PDA

View Full Version : My Korean Affair

whizzard
16-09-2012, 02:32 PM
At this time, the bar was crowded with people freshly released from the office, mostly young Raffles Place executives winding down after a hard day at the office. We were scanning the scene for eye candies and downing our Happy Hour drinks.

Chris turned to me and said: “Hey, we need some gals man! We can’t be drinking here by ourselves all the time”

Putting my drink down, I said: “Why don’t you bring some over. Your department has loads of gals. Mine is full of aunties”

“You can’t just rely on me. Why don’t you invite some of your female friends over to join us? We need to expand the circle man! Anyway, there is this Korean gal who recently joined my deparment, her name is Kim Jee Hyon ….. ”

Before he could complete his sentence, I jumped in: “Yes, I know her ….. well, actually she dropped me an email the other day. Here, you are talking about this gal, right?” I shoved the BlackBerry into his face.

Chris was surprised and exclaimed: “Wow, so clever, move so fast huh?”

“Is she pretty?” I asked.

“Pretty ….. and she has got big boobs. Since you know her, why don’t you ask her to join us for Happy Hour drinks next time?” Chin replied.

“Hmm, why don’t we ask her out for lunch first since I have not met her and we’ll take it from there?” I offered.

The next day, I emailed Jee Hyon an invite for lunch, which she accepted and a date was set for lunch on Friday. This simple invite set in motion a series of events over the next few months which changed my life.

For the rest of the week, life went on as usual as we busied ourselves with work and the crazy office politics inherent in the firm.

When the appointed day finally arrived, the three of us were supposed to meet at the lobby of the office for lunch. Chris was unfortunately held up and asked us to go ahead and he will meet us at the restaurant. I scanned the lobby for someone who looks like Jee Hyon whilst waiting. Hmm, I’ll have to make my own introduction and engage her in small talk, I thought to myself.

After a short while, I saw a gal with long straight hair, wearing super high heels in a short red dress walking over. She has extremely fair complexion and wore a lovely smile on her face. Hmm, not too bad, I muttered under my breath.

I smiled broadly as she neared “Hi, you must be Jee Hyon. I am Gerald” I offered.

A very sweet and heavily American accented voice replied: “Yes, I am Jee Hyon. And, pleased to meet you Gerald. Where’s Chris?”

“He called to say he is held up and will join us later at the restaurant. Let’s just go ahead first” I replied.

“OK, where are we going again?” Jee Hyon asked.

And off we headed to the restaurant. Along the way, we chatted and managed to break the ice quite easily. God, she smelt nice! And yes, she has got a sizeable pair of boobies. Definitely well above Korean gals’ standard and well above the standard size of Singapore gals. And you can tell right away that she is not a Singaporean just by looking at her. Some would mistake her for a Chinese and definitely Korean. In fact, she has that kawaii look.

I found out that she has just relocated to Singapore a few months earlier and was staying here on her own. This is her first time working outside of Korea and she spent a number of years studying in America as an undergrad, which explains her American accent and fluent English.

Over lunch, I found out that she is single and loves drinking. In fact, we shared a beer over lunch. I then invited her to join us for drinks that same evening, which she accepted.

Well, I had a prior experience of shitting in my own backyard and that didn’t turn out too well, so here I am again, faced with such a dilemma. At least she is not from my department, I consoled myself. But, how do I bridge the gap between colleagues and ….. hmm, I would have to take is a step at a time and see how it goes. Little did I know at that point in time that whatever I was going to embark on with Jee Hyon, it would turn out to be a most exciting time of my life.

(Names have been changed to protect the identities of everyone as I wouldn’t want her to find out that I am writing about her so may also alter some events and places. Also, for brothers who want to read about sexy action, it will come later as the story develops and I will do my best to replicate those amorous events as they happened, so please be a little patient with me.)

superhuman
16-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Camping for more

uzumakiidii
16-09-2012, 05:43 PM
setting tent here. awaiting for more great updates. Nice headstart. :D

wonderbeezz
16-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Camping Camping~

lester_0910
16-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Hehe i camping here too! I heard that most young exec korean girls are bitchy and hard to hook up for sex. =(

jackurass
16-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Hehe i camping here too! I heard that most young exec korean girls are bitchy and hard to hook up for sex. =(

Camping here too.yup bro u rite,they r hard to hook up for sex.

lester_0910
16-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Camping here too.yup bro u rite,they r hard to hook up for sex.

Korean FL also they attitude....rub rub your didi so hard sideways on cowgirl position is super turn off instead of going up and down! :mad:

sweetcorn
16-09-2012, 07:19 PM
up for moar!!!

unsung80
17-09-2012, 11:02 AM
camping here.

risingeast
17-09-2012, 01:12 PM
More, please continue..

stylistics
17-09-2012, 01:37 PM
More please