PDA

View Full Version : Fuxk Bitch, L18H16G15

MaeSai
31-01-2005, 01:35 AM
L18H16G15

She is a beauty, I must say. My pal sure has some taste, he's her tirak until things turn for the worst. This bitch betrayed my pal to the Anti-Vice and got him running out of Singapore.

BlownAway, as some of you may know him, go fuxk the bitch. I don't care about SHIT about my pal but this bitch caused me $$$ LOST !!! CB, I tried her out, hoping to get something from her, just a typical bitch, pay more $$$ and you can get anything you want. Think she is really going for the $$$.

Good catch for unbelievable SEX if you have the $$$ and in for the FRESH.

Old-timers should know what I mean. Newbies, go pay $$$ and you will know. Caused her lost S$5000 as fine to her boss, now helping her to regain some. Haha ...

asdfghjkl
31-01-2005, 01:44 AM
did u mean to say ur buddy is a okt??

TooFast
31-01-2005, 01:44 AM
A very confusing story :confused:
Maybe my english not good :p

asdfghjkl
31-01-2005, 01:52 AM
I can understand.. let me paraphrase..

A girl who is a beauty, which someone said.. with his pal having a very high standard.. she used to be his close friend.. until something happened.. she sold out someone to mata.. and he had to flee for his life.. she caused him to lose quite a big sum of money.. then he on her.. hoping there is a miracle.. there is one.. so now go pay money and you will know what it is.. she lost S$5000 as a fine.. haha..

TooFast
31-01-2005, 01:57 AM
I can understand.. let me paraphrase..

A girl who is a beauty, which someone said.. with his pal having a very high standard.. she used to be his close friend.. until something happened.. she sold out someone to mata.. and he had to flee for his life.. she caused him to lose quite a big sum of money.. then he on her.. hoping there is a miracle.. there is one.. so now go pay money and you will know what it is.. she lost S$5000 as a fine.. haha..

You mean i go there pay $$ for the fuck and get to hear the story that she lost 5k as a fine? Woah!

MaeSai
31-01-2005, 08:38 PM
A very confusing story :confused:
Maybe my english not good :p

Forget the story,
Here's the FR:

Name: Ying
Age: She keeps changing her age upon different patron but Passport says 22 as it is then the official age for a working pro for Singapore Regulations.
Looks: 8.5 / 10 - A Stunning beauty with good body.
BBBJ: 6.5 / 10 - Yes, she does it FLESH to FLESH but no sucking POWER.
AR: NA - She doesn't like the smell of ASS.
FJ: 8 / 10 - Squeeze her hard when she's on top and bang her like a bitch on doggie.
Special: With $$$, you can forget the RUBBER !!!
PS: Who cares about her getting into troubles with ANTI-VICE. I have had mine because of HER.

SEX DEMON
31-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Dear MaeSai, don't flame me as i don't really understand your thread. :confused:

What does it means by "I have had mine because of HER", you mean getting STDs without the RUBBER??? :eek:

MaeSai
02-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Dear MaeSai, don't flame me as i don't really understand your thread. :confused:

What does it means by "I have had mine because of HER", you mean getting STDs without the RUBBER??? :eek:

STDs, I am Clear, Man. Don't put words in my mouth. Just that she sold my pal out and ruin my pros' biz. KNN, it's a million-dollars biz plan and she big month say things she shouldn't. FUXK HER !!!

Anyway, who is the damn fuxking tirak of hers deducting my points using different nicks? I know who you are, you have seen me twice, once in GM and another in a thai temple. Don't piss me off, guys like you are SHIT to me and better watch that you don't lose your sales job.

Else you will just be a sad fuxk with fuxking no $$$.

walao
02-02-2005, 10:05 PM
L18H16G15

She is a beauty, I must say. My pal sure has some taste, he's her tirak until things turn for the worst. This bitch betrayed my pal to the Anti-Vice and got him running out of Singapore.

BlownAway, as some of you may know him, go fuxk the bitch. I don't care about SHIT about my pal but this bitch caused me $$$ LOST !!! CB, I tried her out, hoping to get something from her, just a typical bitch, pay more $$$ and you can get anything you want. Think she is really going for the $$$.

Good catch for unbelievable SEX if you have the $$$ and in for the FRESH.

Old-timers should know what I mean. Newbies, go pay $$$ and you will know. Caused her lost S$5000 as fine to her boss, now helping her to regain some. Haha ...

:confused:

Eh sai Gong Hokkien buay......

Walao...*leh eh ang moh ger chim.....*

sleepy80
02-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Wa your story very confusing leh, how did the gal cos your pal to be chase by the anti-vice, what did your pal do? Then why you also got problem with the anti-vice, how did she flame you. You must elaborate then we can be careful when goging to that house mah... Scare what after getting service at the house, anti-vice waiting to bring me back for service leh

SEX DEMON
03-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Ya lor, Bro Maesai, like that we are very scared to go there?? what if you got the STDs, or being chased by NTY??? :(

SEX DEMON
03-02-2005, 10:32 PM
My apologoies for not checking properly being i post. Pls don't flame me.

I meant "what if WE got the STDs, or being chased by NTY" Not you got the STDs...

santaizi
08-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Wa your story very confusing leh, how did the gal cos your pal to be chase by the anti-vice, what did your pal do? Then why you also got problem with the anti-vice, how did she flame you. You must elaborate then we can be careful when goging to that house mah... Scare what after getting service at the house, anti-vice waiting to bring me back for service leh

both also illegal okt?

santaizi
08-02-2005, 12:06 AM
STDs, I am Clear, Man. Don't put words in my mouth. Just that she sold my pal out and ruin my pros' biz. KNN, it's a million-dollars biz plan and she big month say things she shouldn't. FUXK HER !!!

Anyway, who is the damn fuxking tirak of hers deducting my points using different nicks? I know who you are, you have seen me twice, once in GM and another in a thai temple. Don't piss me off, guys like you are SHIT to me and better watch that you don't lose your sales job.

Else you will just be a sad fuxk with fuxking no $$$.

ruin ur pros' biz??

legal cathouse or illegal okt?

Dancing
19-02-2005, 04:52 AM
one word : CHIM

santaizi
19-02-2005, 09:51 AM
one word : CHIM

agree!!!!
agree!!!
agree!!

still catch no ball at what they are talking about since the first post.

peterfish
19-02-2005, 10:07 AM

Actually your story quite easy to know what. Blownaway and I have exchanged some PM prior to his disappearance from this forum. Last message I got from him, he was in Viet bringing in some Viet chick for pro biz in SG. As Ying is Blownaway's Tirak, I believed she must have spilled the beans on Blownaway maybe during one of those anti-vice meet WL sessions that they have in the houses. Bro, you must be a partner with Blownaway and somehow you were implicated in this whole affair. And your whole oper was wiped ut and Blownaway is maybe not in SG now.

As for Ying, think she was fined S$5000 by the OKT for getting involved with client outside the house. As far as I know, anti-vice don't fine. They only deport.

Just my deduction. If wrong then paiseh. :)

santaizi
19-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Actually your story quite easy to know what. Blownaway and I have exchanged some PM prior to his disappearance from this forum. Last message I got from him, he was in Viet bringing in some Viet chick for pro biz in SG. As Ying is Blownaway's Tirak, I believed she must have spilled the beans on Blownaway maybe during one of those anti-vice meet WL sessions that they have in the houses. Bro, you must be a partner with Blownaway and somehow you were implicated in this whole affair. And your whole oper was wiped ut and Blownaway is maybe not in SG now.

As for Ying, think she was fined S$5000 by the OKT for getting involved with client outside the house. As far as I know, anti-vice don't fine. They only deport.

Just my deduction. If wrong then paiseh. :)

okt got fined $$$ one meh?

just_me
19-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Story damn CHIM.

peterfish
21-02-2005, 06:41 PM
okt got fined $$$ one meh?
Yes. The OKT can impose house fines on the gals if they break certain rules. If the gal is not cooperative, the OKT can easily sent them back. If the gal owed a lot before coming here, then the OKt usually used this to force her to be "obedient".

santaizi
21-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Yes. The OKT can impose house fines on the gals if they break certain rules. If the gal is not cooperative, the OKT can easily sent them back. If the gal owed a lot before coming here, then the OKt usually used this to force her to be "obedient".

u mean legal cathouse?
normally illegal dont have such law one lor.

MitMit
22-02-2005, 12:47 AM
Yes, ive heard an okt fined a WL $500. And was the okt who said it.

peterfish
22-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Yes, ive heard an okt fined a WL $500. And was the okt who said it.
Yes, it is true. The legal CAT40 house can impose fines on the WLs. Of course the Wl can complain to the AV when they make the routine talk but if the WL were to complain, it would be a certainty that they will then soon be sent back home.

santaizi
22-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Yes, it is true. The legal CAT40 house can impose fines on the WLs. Of course the Wl can complain to the AV when they make the routine talk but if the WL were to complain, it would be a certainty that they will then soon be sent back home.

legal got i know.
but illegal also got meh?
*strange

peterfish
23-02-2005, 08:32 AM
legal got i know.
but illegal also got meh?
*strange
Have. If legal ones can impose fines, then illegal ones even more "no govt" and anyhow impose fines.

jsaves
28-02-2005, 03:45 AM
Singapore indeed a 'fine' city... Even WL also can get fined.

GiddlyGook
02-03-2005, 01:24 AM
The money collected from fines usually goes to charity. Most houses do this. There usually is a warning before an outright fine. $10k fine was the largest I've heard of. The offense was consuming illegal substances - as you know, pretty rife in GL. The GL boss can lose his license if this happens - so they impose a big fine - they too don't want to send the WL back - some bosses have hearts, so they give them a second chance.

MaeSai
03-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Singapore indeed a 'fine' city... Even WL also can get fined.

It is good news to me that cheongsters now know that OKTs can impose fines on the WLs. It is what we can use to control them at times even as a tirak.

It is obvious to me that this L18H16G15, Ying has many tiraks. Some Fat and some really handsome guys in suits. Some of these guys actually confronted me to check out whether they are the "Ultimate One and Only" , I am sorry ... guys.

Here's a party opening to all tiraks of L18H16G15, anyone a tirak of this Ying is welcome to join our April's Party at the Devils' Bar with free flow of draft beer, absolutely free. It is a private party for my kakis and myself as we have booked the entire premises.

So, you wanna meet your challengers for the gal's heart, PM me and I shall send you an invitation card which will allow your entry on that particular day.

Fuxking Off,
MaeSai

thaivisitor
03-03-2005, 12:59 PM
It is obvious to me that this L18H16G15, Ying has many tiraks. Some Fat and some really handsome guys in suits. Some of these guys actually confronted me to check out whether they are the "Ultimate One and Only" , I am sorry ... guys.

Just to check, when you started this thread, what was your intention?

According to your first post, you lost a lot of money to this so-called bitch.. and you also caused her to lose $5000 to her OKT so now you're helping her to regain some of her money back.

Now you come and talk about her tiraks, etc...

Just a matter of interest hor... who are you that some of the guys confronted to check? You mean all these guys know you? Or you know all the guys?

And now you want to give free flow of beer and drinks to all the tiraks... Why? so that you know who they are? as they are your competitors? since you are actually crazy over the WL?

thaivisitor
04-03-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm still waiting for you Mr Maisai for your reply before I bombard you with my next "possible flaming" for this statement "I don't care about SHIT about my pal " where your pal happens to be my pal, and I don't talk of pals like dat. :cool:

Mr.romance
04-03-2005, 04:21 PM
I'm still waiting for you Mr Maisai for your reply before I bombard you with my next "possible flaming" for this statement "I don't care about SHIT about my pal " where your pal happens to be my pal, and I don't talk of pals like dat. :cool:
U don shit here shit there...I thought u suppose to be travelling now..WRU???

thaivisitor
04-03-2005, 04:27 PM
U don shit here shit there...I thought u suppose to be travelling now..WRU???
In KL, waiting for Bro K to fetch me. He's on the way from Ipoh so spend some time in Internet Cafe lor...

passionman_sg
04-03-2005, 05:06 PM
In KL, waiting for Bro K to fetch me. He's on the way from Ipoh so spend some time in Internet Cafe lor...

I will prefer a FR on this Ying, so we all know if she's worth it and not trying to decode Mr. M's story! :rolleyes:

poolhot.
04-03-2005, 06:16 PM
I will prefer a FR on this Ying, so we all know if she's worth it and not trying to decode Mr. M's story! :rolleyes:

Wan me go try???????? hahaha

Tester or tested?????
Poolhot

The Punisher
06-03-2005, 08:00 PM
i had tried G15 once. a petite fair ger about 24 years old, name is Ying if i'm not wrong.

did the regular stuff like bj in bathroom, catbath and allow touching and kissing of nipples, will allow different positions in FJ, frenching, etc.

looks:7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

should be one of the better ones in the house.

poolhot.
06-03-2005, 10:50 PM
i had tried G15 once. a petite fair ger about 24 years old, name is Ying if i'm not wrong.

did the regular stuff like bj in bathroom, catbath and allow touching and kissing of nipples, will allow different positions in FJ, frenching, etc.

looks:7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

should be one of the better ones in the house.

Thanks for the FR... :)

thaivisitor
07-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the FR... :)
so you're not going to try anymore.

BTW, you should also try G10. Read my FR on Cat40. I think she meets your specifications. :D

Mr.romance
07-03-2005, 11:55 PM

BTW, you should also try G10. Read my FR on Cat40. I think she meets your specifications. :D
She will soon be my next target...G10 HERE i COME...
Haiz...I was wondering when will bro Sstand be back...U heard about his latest story?

thaivisitor
09-03-2005, 03:12 PM
She will soon be my next target...G10 HERE i COME...
Haiz...I was wondering when will bro Sstand be back...U heard about his latest story?
no, what about it? I've been tyrying to contact his SG line, but no answer leh...

The Punisher
10-03-2005, 10:25 PM

sir, i have read your FR on G10. i applaud you for the way you write which makes me want to try her. you should compile a book which i think no doubt would be a best seller at least in this forum.

thaivisitor
11-03-2005, 12:42 PM
sir, i have read your FR on G10. i applaud you for the way you write which makes me want to try her. you should compile a book which i think no doubt would be a best seller at least in this forum.
kekekekekeke, no lah.... sure saying what's on my mind only lah.... :)

bangkoktonight
05-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Attention KJparty, do you have a nickname known as Maesai too? :rolleyes:

KJparty aka sexkinght aka BlownAway aka Maesai :confused:

vmtech
08-04-2006, 06:34 PM
G15 (Ying) still around meh? i tot she went back already?

generalsegal
09-04-2006, 02:10 AM
i must go down and take a look ,man so pretty ......:)

jdi813
10-04-2006, 09:24 AM
ZUNBO ???? this super ancient thread people oso cum and dig up ... piang ehAttention KJparty, do you have a nickname known as Maesai too?

KJparty aka sexkinght aka BlownAway aka Maesaijus for info ah ... the nick "Maesai" is another dude's if i recall correctly ... but who knows ... our "rich" jerk could have used it to make this post ... wouldn't rule it out

siamcutey
10-04-2006, 12:01 PM
ZUNBO ???? this super ancient thread people oso cum and dig up ... piang ehjus for info ah ... the nick "Maesai" is another dude's if i recall correctly ... but who knows ... our "rich" jerk could have used it to make this post ... wouldn't rule it out

I only heard of Rich Dad, Poor Dad. haven heard of Rich Jerk. :)

maybe we can have a Rich jerk, Sad fuck.:D

hahaha
SC

michael8330
18-06-2006, 11:53 AM
must go down and take a look, so pretty

xaviour
21-06-2006, 04:55 AM
Just that she sold my pal out and ruin my pros' biz. KNN, it's a million-dollars biz plan and she big month say things she shouldn't. FUXK HER !!!

so your buddy must be thinking with his ass and trust his million dollar biz plan to a WL? and so you +++ing with your cok here? the new slogan really match you and your buddy ler "God gave us a brain and a penis but not enough blood to use both at the same time"

skyhawk958
23-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Today visit this 1615 gal, find her quite nice & petite....pixie face,she quite friendly and nice to chat with, 2bad i cannot cum due to intoxicated with tiger,but she give me a good massage, i especially like the way she shower me:rolleyes:

jdi813
23-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Today visit this 1615 gal ...aiya bro u abit late liao la ... the L18H16G15 they are referring to in this thread go back quite a long time liao ... last year in fact if i remember correctly ... there was oso a post on how she had some probs clearing immigration or something ... anyway that's in the past can we just let this damn thread die now ... been in cold storage for close to a year until BKK29 dug it up for god only knows what reason ... please post ur 1615 FR in the cat40 thread la

skyhawk958
23-06-2006, 11:39 AM
aiya bro u abit late liao la ... the L18H16G15 they are referring to in this thread go back quite a long time liao ... last year in fact if i remember correctly ... there was oso a post on how she had some probs clearing immigration or something ... anyway that's in the past can we just let this damn thread die now ... been in cold storage for close to a year until BKK29 dug it up for god only knows what reason ... please post ur 1615 FR in the cat40 thread la

Duno about old or new,mai mee parn har 4me leh...saw the lorong, house & gal tally the gal i visited so post here lo,will not post in this thread anymore. But anyway,thanks for the update,u have been a great traffic policeman here,luckily i neber start new thread,if not sure kena jialat jialat summon by u or worse deduct "driving licence" pts:D

jdi813
23-06-2006, 01:30 PM
... u have been a great traffic policeman here ... luckily i neber start new thread, if not sure kena jialat jialat summon by u or worse deduct "driving licence" ptspiang eh u say me like that goot meh ??? :(

handsome2000
27-06-2006, 11:16 PM
aiya bro u abit late liao la ... the L18H16G15 they are referring to in this thread go back quite a long time liao ... last year in fact if i remember correctly ... there was oso a post on how she had some probs clearing immigration or something ... anyway that's in the past can we just let this damn thread die now ... been in cold storage for close to a year until BKK29 dug it up for god only knows what reason ... please post ur 1615 FR in the cat40 thread la

She called me up after she was released after paying about few thousand S$. She was being played out by a gal from her house who she has a quarrelled before she left SG.