PDA

View Full Version : 3 Bisexual Men Seeking Lady/Ladies

anachronism
15-09-2012, 03:45 PM
We are 3 men, Arab, Malay and Chinese who just reached our 30s.
Each of us are charasmatic in our own way, looks above the average joe and our bodies we keep worthy.

Now, whats makes us different from the rest of all men seeking ladies?

The story ...

The 3 of us are colleagues. Mr Arab and Mr Chinese have been working with each other for 8 years while Mr Malay was with us for a year and have move on to waitering in the skies.

Through these years, we never discuss of our sexuality or preference as colleagues. Recently, we came to realised, through a gay social network app that the 3 of us are bi and have an eye for adventurous conquest. Oops!

We have never got into any sexual activities together nor seen each other naked, yet.
So we thought, It would be interesting for us to swing as colleagues, friends, bi men ;p

We are open, relax, humourous, friendly, respectful, well-travelled and enjoy having a good time/interaction/action.

For ladies who have never had more than a guy, dun worry. We are gentle =)
For ladies who are experienced have has thought you have tried everything? Maybe an encounter with 3 Bi man would be of an interest to you.

So any lady or ladies who curious or keen to have a encounter with 3 distinctive man of race, character and sexual preferences, Pls kindly drop me a PM or email at [email protected] :)

acidicavex
15-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Wow nice write out good luck to your hunt 3 amigoes

Sssh
15-09-2012, 04:21 PM
The three musketeers. All for one and one for all! no ladies response, sword fencing and ass poking begins.

anachronism
15-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Wow nice write out good luck to your hunt 3 amigoes

Thanks dude!

The three musketeers. All for one and one for all! no ladies response, sword fencing and ass poking begins.

Hahaha. There's diff levels of Bisexuality which doesnt always have to end up with swords fencing and ass poking. Why else are we looking for ladies and not just poke ourselves ;)

Sssh
15-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Hahaha. There's diff levels of Bisexuality which doesnt always have to end up with swords fencing and ass poking. Why else are we looking for ladies and not just poke ourselves ;)

Please enlighten me on the levels of bisexuality for men then?

level 1 - touching?

level 2 - kissing?

level 3 - licking?

level 4 - fingering?

level 5 - fucking?

ColourBlindx2
15-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Please define your level of bisexuality:-

Level 1: Able to tahan the sight of another man in the same bedroom;
Level 2: Able to tahan the sight of more than one man in the same bedroom;
Level 3: Able to tahan the sight of a man, topless, in the same bedroom;
Level 4: Able to tahan the sight of men, topless, in the same bedroom;
Level 5: Able to tahan the sight of a man butt naked, cock not erected;
Level 6: Able to tahan the sight of men butt naked, cock not erected;
Level 7: Able to tahan the sight of a man cock standing;
Level 8: Able to tahan the sight of men with cocks standing;
Level 9: Able to stay erect throughout Levels 1 through 8;
Level 10: Able to perform and not go soft AT ALL throughout Levels 1 through 8;
Level 11: Find yourself eager to jump on some random guy's cock and start sucking on it like a lollipop;
Level 12: Find yourself eager to jump on some random guy's cock and start fucking yourself with it as if your life depended on it for the next best orgasm.

That will clear a lot of doubts :D

Colourblind f

curiouslala
15-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Wah..
MMMF sia..

But then if 3 of u nv see each other naked or even practice together before, how would you know that 3 of you have chemistry in bed?
Bcos i think chemistry in bed and out of bed would be different.

My advice is 3 of you should get together and try doing man on man stuffs lor.. Like maybe blow job or even anal. Bcos if 3 of you want to do it with a gal, you should do somekind of test together. Or it probably will be very weird for 3 of you.

Honestly, when i read this thread, its like i read a x-rated novel lor. And if got a gal in between 3 of you, the image would be like: the gal get double penetration from two of you when the third guy fucking a guy ass who fuck that gal's meimei..

If 3 of you got great bod (as in fit, not fat and no pot belly) and have good dick (as in ard 5-6" with 1-2" diameter) and got great chemistry (as in can do man on man) it would be very perfect. And not to mention a sexy woman as your partner in bed.

Just my opinion only..
Seems like i read too much erotica.. :D

anachronism
15-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Please define your level of bisexuality:-

Level 1: Able to tahan the sight of another man in the same bedroom;
Level 2: Able to tahan the sight of more than one man in the same bedroom;
Level 3: Able to tahan the sight of a man, topless, in the same bedroom;
Level 4: Able to tahan the sight of men, topless, in the same bedroom;
Level 5: Able to tahan the sight of a man butt naked, cock not erected;
Level 6: Able to tahan the sight of men butt naked, cock not erected;
Level 7: Able to tahan the sight of a man cock standing;
Level 8: Able to tahan the sight of men with cocks standing;
Level 9: Able to stay erect throughout Levels 1 through 8;
Level 10: Able to perform and not go soft AT ALL throughout Levels 1 through 8;
Level 11: Find yourself eager to jump on some random guy's cock and start sucking on it like a lollipop;
Level 12: Find yourself eager to jump on some random guy's cock and start fucking yourself with it as if your life depended on it for the next best orgasm.

That will clear a lot of doubts :D

Colourblind f

Dear Ms Colorblind. On behalf of my other 2 friends, we r intrigued by yr detail and meticulous description. However, u left a gap between 10 and 11 which we somewhat falls inbetween. It's a more complicated process then most people would think. To fairly able to answer yr question, we extend out warm hearted invitation to personally experience the answer yourself - 3BiMen

anachronism
15-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Wah..
MMMF sia..

But then if 3 of u nv see each other naked or even practice together before, how would you know that 3 of you have chemistry in bed?
Bcos i think chemistry in bed and out of bed would be different.

My advice is 3 of you should get together and try doing man on man stuffs lor.. Like maybe blow job or even anal. Bcos if 3 of you want to do it with a gal, you should do somekind of test together. Or it probably will be very weird for 3 of you.

Honestly, when i read this thread, its like i read a x-rated novel lor. And if got a gal in between 3 of you, the image would be like: the gal get double penetration from two of you when the third guy fucking a guy ass who fuck that gal's meimei..

If 3 of you got great bod (as in fit, not fat and no pot belly) and have good dick (as in ard 5-6" with 1-2" diameter) and got great chemistry (as in can do man on man) it would be very perfect. And not to mention a sexy woman as your partner in bed.

Just my opinion only..
Seems like i read too much erotica.. :D

Dear Ms Curiouslala, on behalf of my 2 friends, we appreciate your suggestion and opinion. Material of erotica is never too much explored as extends one imagination beyond the vanilla sex that one has too much.
No doubt, we 3 have yet to experience a sexual event together. However, we 3 have no doubts of each others experience and conquest.
Indeed, we are not fat nor have pot bellies. To realize how fit and good a cock we have, we would no less extend our warm hearted invitation to you as we did to Ms Colourblind.
However, the 3BiMan are aware that you, Ms Curiouslala are unfortunately not in sg this very moment

ColourBlindx2
16-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Dear Ms Colorblind. On behalf of my other 2 friends, we r intrigued by yr detail and meticulous description. However, u left a gap between 10 and 11 which we somewhat falls inbetween. It's a more complicated process then most people would think. To fairly able to answer yr question, we extend out warm hearted invitation to personally experience the answer yourself - 3BiMen

No thanks. I already have one delectable bisexual boyfriend called Colourblind M.

And i am guessing that you said you guys are in between Levels 10 and 11, either because:-

Never tried, but curious;
Tried sucking, not disgusted;
Entertained thoughts of being butt-fucked, but never asked; or
Plain bi-curious?

Oh yes!! I recall reading the intro of this thread!! You guys have not even gone on to try it out! So you guys are most likely Bi-curious, BI-friendly, instead of BI-sexual???

Otherwise, please look at this website and let the readers know what kind of bisexuals you guys are: http://www.cat-and-dragon.com/stef/Poly/Labriola/bisexual.html

Just so you know, mine is already reaching Level 12.

Colourblind f

anachronism
16-09-2012, 12:27 AM
No thanks. I already have one delectable bisexual boyfriend called Colourblind M.

And i am guessing that you said you guys are in between Levels 10 and 11, either because:-

Never tried, but curious;
Tried sucking, not disgusted;
Entertained thoughts of being butt-fucked, but never asked; or
Plain bi-curious?

Mine is already reaching Level 12.

Colourblind f

Hi Ms Colourblind, well extended, however not accurately discriptive of the 3BiMan. We are individually different and our ratio of liking between men and women varies from one another. I believe you are aware of the gay terms; top, btm and flex. We 3BiMan are tops and are more selective of our men than women. As such, level 11 and 12 does not apply to us. The 3BiMan belief in bisexuality extends beyond sex.

Hmmm .. I think u have misread our thread. We had numberous encounters with men but never with each other. But We would not engage each other as we are all tops. Unless requested, we could bring a btm into the event ;)

ColourBlindx2
16-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Hi Ms Colourblind, well extended, however not accurately discriptive of the 3BiMan. We are individually different and our ratio of liking between men and women varies from one another. I believe you are aware of the gay terms; top, btm and flex. We 3BiMan are tops and are more selective of our men than women. As such, level 11 and 12 does not apply to us. The 3BiMan belief in bisexuality extends beyond sex.

My humble verdict will be:

Bi........................FRIENDLY, able to tolerate and accept. Being a top can also mean you clue your eyes and a man's asshole will be similar to a woman's pussy. Having your chick sucked by a man feels the same as being blown by a lady when you close your eyes as well. Until you guys have a cock in you, you guys can only be termed as Curious and Friendly :)

My humble conclusion will be:

Three men using an extremely novel approach in finding a female samster to fuck her in all 3 holes :)

Goodnight to you all!

Colourblind f

Mythbuster
16-09-2012, 12:50 AM
We are 3 men, Arab, Malay and Chinese who just reached our 30s.
Each of us are charasmatic in our own way, looks above the average joe and our bodies we keep worthy.

Now, whats makes us different from the rest of all men seeking ladies?

The story ...

The 3 of us are colleagues. Mr Arab and Mr Chinese have been working with each other for 8 years while Mr Malay was with us for a year and have move on to waitering in the skies.

Through these years, we never discuss of our sexuality or preference as colleagues. Recently, we came to realised, through a gay social network app that the 3 of us are bi and have an eye for adventurous conquest. Oops!

We have never got into any sexual activities together nor seen each other naked, yet.
So we thought, It would be interesting for us to swing as colleagues, friends, bi men ;p

We are open, relax, humourous, friendly, respectful, well-travelled and enjoy having a good time/interaction/action.

For ladies who have never had more than a guy, dun worry. We are gentle =)
For ladies who are experienced have has thought you have tried everything? Maybe an encounter with 3 Bi man would be of an interest to you.

So any lady or ladies who curious or keen to have a encounter with 3 distinctive man of race, character and sexual preferences, Pls kindly drop me a PM or email at [email protected] :)
The three Amigos ;)

anachronism
16-09-2012, 12:53 AM
The three Amigos ;)

I didn't know the 3 amigos were bisexual. LoL:eek:

anachronism
16-09-2012, 01:08 AM
My humble verdict will be:

Bi........................FRIENDLY, able to tolerate and accept. Being a top can also mean you clue your eyes and a man's asshole will be similar to a woman's pussy. Having your chick sucked by a man feels the same as being blown by a lady when you close your eyes as well. Until you guys have a cock in you, you guys can only be termed as Curious and Friendly :)

My humble conclusion will be:

Three men using an extremely novel approach in finding a female samster to fuck her in all 3 holes :)

Goodnight to you all!

Colourblind f

I conclude that u do not understand gay men other from the perception of yr cock craving partner had created for you. Its unfortunate but common for someone to pass judgement based on limited knowledge they possessed :)

If not for novelty, why people swing, cheat their spouses or visit whores?

plainjane25
16-09-2012, 03:11 AM
I am actually quite interested in the Arab guy.. :D

Good luck!

anachronism
16-09-2012, 08:39 AM
I am actually quite interested in the Arab guy.. :D

Good luck!

Dear Ms Jane, thank you for your blessing and keen interest in Mr Arab. He is equally as keen ;)