PDA

View Full Version : Massage at Town 2

icyboy89
11-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Hey guys Im back with a New FR, Previously I got ZAP because of my FR. This time i will try to do better so i will not get zap again.

So i was so bored few days ago. I went to town. I remember shopping here and saw alot of MP. So decided to go there and take a look again. Came across this shop. Saw a lady sitting at the counter. looks like late 20's or early 30's. with big boobs from what i see. so ask if there is massage. she told me yes an hour $65. so i was like guess its town so its so expensive. thus i went for an hour.

Went into a room. ask me to Strip. and she came in to start massage. Real good and hard massage. Not piano type. The rest was standard until the GQ was pop. Ask me if i want to massage my bro. was quoted $60. i initially reject her. den she propose me BM. was quoted $100. I think its quite expensive. But I find it quite interesting as i have never tried before. Thus i went for it. She then pull up her shirt and bra and start massaging my Bro with her 34C's i guess. I'm afterall not very good with boobs. very soft and natural. I requested her to lie down while i BF her. she was ok. she lie down and i was on top. around 10 mins i came and i load onto her face. she didnt even complain. she was saying im very naughty. haha. Once all this done i clean up and paid her. Happy ending and service was quite good. The only thing is i forget to ask her name and forget to see what is the shop name. but i do remember how to walk there.

Summary

Name:??
Looks:7/10
Service:8/10
HJ/BM:8/10
Total DMG: 65+100

RTM: Maybe due to the price.

Guys if you want to have the ctc you can pm me. Up me if you think its good. Thanks.