PDA

View Full Version : My Ex who liked role-play

leeml69
17-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Reading all the stories by fellow Samsters reminds me of my very 1st ex! Her name is Charlene. She is tall n slim, with long hair and a girl-next-door look! Her breasts are a bit small, at most B! She was 7 yrs younger than me when we were together! Though she has a GND look but she is actually v daring n open when come to sex! She also has a high sex drive which I enjoyed as I never get rejected whenever I need a fuck n sometimes she is e one requesting for it! She is also v into role playing! As I stay alone, she sometimes will come to my house n stay over! We would watch all e jap AV together n she will react them after watching them! There was once we watched one abt e master taking advantages of her maid, the next day, she came to my house dressing as a French maid n she requested I act along with her!

leeml69
17-09-2012, 11:04 PM
So while she was 'cleaning' my room, I went into e room and grabbed her from behind n started kneading her breasts! She tried to fight but I 'warned' her just like e movie n she started to give in! So I pulled out my cock n made her suck it! She 'reluctantly' gave me a bbbj n man I nearly explode halfway into it! I stopped her n 'ordered' her to remove her clothing n lie on e bed! She removed all her clothing slowly one by one till she was totally naked n she lied on e bed! I started by playing with her tits, n then knead her breasts! When I started to kiss n suck her nipples, she started moaning! I shifted my hands down south till I came to her pussy, her hands were 'protecting' it but I found little resistance when I pushed them away! I realised tat she was already wet so I fingered her till she started begging me to insert my cock into her which I did! I pumped fast n furious n b4 long, I exploded in her! This is just an example of wat we did, once she also role-played e naked housewife n she stayed over at my place over the wk end totally naked for e whole period n no need to say, I just had e most wonderful exp n we made love all over e house, balcony, kitchen, living room! U named it, we did it!

look4sex
17-09-2012, 11:34 PM
You are one lucky fella but not too lucky as it's your ex for now ! How come you broke off with her ? If I got this kind GF sure won't let go...:D

DreamOfLust
17-09-2012, 11:50 PM
TS cannot fulfill to his ex gf overwhelming sex drive that's why 2IC gave up and raise white flag is it??? :D:D

just kidding don't take it too seriously...

instead of digging out why they broke up... share more steamy stories of you and her man... camping here

leeml69
28-09-2012, 06:54 PM
I wouldn't have gave up if I have a choice! She just left me for someone, heard tat after me, she had quite a few more bf, including Angmo n those with higher status like doc n son of wealthy men! Sad to say tat in e end she ended up as some dirty old man's mistress so I guess it shldn't got to do with my 2ic or drive! Cos I think I can outdo those DOM! Ha ha

leeml69
28-09-2012, 07:02 PM
There was once she asked me whether do I mind 3P? I told her i will only have 3P if it's MFF but not MMF as I will be v jealous to see some other man banging her, esp in front of me! She smiled n kissed me b4 she said she had actually asked another girl friend of her to join us for e night! I was so happy to hear tat but I tried to pretend not too excited by e thought, I told her "I will only fuck u n no other girl!" she told me she is okay with it as long as during e session, I must fuck her 1st b4 I can fuck her friend! I think she assumes tat after I fuck her I won't have energy to fick her friend! We shall see!

leeml69
28-09-2012, 07:15 PM
So while waiting anxiously for her friend to arrive, I went to e kitchen n down 10 raw eggs with essence of chicken which I believe will help to increase my power! Finally e moment arrived, e doorbell rang! When her friend stepped in, my 2ic almost harden immediately! She introduced herself as Ann and she is e total opposite of my GF! My GF is e GND with so-so boobs but Ann has tat CFM look n most importantly her boobs r gorgeous! They r at least F and they r firm n bouncy n even while she was just walking, I can see them bounce! She was wearing an ultra tight skin mini-skirt with see through sequin shirt n black lacy bra inside! The moment she sat down I can swear I can see her pussy hair sticking out of her g-string! My GF n I sat down opp her on e sofa n I was constantly shifting my position as my cock is super harden now n is building a tent with my short! We chit-chat for a while b4 my GF announced e prog start!

leeml69
28-09-2012, 07:44 PM
I stood up hurriedly n Ann saw my tent then she n my GF started laughing! She even walked over n used her hand to touch it! My GF pull her away into e master bed room! They asked me to sit down on e bed n r not allow to move till they said its ok to! So I sat on e bed n they started striping in front of me till they r totally naked! The moment Ann let her bra loose, her twin peaks look like couldn't wait any longer, they bounce out n they seem even bigger now! I looked at her pussy n she trimmed her hair neatly! I almost stood up n wanted to remove my clothes but they said no! Next both of them went into e bathroom n closed e glass doors! I followed in n was told to sit on e toilet bowl facing e glass door! They started bathing, soaping each others in a very seduce way n enjoying e touches of each others! I can't tahan, stripe myself naked n started rubbing my cock! Their hands were carassing each others breasts n Ann even started to finger my GF! I decided to wait no more! I opened e glass door n forced myself in! It's a bit cramp but who cares! Ann was facing me n my GF was behind me! As if pre-planned, they both started to press their breasts against my body n started rubbing me! Fr the chest all e way down to my cock n fr e top of my back all e way to my butt! I was sandwiched btw n it's a sensation I wil never forget! I lay my hands on Ann breasts n my oh my, I almost have difficulity grappling them! They r firm n not sagging n soft to e touch! Her nipples was harden by then n I started tuning it n licking it n sucking them! My GF who was behind me suddenly reach for my cock n starting pumping slowly n at e same time took one of my hand n put it near her pussy! I immediately search for e opening n started finger her! I decided to move south on Ann too! My hand also reach for hers n started fingering her! All e time my tounge was locked in a battle with Ann! After fingering them for sometime, Ann pull my finger out n she squat down n started teaseing my cock with her tounge! She licked all over n even eat my balls! At e same time, my GF shifted to my front n I help myself to licking n sucking her breasts! Ann then started bbbj on me! I have to say her bj skill is much better than my GF n her suction power is damn strong! When I felt tat I was abt to explode, I tried to stop her as I don want to waste one shot, she seems to know n she deep throath n refused to let go! So I just brust my whole load into her mouth n she swallow every single drop! After tat she used her tongue to lick me clean! My GF suggested tat we clean up n get out of there as she is feeling a bit cold! We agreed n chop chop dry ourselves n went into e bed room!