PDA

View Full Version : Myself, an easy turn on

CSoALL
16-09-2012, 08:05 AM
In case fellow bros find my nick similar, you might have seen my post at Matters of the heart. That post, was done by my gf over my problem of being so need for sex all the time. And many replied she should have just dumped me as im just a jerk wanting sex all the time. Truth is, there's much more into me than just wanting pure sex. I enjoy most of my life doing stuffs like playing Starcraft 2, assembly coms, photography and recently, motorcycling. Argh, lets put boring grandmother story to an end shall we?

Since young, i'm a horny fella, or rather a guy with higher needs. And sadly, its a mental torture me as well. Back then, when my cousin was young, like before 12 (i was around 15 at that time), she would dress skimpily and wear miniskirts and sit unglamly infront of us, even with male cousins around! Things like flashing us panties, opening her leg wide etc is an everytime business when i meet up with her!

Now dont say im a freaking paedophile. When i was at that age, i was being exposed to such things and had no idea it was wrong. I was at the age when im going thru puberty and hormones are raging as hell. Many a times i've seen her being bathed naked, peeing with pants down and facing me, but that was when i was way younger, when i dont even know this was wrong. (Duh how can a kid deduce right from wrong?)

Now, I can't remember her age, but it was during a CNY day and she was before 12 at that time, i was around 15 as far as i remember. She was wearing this orange short dress. We were down at the ground floor playing the playground with other kid cousins. She was playing this tarzan sliding thingy and her legs were being propped up, flashing me her panties, which starting to get my hormones raging. However, i also noticed a bangla is enjoying the freeshow. To secretly mask myself that i was also enjoying the show, i went to tell her a bangla is looking at her panties while she is playing the playground thingy! Guess her reply?

Cousin: "Haiya, its just panties only. A piece of cloth covering there only. He want see let him see lor"

Me: "wah are you serious? You really wont mind meh?

Cousin: "Mind what leh? Really just a piece of cloth mah"

True enough, she don't even bother covering up. She continued playing and there i was, enjoying the free show and waking my lil bro up as well. She doesnt seem the least bothered that i was looking at her. Then abt 1-2 yrs down the road, i would always wanted to look up her skirt whenever she is wearing one and she really, have no idea about it, perhaps cause of her naiveness at her young age. Once, she was wearing a mini jeans skirt and again, was playing at the playground. Once awhile i will get to see her panties again. Then she climbed onto one of the upper level of the playground. I realised there are alot of holes on the platforms and decided this is an opportunity for me to see her upskirt. I went directly below the platform and sat there. Looking up i can see nicely her panties and boy it got me damn aroused. She had no idea about it and opened her leg while walking etc, giving me an even better view.

Once, i had a similar view again, but this time was at night time so view wasnt that good. It was late and her cousins(my distant cousin) wanted to go home but she wanted to stay there. I tell her cousins they can go back and i will take care of her (honestly speaking i have no ill intentions towards her, dude she's my cousin, wtf). I just wanted to be there with her, and see if my luck enables me any freeshow that she gives me most of the time. And so, her cousins went home, leaving just us. We talked and such, and if i rmbr correctly, there's only once or twice only where i get to see it, kinda disappointed. Then she say she wanted to go home, i replied okay. Inside the lift, its rather scary as its rickety and old, so i told her about my fear. Then she replied in an ahlian tone "Aiya scared what! You scared you hug me lah!" What she said made my bro mari kita, but in the end, i didnt hug her, she was my cousin man, what was i thinking? But it did get my hormones raging.

Then came when she was around 11-12. We had the usual relative gathering. And boy, she was wearing my favourite dressing, tank top and miniskirt (those white, soft and loose cotton miniskirt), and i knew she never ever wear shorts inside (cause she told me so). Then i realise, today is my damn lucky day. Boy am i correct. Upon reaching another cousins house, we cousins began playing and theres where my freeshow get started, and where my first blood at taking upskirt photos.

We were all playing, on the sofa, bed, anything u can find in the bedroom. There's also a bench used by pianist. Once a while, she will sit on this bench and spreads her leg wide open in a \ / position. No idea why she would sit in such a manner but definitely nothing horny or dirty from her. Even when facing guys like me, she would sit in that manner. Boy i had such a nice view of her nice slim legs and finally, her nice white smooth panties when she shakes her leg vigourously. I just can't peel my eyes off that view. And again, she doesnt seemed bothered im looking at her and continued giving me the free show.

Then she stood up, she went to use this laptop and was standing up, but bending over as the laptop was on a low table. While bending over, her back waist lifted the back of her miniskirt and revealed her panties again. I was sitting on the bed behind her, enjoying the awesome free view. Then she stood up again, and came closer to the bed towards me. I can't remember what she was doing, but she stood there for quite awhile. Then i realise i have a phone cam. As i was young, my erotications overtook my brain and i took out my phone cam. While standing infront of me, i used my phone and lowered behind her, taking one shot of it. I was lucky, after taking it she shifted position, but still had no idea about me. I quickly had a quick view of the photo i tried to take. The view totally gave me a 101% hardon till i almost busted my pants.

How arousing it was, i can totally see her white panties, her skirt, and her slim thighs and her upper body as well. So, thats my first upskirt shot. Then she began playing with another cousin of mine, and they came onto the bed i was on. I was stretching my leg out as i felt numb in my legs. She was playing with my cousin till one point she was on top of my left leg. As in, her pussy area is right on top of my leg, her legs each on both side of my leg. While playing with my cousin, at one point she lowered her waist and her pussy was almost touching my leg. Then she reached for my cousin, almost rubbing her meow onto my leg and her body was touching me already. After done playing with my cousin, they got off the bed, and she had no idea she alr left my bro standing up at its max.

At one point, she was standing next to my cousins looking at something on another desktop. Beside her is a half occupied bench. That bench was occupied by the cousin that played with her previously. Then that cousin called me to sit beside her(the cousin) and play some com games with her. After sitting down, i realise i was sitting right beside her (main topic cousin) and her miniskirt is just at my eye/chin level. Then i realise, omg such a nice moment for me. I took out my phone again, and slipped it between her nice slim thighs and took one photo. Then suddenly, she raised her leg and put one of her foot resting on the knee, thereby spreading her thighs further apart. I was like "hell yeah!" Again, i slipped my phone under her and began snapping. I was so close to her meow and was almost touching it already. After done taking some shots, i retreated and look at the results. Damn the entire photo is just her panties. However because i took it up upclose and that her panties was slightly translucent white, i can barely see her pussy lips as well, altho it wasnt rlly that visible but i can see a lil of it.

The moment i reached home, i straight away took out my phone and wanked while looking at the photos and had powerful shots. The feeling and excitement lasted me for days and i had to clear it for the next few days.

However, now that i'm grown up, i no longer get involved in such things, as i know these can get my ass ripped by rotan. I've seen disposed those photos. The phone is gone and the memory card where the photos were stored was disposed into the thrash bin as well. But yeah, those were the exciting days for me.