PDA

View Full Version : Lost contact for a MP that a bro shared recently

racerace69
18-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Recenty a fellow samster shared a local MP with me via pm stating the FRa of the girls he tried and the location. If I didn't remember wrongly there is also local Malay working there.

I accidentally deleted my entire inbox and lost lots of contacts including this one. Can any kind soul or the person himself share the contact with me again please.

By the way is there a way to retrieve deleted messages?

JudgeCunty
20-09-2012, 01:53 PM
hve, pm sammyboy and he will retrieve for you

mr nice guy
20-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Recenty a fellow samster shared a local MP with me via pm stating the FRa of the girls he tried and the location. If I didn't remember wrongly there is also local Malay working there.

I accidentally deleted my entire inbox and lost lots of contacts including this one. Can any kind soul or the person himself share the contact with me again please.

By the way is there a way to retrieve deleted messages?

can retrieve..

you just press the F1 button on your keyboard for about 15 times..
then u can hear the roaring of the F1 car engines due to races being held this weekend..
after u hear the sound, u can press on your game controller with the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start..

hope u get what u want.. gd luck bro.. LOL

Astroboy77
20-09-2012, 03:07 PM
can retrieve..

you just press the F1 button on your keyboard for about 15 times..
then u can hear the roaring of the F1 car engines due to races being held this weekend..
after u hear the sound, u can press on your game controller with the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start..

hope u get what u want.. gd luck bro.. LOL

sound like delta force game to obtain 99 lives... :D

mr nice guy
20-09-2012, 03:26 PM
sound like delta force game to obtain 99 lives... :D

LOL.. its for the game contra on nitendo..

super old skool... :cool: