PDA

View Full Version : Maui Maui or .........

aayk_74
14-09-2012, 10:59 PM
First & foremost, let me apologize to the bros who have written about this joint under their own threads as I have no idea whether its the same joint.

13/-09 - Approx 7.45 pm.

For an old man..........climbing a flight of 40 step stairs is no joke.....

While pushing the door open, there is the typical bell chime to inform the front recep of the arrival of a customer.

1st time there...........better not kpo kpo to look around else front recep may suspect you of being anti - vice.

Just requested for 1 hr.....gave out $50 & got a change of $12.....reasonably affordable.

Masseur brought me into room..........started with a rather solid massage face down.....shiok shiok.

professional enough ......for the finger pressure massage.....chi chat chit chat throughout the massage........

upper back to lower back.....till the butt with plenty of oil..........another song factor....all the way down to the legs & heels........

then came the unorthodox semi- figure 4 ....did the rub down from lower limb till the groin area........with a tickling of the a*** & perineum....aiyo aiyo......tell me how to tahan? ooooolalalala........

monkey catch the peach from the rear..........dam mean teasing......

Duplicated process for the other leg.........once again dam mean teasing.....
of monkey catch the peach.......tell me how to tahan? ooooolalalala........

time to flip......GQ posed. Me response :sure go ahead......then tiko me push up bra then started mr lickety lieckty lick.....probably a C cupper slightly saggy after 1 kid.

oil aplenty..& yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaa..........like a rodeo fired off with a lasso.........

Abrupt end to boring story...............tata...

cheers,

joekilat1
15-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Bro, can pm me the location? Many thx

delicious97
15-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Helo bro, can pm me contact? ﹰtHak

aayk_74
15-09-2012, 10:52 PM
come on newbies.............its time for you guys to do some legwork & not just keep asking for ctc.

Nothing comes free.........senior bros here paid quite a fortune for the playgrounds.........

If I don't reply means u guys better pull up your socks .....senior bros are not here to spoonfeed...........

:mad:

In life, there is always tuition fees to be paid......

Any dissent please feel free to zap me..........Do I give a damn?

:cool:

diedie1
16-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Uncle senior,
I like your post and your character!

Hope your legs not weak to take 40steps down :)

maituleow
17-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Uncle senior,
I like your post and your character!

Hope your legs not weak to take 40steps down :)

as long as he dun tumble down 40 steps after the sexcapade...haha

DegenerationX
17-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Bro TS. what's the damage like?

Godfader
18-09-2012, 12:26 AM
bro can pm me location? i will share location i know too...the massues how the looks?