PDA

View Full Version : Laying hands on cheating gf. Yes or no?

newbie22
12-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Recently my friend's gf cheat on him at MY FRIEND'S place. Wanna cheat also not at own bf's house right... -.-

My friend bashed her up and smashed her head against the wall. She was bleeding quite badly. then tell her "Your guy love you a lot right? Ask him come up and help you loh. if not i beat you more."

in the end the guy never appeared even when the girl beg him to come up. but my friend didn't carry on beating her though. Just say "this is a lesson, no guys can tahan cheating. let alone at his own house. don't ever do this to your future bf."

I kept thinking, I have never layed my hands on a girl before. and my ex gf did cheat on me before. I think that no matter what, a guy shouldn't lay his hands on a girl. What you guys think?

iceman1314
12-09-2012, 10:21 AM
I agree with you TS. Got one of my ex also cheated on me with one of my good friend. I choose to walk away from her, even though I have to admit it will feel great to beat her up but I wasn't raise that way. In the end, karma caught up and let's say what karma did to her was way worse than what I could ever do.

5ag1_Boar
12-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Violence in any situation is a BIG no.

The only reason for me is self-defence, and even then there is a fine line where defensive violence becomes excessive.

Deesiaokia
12-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Becos of an unfaithful bitch I beat her end up in jail for voluntary causing hurt?? No way man... I will just Luan gan then walk away... cos I strongly believe there are alway better tress out there in the forest , life is all about choices...

spidey7
12-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Nt gud 2lay hands on a gal who let u wear green hat or watever reason. My fren's Juz got married n his wife did tt 2him. Dunno e situation nw. She is nt chio anyway. Nt surprisingly gals can cheat 2.

xxxaddict
12-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Recently my friend's gf cheat on him at MY FRIEND'S place. Wanna cheat also not at own bf's house right... -.-

My friend bashed her up and smashed her head against the wall. She was bleeding quite badly. then tell her "Your guy love you a lot right? Ask him come up and help you loh. if not i beat you more."

in the end the guy never appeared even when the girl beg him to come up. but my friend didn't carry on beating her though. Just say "this is a lesson, no guys can tahan cheating. let alone at his own house. don't ever do this to your future bf."

I kept thinking, I have never layed my hands on a girl before. and my ex gf did cheat on me before. I think that no matter what, a guy shouldn't lay his hands on a girl. What you guys think?

that's horrible. violence doesn't solve anything. if the gf call the police on him, he will also learn the lesson that beating a girl is wrong, and he won't do it to any future gfs he may or may not have.

Yuppie132
12-09-2012, 11:20 AM

Nobody (male or female) deserves being beaten up regardless of whatever "crime" was committed. Period.

owl888
12-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Question is how ur friend knew? Kena caught red handed? Then the guy shd b there to face the pounding not the gal?

If not, unless the gal stupid enuf to admit:confused:

Beau
12-09-2012, 11:33 AM
I'll only lay hands on girls only when they do something to my family. otherwise a big no no.

Confidante
12-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Never resort to violence no matter what.

zyspt
12-09-2012, 11:44 AM
well she experience violence, but hope is a lesson to her.
depending on scenario and according to one's control and tolerance, violence might or might not happen in a feat of anger.
because is friend's gf, thats why he never beat her any harsher and longer
but if the bf's control is less than this friend and resorted to violence as well, how do u think the gal will suffer.
at the end of the day if the gal make a police report, she definitely win
but if the reporters got hold of such news and make a detail cover of incident in the newspaper, what will the society says?
to the guy:
y so stupid
y resort to violence?
should just dump the gal and carry on

to the gal:
y not faithful to bf
she deserve it for being such a shameless slut....

in current society, due to stress and other factors, people are getting less tolerance and can go out of control more easily.
for some trivial matters, it starts with a small quarrel to a fight, and the worst case to a death
much less to say in a love relationship with all kinds of emotions, it can result to anything

littlepok
12-09-2012, 12:08 PM
maybe got condom on the bf bed but not his own. maybe the gf say "oei throw ur condom away leh" then realise different sperm taste.

violence is not right though must say the gal deserve it. the guy no. 4 green hat from head to toe liao, can't blame him la. maybe 1-2 slaps is still fine but bang wall till bleed, very drama leh. maybe he just want to get the guy up to his unit.

from his action, should be quite ah beng la. the other guy humji and leave the gal alone, this says alot also. the gal is 2 side no shore liao.

Weremonkey
12-09-2012, 01:09 PM
There is no lesson to be learnt from violence. Hitting a girl is wrong regardless of the situation. I have never struck a girl in anger and would never do so. Girls can get equally violent I have been kicked punched splashed with various brevages had various items thrown at me from plates and flower pot the worst being a knife. needless to say I just walk away never to see them again.

chums
12-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Never hit a lady I'd say. Leave our dignity intact.

We will come out of it smelling like roses

Secret7
12-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Girl cannot beat guy because guys usually bigger and stronger. Guy who beat girl is coward.

Not happy can talk. Cannot talk then break off. Girl look for other meat because bf cannot provide. If bf good why girl want to eat outside? So bf also to blame.

If I see this type guy, I sure hammer him.

Bangster
12-09-2012, 11:32 PM
There is no lesson to be learnt from violence. Hitting a girl is wrong regardless of the situation. I have never struck a girl in anger and would never do so. Girls can get equally violent I have been kicked punched splashed with various brevages had various items thrown at me from plates and flower pot the worst being a knife. needless to say I just walk away never to see them again.

Hwah! Bro! You eh loon ah? :eek:

naturegreen
13-09-2012, 12:10 AM
I will say no. Just move on.

Weremonkey
13-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Hwah! Bro! You eh loon ah? :eek:

What's a eh loon?

poiy
13-09-2012, 12:40 AM
an ex girlfriend of mine cheated on me with a man she got to know from the internet.

it was a tough period for me at that very point of time as we've been together for years.
but i gave her up in the end.
2 years later, i had a mere chat with a close friend of hers & i got to know that my ex girlfriend was a victim of fuck & throw by more then 60 different men.

how do i feel? well, i dont know.

condomheros
13-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Huge no to using violence against women! Two outcomes from the cheating.
1) if you have trust, give it one more chance, afterall once bitten twice shy.
2) move on! Go try more pussies, y get a police warrant against yourself?!
Just my 2 cents worth.

3pswingcpl
13-09-2012, 10:25 AM
delete post

PenguinChaser
13-09-2012, 10:58 AM
What's a eh loon?

Eh loon = can endure / boleh tahan / 可以忍

Yuppie132
13-09-2012, 11:04 AM
I had a girl cheat on me once. It's painful, it's humiliating. The girl even went around bad-mouthing me to her friends saying it's all my fault, etc. However, I chose (hopefully) the high road and maintained my silence to this day.

Nothing justifies violence.

deludedgal
13-09-2012, 12:33 PM
If this was ok, then girls should slap and beat guys when they cheat too.

ahchooxx
13-09-2012, 12:54 PM
what if a girl fall in love with a guy that is already attached.. den slowly, the guy also fall in love back with the girl... den they 2 have sex but the guy's gf dunno? cheating? but they love each other

abugga
13-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Like that counted or not?

I was super angry and I placed my hands on her shoulders and squeezed hard? For a short 1-2 seconds then I let go.
She accused me of hitting her...

Another one was a girl (one of her friends) used her hands to squeeze my face in an aggressive way and I pushed her away, although quite hard.
They all accused me of hitting them although even after I pushed her away she continued punching me on my head for more than 5 times but i did not retaliate.

My ex cheated on me with another guy that has been showing "concern" recently, I just kept quiet and let her accuse me of all my wrong doings...

Can't be I'm a very calm, reliable person to EVERYONE in my life appreciates me for being there in their life as I'm a "precious" friend to all of them, she is the only one that is saying things like I'm worthless...

cktfrancis
13-09-2012, 03:23 PM
so stupid no wonder tis girl kena fuck, just call police.......

newyorker88
13-09-2012, 03:24 PM
To hit a woman is no gentleman ways. If she is unfaithful, walk away from the relationship if cant be mended. Afterall, there is always something between the lines why she choose to sleep with someone else.

No necessary the girl is at fault all the time, what if she does that to get back at the guy for what he had done behind her?

2 wrong does not make a right.

PeaceWithin
13-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Agree with most of the bros here...

2 wrongs don't make a right. Especially violence. Especially violence...

notti4u
13-09-2012, 04:41 PM
beating your gf is wrong.... no matter how wrong they are, we shouldn't beat them up. just imagine if the girl kana beaten up is your daughter, how do you feel?

I was cheated by my ex gf before and I personally see them both holding hands walking back at her void deck and she told me that she is with him because he is a graduate to be where I am not. Well, I didn't beat the guy up cos I believe I lose to a better man. I even offered to send the guy back to his house but he rejected. I think he scared I will hammer him along the way to his house hahaha. Few months later, the guy cheated on her with another girl. Why I know cos that guy friend is my campmate and he told me abt it. We laughed it off.

Who know if she don't do that to me, I won't be with my wife now. :D

Cysasqiag
13-09-2012, 04:56 PM
never beat a woman.
blame urself and reflects why u can't keep her physically and mentally.
let her go and wish her well if you love her.

latishame
13-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Hitting the gf does not solve any problem I feel , i think its better for your friend to leave the girl

Weremonkey
13-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Eh loon = can endure / boleh tahan / 可以忍

Hahah Orh Hokkien ah. Erm dunno leh what to do? I was brought up never to hit women. I just walk away lor anyway women aim very bad most of the time nothing finds it's target

13-09-2012, 06:14 PM
i will go after the guy rather than the girl.

sp150
13-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Laying hands on a lady is wrong no matter what. I don't have this kind of experience so I can comment much but if a guy cheats kena caught and the girl turns violence also have to loon mah (unless she wants to kill u that kind lah) that's y we are men mah. There is women's charter and not men's so gender equality don't apply. :)

cataramp
13-09-2012, 10:08 PM
definitely a NO.

忍一时,风平浪静。退一步海过天空。。。

fuckerthomaslow
13-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Gentleman of cos no

niwde
13-09-2012, 11:19 PM
This time your friend really did not let his smaller head take over but instead used his "Quan tou"..

My first ex-GF too cheated while she first started work, seriously angry and pissed but i moved on knowing nothing can be solved using violence plus beating up a girl just shows how pitiful a guy can be..
Only way to win is to show ur ex-gf that your life now is alot better without her..

newbie22
14-09-2012, 07:24 AM
If it helps to understand the situation better, they both late teens. 18-20 years old.

I believe my friend went totally berserk cos she cheated at my friend's place. He went back home early to find the both of them wearing clothes(those after sex kind) and getting ready to go out of the house. The guy saw my friend then faster run away. After that my friend went berserk.

After the beating, she did report to the police. Police arrested my friend without question. Immediate arrest. However at the police station, my friend said "I didn't beat her. I want to break up with her then she say she will die for me to see and then run and bang the wall."

My friend's brother statement also recorded. Police was asking him about the personality of the girl. His brother said "She always like to wear a towel out after showering. And like to cover only half her breast. A few times her nipple almost came out." (this statement is based on true story.)

Police can tell she very bitchy. Dua Neh Neh show cleavage and her pattern very slutty. Conclusion of arrest, girl got locked up one month for giving false statement(she already has a few record).

Karma? I don't know. I think the whole story quite twisted. Machiam something you can only see in movie. Pity the girl? Maybe.

Dragonslay
14-09-2012, 08:12 AM
A lady is a lady .... No need to be violent.
For this situation, just ask her to ride to the sunset and dun come back lah

<<totally>>
14-09-2012, 09:08 AM
If it helps to understand the situation better, they both late teens. 18-20 years old.

I believe my friend went totally berserk cos she cheated at my friend's place. He went back home early to find the both of them wearing clothes(those after sex kind) and getting ready to go out of the house. The guy saw my friend then faster run away. After that my friend went berserk.

After the beating, she did report to the police. Police arrested my friend without question. Immediate arrest. However at the police station, my friend said "I didn't beat her. I want to break up with her then she say she will die for me to see and then run and bang the wall."

My friend's brother statement also recorded. Police was asking him about the personality of the girl. His brother said "She always like to wear a towel out after showering. And like to cover only half her breast. A few times her nipple almost came out." (this statement is based on true story.)

Police can tell she very bitchy. Dua Neh Neh show cleavage and her pattern very slutty. Conclusion of arrest, girl got locked up one month for giving false statement(she already has a few record).

Karma? I don't know. I think the whole story quite twisted. Machiam something you can only see in movie. Pity the girl? Maybe.

Sigh...maybe. I think your friend's brother and brother got ....hehe..same family police take that into consideration? But if she got previous records of making false statement, she say what also no use.

Next time tio rape, people say she seduced and offered herself. WTF right? I think really happened, she also dun dared to report police liao.:o

Wipedout
14-09-2012, 10:42 AM
A lot of you like to use the word 'lady', I don't think you know what it means if you think it applies to this story.

Also if a woman hit you, you hit back, otherwise you're just being stupid and letting them take advantage again. You think having a long thing between the legs is a licence to be hit?

avantas
14-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Sigh...maybe. I think your friend's brother and brother got ....hehe..same family police take that into consideration? But if she got previous records of making false statement, she say what also no use.

Next time tio rape, people say she seduced and offered herself. WTF right? I think really happened, she also dun dared to report police liao.:o

Due to my character and experience, I have spend a sizable amount of my adult social life trying to understand how some of these women end up being as screw up as the girl in the TS 's opening post.

It is unfortunate but it very often is a result of family wealth. Girls from well to do families can lead trashy social lives but very often they will still have some measure of restraint cos if they go on the wrong side of their family before they are truly financially independent (own house, own car, plenty of money), things will become very inconvenient for them.

The few extreme cases I know personally are always pretty girls from low income families going above and beyond to secure some form of emotional gain.

Some of us may view them as sluts but to them it's better to have 30 guys screwing them and getting some benefits then staying nice and feeling lonely, uncared for and poor.

With money comes women that you fuck and throw. Those silly enough to try to keep will only get exploited . In many ways these women are destined for a fuck up life no matter how they try.

louisckw
14-09-2012, 01:17 PM
What for hit her? It won't improve the situation.

siambee
14-09-2012, 01:50 PM
aiya.. be it guy hurting girl or the other way round... nobody will like it one ;)

UncleKunThai
14-09-2012, 01:57 PM
A newbie here, so no offence intended...just sharing my 2cts as an old man!

It's no GO for laying hands, be it gfs or wives.
Remember those days when both of you started of?
So likewise learn to let go when time is up...
It's another learning process & brand new day awaits you!
No point in hitting as you'll gained nothing, rather let them reflect after the breakup.

That said, I give you my 3claps if you bashed up those gals who are nasty to your loved ones, gfs or wife!

Sssh
14-09-2012, 02:36 PM
A man should not in anyway hit a woman.

sugardad
16-09-2012, 03:37 PM
I had quite a bad one too but I did not lay my hand on her . I ask for a breakup and simply cancell all support to her , She did not realised that I found out abt her cheating until later when she came begging me for money , I simply told her I knew and am not your ATM and cancelled everything at her presence .
She was dump by the other guy 2 weeks later .

Was I happy ? Certainly not .
Did I want to slap her ? I certainly regret for not doing so than .
Am I happier now ? Yes , available for new gf .

After all it was many years ago .

Stud00
16-09-2012, 03:45 PM
For me, MEN should never lay hands on a women.

For the cheating slut, cheat ...cheat already.. so just walk away.. why complicate matters by bashing her up and inviting a very expensive legal case? Women's charter very powderful in singapore le...

Enzo
16-09-2012, 05:00 PM
I agree with you TS. Got one of my ex also cheated on me with one of my good friend. I choose to walk away from her, even though I have to admit it will feel great to beat her up but I wasn't raise that way. In the end, karma caught up and let's say what karma did to her was way worse than what I could ever do.

hi bro, what happened to her in the end if you don't mind me asking out of curiosity?

sta1100
16-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Never lay your hand on an cheating GF/Wife, let them have their way KAMA will catch up with them.

jameschong1
16-09-2012, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=newbie22;7768322]Recently my friend's gf cheat on him at MY FRIEND'S place. Wanna cheat also not at own bf's house right... -.-
----
Your friend is a coward, bully, born loser, disgrace to man & his parents!
He should smash his own head against the wall for being a sucker & loser himself.
Why beat the girl? go beat her lover if your friend is a real man with balls!
Phui on yoru friend! Not only a bully & coward but also a asshole! Phui!