PDA

View Full Version : Sleazy but good service SPA

notty1711
14-09-2012, 07:10 PM
This place is somewhere off central, slightly to the east, for bros who are particular about location.

I actually was eyeing this shop for quite some time, so it is NOT a new joint, and neither do I intend to take credit for the 'discovery'
Just wanted to get some support for a masseuse who I thought did a good job of servicing me.........

Here are the stats.....
Environment: 5/10
**warning** it looks sleazy, feels sleazy, IS sleazy
It wasn't really my cup of tea but I liked the masseuse

Massage:4/10
Piano
I would have gone straight to the action if my for the fact that I was pretending (see below) to be a newbie

Extras: 9/10
Included BM, juagen, very very sensual HJ

I was actually pretending that it's my first time at such places after being inspired by reading about threads like "places of liar"
Well I wasn't that good an actor to actually act like a mentally subnormal person so I just played out the role of a newbie and to be honest, it was actually pretty fun in a way and I strongly suspect these girls get more wild when they think u are new to this, so as to attract u to keep coming back!

Her breasts were ample and smooth, no hint of sagging and it was really heavenly when she moves In a circular motion around the small bro and occasionally licks your groin area

Then I acted in my most dumb assed manner and asked if this was juagen
She giggled and said that juagen is more Shiok and proceeded to give me one of the better juagens I've had

I pushed my luck further and asked about 海底捞月but she said she has not heard about this before. Dont know true or not
It was overall a very sextisfying sexxion and I almost COB but she Siam at the last minute

It was really too dark to commit but I would rate her
Looks 7
Body 7.2 B + breasts

Damage 40+80
I'm not sure if other services are provided but I suspect yes

Let me know if u would like her contacts but I must stress that I will share fairly selectively
While I hate the point system, it's easiest for me this way so ask only if u have at least 40 points thanks

licker69
15-09-2012, 03:02 AM
Bro...pm me please where is the location...thx

GR888
15-09-2012, 03:07 AM
hic!...I think I just upz you bro notty1711.... hic!... thanks for the contact.... hic!...sorry, I'm farking concussed after another crazy Friday night out!.... hic!... hope I didn't zap you by mistake!

aaa84aaa
15-09-2012, 03:27 AM
Hi Bro, May share the location? thanks

ang076
15-09-2012, 05:33 AM
Good effort.

but being mentally retarded can be risky as gals may not serve you or triick you into paying more, or gals dont give erotic sensual service.

If the gals give FJ, and the place set up like big Health Centre with sauna, jacuzzi pool let me know..

Otherwise , don't bother..

Thanks.

mrRhodes
18-09-2012, 01:55 AM
Thanks for the contact. Will try it when I go past the area soon.

scofield666
25-09-2012, 02:53 PM
can pm me contact?