PDA

View Full Version : young ones

thestrokes
14-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Bored, can't sleep, so thought I'd recount something from my army days. Good times, man.

Platoon 2 commanders nights out. Zouk. So it was 4 of us specs, and our PC. Let's call him Luke.

Barely 1 hour into the night, we were all dispersed. Typical. I was a bit buzzed. Not been drinking for awhile.

In the distance I see someone familiar, by the bathroom. I've seen that white dress before, but her hair is longer.

Me: Hey. Wasn't expecting to see you here.

Cherie: Oh hi. Wow it's been so long.

Me: You're alone?

C: Friends went to smoke.

Me: How come you didn't join them?

C: Quit already.

I guess people do change. The last time I saw Cherie she was smoking a cigarette in her white JC uniform blouse. She was also wet. That was partly my fault.

Okay I lied, that wasn't the last time I saw her, but it was certainly my clearest memory of her.

TBC.

holedriver
14-09-2012, 07:20 AM
Please continue.

thestrokes
14-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Cherie is 2 years older than myself. When she was in JC, I was still in secondary school. Once I got over the guilt that I had nailed the girl of one of the seniors I'd respected the most, I really got into into the idea that I had just been seduced by an older girl.

She still uses the same shampoo. The way her dress hugged her body revealed fuller hips that her shapeless uniform was never able to show.

Cherie: Suffering in army eh?

Me: Ya lor, what to do?

Cherie: Came with your girlfriend?

Me: No la, army friends. I am still single.

Cherie: Sure or not?

Me: Bluff you got money?

Cherie: Haha, okay, see you so kelian, come let's get you a drink, for old time's sake.

Me: Sure, but this time I'm doing the buying.

She walked on ahead towards the bar, pushing her way through the crowd. The light of the club would hit her body now and then, revealing the smooth outline of her perfectly formed butt. I couldn't tell if she was wearing any underwear. Shouldn't count on it. People change.

TBC

alan0338
14-09-2012, 09:33 AM
another gd camp site ... :D

thestrokes
14-09-2012, 12:27 PM
"One vodka tonic, one whiskey dry"

She remains the only girl I know who likes her alcohol dry rather than with some other fancy mixer. I somehow recalled that night at Jon's (my senior) pre-enlistment party. She was high and wouldn't give up the bottle of Johnnie Walker. I had to chase her from the pool into the master bedroom, where she sat in the middle of the bed, wearing nothing but her 2 piece bikini.

"I know you are just here for the whiskey......"

Her legs were lightly spread, as she held the bottle of whiskey tight against her groin.

"......or are you here for something else?"

I felt myself stiffen in my pants. So useless.

TBC

DarthRevan
14-09-2012, 03:21 PM
camping :D

eeemen
14-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Good start bro, camping here too :D. Cheers ....................

simple2kee
14-09-2012, 08:08 PM
interesting story!

callmebad
14-09-2012, 09:06 PM
wah ! so fast into action!:)

jingwenlah
15-09-2012, 07:08 PM
can anyone teach me how to camp sia