PDA

View Full Version : China applying Visa Permit

gotabw
17-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi bros here,

I got a china misstress which will be coming to singapore to visit me for a month. She has came here before and wish to come back again. Would like to ask

1. Do they need to apply visa thru agent where they command very expensive fee?

2. Can we singaporean apply visa for them instead?

I intent to do it myself but dunno what is the procedure and document needed.

see see only
17-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Can we singaporean apply visa for them instead? I intent to do it myself but dunno what is the procedure and document needed.

http://www.ica.gov.sg/services_centre.aspx?pageid=232&secid=20

Armed with your Sing-pass .............. Make sure you key in correctly patiently ... one mistake :mad: = to rejection and re-applying :(

DegenerationX
17-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Hi bros here,

I got a china misstress which will be coming to singapore to visit me for a month. She has came here before and wish to come back again. Would like to ask

1. Do they need to apply visa thru agent where they command very expensive fee?

2. Can we singaporean apply visa for them instead?

I intent to do it myself but dunno what is the procedure and document needed.

You can do it yourself. Just go to ICA website and apply the visa online. However, do note that the chances of successful application is very slim, as you are not related to her.

gotabw
17-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Anyone applied b4?

What is the success rate?

Is there any tips to increase the success rate?

actually she has want to come n visit me, maybe just 2-4wks.

now headache also becos dunno where to let her stay in singpapore if visa is approved. even hotel 81 is very expensive nowadays.

Goatslooter
17-09-2012, 01:18 PM
safe keep her in JB? easily get a room for Rm500~1000 per month? condo std will be 1000+ ;)

jacky80
17-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Anyone applied b4?

What is the success rate?

Is there any tips to increase the success rate?

actually she has want to come n visit me, maybe just 2-4wks.

now headache also becos dunno where to let her stay in singpapore if visa is approved. even hotel 81 is very expensive nowadays.

Bro, i was like you before. When my wife then gf try to come sg i applied VISA numerous of times finally 3rd or 4th time finally approved. When my wife sister came to sg n first time applied n immediate approved.

Goatslooter mentioned "safe keep her in JB? easily get a room for Rm500~1000 per month? condo std will be 1000+ " Better to stay a room in jb but late night better stay at residental place .

i had done this b4, so i can say if your mistress dont mind go jb .. u can see her often in jb after your work but can your mistress speak english? I afraid when u not around there is some communting problem with the malay staff..

jacky43
17-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Mine man! You could ask your area senators for help, that is what he and she is there for.

jintakken
17-09-2012, 09:48 PM
http://www.ica.gov.sg/services_centre.aspx?pageid=232&secid=20

Armed with your Sing-pass .............. Make sure you key in correctly patiently ... one mistake :mad: = to rejection and re-applying :(

Wow, thanks for the link, didn't know there are so many different type of applications. ;)