PDA

View Full Version : Fresh local CD wants to know more friends

LoveMeFlorence
14-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi, I am Florence, a local Chinese CD. Being a fresh CD-er, I have not started to learn to make up yet, so if you are not ready to meet a CD-er with a still-manly face, please ignore this thread. Other than the face, you can expect to see a femininely dressed CD-er when we meet. As I am still fresh, I am in the midst of shopping, so for now, I have no pictures to post yet. For those who are interested to know me more, please email me at [email protected]. Hear from you all soon.

LoveMeFlorence
15-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Just got a couple of dresses, lingeries and accessories I ordered online and I might check into a hotel on Monday / Tuesday to try them out and take pictures. Just wondering if anyone keen to give me a helping hand in the room. If you're willing to help, just PM me. Thanks a lot in advance.

mysticgal
16-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Just got a couple of dresses, lingeries and accessories I ordered online and I might check into a hotel on Monday / Tuesday to try them out and take pictures. Just wondering if anyone keen to give me a helping hand in the room. If you're willing to help, just PM me. Thanks a lot in advance.

I'm sure there's couple of nice gentlemen willing to give you a helping hand .. or maybe 2 .. have fun ..

LoveMeFlorence
16-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi Celeste, yes, I am overwhelmed by the responses I got, PMs and emails just keep coming in even though I am so fresh and has no pictures to share yet. Just love the attention I got here.

LoveMeFlorence
06-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Just want to thank those whom I have met so far. I am overwhelmed by the amount of PMs and emails I got since I posted my maiden post here. Due to work & family commitments, I could only meet a handful of you per week, so for those whom I have yet to respond, thanks for your patience in advance. I have never feel so feminine till I met you guys, thanks for the great time we had and hope you all enjoyed yourself too.