PDA

View Full Version : Women: Here's some advice

FUCKBAR
19-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Dear Women,

If you've ever said, "Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose" to a man, please listen, and listen good.

Now this may come as a shock to you, but we men think logically. That is if you say, "Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose", the thing we can think is that you're going to be an "intentionally difficult lay. Now as for some of my more economic peers (undergrads like me), this also says, "You're to have to spend a lot of time and money to get inside of me."

If Girls= Time * Money
and, as we all know, Time=money.

And if time is money...
Money*Money=Money^2

And then, as money is the root of all evil:
vMoney^2= Evil

Hence, Girls=Evil.

But that's an old joke, and I don't particularly remember where it's from...Nevertheless, girls, if you want to keep a guy who is considere "player" around, simply don't put out until you feel ready.

If it just so happens that after a bottle of vodka and a good 15-minutes conversation that it feels ready, then so be it. Spread your legs. Finger yourself. Lick your juices off of your fingers. Moan a little. Whatever.

You've just got to keep in mind that even the best of "players" require a gradual decrease in sexual activity and usual withdrawal from the wallet. In Layman's terms: stop being a fucking cocktease and expect things to out...some of us are too broke for twenty dates before we can get action Increase your standards a little for him, sure; but don't lock up your pussy and eat your key.

Let me eat your pussy and lock my key...in your hole.

FUCKBAR, away

Babyrexx
19-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Dear TS, you sound like you've juz been Dumped n Hurted pretty Bad by your Girlfriend huh? Guess you wouldn't understand the true meaning of a Real relationship.. Perhaps due to the lack of respect you had for ladies ard you. Please do not label fellow ladies like they had nothing else on their mind except $$$! This is so shallow. Hope you will grow up n learn to respect the opposite Gender. Only then will you understand that it's not always $$$ that counts. :rolleyes:

matthew44
19-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Bro, I see you have a major problem.. Sometimes a way to a lady heart or ... Is not going to the point... Some ladies see things from other point of view.. Thus.. Work to understand them.

littlepok
19-09-2012, 11:29 AM
what's the purpose of this post? asking for free bonks?

naturegreen
19-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Facts may be facts, truth may be truth. But the truth hurts and nobody likes to be hurt. We have learnt ABCs since young but there is no need to type out ABCs every now and then. We make use of ABCs everyday to compose messages, emails and even words in our speech. It's the basic necessity of life. So whatever you have just commented is also part and parcel of life. I do not agree "If it just so happens that after a bottle of vodka and a good 15-minutes conversation that it feels ready, then so be it. Spread your legs. Finger yourself. Lick your juices off of your fingers. Moan a little. Whatever." relates to every female you meet. At least the minimum is when they think you are worth it.

<<totally>>
19-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Dear Women,
If you've ever said, "Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose" to a man, please listen, and listen good.

Now this may come as a shock to you, but we men think logically. That is if you say, "Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose", the thing we can think is that you're going to be an "intentionally difficult lay. Now as for some of my more economic peers (undergrads like me), this also says, "You're to have to spend a lot of time and money to get inside of me."

Yo bro Fuckbar, judging according to the content in this post, I reckon that you must be feeling quite pissed off and having an intention to blast all the woman that happen to cross your path now. I do suggested you cool down so that you do not miss out whatever things I will liked to share with you.

Undergrads as what you mentioned tells me that you are around 22-23 years old. The girls that you meet up should be in universities at the age of 20. After all the pain-staking training coupled with physical stressing push ups and sit ups during the NSF period, that 'chiong sua' mindset got coded into your system already issit? Hello, go wash your faCe aND WaKE UP YOUr CCB IDEA N FUCKING LISTEN!!

This post clearly indicating you are a fucking whimpering whine. Bloody hell, you still thinking you are in the camp and trying to wayang like a peacock. Mind you, you have already returned back to civilian life. The application of the things the army has taught you are wrongly applied.

"Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose" do you know exactly what a woman is thinking at that period of time when she say it. You think your logical thinking is going to bring you any closer to that lock? Know your enemies well and that will increased your chances to plant that flag and claimed ownership rights over the territories you have conquered.

You want to know what I feel when I heard the same phrase coming from out from a woman's mouth. Considered you are mine is what I said to her back in my mind. Do you know she gave you such a fucking big clue as to tell you where are her G spots literally? Every woman has her soft spot and if you can identify and send in troops running down the flanks executing all the mountion hooks and tactics, is there anything that is unreachable. Go figured out yourself, for teaching you do not have any gain except in the number of competitors.

If Girls= Time * Money
and, as we all know, Time=money.
And if time is money...
Money*Money=Money^2
And then, as money is the root of all evil:
vMoney^2= Evil
Hence, Girls=Evil.

That equation is meant to deduce woman is evil. HOWEVER, for your case is Woman that did NOT let you fuck and fuck you back in the face with "Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose'' are being labelled as evil by you. You think my logical mind is of that similar low class standards of yours?

Basically the wrong usage of formula again!
LIM PEH today show you my equation, counted yourself lucky catch gu beh lan.

If Woman is the set {Love, Money, Sex}, then the subsets of Woman are:
{} (also denoted , the empty set)
{Love}
{Money}
{Sex}
{Love, Money}
{Money, Sex}
{Love, Sex}
{Love, Money, Sex}
And hence the power set of Woman is Woman = {Love, Money, Sex}
℘(Woman) = {{Love}, {Money}, {Sex}, {Love, Money}, {Money, Sex}, {Love, Sex}, {Love, Money, Sex}}

PS: The subsets of woman will varies at different stages.
Go figure out yourself. :cool:

But that's an old joke, and I don't particularly remember where it's from...Nevertheless, girls, if you want to keep a guy who is considere "player" around, simply don't put out until you feel ready.
If it just so happens that after a bottle of vodka and a good 15-minutes conversation that it feels ready, then so be it. Spread your legs. Finger yourself. Lick your juices off of your fingers. Moan a little. Whatever.
You've just got to keep in mind that even the best of "players" require a gradual decrease in sexual activity and usual withdrawal from the wallet. In Layman's terms: stop being a fucking cocktease and expect things to out...some of us are too broke for twenty dates before we can get action Increase your standards a little for him, sure; but don't lock up your pussy and eat your key.
Let me eat your pussy and lock my key...in your hole.
FUCKBAR, away

I think I have say enough but I want to point out one last issue. Do not humiliated the word "PLAYER", you do not qualified as one and seem fittingly fall under the loser class. Do not think you are some hot studs even if you do look like, act like and feel like. Woman are not as shallow as you claimed kiddo boy. This is adult pool, yours over at the far end. Dun forget to wear your float.:D

naturegreen
19-09-2012, 02:08 PM
chill chill....

"Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose" Maybe TS is looking for girls who go "come come. I am easy. I am loose, come fuck me. Men by nature are hunters and the harder the prey, the more challenging they find it and all the more they want to conquer it. But for TS, he is looking for easy preys or maybe what I will term him as a "hyena" :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
19-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Now this may come as a shock to you, but we men think logically.
Agreed but not applicable for u.
Y?
If ur logical, u wun hv started this crap thread!

Now as for some of my more economic peers (undergrads like me), this also says, "You're to have to spend a lot of time and money to get inside of me."
Some1 has disappeared for quite a while n wow WTF so coincidental also like u undergrad wor :D
Any prawning lately hehehehe

You've just got to keep in mind that even the best of "players" require a gradual decrease in sexual activity and usual withdrawal from the wallet.
Wow, ur this statement already illustrates beyond a benefit of a doubt tat ur r in no way near a player status but trying hard to be recognised as one

In Layman's terms: stop being a fucking cocktease and expect things to out...some of us are too broke for twenty dates
I luv this para deep deep, it's HARA KIRI at its best:p
Conclusion, no money, cunt get pussy, dun cum here KPKB.
Graduate 1st, make tons of $$$$ if u can, then u wun hv to go find pussy liao.

They'll cum calling for u!

Moral conclusion here is:
All women r FUCKABLE, it's whether they'll let U be tat fucker only :D
Told u liao, 别以为读了军书自己就是个军师 tsk tsk tsk

DO_YOU_BJ
19-09-2012, 03:35 PM
But for TS, he is looking for easy preys or maybe what I will term him as a "hyena" :rolleyes:
Meaning like a hyena, also a scavenger more often than hunter correct?
Doesn't tat tell u he belongs to the species who take those tat boh nang ai wan?
Then to only proclaim he kio dio goo lun wahahahaha:D

Reoxy
19-09-2012, 03:44 PM
This thread is very entertaining.

I like. :D

DegenerationX
19-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Hello, go wash your faCe aND WaKE UP YOUr CCB IDEA N FUCKING LISTEN!!

This sentence sounds like my RSM :D

FUCKBAR
19-09-2012, 03:46 PM
<<totally>> & DO_YOU_BJ: Dear Uncles, I nearly gave a fuck about what you guys commented. And urm...you guys might wanna go get checked out. Both at the psychiatrist and epidemiologist. Considering the fact that you guys pay to screw loose poons while I'm enjoying the tighter and younger ones in school, better be safe than sorry yea? Oh, keep the hate coming will you? Thank ya kindly...

<<totally>>
19-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Men by nature are hunters and the harder the prey, the more challenging they find it and all the more they want to conquer it. But for TS, he is looking for easy preys or maybe what I will term him as a "hyena"

Bro naturegreen, wah you intro a new terminology to me. Hyena do mean something else to me now. I am very chill 冷冷清清,孤孤单单 now but tonight going out with an objective in mind. I was a little 'excited' when TS dragged men as a whole together with him into the water. Paiseh, I am of a different level so pool sharing with him cannot be allowed, for some things DO get compromised.

A conquer required set pieces and strategies to be placed and carried out in prefect timing. But I want to say in the cases of exception, I will just moved on for some challenges are never meant for me. I do know my weight. Lolz.

Agreed but not applicable for u.

Wow, ur this statement already illustrates beyond a benefit of a doubt tat ur r in no way near a player status but trying hard to be recognised as one

Bro DYBJ, Nice to see you in the same tune. =)

Some1 has disappeared for quite a while n wow WTF so coincidental also like u undergrad wor :D

I luv this para deep deep, it's HARA KIRI at its best:p
Conclusion, no money, cunt get pussy, dun cum here KPKB.
Graduate 1st, make tons of $$$$ if u can, then u wun hv to go find pussy liao.

They'll cum calling for u!

Moral conclusion here is:
All women r FUCKABLE, it's whether they'll let U be tat fucker only :D
Told u liao, 别以为读了军书自己就是个军师 tsk tsk tsk

Bro DYBJ, Am I getting a hint that a trail was picked up~ ? Hmm... look like there is a new season.

Btw TS, have you observed something different? The guys that gave out their comments do sound a little different. Once again, the mission of loving and sharing what we knew, that is CONFIDENCE for your information. Due to the fact I was kinda busy just now. I just recalled forgetting to ask you if you need any help. I think you might need a boy to man progression checklist, putting up milestone as indication when reaching certain mark. If you need, do let me know, ok?

I have gone through a similar phrase liked you but I did not blame the woman for I do know the fault was most likely on oneself. I do thanks them instead if not for them, I am unable to be where I was now.

Cheers~
Happy studying instead of surfing~

Then to only proclaim he kio dio goo lun wahahahaha:D

LIM PEH today show you my equation, counted yourself lucky catch gu beh lan.

Is that my gu beh lan that you saw, bro DYBJ =)

naturegreen
19-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Bro naturegreen, wah you intro a new terminology to me. Hyena do mean something else to me now.

说好听 call him a hyena. 说难听 i say he kio sai

sluttymistress
19-09-2012, 04:35 PM
awww... poor fella. sounds like you have something stuck up your behind!

<<totally>>
19-09-2012, 04:37 PM
This sentence sounds like my RSM :D

No lah, I'm a storeman only. Hehe~

Da ge, you also here to show love?

说好听 call him a hyena. 说难听 i say he kio sai

Oic~ I am more familiar with that Kio Sai term AKA KS. Paiseh hokkien social society had quite a bit of influence to my current set of vocabulary

DO_YOU_BJ
19-09-2012, 06:41 PM
<<totally>> & DO_YOU_BJ: Dear Uncles, I nearly gave a fuck about what you guys commented.
乖乖, it's ok, no need, jiao kia mmm zai lastic, u oso wun understand one:rolleyes:

Considering the fact that you guys pay to screw loose poons
No worries, the diff is, we hv choices n we can afford choices.
Those tat dun make the mark, all urs to keep ;)

while I'm enjoying the tighter and younger ones in school, better be safe than sorry yea?
Actually, it's good tat ur enjoying urself, cos without folks like u, rejected inferior goods wud never hv a chance to be deflowered, u hv done the community a great svc, cos without u, even if they hit 50, they'll still be super tight wif spider webs:eek:

Oh, keep the hate coming will you? Thank ya kindly...
Not hate, this is just using ur own lanjiao to ka ur tao tats all:D

Krazzie
19-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Troll in action interesting thread :D

IF you are not a troll TS you are still young la. Alot of girls say they not loose.. end of the day still pretty easy la ;)

Reoxy
19-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Some1 has disappeared for quite a while n wow WTF so coincidental also like u undergrad wor

Looks like your theory is beginning to take shape.:cool:

Da ge, you also here to show love?

I am not here to show love.

I just love the show here.:D

DaringOne
19-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Kodos to bro Totally and Do_you_BJ... good and interesting comments.

I don't agree that girls are always trying to cheat our money. Most of the girls I had hooked up with don't require me to spent much on them. I had already stopped going for paid sex and instead now more into fb type. The most recent "friend" I knew willingly "opened" for me even though she knew I am married during our first date. She willingly accompanied me for the short time I had with her everyday without asking for anything in return. It is all about chemistry and hooking up with someone you like feel alot better than paying for someone to have sex with you.

To TS... seemed like you like to go for the materialistic type of girls. Those are typically "easier" if you are loaded. My personal preference is to go for more down to earth girl which we take some effort to sianz and conquer. Gives more satisfaction to both party and also better sex. In terms of the status of a "player", you sound more is "payer" to me.

Pls do consider what the other bros here had said to you and reflect on yourself. You still have a long way to go...

DO_YOU_BJ
19-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Bro DaringOne, tks for your compliments, also, pls allow me to compliment u on ur endless efforts to try to help the underdogs in the forum

TS... seemed like you like to go for the materialistic type of girls. Those are typically "easier" if you are loaded. My personal preference is to go for more down to earth girl which we take some effort to sianz and conquer. Gives more satisfaction to both party and also better sex. In terms of the status of a "player", you sound more is "payer" to me.
Kindly allow me to correct u on ur perception on wat TS has proclaimed.
There was no mention abt any girl being materialistic watsoever, he blatantly said
some of us are too broke for twenty dates before we can get action
This is the mother of all confessions if u ask me.
The issue here is not he's a payer even, 1st he got to be able to afford to pay.
Constraints of student budget u noe :D
Some people feel they bring u go MacNoNo buy u 2 happy meal already got rites into the gals pants liao

I wud like to leave a quote from a very good friend of mine not very long ago
I might not be old enough to advise you, but I've been through what you went through in real life and on forums before. Walk away when a woman doesn't like you or treats you bad.

Even if she's a woman of bad character, no point getting enraged and trying to expose the truth. People will know in the end. She'll be left to drink alone ;).

Some times, they start realizing that they are wrong about you after awhile, but whatever (they'll never like you even if they feel guilt for wronging you after they stabbed you). If you're really concerned you can

1) Try to change who you are(Mostly hard, and not good... you become a woman-pleaser if you're not careful. If balanced, it turns out good)

2) Find someone else that likes you the way you are that you like too

There is no point in thinking about revenge. You will lose more than you gain, and you will hurt more innocent people than you hope to. I say this from my own experience.

Very wise words indeed agree?
Thus, I can only conclude tat:
TS jiak buay dio kee seow:D
I wonder how it feels to hv ur own words blasted back at u?
Ah well, TS shud noe best wahahaha:rolleyes:

Reoxy
19-09-2012, 11:34 PM
In terms of the status of a "player", you sound more is "payer" to me.

I am also more of a payer leh. :(

Fellow married man to fellow married man, can you teach me how to find time out of my "cage" so that I can also "hunt" freely like you? :D

DaringOne
19-09-2012, 11:47 PM
I am also more of a payer leh. :(

Fellow married man to fellow married man, can you teach me how to find time out of my "cage" so that I can also "hunt" freely like you? :D

Bro Reoxy... I am also living in my "cage" in singapore. Only roam free while overseas on job... hehe. So nothing to teach there. Sama Sama situation just different job advantage.

Reoxy
19-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Bro Reoxy... I am also living in my "cage" in singapore. Only roam free while overseas on job... hehe. So nothing to teach there. Sama Sama situation just different job advantage.

Wah seh.. Me too!

Look at my schedules in Oct.

But how to find FBs on such short trips? FLs I can find plenty. But not FBs.:D

DaringOne
20-09-2012, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=DO_YOU_BJ;7808689]Bro DaringOne, tks for your compliments, also, pls allow me to compliment u on ur endless efforts to try to help the underdogs in the forum

Thks bro Do_you_BJ for the compliment.

We were all underdogs and junior samster once... I know the pain of trying to gain some decent respect from seniors here. It's easier to get zapped than upzs. I try to help those who deserve to be given a chance.

Advice to new samsters... post positively and will see the fruit of your effort pay off no matter in terms of upz or experience.

queeniegal
20-09-2012, 12:16 AM
TS I think u shd be going thru things.

I have gal friend she seriously treat her Bf as ATM.
Required all expensive gifts and holiday. But gal will treat him like dirt. But nv break up coz she need him financially support for her expensive taste n hobby.

Another hand the gal will know guys and some guys are player can see they're rich! Just want play her if not will offer to pay for her to go Paris, London etc.,

But she will claim just friend... N her poor Bf need to study need to work part time save money to buy branded bag or whatever that gal request :( Bf will really treat her like queen n princess....

She will paint herself as angel saying I can't break with my Bf even we don't have love. Coz will make him go crazy infront of guy friends. But being her close gal friend.. I know she financially dependent on him or need a driver or need accompany that guy always there.

The fact above not only one gal friend of mine almost 5 of my close friend they are doing same thing! :(

Sometimes when I see guys scolding gals I feel for them as what my frd did I feel ashamed off.

However these are the black sheep.. Hope u can put down the past n found someone really care for u and love u (:

DO_YOU_BJ
20-09-2012, 12:57 AM
Hope u can put down the past n found someone really care for u and love u (:

Queeniegal, I like ur post.
Ur fren does not know the meaning or gratitude
She feels high n mighty in front of her bf
Cos she knows,
Wif those who GOT IT,
She'll be just a piece of meat n b treated like dirt n slave
Wif her BF
She'll always be queen though she treats him like dirt n slave.
Tats y there's karma
One day if the BF wake up
一定有好戏看的 :D

DO_YOU_BJ
20-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Thks bro Do_you_BJ for the compliment.
Ur most welcome my fren

We were all underdogs and junior samster once... I know the pain of trying to gain some decent respect from seniors here. It's easier to get zapped than upzs.
Agree wif u on tis.
Respect is earned not given, so r points
But if one uses multiple nicks n endlessly makes a dim wit of themselves, sorry to say bro, ur kind gestures hv just been wasted

I try to help those who deserve to be given a chance.
Advice to new samsters... post positively and will see the fruit of your effort pay off no matter in terms of upz or experience.
We all started young, we all know what to, when to, how to etc but some, well, blame the whole world but cant seem to see, all the probs r actually THEMSELVES!

Here's a good case study.
Nvr get the CB, say CB hang up n sell.
Those kenna KC blame GAL for KCing them.
But non ever noticed, if ur not desperate, ur WANT will nvr be so great & if u dun allow urself to be self KCed, nothing on earth can KC u.
But, they still blame the whole world.
I do not wanna bore u wif recent events but all those in the know, already hv a very clear idea, who this TS is, n wat his already KILLED old nick is liao ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
20-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Hope u can put down the past n found someone really care for u and love u (:
Dear Sis, i am sorry i missed this out earlier.
The more I look at this sentence, the more it cannot seem to connect to the whole scenario as presented by TS:confused:
Wud u pls be so kind as to enlighten old uncle me on wat u r trying to suggest?:rolleyes:
TS made it clear his aim is the abalone not love:(

<<totally>>
20-09-2012, 05:28 AM
The nick we used often reflected a part of us to other unintentionally. I did not mean to make fun of the TS's nick but I somehow saw an image and decided to share with the rest. That's why I think he is asking for a similar treatment.

Fuck = make love = 做爱 = Gan, Bar = Rod = Pole, Fuck+Bar = Gan Pole
Definition of Gan Pole = Happy corner (Sg version)

A form of ritual corporal punishment enacted usually in Singapore among male students - secondary, college. 3 to 4 "executioners" carry their victim by their arms and legs; then split the victim's legs; and swing them so their groin area is subjected to bumping against the flag pole (violently). This is meant to hurt the victim, but can be used maliciously by friends or enemies alike. The number of bang is often related to the age of the victim. "Happy Birthday" being sung to the individual while it being inflicted upon them.
Happy corner - no violent (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaymBMzGsxQ)

<<totally>> & DO_YOU_BJ: Dear Uncles, I nearly gave a fuck about what you guys commented.

Yes, you did gave a fuck, the presence of this post was a supporting evidence. That was a good try to make one believes that you did not care, however I on the other hand completely chooses to fuck care and have the courtesy to inform you about it.

And urm...you guys might wanna go get checked out. Both at the psychiatrist and epidemiologist.

Undergrad, did you mean check up instead? I do suggest on your part, please do your checks before clicking on submit reply as to earn a chance to earn a up before you got zap out.

Talking about psychiatrist and epidemiologist, did you really know understand what was it yourself in the first place? Thus it is another display of happy corner by yourself. To volunteer voluntarily as a test subject, I extended your stay with my comments.

Epidemiologists help with study design, collection and statistical analysis of data, and interpretation and dissemination of results (including peer review and occasional systematic review). (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology)

A psychiatrist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatrist)

Considering the fact that you guys pay to screw loose poons while I'm enjoying the tighter and younger ones in school, better be safe than sorry yea?

TS, I cannot help laughing when I am replying. What I got from deducing from the above sentence of yours:

1) Pay = Loose poons

That is giving discredits to FLs and WLs. As to what I mentioned earlier, have you even thought of this: Maybe it is your personal "small" issue rather than "loose" issue? No offences guys. The pic is not about showing off but trying to let TS know where the problem may lies.
http://i.imgur.com/2KGe8.jpg?1
If high stakes are involved sometimes, the game gets more exciting~

2) Tighter and younger = School
Yes if taking comparison younger in terms of age, but in terms of looks, you might not scored either.
Yes if taking comparison tighter against so called 'Loose" ones but if you board a public bus, once again scoring seem bleaked again.

Oh, keep the hate coming will you? Thank ya kindly...
平生莫作皱眉事,世上应无切齿人
茫茫四海人无数,哪个男儿是丈夫
知音说与知音听,不是知音莫与弹
用心计较般般错,退步思量事事难

英文打多了,就来点华文. 看得明白,大彻大悟.

<<totally>>
20-09-2012, 05:56 AM

Nothing worth mentioning, but your acknowledgment do strengthen the foundation structure of my post. Thank you.

TS I think u shd be going thru things.

Nice concern for fellow bros, sis q. Kindness is one form of beauty and can never be taken away from one.

can you teach me how to find time out of my "cage" so that I can also "hunt" freely like you? :D

大哥,你不是刚刚才吃风(泰鲍)回来?:rolleyes:

JKT: 2 Oct - 5 Oct 印尼鲍鱼
HCMC: 8 Oct - 10 Oct 越南鲍鱼
MNL: 15 Oct - 19 Oct 菲里宾鲍鱼
BKK: 22 Oct - 24 Oct 泰国鲍鱼 :eek:小弟看到流口水了~!

queeniegal
20-09-2012, 06:09 AM
Bj- ha oh he said he just want that? Maybe he really gave in all the time, money and love and really something bad happen to him?

Thus he got so angry and post here? When someone in angry mode word are usually hurtful.

Basically I believe human will 认真 的爱过一次 哪些纯真无邪的。
可能有些人会遇见对的人。。有些遇见错的人。。有些遇道'player' 把她/他 玩道团团转 但是要知道你的出发点。。你要什么哪你就go and find lor If just want sex just look for those which easy to get and make sure be clear to them I just want that nothing else. (Dont go and hurt 良家妇女。n treat them like dirt) that gal hurt u not the whole world of woman! I know some guys being hurt before and they assume all gals are like that!

They(guy) they want love but scare being hurt again and hurt the gal!

Etc: my guy Frd treat his Gf like princess ditched him and he can't accept the fact. He dated countless times bang on countless gal (include virgin) some got preg. he give them money abortion and break. One of the gal went crazy (obviously the virgin gal).

He can tell me after 5 yr broke of with xxx I nv seriously have any Gf those gals are just to revenge. I almost give him a tight slap as a good friend of mine I know what he have gone thru but it is very unacceptable for him to just screw up good girls and hurt them.

I believe in karma.. One day if this happen to your daughter how? He kept quiet.

If you want a real Gf or wife to be that require investment however if you like high maintenance gal then don't complain ha..or u know the gal out to 'Robert' u then don't be so stupid la

TS, not sure is this yr first time being hurt or many times but if after this time you nv learn yr lesson and repeat the some concept guess thing just repeat again.

N if you nv walk out of this type of hate next time alot woman will be hurt by u and you might lost the chance of someone who really care and love you.

Bj- yr post very long I read later! Just awake for pj only now still slpy mode lol

Hope everyone here or those all out to hurt gals please take not what goes around comes around.

Anw good morning everyone here ha

<<totally>>
20-09-2012, 08:19 AM
I believe in karma...

What goes around, comes around. I do believed also. :o

queeniegal
20-09-2012, 09:09 AM
:) I overslept omg

lostbird
20-09-2012, 09:24 AM
This forum has many scholars :D

queeniegal
20-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Ha scholars = ?? Lol

Sen5eS
20-09-2012, 01:13 PM

hahaha your comments just as entertaining lah :p

Sen5eS
20-09-2012, 01:14 PM
:) I overslept omg

overslept ? you fell asleep while finishing your post ?

maybe T/S can offer some advice ! hahaha

queeniegal
20-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Ha no! Is fine being late to work

FunkyKuku
20-09-2012, 04:04 PM
FUCKBAR, away
TS DIDN'T GET PUSSY WENT BERSERK [/QUOTE]
What a sore loser :mad:

FunkyKuku
20-09-2012, 04:06 PM
fact that you guys pay to screw loose poons while I'm enjoying the tighter and younger ones in school
DIDN'T GET PUSSY WENT MAD [/QUOTE]
What a pathetic sore loser :mad:

DO_YOU_BJ
20-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Ha no! Is fine being late to work
Tks for ur reply.
Ur posting pattern looks so darn familiar:D

lostbird
20-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Ha scholars = ?? Lol

Honestly, most of the members here talk sense:)
Although they are player but 'play" with un written rules whereby not
to hurt others, repect is the word....:)

Never under estimate karma, when it comes..............haiz,,,,:o

queeniegal
20-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Bj:- similar wow.. From where? Ha I'm pretty new here

queeniegal
20-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Lost bird:- ha.. Ya

DO_YOU_BJ
20-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Bj:- similar wow.. From where? Ha I'm pretty new here
Ha ya ur tis nick sure is new wahahahahaha:D

<<totally>>
20-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Tks for ur reply.
Ur posting pattern looks so darn familiar:D

Dage DYBJ, am I thinking the same as what you are thinking?;)

Me Siam Bu
20-09-2012, 09:42 PM
i believe in it :(

DO_YOU_BJ
20-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Dage DYBJ, am I thinking the same as what you are thinking?;)

Dage totally, see a trend?
Everytime a gung cum out write some shit story, a bu will cum try to be nice n try to give a peaceful closing.
Everytime a bu cum out to write some shitty BS, the gung n another bu(meaning another nick) will come out n say blessed words.
Diff nicks, diff stories, same plot over n over again.
Looks like the dynamic STRUCK GOLD duo running out of new fresh undetectable ideas:rolleyes:

queeniegal
20-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Ehh idk the TS. You are being dubious abt me is fine. But what I said is truth.

Like I said I believe in karma

DO_YOU_BJ
20-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Like I said I believe in karma
Tis i totally believe n agree too
站得正,站得稳,不出小动作,没啥好怕的是不 :D

Do u hv mental issues?
Do u hv identity crisis?
Do u hv sexual organ issues?
Do u even know what sex u belong to?
Why I ask you?
U exposed urself in a MALE thread :confused:
Re: Circumcision: my experience
I see doc Tay before. Very prof but still feel weird on this insist of doing bladder test for me caused I have kidney infection:D
Ehh idk the TS. You are being dubious abt me is fine. But what I said is truth.
No one say u lied, y so super defensive but errr ummmm above already make it very obvious lol :D

queeniegal
20-09-2012, 11:40 PM
I went doc Tay because I always UTI, is so common for gal like me work 16 hours a day and go toilet only 2 or 3 times.

Having kidney infections was quite normal for me few years back.

Being defensive? Of course I'm! I having terrible day at work! Email flying every where just to stuff resolved worst part is I'm being framed wtf.

Anw.. Believe ornot up to you. I'm certain with my gender.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-09-2012, 12:13 AM
I went doc Tay because I always UTI, is so common for gal like me work 16 hours a day and go toilet only 2 or 3 times.

Having kidney infections was quite normal for me few years back.

Being defensive? Of course I'm! I having terrible day at work! Email flying every where just to stuff resolved worst part is I'm being framed wtf.

Anw.. Believe ornot up to you. I'm certain with my gender.

Ai zai
hoo WTF frame u?:eek:
Not me tats for sure
I only seek clarification
Just surprised lor :D
Y a GAL wud be reading a thread on CIRCUMCISION n seems like reading all the way in order to reply in pg54 out of 55 only mah
And best part is, someone replying for the sake of UTI when in actual fact, it's a thread about circumcision, just find it one of those cases from the TWILIGHT ZONE only lor :D

queeniegal
21-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Last night thinking how to resolve some projects issues so flipping thru the thread. I happen to saw the doc name which I used to go. So thought maybe can reply that TS since nobody replied him.

I know how he feel when fall sick ESP looking for doc. Since I know that doc and why not just help people out.

U are thinking too much. Why dun u ask me why im in this forum??? Coz I download app from app store I paid for it to read tons of forum. But only here are very active thus i register myself here.

Is not abt zai or not zai! Even I'm being frame at work my bosses are at my side I nv worried. Just hate such feeling. Being framed or putting words in my mouth.

As for you maybe u are really too free to suspect me. N even dig out my post gosh! Now u behave more like a woman. I'm a lady I won't be so childish or Bo liao to dig out people post. I simply can't be bothered. Why I reply to this TS because I do have friend having same thing happening in uni or working.

N my ex Bf also go thru same things before and even I was with him back then he also dun trust gal. To him all gals are slut. Coz of his first ex Gf who walk away from him. I try to change his view on gal but too bad I failed! N got badly hurt. I know how the feeling is. Thus I hope TS would not go thru the same path my ex went thru. Longing for love but dun dare to love cause of past and not being able to let go of the hates. Life is how miserable!

Not only to TS even anyone here who being hurt before I hope they can leave it down and move on with greater future as there someone in the world that is your prefect match.

Bj:- hope the above explained why I reply the thread! N stop thinking too much.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-09-2012, 01:15 AM
hope the above explained why I reply the thread! N stop thinking too much.

Ever wondered y this happened?
Ever wondered if it happened cos u tink too little?
Ever wondered if u had tot more instead of less, tis wud not hv happened?
Ever wondered wat a brain is for?
If it's not to tink too much, wats a brain for?
If ur gonna reply its used for purposeful tinking only, don't.
Cos it'll only show u hv limited abilities n functions in using ur brain on a wider spectrum :D
Nite, hv a good rest, u gotta work ur butt out in a few hours for the next 16hrs hehe wif only 3 pee pee breaks in between

Zwbff
21-09-2012, 01:17 AM
oh my god.. the two of you.. old birds liao can. :P

queeniegal
21-09-2012, 01:29 AM
Brain is use to think all kind of stuff but whole time on suspicious stuff.. If u are so good at thinking suspicious stuff I think u shd work for FBI, police force or to widen yr thinking. Or suspicious feeling. But again cannot coz yr suspicious does not based on real ground prove that might waste tax payer money. :p

I'm used to this type of lifestyle. Thanks for your concern.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Brain is use to think all kind of stuff but whole time on suspicious stuff.. If u are so good at thinking suspicious stuff I think u shd work for FBI, police force or to widen yr thinking. Or suspicious feeling.
U mentioned brain used for all kinda stuff so wat led to u to make a claim it's used for only suspicios stuff?
Isn't tat based on suspicion too:D
But again cannot coz yr suspicious does not based on real ground prove that might waste tax payer money.
Tats y its called suspicion n for toking abt tax payers money, errr it's totally out of context again
I'm used to this type of lifestyle.
I am sure cos u've displayed it everywhere u posted :D
Thanks for your concern.
不客气

queeniegal
21-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Ans to yr ever wonder...

This is a forum for people to chill to unwind.

Virtual world to be your real true self without any mask.
If reading forum and replying still need to be so fake and can't speak what you want to speak. What for we need a forum???

Jolly well continue wear mask n bs all the way with the people u know ard u.. Why bother to use Hp type so much.

Human like to hide their true self from the world that is why virtual world are so pop now.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-09-2012, 01:40 AM
Ans to yr ever wonder...

This is a forum for people to chill to unwind.

Virtual world to be your real true self without any mask.
If reading forum and replying still need to be so fake and can't speak what you want to speak. What for we need a forum???

Jolly well continue wear mask n bs all the way with the people u know ard u.. Why bother to use Hp type so much.

Human like to hide their true self from the world that is why virtual world are so pop now.
This is only applicable to those who hv complex issues.
Do not stereotype HUMANS as a whole just becoz u happen to belong to that group in bold red!

queeniegal
21-09-2012, 01:40 AM
-.- I'm saying u anw nvm.

Maybe I'm too tired. N I won't reply. I let u win! Can young kid!

DO_YOU_BJ
21-09-2012, 01:42 AM
-.- I'm saying u anw nvm.

Maybe I'm too tired. N I won't reply. I let u win! Can young kid!
Tks for calling me young kid;)
Then u must be a sperm who dripped out from someone's dick:D

queeniegal
21-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Too bad I'm like that in my real life. why I'm
New here cause alot people ard me addicted to forum so I decided to spend money to check this out...

DO_YOU_BJ
21-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Too bad I'm like that in my real life. why I'm
New here cause alot people ard me addicted to forum so I decided to spend money to check this out...
No head no tail, need to spend money to check this forum out meh?
Tot u said not replying liao?
说话不算数的人:o

queeniegal
21-09-2012, 01:49 AM
I dun read forum..
Got app that show having all forum just pay to get it..

U behave like a young boy what! Whatever la this last time I'm saying I'm gal. Take it or leave it.

I'm abt to slp but u attack me what idiot :L

Zwbff
21-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Last night thinking how to resolve some projects issues so flipping thru the thread. I happen to saw the doc name which I used to go. So thought maybe can reply that TS since nobody replied him.

I know how he feel when fall sick ESP looking for doc. Since I know that doc and why not just help people out.

U are thinking too much. Why dun u ask me why im in this forum??? Coz I download app from app store I paid for it to read tons of forum. But only here are very active thus i register myself here.

Is not abt zai or not zai! Even I'm being frame at work my bosses are at my side I nv worried. Just hate such feeling. Being framed or putting words in my mouth.

As for you maybe u are really too free to suspect me. N even dig out my post gosh! Now u behave more like a woman. I'm a lady I won't be so childish or Bo liao to dig out people post. I simply can't be bothered. Why I reply to this TS because I do have friend having same thing happening in uni or working.

N my ex Bf also go thru same things before and even I was with him back then he also dun trust gal. To him all gals are slut. Coz of his first ex Gf who walk away from him. I try to change his view on gal but too bad I failed! N got badly hurt. I know how the feeling is. Thus I hope TS would not go thru the same path my ex went thru. Longing for love but dun dare to love cause of past and not being able to let go of the hates. Life is how miserable!

Not only to TS even anyone here who being hurt before I hope they can leave it down and move on with greater future as there someone in the world that is your prefect match.

Bj:- hope the above explained why I reply the thread! N stop thinking too much.

Longing for love but don't dare to love due to past stigmas.. hits on me so badly.

Why can't people keep relationship simple and but be a slut, then call all men bastards? Just because they couldn't keep their horny feelings inside them, they got to go around talking sex to man and telling them how to turn them on stuff and end up f them but when caught, fake innocent and say, "I don't know what happen and why I'm doing this."

DO_YOU_BJ
21-09-2012, 01:52 AM
I dun read forum..
Got app that show having all forum just pay to get it..

U behave like a young boy what! Whatever la this last time I'm saying I'm gal. Take it or leave it.

I'm abt to slp but u attack me what idiot

No one put a gun on ur head n force u to reply wor
U urself say u wun reply still replied twice liao lol
U say u he, she, he/she oso not important to me u shud know wat
Also, no one stopped u from sleeping, u made ur own decision not to, so dun blame me!:o
Attack u?:eek:
I call it getting to know u more in depth only;)
Young boy will be all out to say pleasing words, wanting to get to know u better, how old r u blah blah hoping for ROI lo:D

<<totally>>
21-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Dage totally, see a trend?
Everytime a gung cum out write some shit story, a bu will cum try to be nice n try to give a peaceful closing.
Everytime a bu cum out to write some shitty BS, the gung n another bu(meaning another nick) will come out n say blessed words.
Diff nicks, diff stories, same plot over n over again.
Looks like the dynamic STRUCK GOLD duo running out of new fresh undetectable ideas:rolleyes:

I do agreed what Da ge DYBJ said, after the recent epics with the variations of the different stories lines evolving 1 boy and 1 girl.

But hor, I also want to say those epics do shared a common ending.:cool:

<<totally>>
20-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Why can't people keep relationship simple and but be a slut, then call all men bastards? Just because they couldn't keep their horny feelings inside them, they got to go around talking sex to man and telling them how to turn them on stuff and end up f them but when caught, fake innocent and say, "I don't know what happen and why I'm doing this."

This is the quote that best described my recent epic. Just wish to add due to short time we know each other, if a woman say how much she yearned for love and concern by a man but when you gave her a handheld bouquet of WHITE roses representing innocent friendship, she turned around and snapped. WTF right?

BTW to all the ladies out there especially to the auntie group, being frank does not give you the rights to insult people. Please wake up your mind and noted that as a friend you still need to take note of the usage of words in your speech. FYI, No difference to the person SAYING it but it does make a difference to the one LISTENING to it.

A mere age difference of 5, does not make you my MUMMY and gave you the right to call the guy as small boy. By doing that, you are at the same time slapping yourself with "GCB" (Gong Chee Bye). I wanted to use char bor but since As a friend, chee bye can be accepted as well right? :rolleyes:

Escorts555
20-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Personally, I feel that when a man concentrates his time and effort on career or anything else except women, he becomes more attractive to them.

<<totally>>
21-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Personally, I feel that when a man concentrates his time and effort on career or anything else except women, he becomes more attractive to them.

Bro escorts555, when a man concentrates his time and effort on career, he will be getting a lot of attention but is the attention given for who he is? :rolleyes:
I believed the bills in his wallet will be likely getting more attention. Can he don't suspect those women that came close to him as someone who doesn't have any ulterior motive? If he is going to have that idea or thought, how can sleep soundly on the bed with someone who he can't trust beside him.

The man will suspect his wife as a likely murderer who might try to murder him while the man is sleeping after he decided to put her name as the beneficiary in his will. Will the man get his happiness even he got career and money? :rolleyes:

Another point to note, since so much time is given to work, I can safely assumed that the wife will be feeling neglected by the husband due to the lack of time being together. The wife has to turn to someone else for comfort.

So what, if the man have a career and lot of money? That man is just another loser who had been made cuckold while his wife and her philanderer are busy making out on his bed which he bought by spending long hours outside. :rolleyes:

So I totally disagreed with you saying the word 'concentrates', I will rather spent a decent amount of time to keep my wife by my side even at the expenses of a slight lost in income but still enough to cover for daily expenses.

ps: No offence, if you preferred to be cuckold or wished to die in an unnatural manner, I will not stopped you from keeping that thought in your mind. By all wish, go ahead. :D

putneyspa
21-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Bj- ha oh he said he just want that? Maybe he really gave in all the time, money and love and really something bad happen to him?

Thus he got so angry and post here? When someone in angry mode word are usually hurtful.

Basically I believe human will 认真 的爱过一次 哪些纯真无邪的。
可能有些人会遇见对的人。。有些遇见错的人。。有些遇道'player' 把她/他 玩道团团转 但是要知道你的出发点。。你要什么哪你就go and find lor If just want sex just look for those which easy to get and make sure be clear to them I just want that nothing else. (Dont go and hurt 良家妇女。n treat them like dirt) that gal hurt u not the whole world of woman! I know some guys being hurt before and they assume all gals are like that!

They(guy) they want love but scare being hurt again and hurt the gal!

Etc: my guy Frd treat his Gf like princess ditched him and he can't accept the fact. He dated countless times bang on countless gal (include virgin) some got preg. he give them money abortion and break. One of the gal went crazy (obviously the virgin gal).

He can tell me after 5 yr broke of with xxx I nv seriously have any Gf those gals are just to revenge. I almost give him a tight slap as a good friend of mine I know what he have gone thru but it is very unacceptable for him to just screw up good girls and hurt them.

I believe in karma.. One day if this happen to your daughter how? He kept quiet.

If you want a real Gf or wife to be that require investment however if you like high maintenance gal then don't complain ha..or u know the gal out to 'Robert' u then don't be so stupid la

TS, not sure is this yr first time being hurt or many times but if after this time you nv learn yr lesson and repeat the some concept guess thing just repeat again.

N if you nv walk out of this type of hate next time alot woman will be hurt by u and you might lost the chance of someone who really care and love you.

Bj- yr post very long I read later! Just awake for pj only now still slpy mode lol

Hope everyone here or those all out to hurt gals please take not what goes around comes around.

Anw good morning everyone here ha

I like what you says here. I am a guy but understand your point of view. Unfortunately many guys play both sides of the equation, whereas only some girls do likewise. Truth is that circumstantialy, things generally stacked against most gals unless they happen to be rich, and then when they are and they play like the average guy does, they would also strangely develop the syndrome of being loved for who they are and not just their money. Unfortunately, this is harder to prove for guys than for gals!
So, guys who make their arguments have first to address these questions before arguing. Otherwise they stand accused of bein intellectually and emotionally dishonest. Truth of the matter is all of us guys must 'invest' in the gals we desire, be that whatever it amounts to. If it turns out to be bad, be a man and just move on, because the gal has probably wised up that you're not worth it.

Escorts555
21-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Bro escorts555, when a man concentrates his time and effort on career, he will be getting a lot of attention but is the attention given for who he is?
I believed the bills in his wallet will be likely getting more attention. Can he don't suspect those women that came close to him as someone who doesn't have any ulterior motive? If he is going to have that idea or thought, how can sleep soundly on the bed with someone who he can't trust beside him.

The man will suspect his wife as a likely murderer who might try to murder him while the man is sleeping after he decided to put her name as the beneficiary in his will. Will the man get his happiness even he got career and money? :rolleyes:

Another point to note, since so much time is given to work, I can safely assumed that the wife will be feeling neglected by the husband due to the lack of time being together. The wife has to turn to someone else for comfort.

So what, if the man have a career and lot of money? That man is just another loser who had been made cuckold while his wife and her philanderer are busy making out on his bed which he bought by spending long hours outside.

So I totally disagreed with you saying the word 'concentrates', I will rather spent a decent amount of time to keep my wife by my side even at the expenses of a slight lost in income but still enough to cover for daily expenses.

ps: No offence, if you preferred to be cuckold or wished to die in an unnatural manner, I will not stopped you from keeping that thought in your mind. By all wish, go ahead.

Yes, I think the word 'concentrates' might be too heavy. And yes, decent amount of time needs to be spent on women but not majority.

Just from what I observed is that attractive men does not seem to spend much time on women. They seem to focus mostly on some other things like career, hobby or things they are passionate about. Not necessarily has to be something that makes money.

Haha, actually I don't mind being a tycoon but my wife has her own little lover(s) outside as long as never known to public. With the money, wow, there is really much more pleasures and leisure that I can give myself. Further more, being a cuckold sounds kind of exciting too. :D

<<totally>>
21-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Yes, I think the word 'concentrates' might be too heavy. And yes, decent amount of time needs to be spent on women but not majority.
That is why I say I pointed it out.

Just from what I observed is that attractive men does not seem to spend much time on women.
Those 'attractive' men appeared attractive in the eyes of other women but in the eyes of his 'wife', is he attractive? He will be liked another asshole who never look after his own house.
And why still bother looking 'attractive' misleading the women outside while you can be at home doing your part as a caring husband and loving father. I do sensed unfaithfulness.

Haha, actually I don't mind being a tycoon but my wife has her own little lover(s) outside as long as never known to public.
As a tycoon, what make you think that the news of ur wife and her lover does not worth any attention from the media and papers? :rolleyes:

With the money, wow, there is really much more pleasures and leisure that I can give myself. Further more, being a cuckold sounds kind of exciting too.
Maybe you can try BDSM as cuckolding is one of the plays you can really enjoy. In the end, you portrayed yourself as a selfish lover. As long as you have money, you can f cared the womon who you married with a vow and indulged with things you felt can be bought with money.

亲情是无法用钱买得到。 它是茂盛,在于你所花的时间和你付出多少爱心照顾。 :cool:

Escorts555
21-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Sorry sorry, chill. :o

Those 'attractive' men appeared attractive in the eyes of other women but in the eyes of his 'wife', is he attractive? He will be liked another asshole who never look after his own house.
And why still bother looking 'attractive' misleading the women outside while you can be at home doing your part as a caring husband and loving father. I do sensed unfaithfulness.

I was talking about men in general including singles. Not particularly married men.

As a tycoon, what make you think that the news of ur wife and her lover does not worth any attention from the media and papers?

Actually there are many tycoons who are not known to public.

As long as you have money, you can f cared the womon who you married with a vow and indulged with things you felt can be bought with money.

Well, with money, it can buy me a whole array of pleasures be it family overseas trip, comfortable house or honeymoons with wife, nice car etc. It does not necessarily mean I f care family and wife and spend solely on myself.

亲情是无法用钱买得到。 它是茂盛,在于你所花的时间和你付出多少爱心照顾

Yes! I agree! Money can't buy for example filial children, a wife that stays with you no matter poor or rich and caring parents.

<<totally>>
21-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Sorry sorry, chill.
I'm cool. :cool:

I was talking about men in general including singles. Not particularly married men.With the term wife into picture, I believed I did showed the status of the men.

Actually there are many tycoons who are not known to public.Maybe for those tycoons not rich enough to get onto the top 10 of the list. Hence no marketing value.

Well, with money, it can buy me a whole array of pleasures be it family overseas trip, comfortable house or honeymoons with wife, nice car etc. It does not necessarily mean I f care family and wife and spend solely on myself.The power of money can buy all the luxury in this world but without the most basic and important factor. It will be just an warm less trip or meals to the ones involved. And that factor is love and care from the heart.

Yes! I agree! Money can't buy for example filial children, a wife that stays with you no matter poor or rich and caring parents. Thk.