PDA

View Full Version : PRCs and non-chinese

kapisce11
17-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Do the legal PRCs in geylang take non-chinese bros? Or will the houses turn them away?

Nato17
18-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Do the legal PRCs in geylang take non-chinese bros? Or will the houses turn them away?

They should turn you away. Go go go away.;)

drekman
18-09-2012, 07:18 PM
They will tell bangali to go and die.

joker88
19-09-2012, 12:46 AM
They should turn you away. Go go go away.;)

你怕黑吗?:eek:

黑有什么好怕呢?:)

给我一杯红舌狗,黑啤酒。 Yummy! :p

sgnorth
19-09-2012, 01:52 AM
shouldn't right? drunks yes.

Nato17
19-09-2012, 06:18 AM
你怕黑吗?:eek:

黑有什么好怕呢?:)

给我一杯红舌狗,黑啤酒。 yummy! :p

不是怕黑。
黑有什么好怕的。问题是我不喝酒。

BronzeGod
19-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Most prc houses will take on non-Chinese bros. However, whether the girl feels happy serving you is another matter.

What race are you? Perhaps you let us know and we can enlighten you further.

unregistered_10
19-09-2012, 08:19 PM
They will tell bangali to go and die.

What"s that bro, i catch no ball!! ...,

spidey7
19-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Ya ts go go away. Away to superman land.

cumalot
10-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Most prc houses will take on non-Chinese bros. However, whether the girl feels happy serving you is another matter.

What race are you? Perhaps you let us know and we can enlighten you further.

Some of the girls will but they will try to keep it a secret. I was at 1651 some time ago and some indian guy walked out from inside. Everyone stared at him and he quickly left. The girl came out only later when he has left but everyone in the waiting room knew she just fucked an indian guy. I won't sabo her by telling you her name but she is definitely off my bonking list :eek:

Nato17
11-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Some of the girls will but they will try to keep it a secret. I was at 1651 some time ago and some indian guy walked out from inside. Everyone stared at him and he quickly left. The girl came out only later when he has left but everyone in the waiting room knew she just fucked an indian guy. I won't sabo her by telling you her name but she is definitely off my bonking list :eek:

Why is she off your bonking list? *flame bait***
:)

BronzeGod
11-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Sadly it's true. Once you go black, it's hard to go back.

I do know of various instances of girls from my travels and studies overseas, both Asian and Caucasian, that had trouble finding boyfriend of their own race and colour after the whole school or community know they dated, ahem, certain ethnic groups.

It's weird for sure, but you get a certain label after you, er, open your legs to certain species...

I don't think it's fair, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

cumalot
11-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Sadly it's true. Once you go black, it's hard to go back.

I do know of various instances of girls from my travels and studies overseas, both Asian and Caucasian, that had trouble finding boyfriend of their own race and colour after the whole school or community know they dated, ahem, certain ethnic groups.

It's weird for sure, but you get a certain label after you, er, open your legs to certain species...

I don't think it's fair, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

This reaction is particularly true amongst the Chinese. Even now, I have received several PMs asking me to tell them who this girl is (sorry, I won't sabo the girl). You simply cannot change 10,000 years of inbred behaviour. Don't get me wrong, we Chinese can co-exist very well with non-Chinese as friends, neighbours, colleagues. But there is a line on what we can share and what we cannot. Would an Indian or a Malay want to go to a Chinese temple to pray ? Would a Chinese go to an Indian temple or mosque to pray ? Yet, these same people can be best of friends and colleagues. I would even fight shoulder-to-shoulder with them. But when it comes to our women, I expect them to know that's where we draw the line.

I know AV monitors this website. So, here's a solution for them to consider. Allow an operator to open a brothel just for Indian girls and another for Malay girls. This way, we each have our own sexual outlet without stepping on each other's toes.

Nato17
11-10-2012, 11:55 PM
This reaction is particularly true amongst the Chinese. Even now, I have received several PMs asking me to tell them who this girl is (sorry, I won't sabo the girl). You simply cannot change 10,000 years of inbred behaviour.

@Cumalot

WHAT! YOU CALLING US CHINESE INBRED???
!@#$%^&. Just kidding. ;) Seriously though, how in the world do you call us Chinese inbred? What is the logic?

At least we are better than the EUROTRASH, because they used to sacrifice their brides to the landlords of their days. :) Wouldn't I love to be a landlord than and have peasants serve my every sexual needs. :)

BronzeGod
12-10-2012, 12:49 AM
If there was demand, there'd be supply. But even Indian men would rather fuck a Chinese pussy than their own kind when it comes to commercial sex.

Successful indian men also usually prefer to marry Chinese women or girls of other races.

When I was in army, many of my malay bros talk a lot about Chinese girls and their first Chinese fuck like it was some mission impossible. And those that did not manage to do so would listen intently to the man who seemed to have experienced the hard to reach promised land.

The good news for other races in Singapore is, Singapore Chinese girls are open to all
races as long as you're intelligent, kind and generally successful or at least financially stable. I don't know about PRC girls but I've seen a fair share of PRC uni mates marry men of other races too.

Anyway, my point is Chinese girls in general more desirable than malay and indian ones.

And in fact, even in FL dome, you almost never see any indian FL. Malay maybe a few, but mostly is Thai and Chinese ...

So any one who open like an indian brothel here can honestly prepare to get bankrupt.

Not being racist or anything, but men generally prefer girls who are fair, with diminutive features, smooth hairless body and who act soft and gentle. Am not sure if indian girls fit that description.

It's not fair but that's life.

This reaction is particularly true amongst the Chinese. Even now, I have received several PMs asking me to tell them who this girl is (sorry, I won't sabo the girl). You simply cannot change 10,000 years of inbred behaviour. Don't get me wrong, we Chinese can co-exist very well with non-Chinese as friends, neighbours, colleagues. But there is a line on what we can share and what we cannot. Would an Indian or a Malay want to go to a Chinese temple to pray ? Would a Chinese go to an Indian temple or mosque to pray ? Yet, these same people can be best of friends and colleagues. I would even fight shoulder-to-shoulder with them. But when it comes to our women, I expect them to know that's where we draw the line.

I know AV monitors this website. So, here's a solution for them to consider. Allow an operator to open a brothel just for Indian girls and another for Malay girls. This way, we each have our own sexual outlet without stepping on each other's toes.

Nato17
13-10-2012, 12:51 AM
So any one who open like an indian brothel here can honestly prepare to get bankrupt.

If AV gives me a license to open an indian brothel, I will take it. :) It is still easy money to be made. :p