PDA

View Full Version : Wild Saturday Night.

Stezo
17-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Most of my friends were busy Saturday night, so I decided to head out to play some pool and then check out Clarke Quay.
Eventually ended up at Aquanova, a new bar where Clinic used to be.

It wasn't overly busy, so I thought I would check it out and have a drink to check it out.

I walked up to the bar and ordered a drink. There was this cute girl standing alone at the other end of the bar giving me a look, so I smiled, and she smiled back.
Took a sip of the drink, and strolled over to where she was. She was quite sexy, in a tight black dress, showing off her cleavage, I figure must have had a boob job, about a c cup I thought, long light colored hair, and very nice black heeled shoes, which really accentuated her long legs, she was quite tall 170cm or so with her 3" heels

My first thought, was that she was a FL looking to catch some Ang Mo, but she really looked a bit too classy to be one.

Went up to her, and she had a big smile on her face, happy to see me, a good sign that I didn't scare her away I thought. Now that I was closer I could see that she was indeed a very sexy woman, and smelt great, probably in her early 30s.

I introduced myself, and started the small talk game, she came from Jakarta, was here on a business trip, but stayed the weekend to party here.

More to follow.

Stezo
17-09-2012, 11:59 AM
She was quite well spoken, and her English was very good, Aida was her name. There is something about the Indo accent I like, the way they roll the r's.

She seemed surprised that I have lived in Singapore 4 years, and have never been to Jakarta, not sure why, just never have really had the need or desire to go there..

She was drinking a strong long island ice tea, and I could tell she was getting a bit tipsy, so I started to test the waters, and started to tease her a bit, and few playful pushing her away, and bringing her back.

I was getting a good vibe from her, and I thought wow, I stumbled in to right place at the right time! We were getting quite playful and enjoying the flirting that was going on. She was starting to get high, and kept touching my arms and even smacked my ass, which I returned the favor.

I never noticed her ass, as I was focused on the breasts, face and hair, but wow nice bubble shaped ass, lil bro was starting to get excited thinking about seeing that as I did her doggy style.

At this point I noticed someone at the other side of the bar watching us quite intently....

see see only
17-09-2012, 12:31 PM
At this point I noticed someone at the other side of the bar watching us quite intently....

Bro Stezo ...

nice build up, a good read and i have to admit that i kinda curious over the last sentence .... :rolleyes:

....... will camp here to wait for the "other side" :p:confused:

Stezo
17-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Aida has noticed that I am looking at the other side of the bar, and she grabs my hand and waves to the guy on the other side of the bar.
This rather well dressed very athletic Asian guy comes over, I thought hmm is he her pimp? Or what is going on. He comes over, looks me up and down, and then hugs and kisses Aida, and starts speaking in Bahasa.
I was like uhh, what the hell is going on, and trying to get my hand free from her grasp in case I have to do something..

They then stop talking, and she introduces her husband Ken to me, he says Hi, and asked if we need new drinks, I said yes I certainly need a drink now, so he waves over the waitress and orders some big jug of Long Island Ice teas.

I had no idea what was going on, but decided to go with the flow and see where it took me. We started talking and drinking, and they explained that they have been married for 10 years, and are very in love, but wanted to try something new.

They wanted to try a threesome, and wanted a white guy, and that when she saw me I gave off a good vibe to her.. I have had a few threesomes in my life, most were MFF, but did have two MMF's before, and didn't mind it.
Plus a chance to fuck this hot Indo woman, I figured sure lets do this. I am recently single, and no commitments for the night or morning, so lets have some fun!

Asked where they were staying, and they said at the Swiss Hotel just near by. So we finished up our drinks and headed to the hotel...

rickyheng
17-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Wow is it real story. Hope to have such luck, but too bad I am not ang moh.
More please....

Stezo
17-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Yes, this really happened to me just 2 nights ago..
I will continue the story soon.. :)

windstrafer
17-09-2012, 09:19 PM
Nice story bro, keep it going...:D

Camel
18-09-2012, 04:34 AM
Setting up tent here :D

alan0338
18-09-2012, 09:17 AM
start campfire here ... :D

Stezo
18-09-2012, 12:04 PM
We make our way to the hotel, I can tell they are both a bit nervous, hey I am too. So I try to ease the tension by telling some funny story that I heard earlier in the day.

That seemed to ease tensions, and we are laughing and smiling as we walk along the quay to the hotel.. I suggest that if they have a 2nd key card to give that to me, and that they go up first.

I will wait 5 mins and then join, as it won't raise any suspicions that way. They agree that this is a good idea, and tell me the room number, and they make there way up.. I get to see her sexy ass wiggle as she walks away.
Lil bro is getting very excited now. But I try to think about other things to calm him down. 5 mins seems to take forever to pass. But finally I make my way to the lobby, and go up to the 7th floor, and find there room.

I knock, and then insert the key card, a bit nervous and excited.. I find they are in the shower and hear them call out to just wait a few minutes and get comfortable.. I don't know what I should do. Should I get naked?

So I decide to take off my shoes, socks, and pants, leaving me in my boxers and shirt.. As I am placing the clothes on a chair, i notice her bra and panties. 38C! Wow, can't wait to see those babies.

I hear the shower stop, and quickly put everything back, and try to look as casual as one can be in there boxers. They come out she is in a bath robe, and he is in a towel.. Very sexy couple I thought to myself..

She smiles and says go take a shower, we will be waiting on the bed for you, and they start making out in front of me....

18-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Nice story~~~

rickyheng
18-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Can't wait for more...:D

lostbird
18-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Got " Shadow" or not:eek:

Must start camping now....

Regards

Bronco
18-09-2012, 04:56 PM
pitching tentage for night training..TS pls keep cumming, thanks for good sharing..:D

chnhubby71
18-09-2012, 05:20 PM
delete post

lustlong
18-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Lucky guy ..
Will be camping to see how the story goes from here...
Cheers..

DarthRevan
18-09-2012, 07:14 PM
camping :D

Stezo
19-09-2012, 10:07 AM
I rush to the shower, and let the cool water hit my aroused body, very nice feeling.. Lil Bro is now at full attention, awaiting the upcoming adventure.. I want to rush back to get into the action.
But I don't want to seem to eager, so I clean all the important bits, and count to 60 before turning off the water. Dry myself off, and then wrap the towel around me. Lil Bro is poking out of the towel.

I walk back into the room, and find Aida sucking on Ken's hard cock. I go over to the bed, and drop the towel, and say room for one more? I grab her nice ass and give it a firm squeeze, really a nice curvy ass.
I kiss her ass cheeks, and start caressing her thighs.. She is moaning while her mouth is going up and down Ken's cock. My fingers move towards her pussy, and it is so wet, I tease it with my fingers, and slowly slide one in.
So tight, and really really wet. I move her back end to the middle of the bed, and maneuver my head in between her legs. I have to taste this wet hot hole.

I have a fetish for licking pussy, and have been told I am very good at it. A few gentle kisses, and then my tongue starts to work it's magic, licking and flicking, her juices are covering my face, and she is really moaning now.
She sits up, and starts grinding on my face, this is the first time I get to see her amazing breasts.. I reach up and grab them. So soft, but yet firm., the nicest enhanced breasts I have felt. She is now really grinding on my face.
My tongue flicking her clit and going in her wet hole, she screams I am cumming soon.. I slide my middle finger into her pussy as I continue licking away..

I could feel her swollen g-spot, I had a FB before that used to squirt, and it felt the same, she was Indonesian as well..

So I applied more pressure on the swollen spot, and she was really going crazy.. She screams I am cumming and her thighs squeeze my face so tight, I can hardly breath. She cums and I can feel her whole body shaking. She squirts a small amount all over my face, and collapses on to Ken, who I had forgotten about..

nilmar123
23-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Continue!!! Camping here... :))

Stezo
26-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Sorry for the delay in posts, life got busy.

-----

Aida turns over and says I am so sorry.. I go what are you sorry for? She said the wetness, sometimes she can't control it.. I told her that it is nothing to be sorry about.
It is very natural, and you should not resist the feeling, to let it explode, and enjoy it. Many woman would love to be able to squirt like that. I find it a big turn on as well.

Ken said that he has also said the same thing to her, but she wasn't sure..

I didn't want to kill the moment, so I pushed Aida on top of Ken, and he started to fuck her. I stood up, and positioned it so my cock was in sucking distance.
She took the hint and started licking on lil bro. Her lips were so soft, and the view of those tits bouncing up and down as Ken pumped her was quite the sight.
Aida was moaning as Ken bounced her up and down, I could hear how wet her pussy sounded, with each thrust, it was such a turn on. She was sucking my cock deep in to her mouth and moaning.
Quite the sensation, I was going to cum soon, so I pulled out of her mouth. Just as she did that, she screamed i am cumming again, and shot out another stream of squirt all over Kens cock.. He must have really enjoyed that.
As he pushed it back in and shot his load inside her.. She grabbed for my cock again, and started sucking furiously.. I couldn't handle it anymore, and shot my load deep in the back of her throat.

I then moved down to her face, and kissed her passionately, I think that took her by surprise, at first, then she got in to it, and we were making out with my cum in our mouths, I fell back and pulled her on top of me, our tongues inter-locked.

The feeling of her breasts against my skin, and the taste of my cum, always seems to get me hard again. I could feel lil-bro getting excited again, I could feel the mix of her squirt and his cum dripping out of her pussy.

I could see Ken was getting turned on by this all, his cock was getting hard again...