PDA

View Full Version : how many humans here find pregnant mommies are sexy?

MyDragonNeedaCa
14-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Seriously what do u think of pregnant ladies with their beautiful round tummy swollen juggs and some of their nipples became aerolas ly wide... Well these beauty queens are always under pressure due to their looks afraid of being left by their partners spouse...the least we cud do is compliment them and have an event for these mums to be proud of... I'm thinking of. Making for them lingeries to keep their partners with them all times! Anyway! I really love preggos salute to u queens be proud my gf will soon be. Organising a party theme be " Be urself mommies don't be afraid! Show What Heaven Give You!"

mr nice guy
14-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Seriously what do u think of pregnant ladies with their beautiful round tummy swollen juggs and some of their nipples became aerolas ly wide... Well these beauty queens are always under pressure due to their looks afraid of being left by their partners spouse...the least we cud do is compliment them and have an event for these mums to be proud of... I'm thinking of. Making for them lingeries to keep their partners with them all times! Anyway! I really love preggos salute to u queens be proud my gf will soon be. Organising a party theme be " Be urself mommies don't be afraid! Show What Heaven Give You!"

like, seriously??

after reading thru, i can only make out the only question that you ask " are pregnant ladies sexy?"

i cant decipher the rest..

so my answer to your question is, it depends..

if its a hot MAMA, wearing tights clothing to show off the baby bumps, then of course they are sexy..

i heard that pregnant ladies are easily horny due to their hormones being haywire during this period.. LOL