it may put the team on a wrong position when the prospect starts to raise questions. Uncle Chan is a leader, a true mastermind of the group.

James works as a Senior Police Officer in a local police station. He holds a master in human psychologists and he was trained in the field of interrogation with the police force. For this, James has an advantage with the mind games.

In the course of his countless interrogation with the organized crime criminals, James has always wanted to know the tricks of how these professional scammers manage to swindle million of dollars from the rich and famous by, most of the time, just talking. There’s no document to sign, no grand office to visit or a secretary to answer phone. Absolutely no paper works, no location to trace, no number to contact. That's how professional these people are. Without any clues, the police is just as good as dumb. Without any evidences, there’s nothing the police can do to bring the culprits to justice.

Some time in June that year, James was tasked to perform an interrogation on a middle age male suspect to assist an investigation for a case of conspiracy to cheat. James walks into the room only to found out that the suspect was his childhood friend - Mark. They have since lost contact for more than 28 years after Mark moved to live with his uncle when he was in his teen after his father die of cancer. They could recognize each other but both gentlemen were preferred to maintain and be seen as a professional in their position and that they pretend it was their first meeting. Because the prosecutor found no evidence to charge him, Mark was later being released unconditionally. James now has an idea of what Mark could be possibly be living on with in the course of his interrogation. A professional scammer, he must be very well off. James knows these people is making tons of money from scamming, he is keen to learn the secret and he is tempted to find out more from Mark.

to be continued...

(i'm a new member and is under moderation. add me some points so i can post up faster.)

thanks.

Tengkor
19-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Waiting for more :D

see see only
19-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Intertesting ... ;)

2nd camper reporting ....... :D

wally888
19-09-2012, 12:23 PM
In order to get out of moderation, u have to at least get 10post....so faster post more leh dunn let bros here waiting. Cheers!

(i'm a new member and is under moderation. add me some points so i can post up faster.)

thanks.

alan0338
19-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Maciam hustle series leh... Must camp here ... :D

DegenerationX
19-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Maciam hustle series leh... Must camp here ... :D

your tent is everywhere :D

unsung80
19-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Sounds like movie such as Italian Job, Ocean Eleven, big time cool scammers. Look forward to this thread update.

Story2tell
19-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Part 2

Few days later, James calls Mark on his mobile. He managed to get holds of Mark’s personal information including his contact number through the confidential file from the station. “Hi, Mark, is me, James”. It follows with some casual exchange before James asked if Mark is available to meet for a drink. “Oh, is this official? I’ll not be interested if is official”. Says Mark. “Nah, is a reunion meet.”

They meet in a hotel lounge in town the next day. First meeting after 28 years. Oh, maybe second. James was mindful with his words in their meeting. He doesn’t want to sound like he was trying to probe for information. The meeting was just all about their childhood days.

Few days later, James calls Mark again. This time, James sounds depress over the phone. Mark asks” What’s wrong ?” “I got expelled from the police force.” “Because of our meeting?” “Yes, someone saw us together and I got reported. Apparently, you’re under 24 hrs surveillance which is a classified information and no one other than the team involved should know”. James then pops his golden question. “Mark, (sound serious) I have studied through many cases like what you’re doing, i like your job which is possible to make unlimited wealth for anybody that can cut the edge, it’s really tempting, at least for me. Hmmm…I think I need a job like yours for fast money, (short pause) can I join your business?” Mark bursts into a big laugh “Hahaha, are you kidding me? How can you be attracted to my job which sometimes we have to live like a fugitive when the tide is rough? Beside, how can I be sure you come clean?” “I’m in debt. Huge gambling debt. I’ve calculated, I can never repay the debt in the next 10 years even if I was not expelled.” James stress further, “Look, you know I have a master in human psychologists, and I’m trained in reading human’s mind, I’m sure I can be of good use to your job.” Mark hesitated awhile before he says “Well, I can’t make any decision, let me talk to my master.”

Shortly after the teleconversation, Mark pickup his phone and start calling. “Hi Uncle Chan, what is the temperature in Shenzhen now?” Apparently, Uncle Chan was in SZ with his 22 years old Chinese girlfriend. “Remember my childhood friend I mentioned few days ago? He just lost his job after meeting me, I think he can assist us in our job, do you want to meet him?”

“James, are you allowed to travel? Go get an air ticket to Hong Kong tomorrow, I would like to introduce my senior to you” says Mark. “Uh, do you want to meet together before we get the ticket?” asks James. “Look, you must start to learn this, everything we do, it mustn’t leaves trail behind for the police to trace any of us. If we are working on a same assignment, we don’t buy our air ticket from the same outlet, we don’t travel together and we don’t stay in a same hotel. Go get yourself an extra phone and a few unregistered phone numbers. Unregistered number is for job related matter, never use your unregistered number to call my registered number. You get it?” “yup.” “Let me know your flight number once you got the ticket and we will meet at the lobby of Marco Polo Hotel in Hong Kong at 5pm on Wed.”

see see only
20-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Intertesting ...

2nd camper reporting .......

Ok ....... :D

Its getting more interesting .... sound like another master piece of Sidney Sheldon :rolleyes:

Hmmmm how i miss his work ... TS jia you (dont forget to add some sex sences ok ??? :D)

NewLife4Me
20-09-2012, 12:27 PM
I am the one that got cheated by PRC girls

Story2tell
23-09-2012, 01:50 PM
part 3

James was not told who exactly they are going to meet in Hong Kong. He can only guess is Uncle Chan. Little is known about this mystery man. There isn’t any picture of Uncle Chan in the police’s record. No one can really be firmed of his real identity, his nationality and how he looks like because most of the cases were not reported. Even if it does, those rich and famous victims were usually very reluctant to talk and provide only very little info. All the police know is, he usually posts himself as a very successful businessman in the region. He is very well dressed as an old man in his 60 with a head of grey hair. He is very detail and careful with people he works and he works only with his closed associates or people that he trusts. He has been very successful with staying out of the police radar range for years.

In a posh lobby of Marco Polo hotel in Hong Kong, walking toward them is an old man in expensive business suit, on his right hand is a LV briefcase that matches the image of what James has of Uncle Chan. A very smartly dress old man. Mark taps on James shoulder to signal him to stand up before his greeting. “Hi Simon, let me introduce this gentleman, my childhood friend, James.” James makes a quick rub of his wet palm on the back of his pant before he extends his hand out. “Hi, I’m James, sorry, i got wet palm when I get excited.” “Haha, why you so excited?” Simon asks. “Are you also Uncle Chan?” “Nah, Uncle Chan has been inactive for many years already, he might be even retired from the scene.” “Oh sorry, I just thought I’ll be meeting him. So is he living in Hong Kong?” “Haha, I heard from Mark that you used to be a police officer, so are you interrogating me now?” “I’m sorry, I just being curious. Maybe is also my bad habit after been with the force for so many years. Haha.” James continue “So Simon, any golden advice for a new comer like me? ” “Ok, let me share with you my philosophy of being a good professional scammer. There’s only one rule, you must have a heart of steel. Never feel sorry for the victim. If you do, one day you will surely hit the wall. Mark still has a lot to learn on this, please help me to look after him”.

“it’s time for our real business” Says Simon. He then took out a brown color envelope from his briefcase and slides the envelope towards the 2 gentlemen sitting in front of him. Looking serious with his eyes glue on James, Simon says “Inside this envelope is a portrait of your next prospect and her detail. I was told by my informer that she has a rich dad and this assignment can easily fetch a million. I want Mark to approach her, James will provide support. Mark will guide you along the way. If no question then I will see you guys in Bangkok.”

Anyway, here is Jasmine. A young Thai Chinese divorcee, rich and successful businesswomen in her late 30. A devoted Thai Buddhist and a temple volunteer in Bangkok after her husband left her for another younger woman 2 years ago. A daughter of a plantation tycoon. She runs a chain of few mega franchise business in Thailand with her younger sister. Some say, the best way to forget a man is to know another man. James who will be poses as a mature, charming and successful businessman plan to start his next episode from where she feel most at ease, the temple.

to be continued...

pterchew
25-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Pls continue, even ppl here don't like crime, sex story. but I like. :p

uglyuncle84
25-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Sorry to burst so many people bubbles

Civil servant don get sacked easily. They first get suspended which they will not be allowed to travel

KobeTopGun
26-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Waiting for Part 4 .

LaBaDingDong
26-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Interesting story! Waiting for updates!

Story2tell
26-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Sorry to burst so many people bubbles

Civil servant don get sacked easily. They first get suspended which they will not be allowed to travel

there's no one for all rules, nothing is impossible to be possible is all i believe. :p

Story2tell
01-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Part 4

Jasmine, a Thai-Chinese who has a long curly black hair, smooth, flawless and fair complexion. Well tone bodyline from her regular workout. Definitely not a typical housewife you see in your neighborhood. A believer of first impression lasts. (Last to kills)

Indeed, to forget a man is to know another man. Jasmine already has a boyfriend who is few years younger than her. But their relationship is not going very far because her father dislike her boyfriend – John who is just a disk jockey working in an underground pub. Nevertheless, James would need extra effort to steal her heart.

to be continued...

Story2tell
02-10-2012, 09:10 PM
my posting was cut short becos i'm still under moderation.
will post once mod is over. :o

Story2tell
02-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Part 5

With reliable information of Jasmine movement in hands, James and Mark close-in to their prospect soon after they settle down in BKK. First destination, A popular Buddhist temple Jasmine goes to on every Thursday. “Hi miss, do you speak English?” Ask James. With both palm clasps in front of her chin, Jasmine replies with a very soft and polite tone “Yes, may I help?” “May I know where the admin office of the temple is?” Ask James. “Is right behind of that small building. May I know what is it about? Maybe I can help you.” “Oh, that would be great. I’m from Singapore and my friend Mark is a businessman from Indonesia and he wishes to make some donation to this temple, do you know who we should talk to for making the donation?” Ask James politely. Jasmine took a polite glance at Mark, turn her head back slowly to James and replies “We’re certainly very please with your generous donation, shall we discuss this further in the admin office, come please follow me.”

Inside the office, Mark makes an excuse to visit the washroom. At this time, After Mark had stepped out from the office, James takes the opportunity to ‘promote’ Mark’s wealthy background so as to give Jasmine a good impression of him. “Hi Jasmine, do you know how far is the National Hospital in BKK from here? We need to be there before the admin office closes at 5pm.” “Is about an hour from here if the traffic is good. Anyone is not feeling well?” asks Jasmine. “Oh no, we’ve made an appointment with the treasurer and is meeting him to discuss about the donation too.” Jasmine looks amaze with Mark’s generosity and she asks “Oh, I’m really touch with his generosity towards helping the needy, but may I know why he chooses to donate so much to a foreign land like Thailand?” “He has been doing this in many countries, usually are places he has interest of business. And this time, he is planning to expand his business to Thailand, so he wishes to help by contributing to the society before he starts his business here.” Look, the success of a good scammer is misleading the prospect into believing them as some one that can brings them wealth, happiness and hope. To achieve that, one has to be constantly lying to cover up his true identity. These must be done tactfully and realistically (logically) so as not to raise unnecessary suspicious by the prospect. Mark is the lead actor, James will be playing the supporting role like now, to carry Mark to the status as planned.
Those few minutes of intro of Mark by someone other than Mark himself is very important and effective. Believe me, it just doesn’t work if you tell other how rich you are, but it works effectively if the good words are said by someone else.

Now, Jasmine is misleading to believe Mark as someone who is wealthy, generous and is a successful businessman. That is what exactly the kind of impression they wanted to portrait Mark to be.

to be continued...

EatPrayLove
02-10-2012, 11:45 PM
camping camping camping!!!
I hardly get attracted by stories. way to go!

Story2tell
07-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Part 6

A moment later, after Mark coming back from the washroom, Mark asks “Jasmine, I’m planning to donate USD$200,000 to the temple, the money will be transferred from Indonesia, may i have a bank account number for me to transfer the funds to?” After referring from some sort of like reference book, Jasmine scribbles the bank account onto a piece of plain paper and hand it to Mark. At the same time, Jasmine asks “Mr. Mark, just being curious, I heard from Mr. James that you’re intending to expand your business to Thailand, so what kind of business do you do?” “Jasmine, just call me Mark. Well, I’m running a family business in Indonesia, we do trading business. Globalizing is our new business direction. We’re planning to make Thailand one of our regional headquarters, oh, talking about our headquarter, do you have any suggestion for a location for our new office to house our staffs. We do not mind to own an entire building if the law here permits. By the way, to show our appreciation, can I buy you a dinner at Hyatt hotel tomorrow evening if you’re available, at the same time, maybe you can provide more advice for us?” asks Mark.

Next night, inside the posh restaurant in Hyatt hotel, only Jasmine and James were behind the well decorated dining table. James as usual has to continue his ‘promotion’ of Mark. “Sorry Jasmine, Mark will be slightly late because he just finished his meeting with a banker, he is on his way here now.” says James. “Is alright, businessman like him should be very busy. Haha.” “By the way, I’m here to assist Mark’s company to find a property and some other stuffs for his new venture, so maybe we need more of your advice on the general business regulations here.”

And the chat goes on. Basically the topic is about big investment and big dream…

Soon after, Mark appears. His appearance is like a successful businessman with tastefully invested expensive suite and stuffs all over him. Again, a table of 3 diners with all the talking of big investment and big dream.

Tonight is a beginning of a new chapter for Mark. He will make use of every opportunity to boost his ‘asset’ and future money making dreams to Jasmine. To get her trust, the next thing Mark must do is, to win her heart.

“Jasmine, I need to buy some gifts for my parents, I know of a very popular night market in BKK, would you mind tell me how far is it from here?” asks Mark. “It isn’t far from here, I can bring you there if you don’t mind. What do you want? I can help you to bargain, you know those stall holders usually gave higher price to tourists…blah blah blah” Says with a tone that she is looking forward of the night shopping with Mark. “Oh, that’ll be perfect, shall we go now.”

While waiting for Jasmine’s car to be delivered by the valet at the hotel pick-up point, James gave excuses to excuse him so as to allow only Mark to have more private time with Jasmine to the night market.

to be continued...

Story2tell
21-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Part 7

A good scammer is a good talker. To dig out more vital information from the prospect without raising alarm. That needs a bit of skill though. So beside showing off the wealth and giving false hope to the prospect, personal character and interest of Mark are equally important to attract Jasmine. Mark will prone with questions and pretending to be of the same interest like her so as to get closer to her. This is to mislead her into thinking that they are perfect match by the heaven. Of course, not forgetting to check if she is currently seeing anybody and if she has any liking of Mark so far.

“So sorry to bother you, would it causes inconvenience to you?” Mark asks. “Don’t mention, you’re my guest, is my honor to show you around.” “I mean, maybe you want to bring along your partner to join us?” “Hmmm…no, I’m single, so don’t worry.” (no mentioned of her boyfriend - John, good sign) Jasmine continues “So do you travel with your wife for business?” (Ya, Jasmine is smart to check out on Mark too). Mark replies in a very serious tone “I’ve just separated with my girlfriend of 10 years.” “Oh, why?” “Is a long story, tell you next time if there’s a chance.”

Just when they were talking, a pair of bright HID headlights of a car driving up towards them. “Wow, that’s a nice 5 series convertible. You’ve a great taste.” Says Mark. “Oh yeah, I need a power train because I move around a lot to check on my other outlets.” “I see, I’m your opposite, travel a lot for business, so is pointless for me to get a car.”

In the market, Mark tries to dip out more information from her. “So what do you usually do during your free time?” Asks Mark. “I surf net and listening to music.” “Oh, that’s what I usually do too. Any particular type of songs you like?” “I like soft music, not heavy but I hate songs that could make me cry. Haha. Oh Mark, do you have a private email, maybe I can send some nice songs to share with you.” “Sure, you can just send to my company email.” “You sure?” “Don’t worry, you’re my special friend.” Jasmine looks away, pretending she didn’t hear this, but Mark knows she heard it.

They got a wonderful night market shopping together with a lot of touching of each other there and then. Well, not those intimate touching but Mark was trying to show no barrier between them by pulling her arms or wrist for attention when he spots any interesting displays. So, before they parted for the night, Jasmine asks ”I hope you enjoy the shopping.” “Ya, I do, is a wonderful experience with you. I hope you do too. So when is our next shopping?” “Tomorrow night?” “I wish I can but I will be meeting bankers for dinner tomorrow night. And I’ll be flying off to Indonesia the next day.” “Is okay, work is more important.” “We can keep in touch by email, remember to send me your favorite songs okay?” “I will, and please take care and I hope to see you in Bangkok again.” “Sure, I will come back.”

Mark received an email from Jasmine, probably her confession. Things that she didn’t want to say face to face. it wrote:

Hi Mark, I’m really glad to know you and James. I think you two are great guys. I’m a simple woman with a broken marriage. My husband left me for another younger woman few years ago. I’m now a divorcee. Ya sure, it was hurtful. I’m a woman and I don’t wish to be treated that way. Anyway, with my family support, I have since recover. I wish to share this song with you because it’s one of my many favorite songs, it speaks for many weak women like me though…Anyway, take care and look forward to see you in Bangkok again. Google for translation if you don’t understand Cantonese, I did that too. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxzf0qHi3vM

Regards,
Jasmine

Sigh…Mark got a heavy heart after reading the email. Mark knows, this is gonna be a hard game. Jasmine is different from all other woman Mark had deal with. This is a woman that had just got a broken heart. She may not be able to take another blow. But Mark has no choice, he has started it. Now, he has to complete the job, there is NO TURNING BACK!

to be continued...

Story2tell
23-10-2012, 12:25 AM
hmmm...can someone be kind enough to rate my story so i know if i should continue or just stop completely if you guys just don't like this type of story. :o

kam sia.

siambee
23-10-2012, 12:45 AM
up u for good effort. do continue :)

Story2tell
28-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Part 8

Jasmine has just shared with Mark something she doesn’t usually share with common friend. That shows she treasures this friendship and wishes to show her sincerity. Mark already knew her past, so when she tells, it only shows she has fallen into the trap. What next for Mark is, he has to reply with a story of him worst than she had gone through.

Mark replies to her email. He wrote;

Hi Jasmine, thanks for sharing with me your sorrow past, I wish I can shoulder some of your sorrow. Forget about your past, let’s face your future. I wish I can share with you your joy from now. Please tell me more about you, I will be glad to hear them all.

My ex-girlfriend of 10 years had affair with my business partner whom is also my childhood friend. Together, they siphoned our joint venture company fund and left behind millions dollar debt for me to shoulder. Well, it doesn’t kill me, it only made me stronger.

My parents are very happy with those gifts you have chosen for them. I want to buy you dinner for your great help. So where is good for a great meal with you? What do you like for dinner?

Regards,
Mark Tan

Jasmine replies, she wrote;

Hi Mark, I told my dad about you. He is very please with your generosity and your capability. He wishes to meet you, a young successful entrepreneur for dinner. When are you coming back to bkk?

Regards,
Jasmine

Oh no, that is a piece of very bad news for Mark. Remember, Mark is a scammer, he is not a celebrity. Keeping himself at low profile is very important. So, there is no reason for him to meet her parents. All he wanted is to con her money and disappear. One another person he met would mean one extra exposure and risk. But he knows, there is no way he can escape this. Escaping will only raise alarm. So Mark acted as he is excited to read the ‘good’ news from Jasmine, he picks up his mobile and start making an oversea call to her. “Hi dear, I feel so delighted to be invited to meet your father for meal. Well, I think is bad to make a senior to wait, let me arrange my ticket and I should be able to see you by tomorrow. Do you think dinner tomorrow at Hyatt hotel is okay or do you have any suggestion for a good venue?” “Oh, I’m so happy to hear that. I’ll let him know. By the way, let me know your flight number, I can pick you from the airport.” “You sure? Good, I’ll call you after my secretary got the ticket for me. Please take care, I’ll see you in Bangkok”

Jasmine met Mark in the airport, she looks so gorgeous that night. That’s what people say, women will look extremely great when they’re in love. I guess it will never be wrong. If body can tell a language, her eyes have given her away. Mark knows, it’s time to hold her, not far to touch her, and make her goes crazy for him.
But no, to have sex with her is only part of the game, it’s important, but it’s never a priority. Look, the image of Mark that he has been portraying is a highly respectful gentleman, so sleeping with a woman he has not completely open up her heart should be the last thing he should do. Though making love with her is always in Mark’s mind. But he has a plan to follow.

Mark wanted to be there at the restaurant earlier to show his respect. He met her father and Jasmine’s younger sister and a body guard who he was told later that he carries a pistol. Look, a professional scammer like Mark is a very sensitive person. He reads people by their eyes. He can sense Jasmine’s younger sister got something to say. But it’s no hurry to rush for answer yet.

The dinner venue was perfect for a wealthy family’s dinner, the ambience was breathtaking but the food was tasteless. Mark was constantly being asked of questions related to his business experience and family background. Though it was just part of casual conversation over a dining table, but slight mistake by Mark will just give the whole game away. Of course, with his many years of experience, Mark will never come unprepared for this type meeting. Always expect the unexpected. That’s what one should expect in a dinner with a multi-billionaire tycoon that has a rich and gorgeous daughter right?

This song is best for Mark, it can only be shared with all my supporters but not for Jasmine. :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LyoQS0EvcE

cereal-killer
28-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Real or Fake ?

Real Story ( i skip to the name instead ) Leslie Neo, former Security Manager in Paramount Hotel.

mrloner
28-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Thumbs up. If only can be turned into a sg movie, bet be a hit
HHAa

MarioBalotelli
28-10-2012, 07:54 PM
nice man, i like this type of stories :p:p

Story2tell
29-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Real or Fake ?

bro, i hate fictional story.

Thumbs up. If only can be turned into a sg movie, bet be a hit HHAa

yeah, its good enough to turn into a block buster movie. i'm serious.

nice man, i like this type of stories :p:p

thanks.

i hope my storyline has not disappoint you guys.

newarrivals
30-10-2012, 01:18 AM
camping for more

littlepok
30-10-2012, 10:55 AM
staying tuned for next installment.

the only complaint is the slow update, not intensive enough. when next installment come, abit forget where it ended previously. hope to see more, thanks.

dreamlight
31-10-2012, 12:50 AM
nice story. waiting for more.

Story2tell
03-11-2012, 12:29 PM
have tight schedule to travel for assignment, will try to improve on my posting pattern. :p

part 9

Mark invites Jasmine for a drink after the dinner that night. After the drinking session, he then asks if he could visit her house. You see, if a single stay alone woman allows you to visit her house, it usually means she is ready to spread her legs for you. But no, sex is not in Mark’s agenda yet. Mark is someone that is charming and rich young man. He has never lack of woman whenever he needs one to bed them. Therefore, he is not hungry and is not in a hurry to jump onto Jasmine’s bed yet. He is only curious to find out what is his standing now in Jasmine’s heart. Has she fallen for him and is she still seeing someone?

Now, Mark can confirm the coast is clear from obstacle. The next thing he wants to do is to make Jasmine crawl onto his bed.

If you know, alcohol can helps arose one’s sexual desire. So what happened when both are slightly intoxicated, one is wet and the other is hard, they can stir storm. They had a moment of passionate kisses and heavy petting. Even though Mark wishes to drain out her water and can start saving his USD400+ per night of hotel room by staying in her apartment. Mark put a stop and engaged his handbrake. Yeah, he is a professional.

So what would happen after a woman found out herself that she has fallen in love with a rich young man? She will try to find out everything that the man had said to her. This is expected and Mark has prepared everything for this moment. So after Mark left Bangkok, he received a call from Jasmine telling him how much she is missing him, Mark readily invites her to visit him in Singapore. “Oh why Singapore, I thought you’re an Indonesian?” asks Jasmine. “Our family moved to Singapore after my father’s close allied Suharto steps down in 1998.” “Dear, what do you think I should buy for your parents?” “Nah, please don’t buy anything, my parents have gone to Australia to visit my uncle.” “Ah~ Okay I see you in Singapore shortly.”

In Singapore, Mark went to airport to pickup Jasmine by public transport. “Dear, you know I don’t own any car in Singapore right?” asks Mark “Ya I know, because most of the time you’re travelling. I wish to take a shower, so are we going to your apartment now?” “I bought an apartment in Orchard road but is still under construction, We’re going to check into a hotel this time because I’m staying with my aunt’s family, so is inconvenient to bring you home yet.”

This is one of the songs they heard playing inside the taxi on their way to the hotel. Mark is getting closer to feel sorry for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvbQzRAi4wM&feature=autoplay&list=PLVsUQtt1r6EZ8PkWFmFa-katgq8CyR6Fn&playnext=18

Do you know the different between Mark crawling onto Jasmine’s bed or vice versa? It doesn’t matter if is just for a casual sex, but not for a prospect like Jasmine. Because if Mark does, it would only show he is cheap, flirting and his value will be dropped. So today, inside a hotel room in Singapore, Mark is ready to make Jasmine crawl onto his bed. It was a continuation from where they stopped in Jasmine’s apartment few days ago. This time, she doesn’t need any alcohol to ignite her fire. The burning sensation in Jasmine was still strong. They hug tightly like struggling to stay inside a spinning hurricane, he licking all over her body to satisfy her sexual desire, twist her nipples to make her lost her senses, touches her pussy to make her spread open her legs. Soon after, Mark is ready to pump her like an oil rigging. Finally, Mark saw a fallen naked angel after few weeks of hard work. Its time to take harvest his investment.

Back in Bangkok. Mark was invited to stay in Jasmine’s apartment. Though he can make some saving from the costs of accommodation but he has to be careful with his personal items because some documents are fake, like example his identity.

Some people said, to be successful, sometimes you got to believe that it’s not who you are, but who you know. Because of his make up identity, Mark was especially doted by her father. Mark was constantly being invited to attend grand occasion with her family. Though he gave excuses and declined them most of the time, he sometimes needs to attend some of them. With her father influences, Mark’s name was rose in the circle of the rich very rapidly. That was a very bad sign. And they were close, too close for comfort. Until Uncle Chan has to constantly reminding Mark of his position. Uncle Chan says” Mark, You’re spending too much time on this project already. I hope you still known what you’re doing. Your identity is all fake, so there’s no way they would accept who you really are. Wake up and move on, the whole team is waiting for you.” “I know I’m a bit lost in this game, I’m trying to get back to myself, please tell them give me some more time to wrap this up.”

Still in Bangkok. Sometimes Mark takes the wheel in Jasmine’s car when they go out together. Mark thinks a woman be driven by a man looks better than the other way around. So that night while on their way home driving after dinner, Mark realized that they were tailed by a policeman on a bike. They were soon stopped by the policeman a short distance away. To prevent his real identity be exposed in front of Jasmine and police, Mark says “Dear, stay inside the car, let me settle this.” Mark then walks down from his convertible bimmer.

Well, what happened last night was looks like a usual routine check until Mark received an unusual calls the next day. “Hello Mr. Wong KK” greeted by the caller. Mark was stunt for a moment before he says “Who is this?” “So are you Mark Tan or Wong KK?” Mark instantly recalls the scene he gave out his international driving license to the policeman last night. He knows this guy is not here unprepared. So he asks “What do you want?” “I want to know what is so good about you to make Jasmine spent USD ten thousand to get rip of me because of you.” Mark remains silent. “I don’t know how she would feel if she knows that what she had done was only in exchange for a liar. haha” John, Jasmine’s ex DJ boyfriend continues “ I don’t care what is your motive in hiding your real identity, all I’m interested is money, pay me and I will shut my mouth.”
“How much you want?” “You’re a millionaire businessman right? USD twenty thousand should be a small sum to you. haha” “Let me think about it, I’ll call you by next week.” “Don’t take too long, my friend the policeman is very hungry and when he is hungry, he talks a lot. haha”

to be continue...