View Full Version : Story: My Happy Life

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hardaway1818
11-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Name: Henry
Profession: Businessman
Ride: Mercs S-class
Place of residence: Freehold 3-storey bungalow
Family: Happily married with 2 sons, aged 25 and 24, with my father still healthy at age 68

Above is my bio-data.

It's obvious to most people that I am living a very good life...family, money, children, career. In fact, I am very proud of my achievements in life as I built my career from scratch.

I am the eldest son born to my parents who have 6 kids in total (it's common to have a lot of kids and to get married and give birth at very young age in those days). My parents reared the 6 of us by selling duck rice at hawker centre. Life was not easy but I managed to ace my studies, graduated from NUS with a good degree (degree is a big thing in my times) and carve out my own career by first working for a MNC and later setting up my own business. Now I am the proud boss of a local logistic company with our own shipping vessels and warehouses in Singapore and regionally.

My mother passed away a few years back and my father is now staying with my family. My wife is a full-time housewife after my business took off and she looks after the whole house dutifully and effectively. I am the CEO of my business while she is the CEO of my household. I am very proud of my two sons, Ryan and Rex. Ryan, my elder son, is now studying medicine at NUS and he is the academic genius in the family. Smart, mild-mannered and gentlemanly. Rex, my younger son, is not as good academically as his brother, but he is the sunshine of the family. Handsome, athletic, eloquent and street-smart. Rex has just graduated from SMU business and is working at my company now. Ryan's aspiration is to be a top surgeon so I am hoping for Rex to take over my business one day.

The two brothers are very close to each other although their characters are very different. Possibly it's due to my wife's upbringing of the kids that the family is a very close-knitted group and all of us live together in the same house. Although I can well-afford for them to stay closer to their college, it was never brought up to us that they want to stay outside on their own or at hostel.

.................................................. .................................................. ..................................

As usual, we were having dinner together at home on a Sunday evening. It's a family tradition and a rule I have set that every Sunday, the family must gather together to have dinner no matter how busy each one is. So this is just one of those Sunday evenings...

Ryan: "Pa, Ma, the Sunday after next will be Ma's birthday. Shall we go to Ma's favourite restaurant to celebrate?"

Me: "Sure, that's a good idea, why not"

Rex: "And me and Ryan are going to give you all a nice present that day!"

My wife: "So nice. What's the present? Bringing your girlfriends to see us?"

Ryan: "Wow Ma, you are so smart! How did you guess that?"

Rex: "Ryan! I thought we agreed to keep it as a surprise?!? Why did you let slip the moment Ma tries to lure you to reveal it?"

All of us started laughing. That's the character of my two sons... Ryan is always the straight and go-by-the-book type while Rex is the fun and energetic one.

GL Hunters
11-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Camping for more.

babycake
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
woho first to support camping for more

evilair
11-09-2012, 10:33 PM
2nd camper reporting

DoubleXX
11-09-2012, 10:36 PM
3RD Camper fall in.

Aethra
11-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Nice intro..

Hardaway1818
11-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Time: Monday morning

Today marks the beginning of an important date in my company. It's the day when the annual batch of new graduates starts work at my company. My company counts as one of the top 3 logistics company in Singapore and every year, we will take in around 50 graduates from the 3 local universities, staffing them around the various departments.

I have high expectations of my people and any one who joins my company must be of certain calibre, in terms of both brains and looks. The world is all about packaging, if you can't package yourself, how are you expected to be effective in your work? Hence my HR department always go into overdrive to ensure we get the best graduates and my company has no lack of qualities to attract these new joiners. In fact, it is like a dream come true for many of the local graduates to join my company.

To be honest, I don't usually have much to do with the new joiners as I leave the job of welcoming them to my HR people and department heads. At most, I will give them a pep talk along with my department heads on the first day and they will get assigned to the various departments, and that's about it. I nod to them in the hall and ask them how it is going from time to time, but I don't really come into contact with the new joiners nor know them well. Until this year, that is.

There are two reasons why this year is special.

First reason is that Rex is joining the company among this batch of new joiners. Although Rex is my son and I intend to hand over the business to him one day, I never want him to come into the company with special privileges. Hence our relationship is kept a secret and he has passed the HR interview and got into the company purely on his own merits. Other than a few of the senior management who were with me for many years, not many knew about his status and we intend to keep it that way, so that Rex can work his way up and learn the basic foundation like anybody else.

Second reason is that our company has recently started a new "Management Trainee" program. Under this program, the company has hired 5 candidates and they are to be handpicked and become understudy/executive assistants to the CEO, COO, CFO, CIO and Engineering Director. Some of them hate the thought of having a bunch of clueless 20-year-olds wandering around the office wasting our time, but I think it's a workable idea. They have a lot of ideas and energy, and they have not yet become tainted by "conventional wisdom". Hence I am a strong propagate of this program and I hope our new understudies can be nurtured into future management staff as well as bring some new inventions to the organisation.

Obviously, with Rex's calibre, he is among the 5 candidates under this Management Trainee program.

So here we are in the boardroom, me the CEO, along with my top management, looking at each of the 5 Management Trainee taking turns to do a presentation to all of us, so that each one of us will pick one to be our understudy as a executive assistant.

For some reason, Angel really caught my eye. It's hard to say exactly why. Angel is a young, pretty lady, though she is perhaps less noticeable because she lacks the "qualities" that the men in the office so adored: mainly large breasts, flirty behaviour and revealing clothing. Angel has none of those, though she is very presentable with her long, jet-black hair and bright dewy eyes. She wears plain-looking clothing which pretty much covers all of her small, but well-proportioned body. She is very sweet and well-mannered, but many of the other female candidates are as well. There is just something different about her. Her long hair is tied up neatly in a bun behind her head. She has a pair of captivating eyes and her smile is demure with a slight dimple. Her voice is deep and well-controlled. Her dress is a silky, white piece with red patches designs, that stops nicely just above her knee. When she sits down, her dress is pulled up nicely around her thigh level. Her complexion is fair and simply flawless. Yes, I think it's her complexion. She just seem so smooth and silky and I can't help but to rest my eyes on her. I found myself looking at Angel again and again without even realising it.

Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8kyikwCkQ

So you would have guessed it, Angel is my handpicked understudy management trainee. Of course I would have my pick first as the CEO. As it is, Rex becomes the understudy to the COO, as I would not want him to be under me as well.

All of us leave the board room with our selected candidates and go back to our respective room. I am now sitting behind my table while I get Angel to sit down at the sofa in front of my desk, briefing her on some of the duties and work that she can get started with.

After finishing with the brief, Angel is to get back to her own desk just outside my room to start her work. At this moment, Angel uncrosses her legs to stand up and within that 1-2 seconds when she uncrosses her legs, I caught the view of the triangle between her legs. It is black colour. It just matches her white dress and pure fair complexion perfectly.

My manhood rises together with her, watching intently at her back view as she leaves my room. All my attention rests on her little ass as she walks out, with all my imagination visualing the black panty she has under that white dress... It has been a while since I am so attracted to someone in my own office.

Deesiaokia
12-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Wa paing, another powderful writer's masterpiece coming .. Sibei bo eng liao.. Have to chop another corner pitching tent Liao...:D

wally888
12-09-2012, 01:06 AM
u mean ur lead actress looks like liu si si:confused:

Hardaway1818
12-09-2012, 01:42 AM
u mean ur lead actress looks like liu si si:confused:

hi bro, yes u are right. I like to show how my lead characters look like. Just thought it adds more visual.

XeVoZ
12-09-2012, 02:15 AM
wow bro good one there. You really got the perfect life man. Upz!

uzumakiidii
12-09-2012, 03:30 AM
nice story. Keep it coming. Pitch tent here. :D:D:D

Camel
12-09-2012, 06:08 AM
keep it coming :)

holedriver
12-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Please continue.

see see only
12-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ;) ... interesting read

It been raining .... so let me light up the camp fire first before ... :D i camp here too :p

alan0338
12-09-2012, 09:29 AM
i camp here also .. :D

ray2003
12-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Good story... Waiting for more...

Hardaway1818
12-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Time: Monday night

The family is lazing around in the living room, watching tv together after dinner.

My Wife: "Rex, how is your first day at work?"

Rex: "It's good. Pa's company is huge and well organised. I have a few close schoolmates from SMU joining today as well. Pa, how is your EA (Executive Assistant), Angel? She is from my school too."

Me: "Oh really? So you know her well? I’ve seen her grades, 1st class honours like you. Smart girl?"

Rex: "Yes, very smart. Capable too. She is well-known in school for her excellent project work and presentation skills. Pa, you made a good choice in choosing Angel as your EA. She is also the belle of our course, very pretty huh?”

Me: “Ok that’s the first impression so far. But it depends on her work performance. You must not disgrace me too. Uncle Lim (my COO) is a very strict boss but you can learn a lot from him too.”

Rex: “Don’t worry Pa. You know I have never failed you.”

Our conversation drifted to other topics including the upcoming birthday dinner for my wife… the dinner reservation, Ryan’s and Rex’s girlfriend invitation, the dress code and so on… but my mind is on our earlier conversation on Angel. Smart, capable, belle of the course… I had wanted to ask Rex if she has a boyfriend but it’s just so wrong to discuss such things with my son… My mind kept drifting to the black triangular patch and her angelic face.

…................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Time: Tuesday morning

The moment I step into my room, a familiar aroma greeted me. It’s the smell of my favourite Blue Mountain expresso.

I sit down onto my armchair and press the phone to call Angel in. I look at Angel coming through my door. She is exquisite: creamy, porcelain skin, long, curling hair that matches her expressive, doe-liked eyes framed with long curly lashes. It is her eyes that I liked most, mirror-like and innocent, almost like an angel.

Angel is dressed in a power-suit: a beige jacket over a white, silky spaghetti top that hugs her petite body frame, with a matching beige min-skirt. This girl has good dress sense. Sexy but not revealing.

Angel: “Good morning, Mr Henry.”

Me: “Morning. Thanks for the coffee. You are observant. Anyway, I need these papers on my desk by 2 pm. Also, make sure the McGrath document is amended based on these requirements and included…” blah blah blah continuing with my brief to Angel on her workload today.

Angel takes over the files and documents from me and quickly looks through them.

Angel: “Mr Henry, where can I find the McGrath document that you mentioned?”

Me: “Oh, it’s on the shelf over there.” I walk over to the shelf at the far corner, with Angel following close behind.

I take the file from the shelf and quickly turn around. My mind go blank when suddenly, my elbow bump into something soft.

“So sooory Mr Henry” Angel stuttered, nervously biting her lip and tucking her hair behind her ear. Taking one quick, anxious glance at me, her eyes quickly return to the ground where the files and papers have dropped. Angel drops to the ground, gathering and picking up the papers she has dropped when my elbow bumped into her.

This is when I get a good glimpse at her downblouse. Her spaghetti top has opened up at the top when she bends down to pick up the documents. I can see from her neckline all the way into her chest and see two creamy buns forming a nice cleavage. Her breasts are not huge, a small B-cup at most, but they are very well-proportioned, just nice for her petite body frame. Angel is wearing a light-blue lacy bra. The bra is hugging her two moulds nicely, how I wish my hands can replace the bra…..

Sure that I look like a fool standing there. I become painfully aware of the provocative position we are in, with me standing there, facing a squatting Angel. I take a step back so that I won’t do anything irrational. The sight of Angel on her knees, in front of me, with a nice view of her downblouse is more exciting than I like to admit. But I must control myself. This is my office. I am a respected boss and I have a good family and my son is schoolmate with this beautiful girl. No, I must control myself.

“Ok, Mr Henry, I got all the documents.” With one last bite of her lips, Angel stands up, greets me politely and turns around me to walk out my room.

Watching her leave, I take the time to admire her, the sway of her hips and the intoxicating aura about her. Her beige mini-skirt fits like a second skin and her beautifully rounded ass looks so amazing. How nice if I can see her bending over from the back. And I think I can make out her sexy panty-line on her ass. Not very clear but surely visible.

Hardaway1818
12-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Time: Tuesday evening (same day)

It’s 6 pm. I am waiting for the lift at the lift lobby together with a number of the staff. I am a boss that always believes in work-life balance and it’s the company culture for everyone to knock off on time at 6 pm.

The door opens and since I am the boss, the others will always let me into the lift first. I thought that’s a stupid practice as I will be squeezed all the way at the back of the lift. But knowing Asians, if I don’t go into the lift first, nobody else will. So as usual, I am standing all the way back in the lift. Our company is on the 45th storey, so by the time it reaches midway, more and more people are squeezing into the lift.

It is stuffy as hell in that lift as usual, mostly due to the fact that it is an ultra-old lift with poor ventilation and also partly due to the fact that it is jam-packed with people. 15 people are packed into a lift designed to hold 10 comfortably. The way we are crammed in together, you can’t even breathe without jostling someone. I am stuck at the far back, and the only difference today is that Angel is standing in front of me.

The lift opens up at the 28th storey and there is this bunch of Japanese people who just force their way into the lift although it is already packed. I think Japanese people are just so used to packed lifts and trains. With the extra crowd coming in, Angel is forced to squeeze further back and it is at this moment when our bodies come into contact with one another, with Angel’s back leaning into me.

It’s nature. Angel is pressed so tightly against me, her warm soft body rubbing so nicely against mine with every subtle movement. Her head turns to check the lift display to see what floor we are on. I can sense that she is getting uncomfortable with the situation. I have tried to control myself but my dick starts to inflate with her rubbing up against me causing quite a stir down south. It is now grown to a rigid state, hard enough to rest comfortably in her butt, finding its way between the two butt cheeks and anchoring itself onto her butt crack. I am sure Angel can feel it as she is becoming more uncomfortable and starts fidgeting. Well, not that her fidgeting helps in anything but to get me more and more aroused.

I can’t do anything much in that situation other than trying to think of something else in my mind to distract myself from the arousal. But the more I tried, the more Angel’s images flashes into my mind. I feebly attempt to whisper to Angel in front of me “Sorry, the lift is too crammed.”

As if to acknowledge her awkwardness with the situation as well, Angel turned her head slightly and murmured softly “Don’t worry, Mr Henry. I understand.” Her fresh breath blowing across my face.

It is supposed to relieve the awkwardness but somehow her acknowledgement of the situation arouses me even more. My new EA, young, pretty, smart. Her sexy butt that I have been ogling is now nestled in front of my raging hard-on and she knows it, and yet we can’t do anything about it. Stimulating.

Suddenly, the lift jerks to a stop. Angel looks around in worry, her scented hair brushing my face, giving me a fresh breath of fragrance in this lousily-ventilated packed lift. The lights go off and the ventilation fan swirls slowly to a stop. There is a lift failure. Someone in front is pressing the alarm religiously, thinking that the more you press, the faster help will come. But it only serves to create more noise pollution and annoyance for everyone in the lift.

People are getting impatient and annoyed and uncomfortable and a lot of shuffling in the pitch darkness of the lift. In order to make oneself more comfortable, everyone is shuffling and jostling to get more space for themselves, as if a little bit more space will make their situation better. All these jostling only serves to push Angel more and more into me and cause her to jostle as well.

I try my best not to, I really tried, but the weight of her butt resting on top of my shaft, causes the little sucker to grow and grow and to my absolute horror, it is now at its hardest and thickest state, almost forcing my trouser open. It is now pointing skyward, finding its natural spot in the butt crack of the sexiest butt I have ever seen. Almost subconsciously and naturally, I start to slide my shaft subtlety up and down her ass crack. As more blood poured into my rod, I am now hissing in agony when the thick head is trying to worm its way into some hole or crevice.

At this moment, my eyes glow in the dark when I feel Angel reciprocating my action. I am pretty sure Angel feels it and is getting aroused by it. As slowly and subtlety as it is, Angel’s butt begins to move in tandem with my rubbing. The friction of those warm, soft butt rubbing the side of my cock is tantalising. We are now masturbating each other. Angel’s movement is slow, like a caress. Her warm butt is heaven against my cock, and the slowness of each movement is almost torture. I am pushing harder and harder into her. My hands move around her body and grab them. Soft and subtle. Perfect size. I don’t know if it’s my imagination but I think I heard a soft, barely audible, moan from Angel.

I am now grabbing and kneading Angel’s breast like a prized possession, and rubbing my shaft up and down her butt. I am smelling her hair and tries to blow into the back of her ears. Angel tries to turn her head but her body has no space to turn at all. I manage to kiss the side of her face and starts to lick her ear. I know Angel is totally aroused like myself now. If we are in a room by ourselves, I am sure we will jump into bed right away and fuck each other silly.

I can hear Angel letting out a barely audible soft gasp, and her body shuddering into me. Is that her orgasm? That thought proves too much for me and my cock erupts in a violent explosion. Did we both orgasm almost at the same time?

Eeeewwww, the ventilation fan starts rotating again and the lights flicker back to life. The lift starts to continue its descent. Me and Angel are now standing as normal. The lift finally reaches the ground floor, and people start pouring out from the lift. Angel quickly follows the crowd out and walks away quickly, without turning to look at me nor attempting to make any acknowledgement of what has just happened… But I know I have one of the most sexciting orgasm in my life.

wally888
12-09-2012, 11:35 AM
hi bro, yes u are right. I like to show how my lead characters look like. Just thought it adds more visual.

Good storyline, camping for more :)

Hotspotxxxxx
12-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Bro u are back with a second story!

Reporting to show support. Power la your story

Coffeecans
12-09-2012, 06:10 PM
nice story! awaiting more!

kitsleo
12-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Nice! Thanks for sharing! ;)

WesternHardRod
12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Camping for new update

Vodka_Blu
12-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Pitching my little tent... It's been awhile since I last logged in, and here's a sensual story brewing...

uzumakiidii
13-09-2012, 03:14 AM
very nice story. enjoy reading fully. Jiayou. :D

dpj3pj
13-09-2012, 03:42 AM
Nice story Bro!
Totally camping here

redarrow
13-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Great writing, intresting to see how this will all playout. :)

W1ck3dSecret
13-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Another camper here.

ahchooxx
13-09-2012, 01:14 PM
well written!!!

harmfree
13-09-2012, 01:45 PM
very well written, pitching tent here!! :D

big wood
13-09-2012, 03:15 PM
another power writer keep up the good work thanks

Hardaway1818
13-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Time: Wednesday morning

I wake up at 6 am and decide to go to work much earlier than usual this morning.

Firstly, there is a very important 9 am meeting where we are meeting our company’s top client to discuss about renewing our contract for another 2 years. This deal itself is worth about $25 Million. Hence the whole management team will be there and I am personally doing the pitch to ensure we win the account.

Secondly, I can’t really sleep well throughout the night. Somehow, those images of what happened in the lift kept flashing back to my mind and Angel’s face kept appearing in my dreams. Maybe my old body and mind have not been exposed to such intense sexual stimulation for a long time. I mean, how much rendezvous you would expect from a 49-yr old man? I have always been the dutiful husband and responsible father and I am a well-respected figure in the business community. Hence I have not had much rendezvous for the longest time I can recall. Sure, I am not exactly a saint, and I have engaged socialites and gone KTV before, but those were in my younger days. When my business grows bigger, my attention and energy are all expended on the business and my family. Furthermore it is always my mantra not to get involved with anyone from the company as things might get complicated with me being the boss. I have a family and reputation to protect. But somehow, Angel just feels different.

I reach the office at 7.15 am and obviously, at that hour, I am the first and only person in the office. I switches on my laptop and check my email, standard procedure for every morning.

16 unread emails. One particular email catches my attention.

Sender: Angel
Time of sending: 5.10 am
Subject: Good morning

I pause and look at that email. Did not open it as a thousand thoughts and questions go through my mind. Why is she sending email at such unearthly hours? Is she mad at last evening’s incident and sending in her resignation? Did she have a sleepless night as well like me?

I summon the courage and click on the email.

“Hi Mr Henry,

I know the company is having an important meeting with Corfume at 9 am this morning. Hence I have prepared some information about them which I thought might be useful to you……”

and the rest of email goes on to talk about the pitch later.

For a moment, I just find this girl so sweet. Don’t know why I feel that way. Is it because she did not kick a big fuss over last evening? Is it because she is so serious about her work? I just can’t explain, but a wave of sweetness just overcomes me.

Angel. Interesting girl. I am getting more and more intrigued by this girl.

I stand up from my desk and walk out of my room. Angel’s desk is right outside my room. Her desk is neatly organized. I open her notebook, her handwriting is very neat. I open her drawer, in it are some HR handbook and stationeries. Then I see a photoframe with Angel’s photo in it. Think she doesn’t want to put it out onto her desk yet as she is still too new. It is a very nice, close-up photo of her. I scrutinize at her photo. Very pretty features. Perfect complexion. Flawless. My libido just twitches on its own without warning. Damn pervert. I am actually getting turned on by a photo.

I don’t know what come over me. I unzip my trousers, release my suppressed cock from its restraint and begin tugging at it. This must be the craziest thing I have done in my life. Or second craziest behind the lift incident.

I can feel the tension building up. I am fantasizing about Angel by just looking at her photo.

“Ding”.

That’s the sound of the lift reaching our level. Someone is coming. At a world record speed, I push back my cock, zip up and go back into my room and sit down. Phew! I made back to safety. Can you imagine someone seeing their boss masturbating in office at the photo of his young female subordinate? I would be dead meat.

It’s Angel coming through the door.

Angel: “Good morning, Mr Henry. You are here so early.”

Me: “Hi Angel. Yeah, preparing for the presentation later.”

Angel: “I guess as much. I hope my information does help a little.”

Me: “That’s very diligent of you, Angel. Thanks for that.”

Angel is behaving ever so naturally. I guess, that in a way, dispels off any awkwardness of last evening’s incident. I go back to preparing for my presentation (although my heart and adrenalin is still pumping at crazy speed) and Angel is starting to settle down at her desk. From my seat, I can see Angel clearly from the glass panel of my room overseeing the whole office.

Angel has a puzzled look on her face, standing by her desk. Her hand reaches out and takes up a photo frame. She glances swiftly in my direction.

I am staring at my laptop screen. I don’t dare to look up at her direction. In my hurry, I forgot to put back her photo into the drawer. I am going to find a hole and hide myself.

chrismichael
13-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Solid writing! Very good story so far. Pls continue!

niwde
13-09-2012, 11:42 PM
[QUOTE= I am going to find a hole and hide myself.[/QUOTE]

Don't hide.. You're the boss!!
Great writing!!

Cheers~~

w1erdguy
14-09-2012, 12:31 AM
great story! continue please!

StillLearning
14-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Mr. CEO, please continue with your story.

Perhaps, there are very few individuals who would dare to make a suggestion like mine, to the CEO.

You wrote:
"I reach the office at 7.15 am and obviously, at that hour, I am the first and only person in the office. I switches on my laptop and check my email, standard procedure for every morning."

Perhaps, it should be:
I arrived at the office........
I switched on my laptop

I switch or I switched, but should not be "I switches"

redarrow
14-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Just finish reading your earlier story. Awesome! Do keep it up, if u can spin like that, the local network should have you write their script:cool:

ahek
14-09-2012, 02:16 AM
Henry Sir, please continue you story, its great.. And be careful not to zip up too fast, always a chance it might catch on to your bro.. :)

Very detail and visual sample, look forward to more!
1 more thing, did this happen few years back or recently?
(It's ok if you wish to keep the timeline confidential) ;)

Tengkor
14-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Hoping for more :D

Hardaway1818
14-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Mr. CEO, please continue with your story.

Perhaps, there are very few individuals who would dare to make a suggestion like mine, to the CEO.

You wrote:
"I reach the office at 7.15 am and obviously, at that hour, I am the first and only person in the office. I switches on my laptop and check my email, standard procedure for every morning."

Perhaps, it should be:
I arrived at the office........
I switched on my laptop

I switch or I switched, but should not be "I switches"

Haha thanks for the correction. This is so funny! I am going to give you a pay raise for your powderful grammar.

wally888
14-09-2012, 02:45 PM
TS, may b CCTV captured u masterbating on the gal's photo:confused:

andythai
14-09-2012, 04:07 PM
the story is Fast and Furious man:)

monstrum
14-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Bro,

Well written! Keep it cumming!

eeemen
14-09-2012, 07:00 PM
This is a good read , thanks. Camping here to support too, cheers ..................

callmebad
14-09-2012, 11:04 PM
seems that the CEO zipped up quite fast after he masturbated
when Angle came,she didn't catch you with your pants down

JuzD
14-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Yeah bro love to read ur thread ...

keep posting...

PageUp
15-09-2012, 02:22 AM
Solid Writing Man! Keep it up......Pitching Tent here....actually there is a 'tent' forming just be reading the story... Ha! Ha!

Kalv
15-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Start of a great story - well written. Good porn writer. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.

kane30s
15-09-2012, 12:03 PM
TS ... great story ... please continue the story....

UP you ...

rickyheng
15-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Bro,
Nice story, waiting anxiously for your next update.

Hotspotxxxxx
15-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Bro,

pls update quickly. The wait is killing!

Hardaway1818
16-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Nothing much happened between me and Angel after those embarrassing moments. Of course, she is always on my mind. Her angelic face, her petite body, the soft, warm feel of her butt against my cock, her sexy hip, her sweet demeanour. Everything about her just keeps coming back to my mind every moment. In fact, she has become the ONLY fantasy target of mine when I am relieving my built-up sexual tension every now and then. Angel is now my number 1 masturbation target. I have to masturbate to her images every night, especially after facing her every day at work. During weekend, I will start to miss her...

I know it's impossible for me to get too close to Angel. I am older than her by 20-plus years. I have a wife, two sons and I am a reputatble businessman. I don't even know much about her, but I am just so strongly attracted by her youthful beauty.

And in all my years of being a boss, I always hold by the mantra that I cannot get entangled with anyone from the company as things can get very messy.
.................................................. .................................................. ................

Time: Sunday evening
Location: Wife's favourite restaurant celebrating her birthday

Today is an important day. My wife's birthday. I mean, a birthday isn't really that important for people of our age. In fact, we are getting afraid of birthdays as we aren't exactly that young anymore.

Rather, today is an important day because this is the first time that both my precious sons, Ryan and Rex, are bringing their girlfriends to meet us. Both Ryan and Rex are handsome, smart and capable young men and I am sure they would have their pick among the ladies. They have never brought any girls to meet us before, though I know Rex have had a couple of girlfriends before. Rex was quite close to his first girlfriend, if I remembered correctly, it's his classmate from his Junior College days, a girl by the name of Le Xin. They broke up when he went to serve his National Service while she went to university. Ryan has never had a girlfriend before as he is a very diligent young man who devotes all his energy and time to his books. He is bringing his very first girlfriend to see us today. As such, me, my wife and my father, are all eagerly anticipating to see them today.

Time is now 6.25 pm. My father, my wife and myself are seated in the private room of our favourite Chinese restaurant. We are waiting for our sons and their girlfriends to arrive. We have arranged the dinner to be at 6.30 pm. They should be arriving anytime soon.

"Ring, ring" My phone is ringing.

Phone: "Hi Pa, I am stucked in the traffic. Will be there soon. Pls wait for us."

Me: "No problem Rex. Drive carefully."

Phone: "Thanks Pa. See you later. Say sorry to Ma. Bye."

Me: "Bye"

At this moment, we see Ryan walking towards our room from the restaurant entrance. Behind him is a ravishing lady.

Long, wavy black hair down to her waist, dressed in a designer black dress to her knee level. Slim, curvaceous figure. An aura of elegance and beauty accompanies her every step. Her face, that must be the envy of all women. She has a face that will make every man drool over her and every woman jealous of her. Her eyes are bright and captivating. Her nose is sharp and pointed. Her mouth is small and alluring. She is perfect. Very, very beautiful.

Ryan: "Hi Grandpa, Pa and Ma, this is my girlfriend, Crystal."

Crystal: "Hello, Grandpa, Uncle, Auntie. Happy Birthday Auntie."

She looks even more beautiful when she is close up. Her eyes can capture every man's heart. Ryan has great taste :)

Crystal (looks like Yang Mi in the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m158OUCy-o&feature=related

My wife: "Don't stand there. Come take a seat"

"Sorry Everyone! We are only a min late. We just about made it! Oh Kor, you also just arrive?" It's Rex at the door.

Ryan: "Oh Rex, you are here. Let me introduce, this is Crystal."

Rex: "Le Xin?"

Crystal: "Rex? You are Ryan's brother?"

Ryan: "You know each other?"

Rex: "Oh ya... we knew each other... we were JC classmates..."

Ryan: "Oh such a small world haha."

Le Xin? Rex's first and ex-girlfriend, Le Xin? This is such a surprising coincidence, and I am not so sure whether this is a good thing. But something more shocking is grabbing my full attention right now.

Rex: "Hi ppl, let me introduce my girlfriend. Pa already knows her. This is Angel."

Yes, Angel. The very same Angel that I have been fantasizing about every night and has experienced the most sensual orgasm in my life by rubbing my cock against her sexy butt in the lift. She has become my son's girlfriend.

Our distance seem to be closer now, but I have never felt more distant from Angel than ever before.

eeemen
17-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Getting interesting as well as getting complicated! Wonder if its going to be a tangled affair?? Do carry onz plz, cheers, .......................

Hotspotxxxxx
17-09-2012, 07:42 AM
This is getting exciting!

rickyheng
17-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Haha, what a twist. Wonder how will Angel handle both father and son.

Kalv
17-09-2012, 06:13 PM
.. Angel.. my number 1 masturbation target.
Rex: ... my girlfriend... Angel." ..

Interesting. What is next ?? :D Cheers.

noobgunZ
17-09-2012, 10:41 PM
dont keep it hanging! :D

unsung80
18-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Smacking thrilling!

Hardaway1818
18-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Sorry my supporters. I am going for an overseas work assignment. Will be back this weekend. Will update then.

cncs
18-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Dear TS,

Do come back fast, camping for more!!

Hardaway1818
19-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Even though i cant update these few days, those who like the story pls do continue to show support by bumping the thread ok?

BMW69
20-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Even though i cant update these few days, those who like the story pls do continue to show support by bumping the thread ok?

Ok bro. Great story. Haha so you and your son fuck angel together in a threesome?

thorschian
20-09-2012, 08:46 PM
complicattteeedddd..... but awesome ! lol

Hardaway1818
21-09-2012, 12:07 PM
21/09/2012 5.26 am. "I up you to support you"

To Kind Bro,

I think u mistakenly clicked on "disapprove" button haha. And u got power 6 hahah. You owe me 12 points.

Tai_zi21
21-09-2012, 10:47 PM
21/09/2012 5.26 am. "I up you to support you"

To Kind Bro,

I think u mistakenly clicked on "disapprove" button haha. And u got power 6 hahah. You owe me 12 points.

He own u only 9 pts cos power of 6 disapprove is only 3 pts only!

And well since i think that your is a gd thread to read! i shall help the kind bro return u ur 9 pts... haha

Cheers and keep it cumming :)

BMW69
21-09-2012, 11:08 PM

And well since i think that your is a gd thread to read! i shall help the kind bro return u ur 9 pts... haha

Haha always thought power to disapprove is the number of small green box under the points thing. But I still found it funny.

callmebad
22-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Interesting
One of your sons dating another son's ex
and you fantasizing one of your son's gf

the kind of stuff that makes a good soap drama:)

to make the story more juicy, you can develop your story like this - though Angel is dating your son, but somehow deep inside her, she is attracted by the maturity and wisdom of her bf's father:p

it's always messy when man meets woman:)

Hardaway1818
22-09-2012, 10:30 PM

Haha so that bro has a power of 12 cos i was deducted 6 pts by him

Tai_zi21, thanks for your up!

I just came back from my overseas trip. Will update tmr!

rickyheng
23-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Waiting eagerly for you next post. Cheers....

PageUp
23-09-2012, 12:27 AM
thanks bro, really liked your story....camping here for more......

andythai
23-09-2012, 02:28 PM
we are waiting......:)

queenlove
23-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Nice write up Sir!

royalblood
23-09-2012, 06:13 PM
great story. cant wait for next installment!

takashi31400
23-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Great story....Tks for sharing bro.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-09-2012, 12:00 AM
I simply sensed that the daddy is gonna lay both his son's gf :eek::D

eeemen
24-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Looking forward to your updates, sensing that its going to be some very convoluted story and orgies!! :D. Cheers bro ................

Hardaway1818
24-09-2012, 08:53 PM
We are having dinner at a very upscale Chinese-fusion restaurant, you know, not the atypical Chinese restaurant that you would normally expect. Chandelier crystal lightings hanging atop the middle of the reflective black tempered glass round table, shiny cutlery sets resting on nicely-crafted stands, spotless plates and bowls shimmering in the room. Not those usual Chinese restaurant decor with big, white table cloth and China-designed cutlery. The decor is much more atas and of italian flavour. The food servings is also different from the usual Chinese fare. It comes in much smaller proportion, and done up tastefully in nicely-layered designs and colours. The dishes are all my wife's favourite, abalone with black truffle, shark's fins with birds' nest, scallops with caviar.... Chinese-Italian-French fusion cuisine served with a 1968 Chateau Gloria, St. Julien red wine.

The ambience is great. The mood is joyous. The diners on the table are enjoying themselves. Ryan and Crystal, Rex and Angel, my father, my wife, they are all chatting happily away and enjoying the sumptuous delicacies. Crystal is a chatty lady, much similar to the character of Rex, and they are bringing up the mood of everyone, cracking jokes and reminiscing about their school days and all the fun... Ryan and Angel are more quiet, but you can see them being the accommodating other half, laughing at their partner's jokes and taking food for their partners into their plates. It seems more like Ryan and Angel are much similar while Rex and Crystal are like a chirpy pair that never runs out of topics. Is that what you call "opposite attracts"? My wife is grinning from ear to ear as she seems so happy with the two prospective daughter-in-laws, almost like hoping they would get married right away. On and off, we would toast each other in a celebratory birthday mood.

As for me, my mind is a thousand miles away. I am already downing my fifth glass of wine and I am feeling pretty good myself. Angel has that soft glow in her cheeks when the alcohol warms her up. She catches me looking at her and avoids eye contact with me. Not sure if it's my imagination, I see her running her tongue along her lips, as if she is trying to let me know what she is thinking. Without warning, I am flooded with the vision of Angel and me rubbing each other in the lift, only this time, the images are more blurry and fleeting and pounding my brain in random fashion. One after another, I imagine what she looks like now, then licking her luscious lips, next in a myriad of positions: on her back, legs straight up in the air, crouching on her knees in doggie style, riding on top. I see what she looks like as she opens her sweet lips and takes in the head of a cock, my cock all the way into her mouth. I push hard all the way into her throat, causing her to choke. I begin to pull out and push into her mouth, using her small mouth for my sextisfaction.

"......Is that right, Pa?" They are all staring at me now, waiting for an answer, and I haven't had a clue what they have been talking about. I mumble out a quick "yes" and averts their eye contact. I don't know what the hell is happening to me. Maybe it's the alcohol, maybe it's the disappointment that Angel turns out to be my son's girlfriend, maybe it's just plain sex-deprivation of mine. Whatever it is, I am a sex-crazed bastard.

"See, I told you. Pa also recognises that Angel is a capable helper" Rex rattles away. So they are talking about Angel working as my assistant. Phew I manage to get away this time.

My mind starts to drift away again and I try not to look at Angel's direction. I try to pick up a piece of the scallop from the middle and my elbow knocks my soup spoon down. I push back my chair slightly and bend my body down to pick up the spoon. This is where it catches my attention.

I see the sexiest pair of legs I have ever seen. Flawless, unblemished, slender, fair and curvy. My eyes scan from the feet upwards to the knee and I see the two thighs slightly parted at the middle. I am treated to a view of white panties in a slightly parted thighs wrapped around in black mini-skirt. This is the classic upskirt view, white in black. When I am moving up, I think I see the two thighs parting slightly further apart to give me a better view. I pause for 3 seconds. It's such an inviting view, but I cannot stay down there for too long or else it would look suspicious. It really take me great effort and sanity to forsake that wonderful upskirt view of my son's girlfriend.

I sit up and look at Crystal. She is talking to the others something about Ryan. I see her stealing a sideway glance at me and a slight smirk at the corner of her lips.

Is it my alcohol-induced imagination again?

takashi31400
24-09-2012, 10:41 PM
HI Bro Hardaway,

Thanks for your sharing,cant wait for your next update.
All the best .

callmebad
24-09-2012, 10:51 PM
so good, got young chick trying to seduce her bf's father:)
ask her to seduce me also:p

Hotspotxxxxx
25-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Mind-boggling plot! It's so arousing reading your story

Hardaway1818
25-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Time: Almost midnight on Sunday

I am now slouching in the armchair in my own study room. The Hi-Fi system is playing some soothing music in the background and the room is almost dark with the lights off. This is my favorite personal space and time. My study is the place where I work and also the place where I relax.

The family is used to me being at my retreat in the study. No one would dare to disturb me when I am locked up in my study room. They know I would snap at anyone who attempts to intrude this privacy of mine or interrupt me in the midst of deep thoughts.

I am now relaxing and trying to sober myself from the countless glasses of red that I have downed. At the same time, I am recollecting the events of the night, especially the two pretty girlfriends of my sons. Being their father, I am proud of them in having such girlfriends: pretty, smart, well-educated, good manners, refined, elegant and capable. Definitely worthy of being part of our distinguished family.

Name: Crystal
Relationship: Ryan's girlfriend; Rex's ex-girlfriend
Occupation: Journalist for a top business publication. Anyone who works for this publication must be smart, presentable, knowledgeable and well-connected in the business community
Character: Bubbly, outspoken, direct, intelligent, eloquent, adventurous, confident
Likes: Sports such as golf, diving, tennis, snooker. Enjoys travelling. Exotic cuisine.
Looks: Sophisticated, refined, model-like, slim and curvaceous figure, think a C-cupper, captivating eyes that can melt any man when she smiles, sharp nose, sexy lips. Her eyes are her best assets, she can look innocent one minute and seductive the next at her own whim and fancies. I am sure she has killed a lot of guys with her eyes.

Name: Angel
Relationship: Rex's girlfriend; my Executive Assistant
Occupation: Executive Assistant to CEO at a large, local enterprise
Character: Reserved, refined, elegant, quiet, accommodating
Likes: Classical music. Reading novels and business books. Enjoys movies.
Looks: Refined, sweet and cute face, doe-eyed, petite figure, flawless and fair complexion. Her best assets are her fair skin and sweet demeanor. Her sweetness can drown any guy.

Both ladies are pure beauties in their own ways. I should be happy that my sons have such good girlfriends.

However, when I close my eyes, provocative images keep invading my mind. Angel's sexy butt. Crystal's seductive eyes. Angel's shy smile. Crystal's sexy legs. Angel's cherry mouth. Crystal's voluptuous chest. Both their upskirt. I have caught glimpses of both their panties and it is such a big, personal turn-on for me. I just can't stand the seduction of zaogeng from SYT.

I am getting aroused again with the forbidden thoughts of my sons' girlfriends. What the hell is wrong with me?

I switches on the laptop. Type in a familiar URL. It's a chat-site. I would think I am quite a "in" middle-aged man. On and off, I do frequent chat-sites to kill my boredom and also to let out my feelings in the cyberspace where no one knows me. The site I am in right now is a chat-site of sexual content. People are here to play around and to seek sexual contentment. I need to vent out my sexual frustration, hopefully I will feel better after that.

I am going to use the nick "Forbidden Feelings" today as that is representative of my mental state of mind right now. Searching for someone to chat.... the circle just keeps revolving.

"Hi how are you?"

I click on the name and she appears in my chat window. Her nick is "Feeling Sexy".

Me: "Hi. Nice nick"

She: "Haha that is my feeling right now. So you are craving for some forbidden love or something?"

Me: "Haha smart girl. Just feeling frustrated."

She: "May I ask your age? I am 20 plus"

Me: "Around 50"

She: "Then she must be your student or your daughter-in-law?"

Interesting. This is an intelligent chatter.

Me: "My son's girlfriend"

She: "She must be beautiful"

Me: "Totally mesmerizing"

She: "Can I help with anything?"

Me: "...."

She: "What is the most memorable image you have of her?"

This question struck me hard. Angel and Crystal are battling it out in my perverse mind. That last image of Crystal's upskirt wins the vote.

Me: "Her white panty in her black mini-skirt"

There is a pause of 2 min. Feeling of disappointment starts to form when...

She: "On your webcam window"

She is wearing a black dress that stops at her hemline. I can see her from her chest level now, sitting on her chair. She is teasing me by swaying her both legs in tandem from side to side, giving me blurry glimpses of the white triangle between her legs.

She: "What are you wearing now?"

Me: "White T-shirt, black shorts, home casual clothes"

She: "You want to show me?"

I like the way she leads me on. I on my webcam, carefully positioning it to my lower half of my body as well, making sure my face is not visible.

She: "You have a great body for a 50-yr old. Do you want to see more of me? Take off your shorts"

As if in a trance, I obey her instructions. She opens up her legs. I can now see her white panty in glorious view. It looks so sexy. The scene at the restaurant is now in full flash-back. I want to grab and fuck Crystal.

Her fingers are now moving up and down her crotch area.

She: "Take out your cock and rubs it."

I am tugging at my hardened cock now and focusing on the view in my computer screen and fantasizing that it is Crystal on the other side.

She: "What's her name?"

Me: "C"

She: "Do you want to stuff your cock into C's pussy" She has taken off her panty now and showing her pussy to me and fingering it.

She: "Do you want to cum on me? Print out the pic I sent you."

There is a pic file sent over. I print that out. It's a nice, full photo of her with her face blurred.

Me: " Wow thank you. Can I cum on your photo?"

She: "Can I stop you?"

All this time my right hand is stroking my cock while my left hand is holding up the pic close above my cock. My eyes are rotating between the computer screen looking at her fingering her pussy furiously and her sexy pic on my hand.

She: "Uncle, I am C. Pls make love to me. Fuck my pussy. Your son's cock is not filling my pussy. I love mature man like you. Pls cum on me."

I can sense my momentum building up.

She: "Arrgghh, Uncle, you are so good. Ahh ahhh ah ah ahhhh ahhhh ooohh ahhh ohhh orrrhhh ahhhh ahhh ooooo errr ahhhh"

Her moaning is intoxicating. I can see her reaching orgasm.

I blow my load all over the photo, hot cum covering almost entirely her whole body. First up her face, and her body takes two long thick streaks of it, then her hair catches a third, longer streak, then her arm, then her legs and crotch and finally her feet is treated to a final blob.

Me: "Thanks, this is great."

She: "Did you like cumming on C?"

Me: "Yes it is great. I would love to stuff the real thing into her."

She: "You never know. Sweet dreams. Henry"

She signs off.

I am stumped. How did she know who I am? I quickly off my webcam and look around. Shit, in my arousal state and hurry to print out the picture just now, a slip of paper flew down from my printer desk and got stuck at the leg of my chair. From the webcam angle, she should be able to see the signature sign-off on the piece of paper.

"Henry
CEO of Henry & Co Ltd"

Hopefully it is not someone that I know.

Hardaway1818
25-09-2012, 11:05 PM
To bros with power zero, pls show support by leaving your comments here. No point "approving" my post as it is not going to add any points to me. So a better way to show support is to leave your appreciation here as well as to bump up the thread so that more people gets to notice the thread.

Thanks for the appreciation so far and pls continue to show support if u enjoy the story :)

StillLearning
25-09-2012, 11:48 PM
To bros with power zero, pls show support by leaving your comments here. No point "approving" my post as it is not going to add any points to me. So a better way to show support is to leave your appreciation here as well as to bump up the thread so that more people gets to notice the thread.

Thanks for the appreciation so far and pls continue to show support if u enjoy the story :)

A small inadvertence, and that lady saw your name.
Mister, do you wish to hire an individual, SAF officer during NS, graduate from NUS (on a scholarship), qualified as a Chartered Accountant, and further qualified as an insolvency practitioner?

darkshiver
26-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Great stuff Hardaway... 11 points from me. Keep on going!

keewee
26-09-2012, 02:54 AM
great story bump to show support

andythai
26-09-2012, 07:40 AM
waiting for more bro:D

eeemen
26-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Wow, interesting developments coming up. Wonder if the lady in the webcam is C herself?? :D. That would be interesting eh bro TS? Hurry back, cheers, ..........................

Hardaway1818
26-09-2012, 06:51 PM

This is not the normal day in office. Something drastic has happened to the company. To borrow an old cliche, "it never rains, but it pours".

My company has been expanding aggressively over the past few years and our business has expanded regionally, even globally. In order to fuel our rapid expansion, I have made the decision to obtain a second listing at Wall Street. Currently, we are already listed on the STI but I feel that a dual and second listing on the Dow Jones could secure us more capital as well as enhancing our credentials and standing in the global market. We are in the final preparatory stage for the listing: the prospectus circulation has already been sent out and the IPO subscription is currently undergoing, with the actual listing date just a week away.

At this critical juncture, news come in this morning that our four largest vessels are hijacked by terrorists off the Bermuda area. Firstly, these four vessels cost millions to build and are our prized assets. Secondly, the goods that are on the vessels are worth millions as well, belonging to our most important client, which we are in process of renewing the contract and only presented our proposal last week. Thirdly, acts of terrorism are not covered under the insurance, which would have gotten us out of the fix nicely. Lastly, this negative news would affect adversely on our IPO plans. There is no way we can pull out of the IPO now as we have expended a few millions on the legal and bank fees on the listing, and pulling out at such a time would put paid to any future credibility in the capital market.

As you can see, we are in a fix. The phone is ringing non-stop, from the bankers to the clients to the authorities to the media, whose questions I have no answers to: "What does the company plan to do?" "Is this going to affect the IPO?" "Does the company have enough cash reserves to tide over this crisis?"

All the top management is in my office, scrambling for documents, answering their cell phones, discussing on recovery solutions.... I, myself, am also racking my brains and trying to fix whatever we can.

Among all the chaos and confusion, the only comfort I have is in seeing Angel. Although Angel can't help much, she is always ready by my side to help in every little manner. Somehow, having her by my side seems such a comforting thing in this chaos. She is like the calming influence and support.

Hardaway1818
26-09-2012, 07:14 PM

The day is drawing to a close. There is only myself and Angel left in my room. Totally different from the chaos in the morning. I look at my watch, it's already 11.35 pm. Angel is arranging some documents and files at the corner shelves.

I finally have time to take a good look at her. Her usually tidy hair is a bit messy but it adds to her charm. I like women who are serious and deep in concentration in her work. Her beige jacket is off and lying on the sofa. The central air-con is automatically shut off after 8 pm and my room air-con only serves to provide simple ventilation but not cooling enough. Her long-sleeve striped shirt is fitting to her body like a glove, accentuating her fabulous body-line. As always, her beige mini-skirt showcases her round, firm butt in a sexy manner. From the back, I can roughly make out the matching coloured bra and panties very subtlety. Think it's blue. That's the problem with wearing beige or white clothings. Angel is just so angelic.

Me: "Angel, thanks for helping through the day"

Angel turns around and smiles: "Mr Henry, no worries, it's my job"

Me: "Haha don't be so formal when there is only the two of us. You can call me Uncle like last evening."

Angel: "Ok Uncle" with a gentle smile, showing a little dimple.
She is just so prim and proper. I should feel happy that Rex has gotten himself such a good girlfriend. If he were to marry Angel, I would be a very proud father.

Me: "It's been a long day. We didn't even have lunch. Shall we go for some food?"

Angel pauses a while and reply: "Ok sure. Would I be troubling you?"

Me: "Don't be silly. Let me call Rex's department to see if he is still around"
The phone lefts unanswered on the other end.

Me: "Think they have gone back at their side. So it's only you and me. Any preference?"

Angel: "Anything will be fine. I just hope to have a good meal and go back rest. It's been a long, long day."

Me: "Sure, let's go then"

I am shutting down my computer. Angel is picking up her bag and jacket.

Angel: "Oh by the way, you wanted me to arrange a media interview for you so that we can announce our recovery measures and reaction plan to the public."

Me: "Yep, get a reputable business publication so that we can be sure they would not be like those tabloids. Our media communication is critical now."

Angel: "Yes, I have already fixed one for you tomorrow afternoon. It's XYZ Prime."

Me: "That's a good choice. I have done quite a few interviews with them before. Who are they sending over this time?"

Angel: "It's Crystal"

jj_jj
26-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Interesting read. Upz.

royalblood
26-09-2012, 09:21 PM
interesting story! looking forward to the next installments!

takashi31400
27-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Tks again for sharing.Cant wait for the next ....:)

firekid
27-09-2012, 06:23 AM
CEO can give two installment everyday. Please

hehaheha
27-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Pls continue mr ceo! :)

BigBoy2
27-09-2012, 08:45 AM
This is getting very interesting..... Do update more often. Thanks.

sean69
27-09-2012, 10:25 AM
i sense a 3-some with his prospective daughters-in-law !!! :D

gloryglory
27-09-2012, 01:22 PM
I think a threesome with Angel and Crystal .Very interesting.Keep it up.I wish i was him.Rich,powerful,happy family and big house

ray2003
27-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Nice story... Keep in coming!

ilikeoldchangke
27-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Sorry i'm late !!

Here to lend my support bro !

Please continue. :D
Looking forward to next update.

Valiant20
27-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Sorry i'm late !!

Power writer here to support.. wahhh! :D

Hardaway1818
27-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Sorry i'm late !!

So honoured to have u here!

redarrow
28-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Great work! Can post some video of the 2 muse how they look like, like u did in your last story:cool:

evil04
28-09-2012, 02:57 AM
like this story

TehGaDai
28-09-2012, 09:19 AM
MORE MORE Towkay!!! :D Fantasizing you screwing your son's GF shiok shiok!!!

Muyo000
28-09-2012, 09:32 AM
CEO camping for more!!

Hardaway1818
28-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Great work! Can post some video of the 2 muse how they look like, like u did in your last story:cool:

Hi Bro,

Thanks for liking the visualization I like to add for my characters :)

Actually I did this time round as well.

Refer to post #7 on page 1 for Angel video
Refer to post #53 on page 4 for Crystal video

Anyway, I found a video that has both the two ladies that look like the characters in the story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXALOoroiak

Ruoxi - Angel
Qing Chuan - Crystal

wonderguy
28-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Well narrated. Excellent!

Hardaway1818
28-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Time: Close to midnight on Monday

We have finally overcome the crisis for the day events. Everything is more or less in place and we can now heave a sigh of relief. So for now, me and Angel are going for a well-deserved break and a good meal.

At such hours, there are not many choices left for supper, so we make our way to Lau Pa Sat to grab some food.

We order some local dishes like carrot cake and satay for sharing.

Angel: "Uncle, it's a surprise that you eat at such places too."

Me: "Haha Angel, I am a normal person like you. Why won't I eat at such places?"

Angel: "Errh well, Rex usually doesn't like hawker food and not even food court as he always complains it's noisy and messy. So usually we will eat at restaurants."

Me: "Ya. Rex is born with a silver spoon in his mouth, maybe we pampered him too much. He is a smart boy and he always gets his way, as his mother dotes on him too much, a bit too much. I have always been quite worried about him as he seems to be very flippant about relationships and he has never met with any setbacks in his life. His brother Ryan is more down-to-earth and more mature. But I am very happy to see Rex together with you, because I think you are a sensible and more mature girl, should be able to help Rex settles down."

My heart is actually in a dilemma while I am saying this. The father in me is fighting against the man in me.

Angel blushes and says: "Uncle, you think too highly of me. I am just a normal girl. I just hope I won't disappoint you in my work."

I am not sure if it's the heat from the nearby satay stalls or it's her blush, Angel's cheeks is glowing in pink and just seems so palatable. Wake up! I need to take control of my emotions. This is my son's girlfriend, for goodness sake.

We continue with our food and make small talk along the way and I realize that Angel is much more mature in her thinking than you would think for a girl of her age. While the conversation carries on, Angel is starting to open up more and more to me....

Me: "Oh so you like classical music and theatre works?"

Angel: "Yes yes! I like theatre productions a lot. I have acted in a few theatre performances before and I have even directed a couple of shows before."

I am beginning to see a different side of Angel, I don't know how to describe it. When we are talking about acting and theatre works, her eyes lit up and her voice starts to take on a more chirpy pitch and she just rattles on and on about her experiences in acting and performances. So there is actually a kid side to Angel. You can sense her love and energy in acting.

Me: "Does Rex like it as well?"

Suddenly Angel looks a tad disappointed.

Angel: "He finds it too boring. He fell asleep at the first couple of performances he come to support and he stops after that. But it's ok, everyone has their own interest. Just like I don't really enjoy the extreme sports that he plays."

This girl is such a nice lady, always so understanding and accommodating. I hope Rex can treasure her.

Me: "I used to be active in theatre works when I was younger, you know. But ever since I started to run my business, I have less and less time to pursue my interests. Now hearing you recounting your experiences, I suddenly have an itch to act again haha."

Angel: "Really? That's such a coincidence! Uncle, actually we are in a headache because we are unable to find someone suitable for one of our main characters in our upcoming performance. You fit the profile perfectly! Would you be interested to help us?"

This is the first time I see Angel so happy. It's like a little kid finding a sweet. Her eyes are glowing with anticipation. Seeing her like that, would anyone think I have the heart to reject?

Me: "Of course, Angel. But I must put a disclaimer first. Do not blame me if I can't act well. It's been years, you know."

Angel: "Thank you Uncle! Let me call my director now. He will be so happy!"

Angel is on the phone and explaining to the other party that she has found a perfect candidate for the role that they are unable to fill. They can proceed with the original script. It seems like they are almost going to abandon that script which they love so much due to the inability to find the actor.

Me: "By the way, what role will I be playing? Why would a 50-yr old man have such an important role in the script that it's almost abandoned?"

Angel: "Oh, this script is about <Love in the City>. There are 3 different couples who face different forms of challenges in their relationships. Basically all three couples face huge resistance to them being together, and how they ignore the societal norms to come together. The first couple is a gay couple, that highlights the internal struggles of two man. The second couple is a middle-aged divorcee with two young kids falling in love with a rich, young man, and how they overcome the family resistance of the rich guy to be together. The last couple is a young lady falling in love with a man who is old enough to be her father."

Suddenly I can sense a change in Angel's tone.

Me: "So I assume I am the old man in the third couple? Will you be acting as well?"

Angel: "Yes, you are the lead in the third couple. I will be acting as well."

Me: "That's good. So what role will you be playing?"

Angel: "The other lead character in the third couple."

QiaoQiao
28-09-2012, 01:44 PM
papa and son fighting over a girl
in the end, the girl is the one losing out of the entangle relationship

nice story written :)
i like

htcandroid
28-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Steady bro, Keep it cumming !!

want0nmee
28-09-2012, 03:46 PM
nice read up. can't wait for more from u

nitsuji
28-09-2012, 09:04 PM
wahah from reel to real.. or is it real to reel?

takashi31400
28-09-2012, 11:55 PM
BOSS,

Camping for more more more ....:-)

callmebad
29-09-2012, 01:14 AM
'acting' as the old man in love with a chick that can be young enough to be his daughter?

wait, acting becomes real, how?:)

Hotspotxxxxx
29-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Simply awesome. I am addicted to this thread.

simple2kee
29-09-2012, 08:12 PM
interesting story!

Yang1979
29-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Interesting story!

Hardaway1818
30-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Well narrated. Excellent!

Thanks for support! I like your chao ah beng story too.

Stay tuned supporters, I will try update tomorrow night. Been busy.

BigBoy2
01-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Will be waiting......

andythai
01-10-2012, 10:48 AM
standing by too

eeemen
01-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the well narrated story as well as setting the pace to the lead up. Looking forward to more bro, cheers, ......................

yang punk
01-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Wished I only start reading when you have completed the whole story...all the interruptions are killing me!

Cathay1
01-10-2012, 03:05 PM
TS hats off to you, nicely narrated

MillerV
01-10-2012, 06:47 PM
No points to upz TS! BUT this is a fabulous plot!!! can surely make into drama series man!!!

:)

Hardaway1818
01-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Time: Tuesday afternoon

My COO, Lim, is with me in my office room. A bit of background on Lim. He is my long-time friend from the Army, we went through OCS together, cheong sua cheong hai (Hokkien translation for brave the mountains and brave the seas together), creating a deep-rooted bond. We are quite different in character: I am the well-mannered, educated, charismatic boss-type while he is those “hokkien-styled”, gung-ho warrior Chinese towkay type. When I first started my business, Lim is the first person I roped as I know he would be a never-say-die fighter type and our character makes up for each other’s deficiency. Hence he is now the second man in the company.

Lim, divorced from his wife a few years back with no kids. Even till today, he is still retaining his somewhat uncouth mannerism.

Lim: “Eh Henry, lucky you lah. Choose yourself such a pretty Exec Assistant and put your son beside me to check on me huh. You good buddy indeed.”

I look up from my paperwork and see Lim looking longingly outside my room at the side view of the ever-pretty and demure Angel. I smile to myself. I can understand how Lim is feeling. Who wouldn’t melt at such a lovely girl?

Me: “Behave yourself man. This is office. If Angel hears you, it would be so embarrassing.”

Lim: “Stop kidding me lah. Don’t tell me you are not tempted by the SYT. Tell me the truth lah. You know I won’t say a single word to Da Sao (Chinese translation for elder sister-in-law) and your good sons.”

Me: “Stop your nonsense. Tell you something, but keep it to yourself. Angel is actually the girlfriend of Rex.”

Lim: “Wow, really. Man, there goes my chance and your chance. I thought for once, we have such a pretty girl in our office and I can turn up my charm 10,000 watts. Now no chance liao.”

My heart is actually in a little turmoil hearing that from Lim.

Me: “Anyway, we have finally resolved the crisis. Now is the time to do our PR release statements. Oh yes, heard you have completed your interview with the journalist from XYZ Prime. How is it? I am going to do mine in half an hour’s time.”

Lim: “Oh my god. Let me tell you something. The journalist is damn chio. Might be even sexier than Angel. Oops sorry, hard for me to get used to Angel being your prospective daughter-in-law so suddenly. But really, that journalist, is really pretty and sultry. And the short mini-skirt she is wearing, it is so distracting when she is doing the interview. Any little movement and her hemline will ride higher. Her two sexy, slender legs just seem to go on forever. Oh gosh, and the way she smiles at you while doing the interview. That eyes and mouth. It can melt any man’s heart. Ah I am going nuts just thinking about it.”

Me: “Haha is that Crystal you are talking about?”

Lim, looking at me with disbelieving eyes: “Don’t tell me you know her as well?”

Me: “She is Ryan’s girlfriend.”

Lim: “Wah crazy man. I better go and buy $100 big $100 small on 4D later. Every girl I lusts for turns out to be your daughter-in-law. Your two precious sons got the best girls for themselves. I think I am going to make myself scarce. In case I start talking about another girl and she becomes your mistress. I am going to be killed by you. Bye.”

Hardaway1818
01-10-2012, 10:45 PM
It's 6 pm now. My interview is delayed by a couple of hours as I have to attend to an urgent overseas call from one of our large China partner. All the while, Crystal is waiting outside my room, chatting with Angel. Once I put down the phone, I signal to Angel to bring Crystal in.

Angel is walking in Crystal to my room. Angel is wearing white while Crystal is wearing black. Both two piece suites with mini-skirts that leaves little for imagination. Two beauties side by side. For a moment, I am awe-struck by the beauty of the sight. If you were to ask me to choose who is prettier between the two, it would be a real tough choice. It's like deciding between the Angel and the Demon literally. White versus Black. Innocence against Sexiness. Demure on Sultry.

Crystal: "Hi Uncle Henry! I am here to do the interview for the recent debacle that the Company is facing. Amazing that you manage to turn things around so quickly......."

So there we are, doing the interview with the standard questions and answers.

This is the first time I am facing Crystal so directly and at such close proximity. I am beginning to observe her beauty. She is a classic beauty with an aura of sexiness. Her large, captivating eyes can smile at you and her pouty lips are perfect for kissing. Her fingers are long and slender.

Not sure where the feeling comes from, but I feel a sudden familiarity to Crystal. I can't put a word to that kind of feeling.

As we drift along the interview, my eyes start to wander around and I am subconsciously stealing glances at her long slender legs. Exactly like what Lim has said, her legs seem to meander forever. In my mind, I am hoping for her hemline to ride further so that I can appreciate more of her silky thighs.

At this moment, I happen to look up to think about a question that Crystal is asking me and my eyes meet Angel's eyes. As usual, the reserved and shy Angel avoids my eye contact but within that 2 seconds when our eyes met, I sense a tinge of melancholy in Angel's eyes. Is it because Angel is feeling jealous that my attention is fully on Crystal rather than her although they are sitting beside each other?

My heart feels a moment of ache when I feel that Angel is unhappy with me putting my attention on Crystal. Must be my fanciful imagination again.

As the interview drifts along, my feeling of familiarity grows stronger with Crystal. I only met Crystal once at the family dinner. This is the second time I met her. Why is there a funny sense of familiarity that I cannot pinpoint?

It is an unusually long interview and it drags almost to 2 hours, and by the time it ends, it is close to 8 pm. Everyone is exhausted by now.

Crystal: "Thank you Uncle Henry. This is such a good interview. And love seeing you and Angel again. Shall you both of you around at our next family outing."

Me: "You are welcomed, Crystal. Hope my next interview with you will happen under a more joyous occasion compared to this debacle."

Crystal: "Sure Uncle Henry. You look tired. Time to go home for a good night sleep!"

Me: "Yes, we had a long day yesterday. Angel, pack up and go home now. You deserve a good rest too."

Angel: "Ok Uncle Henry. And thanks Crystal. I learnt a lot from today's interview from both of you. I hope to be as capable as you soon, Crystal."

Crystal: "You never know. Sweet dreams. Angel. Bye!"

.................................................. ...................................

I drive back home immediately after the interview, at a speed of 120 Km/h, park my car and run up to my room, ignoring questions from my father and wife when they see me in such a hurry going up.

In my ears, a sentence from Crystal keeps rewinding itself "You never know. Sweet dreams." I heard this somewhere.

I open my locked drawer and take out the photo.

The painted fingernails are the same.

The lady whom I have webcam sex with also ends off our session that day with "You never know. Sweet dreams. Henry."

It's Crystal.

callmebad
02-10-2012, 12:17 AM
poor uncle Henry like a cat, facing 2 fishes, whether to eat or not to eat:p

Hotspotxxxxx
02-10-2012, 08:06 AM
The story is slowly building up but I am left feeling high and dry waiting for the instalments! Stimulating plot. Thanks TS for such a wonderful story!

miniboy
02-10-2012, 09:37 AM
while i was enjoying your story fantasy about son's beautiful gf
Imagine my son's gf is giving me a gd bj in the office

firekid
02-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Faster lo mr Henry CEO. Go to webcam and find crystal.

cookiecrisp
02-10-2012, 07:21 PM
What an exciting story.

Do you have any pic of them?

FitPartner
03-10-2012, 01:06 AM
wooooo Angel n Crystal ...... Henry is so lucky :)

saintmouse
03-10-2012, 05:43 AM
nice twist of events...looking forward to the next events :)

good narration. keep it cumming...

takashi31400
03-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Keep it coming CEO ...Tks for sharing.

littlepok
03-10-2012, 10:55 AM
haha i like the twist of events. enviable position meh?

2 potential daughter in law both had a handle against the father-in-law. 1 masturbated in lift, 1 webcam masturbate. both literally holding the father-in-law by the balls, especially if webcam is recorded.

on the other hand, 2 horny gals if become daughter-in-law, dunno when they cheat outside on his sons. good for sex but for family, a potential timebomb.

awaiting for next installment

Hotspotxxxxx
03-10-2012, 06:49 PM
on the other hand, 2 horny gals if become daughter-in-law, dunno when they cheat outside on his sons. good for sex but for family, a potential timebomb.

I love this story! Like watching a drama but better plot than our tv shows.

Bro Littlepok,

I think TS is trying to portray Angel as the good, nice girl while Crystal is the wilder one. My personal view.

TS, update quick! I want to know what happen to the two girls

battle66
03-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Wah kao, dam solid story. Can't wait for next release...... Lai Lai Lai ,quick quick...

littlepok
04-10-2012, 11:27 AM
I love this story! Like watching a drama but better plot than our tv shows.

Bro Littlepok,

I think TS is trying to portray Angel as the good, nice girl while Crystal is the wilder one. My personal view.

TS, update quick! I want to know what happen to the two girls

haha i think TS has succeeded, 1 white 1 black, pure vs evil. however, both are still fundamentally horny, which is the crux of the story. if not no show liao.

we want angel, we want crystal!!!!

hariharisayamau
04-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Hariharisayamau with angel & Crystal

Hardaway1818
04-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Time: Wednesday evening

I am staring blankly at my computer screen. For the most part of the day, my mind is filled with questions on Crystal.

"Does she know it's me?"
"She saw the name and company so she must have known it's me."
"How should I face her in future?"
"She knows I lusted after her at our family dinner"
"Did she flash her panties purposely at the dinner?"

"Uncle Henry, Uncle Henry"

I am awaken from my daze by a very sweet voice. It's Angel standing in front.

Angel: "It's 6 pm already. Do you remember there is a practice session tonight? Do you want to grab a quick dinner together and go down to the theatre together? Or do you prefer to meet there directly at 8 pm?"

Me: "Sure, let's go together. We can have a quick bite downstairs and I can drive you there."

We shut down our computers, pack our stuff and take the lift down together. As usual, the lift is very crowded and once again, Angel is standing in front of me. The difference this time round is that I can sense Angel trying very hard not to be pushed back towards me. There is a couple of times she is being squeezed backwards but she would stand firm and push back. I think I can see Angel blushing around her neck and ears from the back. She is indeed a nice girl. That thought makes me feel ashamed of what I have done to her the previous time.

We have our dinner and our ride to the theatre is a quiet one, with me trying to make small talk and Angel replying in her usual reserved manner.

The next moment, we are rehearsing our acts and reading our lines from the script on the stage. Angel looks like a different person the moment she steps onto the stage. Is that what you call actor professionalism? From the usual shy and quiet girl, she is now energetic, bubbly and bursting with energy. I think she really loves acting. As for me, it is great fun. A lot of nostalgia comes flooding back. Have I mentioned that I know my wife from acting in theatre shows back in our college days and we fell in love acting as a couple?

Director: "Cut! Good act. Let's take a break."

Angel: "Uncle Henry, you can act very well. It seems like you have been doing this all your life."

Me: "Well, I owe this to the good acting of my counterpart. You make it easy for me to immerse in the act."

Other actor: "Yeah, you two acted so naturally. It just seems like you are a real couple."

Angel slaps the actor on his arm and you can see her blushing again. I like to see her blushes with her rosy pink cheeks forming a big contrast to her pure white complexion.

"Ok break over!"

Director: "Henry and Angel. You two acted very well. But I just find the whole act pales in comparison to the other two couples act. The climax is missing in the plot for your act. I have discussed this with the scriptwriter and we decided to add in a finale climax to the act. Here's the new script added."

I take over the script and read. The final scene takes place at a hospital ward. The female lead is being forced to fly off at a last-minute arrangement that night for her overseas studies by her parents in a bid to stop the relationship with the male lead. In his haste to rush to the airport to see her off, he met with a traffic accident and sent to hospital. Just before taking-off, the female lead gets to know about the accident and rushes to hospital to see the male lead. They met each other at his private ward. In the height of emotions from the pending separation and death scare, the male and female leads can no longer hold back their feelings and they have a romantic bed scene. The words from the script "Bed scene simulation under covers" stands out.

Angel: "Errm Director, is this scene really required?"

Director: "Of course! Don't you think it brings out the full emotions in your act?"

Angel: "Yes, but...."

Director: "Aiya, no more buts. Don't worry, it's just a simulation under covers. It's only your movements and facial expressions that would be visible to the audience. The rest of your body is covered under the blanket, so it's just simulation."

"Come let me show you all how this is done. We want the audience to believe it's happening, yet we all know this is only acting."

"In the act, both of you will take off your clothings. Henry, you will still be wearing your boxer shorts underneath your patient's pants. Angel, you will wear a tube and hot pants underneath. But while taking off the clothes, both your actions must be fast so that the audience will see you throwing your clothes off but they won't see your undergarments because you will cover your body with the blanket. Only your shoulders and heads are not covered."

"Next, Angel, you will lie flat down on your back. Keep both your legs bend and your knees up to support the blanket. Henry, you will sit atop Angel and position your groin on Angel's stomach. Your groin should not touch Angel but even if there is any contact, it is only on Angel's stomach. Henry, you will then move your butt up and down. From the outside, it will seem as if you two are making love but in actual fact, nothing is happening. Next position, Henry, you will move down and lifts up both Angel's legs over your shoulders. Lift her higher so that her crotch will be way above your groin and there is not contact whatsoever. Easy?"

"This will be a wild passionate sex and we will dim the lights and that's the end of the act. Cool?"

Without much choice, we rehearse the scene (in actual fact, my heart is buring with desire for it). I can actually be so close to Angel.

We tried a few times awkwardly and the director is never happy. Obviously both of us are given a few scoldings and lectures by the Director.

Angel pulls me to one side and gives me an assuring smile: "Uncle Henry, I know both of us are awkward but let's put up a good show. We are professional actors, right?"

With Angel's encouragement, on our take 5, we finally manage to pull through a good one, acting out the actual moves the Director wants with good emotions.

While doing the actions, Angel is acting out her moans softly "Err...ahhhh...ahhh....uuuhh....ohhhh...ahhh..ah... ahh..ahhh..urrgghh"

Her facial expressions in ecstasy with her eyes closed turns me on tremendously. I have an instant hardon and I can't control myself and rub my hardon on Angel's stomach. Angel feels it, opens her eyes slightly, closes it again and continues to moan softly. I continue rubbing against her stomach. My hardon is getting very stiff. Angel's facial expression is getting a bit uneasy. I am rubbing myself on her stomach furiously. I can feel her hands on the back of my neck tightening its grip.

I change position, lift up her legs and simulate my actions. I think I overdo my actions with too much zest, causing my tummy to bang against her crotch area. The continual banging causes Angel to moan even louder and that gives me further encouragement to bang even faster and harder. Her moans is causing me to be on fire. Angel's expression does not seem to be acting now. It seems very familiar. Exactly the same as what I saw from her side view in the lift when I rub against her butt. Angel is getting aroused by my tummy banging. Her soft moans is real now. My rod is stiff as metal now. How I wish it's my rod that is banging her instead of my tummy. I can see Angel's face totally red now.

"Cut! Good take. Very good. We can call it a day. Good job Henry. Good job Angel."

Oh my god. Why do you have to shout cut at such a moment?

That night back home, I masturbate countless times just recalling Angel's facial expressions and her moans. Angel. My angel.

noobgunZ
04-10-2012, 08:29 PM
bro getting even sexiting leh. please continue with 1 or 2 more post for today please :D

Summerhillt
04-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Omfg this is an awesome story. I feel like Pcc and read your story at the same time. SUPPORT U BRO!

drslump99
04-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Well done, I dun know to congratulate you or to give you a pat of your back.
To be or not to be, that's is the question. :D

callmebad
05-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Uncle Henry is rehearsing his sex moves with Angel:)

want0nmee
05-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Omg need more from you TS

Hardaway1818
05-10-2012, 06:42 PM

My relationship has grown closer to Angel due to the numerous rehearsals we have had over the past couple of weeks since our first rehearsal on the Wednesday 2 weeks back. None of the subsequent rehearsals is as mind-blowing as the first one we have had, as the focus is more on our acting and emotions. That bed scene has only been briefly rehearsed ever since as the Director is convinced that we know what to do for that. That is a blessing in disguise as it takes away any awkwardness between myself and Angel.

From the constant interaction from the acting, Angel is slowly treating me more like a friend rather than her boss or boyfriend's father-in-law. We are now like good friends who can chat and talk about anything. But nothing beyond the line. Just friends who share the same interests in acting. Angel is those type of person that will open up once she knows you well. I enjoy her company very much as she is a very sensible and mature girl and holds her conversation very well.

As usual, I am greeted with the aroma of my favorite coffee the moment I step into my office.

Me: "Morning Angel, thanks for the coffee. You are early. So where did you go out with Rex over the weekend?"

Angel: "Rex has been real busy. I have not seen him for the close to a week."

Me: "Huh? He was out the whole weekend. Isn't he with you?"

Angel: "Nope he mentions he has some work to do. He is always busy with work. I don't even get to talk to him much on the phone."

I can sense some disappointment in Angel's voice.

Me: "Ok, don't worry. I will speak to Uncle Lim to see if Rex is taking on too much workload. Young people can sometimes be too eager to learn. Especially for Rex when his position is a bit special in the company. I am sure he is eager to impress."

Angel: "Don't worry, Uncle Henry. I understand and I am perfectly ok with that."

.................................................. ................................................

Time: Monday evening

Me: "Eh Lim, how is Rex doing there?"

Lim: "Aiyo spot-check on your son or spot-check on me? I have been taking good care of him lah. He is doing well, smart boy. We can retire soon with him around."

Me: "Good to hear that. Has he been working late? I have been seeing very little of him on the weekday nights as well as the weekends. Is he working too hard?"

Lim: "No lah. He usually knocks off around 6 plus, sometimes 7 plus, but nothing too late. You know our culture, we never encourage late nights."

Me: "Hmmm so what keeps him so busy?"

Lim: "Aiyo, if I have a pretty girlfriend like Angel, I also will go out for dates with her. Some more they same company now, so much more convenient to go out for dinners after work. Aiya, young people are like that one lah. Let them be."

Me: "Errrm ok. Is he still around?"

Lim: "Oh I can see him leaving through the main door now. You want me call him back?"

Me: "No no, it's ok bro. Talk to you again. Bye"

I look out and see Angel still busy at work at her desk. She doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon. Is Rex meeting her?

I pick up the phone.

Me: "Angel, are you leaving soon? I have an appointment to go. You meeting Rex tonight?"

Angel: "Uncle Henry, you go ahead. I still have some work to finish. Not meeting Rex. He told me their department is rushing some projects so he has to put in extra hours. I won't disturb him"

Me: "Ok bye then."

Somehow I just don't feel right. I grab my bag and rush off.

I get onto my car and pick up my phone to call Rex. Actually I have no idea on what I am going to do actually or what I am thinking of. I just have a weird feeling.

Before the dial tone gets up, I see Rex's car passing my car. I quickly disengage the phone and start my engine.

I follow Rex's car to Raffles Place. What in the world am I doing? Acting as a Private Investigator following my own son? I have no idea what I am doing.

Rex's car stops beside One Raffles Quay. A very well-dressed and sexy lady is walking towards his car and hops onto his car.

From the distance, I can see who the lady is. I know her.

It's Crystal.

noobgunZ
05-10-2012, 08:50 PM
thats a good one! twisted suspense

callmebad
06-10-2012, 12:45 AM
wah ! that is real drama

before uncle Henry makes his move on Crystal, Rex already overtakes you, looks like Angel is now left with uncle Henry to feel the vacuum vacated by Rex

can't blame uncle Henry if he becomes Dirty Harry

Kkneo6969
06-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Camp here...more

hilltower
06-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Please continue...

littlepok
06-10-2012, 09:06 AM
ya make angel sad then harry got chance to upz with ease of mind, lend a shoulder first.

then crystal want to screw the whole family man. scarly rex's grandfather also kanna. perhaps she will be so sex hungry she use the webcam video blackmail harry into more sex, as sex slave.

quick quick quick harry, erm henry.

vietnam80
06-10-2012, 10:39 AM
great story....big or small C all makan....

Aklim
06-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Wow....... very entertaining......
Sort of the Singaporean's Bold and Beautiful ......
Will be interesting to read how Angel and Crystal feel about it?

Hotspotxxxxx
06-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Bro TS, any updates today? I need my daily dosage for my addiction!

nanfj
06-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Who say a story here need to have sex encounter here and there to be good?? So far the best story ever

chrismichael
07-10-2012, 04:41 AM
Moreeeee plsssssss

Hardaway1818
07-10-2012, 09:53 AM
109,982 reads :) Thank you all supporters who have helped to break this thread to beyond 100k viewership!

takashi31400
07-10-2012, 09:57 AM
109,982 reads :) Thank you all supporters who have helped to break this thread to beyond 100k viewership!

Congratulation Bro Hardaway1818,so far this is one of the best story i read.
Thanks for sharing .

gloryglory
08-10-2012, 08:11 AM
If you are going to write like that,i think even by X'mas, nobody is having sex

vietnam80
08-10-2012, 01:34 PM
CEO henry..... awaiting for ur kind updates... :D

Hotspotxxxxx
08-10-2012, 04:21 PM
If you are going to write like that,i think even by X'mas, nobody is having sex

Bro I think we love TS stories because of the plot and suspense. If you are looking for those sex stories where the charcters just have sex, there many many in this forum. You can choose not to read this story.

Bro Hardaway1818's stories are very well narrated with good twists and suspense. Just like another very great writer ilikeoldchangkee. They offer us another type of great erotic stories.

eeemen
08-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Bro I think we love TS stories because of the plot and suspense. If you are looking for those sex stories where the charcters just have sex, there many many in this forum. You can choose not to read this story.

Bro Hardaway1818's stories are very well narrated with good twists and suspense. Just like another very great writer ilikeoldchangkee. They offer us another type of great erotic stories.
Well said bro ! Enjoyed your many twists and turns in your story! Well written, and now looking forward to the next twist!! Thanks n cheers ,.....................

Hardaway1818
08-10-2012, 05:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETwXWI5cc9o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UU45f_nmc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQzqEc0GZ9M&feature=related

crossfir3
08-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Subscribed! :)

Hardaway1818
08-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Time: Monday evening

Crystal hops onto Rex's car and I follow them behind. It's the peak hour for the off work crowd so there are a lot of cars on the road and the traffic is moving rather slowly. This gives me good camouflage from Rex's view as well as ample time to follow their car easily.

The black Audi A4 drives to the valet parking at the Fullerton Waterboat House. Rex and Crystal get off from the car and go up to the restaurant. There is no other place to stop my car at that area so I pass my car to the valet after I see the both of them seated inside the restaurant. For those of you who are not familiar with the place, one can see the view of the restaurant from outside due to its full pane windows. It's a very nice, romantic French restaurant.

I find myself a good spot along the Esplanade drive to spy on the couple. From my position, I can see Rex and Crystal clearly from afar while they would not be able to spot me due to the natural camouflage afforded by the dim lightings and tree silhouette around me. I think I can make a good private investigator if I want to look for an alternative job in my spare retirement days.

Only then can I have the time to appreciate the beauty of Crystal. This is the lady whom has captured the heart of my eldest son, Ryan. She is also my second son's Rex first love. I know Rex was totally devastated when they broke up. Rex has never told any of us when they broke up and we all know that Rex changed after that failed relationship with Crystal. He has become more of a playboy and takes relationship very lightly, possibly only Angel has managed to settle him down recently.

Yes, speaking of Angel, I start to compare Crystal with Angel. If you ask me personally, I think Crystal is even more stunning than Angel. Crystal's looks is almost perfect. Large, dewy eyes that can smile and melt any man's heart. Sharp, pointed nose paired with the most luscious lips one can imagine. Long, wavy hair covers her sweet, almond shaped face. Fair, unblemished complexion complements her slim, slender figure. 34C, 24, 33. Perfect vital statistics. Yes, I have seen that naked body. It's already so alluring through the computer screen. Can't imagine seeing that in person.

Shame on us. Both the father and son have betrayed Angel because of a sexier appearance. No wonder everyone says men are visual animals.

My daydreaming is disrupted when I see them standing up from their table. They walk out of the restaurant, but Rex walks past the valet without retrieving his car. They walk out to the One Fullerton area with the whole stretch of dining area and the gigantic Merlion splashing water. It is a romantic walk. I see Rex trying to hold Crystal's hand and she did not resist it. They are strolling along under the romantic lightings, hand in hand.

I follow behind them at a distance. They have a long, long walk, talking and laughing like a couple in love. My heart feel for Ryan and Angel but I have no idea what I should do. After a good 20 min stroll, they come to the Fullerton Hotel area. I can see Rex going for that direction but Crystal seems ignorant of that. They stop outside the hotel and I can see them having an argument. I can't hear what they are saying from the distance but I can sense Crystal's agitation level rising. They are almost quarreling now.

At this moment, Angel appears from nowhere, goes up to them, gives Rex a tight slap, turns and walks away. From her mouth movement, I think I can make out the 3 words, "Let's break up."

Rex is totally stunned. Crystal is stunned. I am stunned. Why did Angel appear here?

I almost want to go after Angel but before I can do that, Rex runs after her, leaving Crystal there alone.

Crystal breaks down and starts crying. She looks so pathetic, standing there alone at the main street and sobbing. Her tears are wearing off her black eye-liner, forming two rows of black tear-way down her fair cheeks.

My heart feel for her.

redarrow
08-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Way to go.... can't wait to c what happens next. Btw who r the latest video u hv posted? Cant read Chinese well....

Hardaway1818
08-10-2012, 08:02 PM

As you would have guessed it, I went up to Crystal, draped my jacket around her and gave her a strong embrace across her arms. I took her to my car and we drove to East Coast Park as she asked me if I mind bringing her to a quiet place where she can calm herself down. For the rest of the journey, Crystal kept totally silent.

So we are now sitting comfortably at the breakwater along East Coast Park. The seawind is blowing gently at our face and we are looking at the far away lights of the ships and vessels. There is only one other couple at the other end of the breakwater so it's a very quiet and peaceful night. The time is almost 10 pm.

Crystal: "Thanks Uncle Henry. What are you doing there?"

Me: "To tell you the truth, Crystal, I was following you and Rex."

Crystal: "Is Angel following us too? I think both of us are too much, betraying Ryan and Angel."

I keep quiet, turning my head slightly to look at the girl beside me. She is hugging onto her bent legs and resting her head onto her knees. Her vision is set at the faraway lights in the distance. Her tears are now dried but the tear stains made by the eye-liners are still visible. At this moment, this girl beside me looks so different from the usually confident and outspoken Crystal that I know. This girl looks so fragile, so vulnerable..... ...... so sweet.

Crystal: "Uncle Henry, I don't mean anything. Rex keeps calling me after the family dinner. I thought it was a good idea to catch up after losing contact for so long. So we spoke on phone, went out a few times. It's like a long-lost feelings, you know. We were in love once before, so I just find that feeling very nostalgic. I never thought of hurting Ryan nor Angel."

I have no idea what to say to Crystal so I just give a comforting "Crystal, it's alright."

We are silent for the next 10 minutes, again enjoying the cool sea breeze on our face. Somehow, I am enjoying the moment very much. Relaxing, cooling, not thinking about anything in particular. Crystal seems to be enjoying the moment as well but at the same time, she seems to be deep in thoughts.

Crystal: "Uncle Henry"

She hesitates and pauses. I remain silent, waiting for her to continue.

Crystal: "Do you know it's me?"

Again, I remain silent. But I give a little assuring smile and nod of my head.

Crystal: "Would you despise me?"

Me: "Shouldn't I despise myself as well then?"

Crystal: "Haha hah"

This is the first time tonight I am seeing Crystal laughing.

Crystal: "Thanks Uncle Henry. Let me tell you a secret. I have bottled this inside me all my life and I don't dare to tell anyone. But I just hope to let it out tonight."

"Do you know why me and Rex broke up a few years ago?"

I keep quiet as I know Crystal will answer all the questions herself. I don't want to say anything that might break her emotions right now. I have an urge to know this girl better. She seems to be so strong outside but I can feel her fragile inner being.

"Rex is my first love too. We loved each other very much. But I have a secret which I have not told anyone in my life, including Rex. Me and Rex are only 18then. We were a very loving couple but we have not crossed the line except for some kissing and mild petting like any other couple in love. However, deep inside my heart, I don't why, I have a feeling for older men. Maybe it's because I lacked paternal love since young. My father passed away when I was 7. So somehow, I get very turned on by mature men. Especially those in the forties and fifties."

"So there was this one incident during our school holidays in our Junior College Yr 2. I was doing my vacation job as an office girl at a Printing company. The company held a Christmas party and obviously, I went for the party like anyone else. It was supposed to be a mini-farewell party for me as well as that was my last working day as a temp there. Rex did not go as we felt awkward to bring him along as I was only a temp staff."

"There were only about 6-7 women at the party as not many female worked in this line. Being the youngest and prettiest, obviously I became the focal point of the 20-odd guys at the party. Most of the people working in the company were about 35 and above, with the boss a charming 45-yr old man called Robert. Usually Robert seldom bothered about me in the office as I was only a temp, but tonight, he was especially nice towards me, making me feel very appreciated. Maybe it was because of the alcohol, maybe because it was my inner self for being attracted to mature men, I started to flirt a bit with Robert."

"I was wearing a white spaghetti dress which had just two straps over my shoulders and hung right down to my knees. Beneath the white dress, I was watching a matching pair of black bra and panties. The black bra straps were showing out with the white spaghetti straps. Maybe I was feeling friskly that night, thus choosing that outfit. I knew the top of my dress was a bit revealing if I bent my body forward. When I knew Robert and some of the other guys were trying to peep down my downblouse, I even made it easier for them occasionally, teasing and flirting with them."

"I think towards the end of the party, people were getting a bit drunk and high from the drinking. Robert told me to follow him to his office as he had a farewell gift for me. When we walked into his room, he asked me to get the little box on his table. I tried looking for a little box on his messy table but could not find anything there."

"At this moment, Robert grabbed the zip of my dress from the back and pulled it right down. He was like an experienced expert, pulling my fress aprat, slipped the straps over my shoulders and down my arms. The whole dress fell to the floor. Robert then quickly slipped his hands into the top of my black panties and in one swift movement, pulled them down. The panties were around my feet. I was totally stunned at that point in time, totally caught off-guarded so I was just standing there motionless. I felt a hand pushing my body forward over the table. So there I was leaning forward onto the table, back facing Robert. Before I could do anything, I felt a bare hard cock pressing into my backside."

"Robert gently kicked my feet apart so that my feet were wide apart. His hands reached between my legs and used his two thumbs to spread open my cunt. In no time, I could feel his hard cock pressing against the lips of my cunt and with a gentle shove, he entered me. While he was doing that, he was murmuring "Crystal, I have wanted to fuch you ever since the first day you come to the company. Do you know how many times I have fantasized over your young body?" As for me, I wasn't struggling. In fact, I was enjoying the attention. For the first time in my life, I felt I was being appreciated by a man of maturity and stature. Here this was my respected and charming boss, lusting after my body and fucking me. I felt I held some unseen power over him."

"Robert fucked me long and hard, grunting with animal lust each time his cock shoved into my cunt. And I was reciprocrating his actions, moving in tandem with his thrusting and moaning with ectsasy. After a good 100 thrusts, he came shooting his load into me raw."

"I thought this was the end but he leaned forward and whispered into my ears that I was such a sexy object that all the men in the company yearned to have a tryst with me. With that, I felt Robert's cock pulling out and quickly another cock entered me. I got a shock when I looked over. It was my manager, Mr Tan. He was a nice 38-yr old married man who doted on his wife a lot. Now he was also behind me fucking my cunt. And not only him. About 10 over guys were crowded inside the room now, all waiting for their turn."

"So over the next two hours, I was used as a fuckhole for almost half the men in our company. The manager, the operator, the admin guy, even the janitor were all abusing my body for their own animalistic desires. With the desires heightening, my mouth, my cunt, my breasts, my hands, even my armpits, basically anywhere that they could find to relieve their desires, they were using it. I was fucked close to 30 times that night, with some of them going twice or even thrice, amazing for people of their age, or so I thought."

"My cunt was totally used and abused but it felt good. I felt empowered. I felt I had control over those more mature men. I was as excited as them and I enjoyed it very much. Ever since I was in secondary school, I always had this dream of being fucked by a group of older men. I sometimes even flashed my panties at my male teachers, hoping something might develop. So my fantasies were fully fulfilled that night."

"When the last guys had fucked me and I had swallowed the cum from the cock of the last guy, I saw Rex at the door. He had come in to look for me as I had passed the time of meeting him downstairs the office after our party. That's the last time I saw Rex and I knew that's the end of our relationship."

I am spotting a huge hardon listening to Crystal.

Hardaway1818
08-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Way to go.... can't wait to c what happens next. Btw who r the latest video u hv posted? Cant read Chinese well....

They are of Yang Mi, a very famous China actress.

I am visualising her to be the character for Crystal.

jetoff
08-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Fantastic story TS! support support!

noobgunZ
08-10-2012, 10:51 PM
bro u stop too soon! the suspense is killing like acid

Hardaway1818
08-10-2012, 10:52 PM

Thanks for the support bro!

It's huge encouragement for us to know that our works are being appreciated. I have to spend close to 1 hr each time to write a post although it seems like a 5 min work for a short post each time.

It's really not easy to write so for those bros who enjoy the stories, pls post here as a show of support!

limkh11
08-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the support bro!

It's huge encouragement for us to know that our works are being appreciated. I have to spend close to 1 hr each time to write a post although it seems like a 5 min work for a short post each time.

It's really not easy to write so for those bros who enjoy the stories, pls post here as a show of support!

CEO. Please have a bit self control about your timing and schedule.
We need regular doses of stories to remain hard and cum.:D

No doubt. Here I am to give you the due support though I m always silent reader. A lot of silent readers here.

Please repay our support by longer/more/juicier/arousing/cumming/hard stories!!!!

EagerBeaver29
08-10-2012, 11:26 PM
This is one of the best stories I have read so far... Excellent plot and twists that will keep readers waiting for the next instalment!

:D

callmebad
08-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Crystal is sending a strong hint to Uncle Henry to fuck her:)

Uncle Henry can be a script writer for Korean drama series:p

ahjohn888
09-10-2012, 03:06 AM
This is one of the sexiest stories in the forum. PKC a few times already. Keep it up.

hunted
09-10-2012, 12:38 PM
CEO Fuck!!!! FUCK FUCK!

eddy72
09-10-2012, 01:38 PM
The script was fantastic, until the office session. Too far fetch. I too conservative. Tks for yr effort..

inroads
09-10-2012, 01:43 PM
great write up.. tell me the story is not true, seriously?? crystal got GB by 30 guys??? TS, pls continue.. haha

shenlong
09-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Good writing! And in details too. The scripts is like from the movie!

takashi31400
09-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Agree with others brother ,This is one of the best stories I have read so far,
Keep it up and thanks for sharing .

eeemen
09-10-2012, 03:14 PM
What an explosive story! Wonder now what's next? Do u get to fuck Crystal? And for her to end up being your FB? Waiting patiently for your next posts! Appreciate the time and effort you put in bro TS. Thanks n cheers again!,..........................

TehGaDai
09-10-2012, 04:20 PM
seems like a Jap fetish porn video... wahahah!!! :D
Very well written... Mr CEO, I don't think you should should 'do anything hanky panky yet''... :p
Patience, patience... Slowly, gain her trust.Go out with her, be there for her...
Hahah... don't zap me k guys!

HG69
09-10-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm a late commer , nw waiting for more updates ,,, hmm whoo la la

Hardaway1818
09-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Time: Past Midnight, Tuesday

I turn to look at Crystal. She looks so beautiful in the dim moonlight and cool sea breeze. I think she can sense me looking at her and she turns slightly to look at me as well. Our eyes meet and the time just stops at that moment, with us gazing into each other’s eyes.

Crystal tilts her face slightly upwards and half-closes her eyes. I get the signal and lean closer towards her, bringing my lips onto hers.

The kiss begins.

It begins soft and slow, our lips slightly parting. We are just brushing our lips lightly and closing them onto each other, feeling the warmth of the breath on each other. Our heads tilt slightly sideway opposite to each other, and our lips parting and the tip of our tongue meet each other. The warmth begins to build up. I can see her toes curling slightly and her knees weakening a little. My hands start to take her in my embrace. The kiss begins to grow. Our tongues take over the action and start intertwining with each other. First, the tongues play hide and seek with each other. Then they play tug-of-war, grabbing each other back to its own territory. I start eating and biting her tongue. While sucking her tongue, I am taking in her honeyed saliva in as well.

I begin to lose sense of our surroundings. I can only see the closed eyes of Crystal and her beautiful face. I can only hear her breath and soft moans escaping from our locked lips. I can only feel the sucking of each other’s tongue. I feel our passion rising, together with the hardening of the stick between my legs. I can sense her fidgeting awkwardly between her legs too. She must be feeling the same as me.

My tongue enters her mouth and begins to thrust exactly in the same manner as how a cock would do to a pussy. Her lips close tightly on my tongue. I am tongue-fucking her sexy little mouth. Moans escape from her mouth as the passion and heat rises. The kiss continues, its intensity increasing, its speed hastening.

We are completely immersed in the kiss now. It feels like eternity. There is nothing else in this world except for each other’s tongue, saliva and lips. It has been years since I feel this way. It feels just like my first kiss when I am in secondary school. So sweet, so loving, so intense.

Our hands are on each other’s back, pulling each other closer, as if our mouths are not locked tightly enough. If I can, I just want to swallow her up, that is the kind of intensity of our kiss.

Iemanishere
09-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Wow, way to go... Only thing i would wonder would be.... Son .... How?

pusiliker
09-10-2012, 07:54 PM
TS. For once I agree with some others. For Crystal (still a virgin at that time?) to be roughly fucked 30 odd times by half the men in the office and still enjoyed the experience was a little far fetched. The scene should look more like rape to Rex and he should have called the cops!

However, taking it as fiction it's still a very good read! Carry on!

Hardaway1818
09-10-2012, 08:17 PM
“Cracked” ...... the sound of a foot stepping over some broken twigs break us out from our trance. There is someone walking along the beach in the near distance. It’s a couple strolling along the night beach.

We just look at each other and break into a giggle, laughing sheepishly at each other. This is followed by a sense of silence and awkwardness. Instinctively and habitually, I take a glance at my watch. I am cursing myself for that stupid action as Crystal takes it as a signal that we should be leaving as it is already past midnight.

We walk to the car in silence. I am not sure how I got the courage, but I recalled how Rex has tried holding Crystal’s hands and I follow suit. Her hands feel so small and gentle in my palm. Suddenly I feel like I am in love again. East Coast Park. This is where I had my first kiss and held the hands of my first girlfriend. Is it by chance or by plan that I bring Crystal here tonight? I am not even sure myself, but I am loving this puppy love feeling tonight.

We are now in my car. I turn the car ignition, but somehow, I did not give it a full turn. Only the air-con and radio is on, the car engine is not. At this hour, the radio station is playing the love song “Right Here Waiting For You” by Richard Marx.

I look over at Crystal. All the way down her body, from her sexy eyes and anticipating mouth to her sweet, smooth legs. Her legs are spread. I remove my seatbelt, lean over to grab the back of her neck with my left hand pulling her to me.

Our lips meet and immediately part allowing our tongues to meet in a warm splash of saliva. We kiss ferociously. This time, it is not restricted to just the mouth and tongue. My mouth starts to move to her jaw, her cheeks, and her neck. I begin to suck on her neck. There is a heavenly scent on Crystal’s body.

My free, roving right hand moves down her body, over her voluptuous breasts. The hand stops there and squeezes and kneads for a good 3 minutes. It starts to move down to her tummy, to her thighs and between them. Sure enough, I feel the wetness right there on her panties. I give it a good rub and a loud moan escapes from Crystal’s mouth. Her whole body is cringing in the car seat now. I move my hand back up to her back, locate the zipper and pull it down slowly. Crystal leans forward to allow the dress off her shoulders.

I start to unbutton my shirt and take off my top. When I throw my shirt onto the back seat, Crystal has already taken off her bra. With her breasts in full naked, glorious view, I put my mouth over her right nipple and my right hand grasping her left breast. Her hands are on my neck, pulling my mouth tightly into her breast. Her C-cup breasts are so good to grasp in my hand and mouth. Her pink, penciled nipples start to harden, encouraging me to suck even more vigorously.

Without breaking the sucking action, I pull down her panties and my fingers slide into her wet lips. A long sensual moan confirms that she is loving my touch. She parts her legs more, urging me to do more. I move my mouth away from her breast and try to move down south. The constrained space in the car forbids me to do that. I reach over to the side of her seat and push the button to lower her seat backwards. Her full nude body is in complete view. I put my mouth over her pussy and stick my tongue in for a good lick.

Crystal gives a loud gasp and moans “Oh Oh Henry, eat me.” With the permission granted, I begin to gobble and nibble at her vagina. My fingers part her labia lips and my tongue give her a good licking. Her juices are free-flowing now and it tastes like honey to me. It has been a long, long time since I last tasted such sweet, young juices. I am sucking her vagina and juices like there is no tomorrow. Crystal starts to cringe her toes and her body vibrates. She is having an orgasm. I lap up all the juices happily.

Not wanting to lose out, Crystal starts to take over. This time round, my car seat is pushed back as well and I am now lying on my back. Crystal is hungry. She leans onto me and swallow my shaft, wrapping her lips around the thick cock. The warmth of her mouth is so sensual. Her head begins bobbing up and down the shaft, eager to pleasure me, returning my favour. It’s such a sensual feeling to be sucked by a young and beautiful girl, about half my age, and she is the girlfriend of my son, no less.

I don’t think I can last too long with her sucking. So reluctantly, I stop her.

“I have no condom in my car.”

“Don’t worry. You can do me raw.”

I climb onto her seat and position myself on her.

My hard cock meets her glorious hole. When the position is right, I steady myself and give it a good shove. The whole shaft move seamlessly into her wet hole, rubbing against her luscious labia walls. Both of us give out a loud groan. This feels too good.

My eyes are looking straight into Crystal’s sexy eyes while our bottom are moving in tandem with each other. Moans are escaping from her mouth and blowing into my face. Her breath smells so nice. I put my lips onto her mouth on and off. My hands are holding my body up, or else they can be put to better use with her fair white breasts humping into my chest.

My shaft moves in and out of her. The momentum is building. The intensity is coming. Throughout that, I can feel Crystal having a few orgasm as I can feel her vagina vibrating and closing onto my cock each time.

“Crystal, I am coming”

“Cum into me, Henry. I love you”

I explode, depositing all my love seeds into Crystal.

At that moment, it never occurs to me that she is the girlfriend of my son. I can only see her as a woman. A real sexy Crystal.

Hardaway1818
09-10-2012, 08:19 PM
TS. For once I agree with some others. For Crystal (still a virgin at that time?) to be roughly fucked 30 odd times by half the men in the office and still enjoyed the experience was a little far fetched. The scene should look more like rape to Rex and he should have called the cops!

However, taking it as fiction it's still a very good read! Carry on!

Ya I agree too. Kinda regretted I wrote it that way haha. Pls pardon me for that little glitch. I think I got a bit carried away on that part haha

callmebad
10-10-2012, 12:40 AM
at last Henry up Crystal
guess,next one will be Angel:)

TehGaDai
10-10-2012, 09:14 AM
“I have no condom in my car.”

“Don’t worry. You can do me raw.” ...

Ho sey lah! Uncle Henry! You ROCKS! :D
Well... later she pregnant how sia?

HG69
10-10-2012, 09:14 AM
I guess a conspiracy of crystal in allowing Henry to cum in her ,,,,;
Tent pitched liaow .... Waiting for more

littlepok
10-10-2012, 10:41 AM
very nice. upz for encouragement

littlepok
10-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Ya I agree too. Kinda regretted I wrote it that way haha. Pls pardon me for that little glitch. I think I got a bit carried away on that part haha

yup maybe bukkake by 3-4 men should be good enough. even janitor come abit off haha. use mop ah...

and the part about listing on nasdaq also, in my opinion. effort marks though. because if is those small listed company CEO or even a SME CEO, still sibei rich liao, can bring the idea across. bill gates dick is not necessarily bigger.

littlepok
10-10-2012, 01:01 PM
This story should be turned into a tv series ... I'm sure it will win an international Emmy award!
Hmmm ... Who should play the roles of Henry, Rex, Ryan.. but more importantly, Crystal and Angel ...?

haha who cares who act the guys? everyone want to be henry.

i think local celebrities cannot act the gals roles. i prefer the TVB ones, really act so much better.

I give my suggestion.

Angel: Chen Fala

https://www.google.com/search?q=chen+fala&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-sg:IE-Address&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=WAB1UPyqJtDMrQeT2oDIDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=650

for bros who dunno or need a recap of who she is.

Crystal: Koni Lui

https://www.google.com/search?q=chen+fala&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-sg:IE-Address&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=WAB1UPyqJtDMrQeT2oDIDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=650#hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-sg%3AIE-Address&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=koni+lui&oq=koni+lui&gs_l=img.3..0l10.2702.7694.0.7825.14.13.1.0.0.0.18 7.1597.3j9.12.0...0.0...1c.1j4.jdnYQcQxXb0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=e901a321369cb369&bpcl=35243188&biw=1366&bih=650

maybe Linda Chung can act as Angel too but I prefer chen fala.

eeemen
10-10-2012, 01:07 PM
One down, and one more to go?!! Brings back memories of my first fuck in the car!! Well done bro CEO!! Waiting for more, thanks and cheers, ...................

Hardaway1818
10-10-2012, 02:24 PM
haha who cares who act the guys? everyone want to be henry.

i think local celebrities cannot act the gals roles. i prefer the TVB ones, really act so much better.

I give my suggestion.

Angel: Chen Fala

https://www.google.com/search?q=chen+fala&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-sg:IE-Address&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=WAB1UPyqJtDMrQeT2oDIDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=650

for bros who dunno or need a recap of who she is.

Crystal: Koni Lui

https://www.google.com/search?q=chen+fala&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-sg:IE-Address&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=WAB1UPyqJtDMrQeT2oDIDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=650#hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-sg%3AIE-Address&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=koni+lui&oq=koni+lui&gs_l=img.3..0l10.2702.7694.0.7825.14.13.1.0.0.0.18 7.1597.3j9.12.0...0.0...1c.1j4.jdnYQcQxXb0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=e901a321369cb369&bpcl=35243188&biw=1366&bih=650

maybe Linda Chung can act as Angel too but I prefer chen fala.

Haha don't anyhow change my characters. I wrote the story with the two actresses in my mind.

Angel: Liu Shi Shi
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=liu+shi+shi&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GRR1UMOZNYmPrgfJrIDIBg&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=709

Crystal: Yang Mi
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=yang+mi&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ghR1UNLKHcuPrgfYtYCwAg&sqi=2&ved=0CDQQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=709

Hotspotxxxxx
10-10-2012, 10:51 PM
No update today? i need my daily dosage! Miss Crystal and Angel :P

yang punk
11-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Haha don't anyhow change my characters. I wrote the story with the two actresses in my mind.

Angel: Liu Shi Shi
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=liu+shi+shi&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GRR1UMOZNYmPrgfJrIDIBg&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=709

Crystal: Yang Mi
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=yang+mi&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ghR1UNLKHcuPrgfYtYCwAg&sqi=2&ved=0CDQQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=709

Yah man...I'm in love with her too after watching Bu Bu Jing Xin!

anh_thuy
11-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Pls respect the guy's story.....

MillerV
11-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Great stuff Keep it up!!!!

Ilovetosex
11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
I am camping...!!!

Hardaway1818
11-10-2012, 07:05 AM
Pls respect the guy's story.....

Thanks for the support bro.

But don't worry, I am not unhappy at all. In fact I am very glad that bro littlepok likes the story and I think his suggestion is very good too. I like linda chung and chen fala very much too!

It's all for the fun of it :)

Hardaway1818
11-10-2012, 07:08 AM
Yah man...I'm in love with her too after watching Bu Bu Jing Xin!

Spot on bro! 若曦(刘诗诗)is fabulous.

Did u watch 宫?That's when I fell in love with 晴川(杨幂)too!

Both girls are so beautiful :)

Iemanishere
11-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Bro, u are very lucky.. And like it very much.. But just to wonder.. Is there any hard feeling after that..?

gambit76
11-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Late in reporting for the show. Great writing towkay Henry!! Upz you my humble 8 points!

:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Always a pleasure feeling when my birdbird gets simulated when reading nice stories here :D

Thanatosqq
11-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Power writing

Hardaway1818
12-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Time: 3 am, Tuesday

At one of the more deserted carparks along East Coast Park, there parks a Mercedes S300. You can see two persons sitting inside the car. And yes, they are properly dressed and seated in their own seats.

Me: "Crystal, are you alright? My emotions got the better of me."

Crystal: "Don't worry, Uncle Henry."

Me: "You are a young, capable and pretty lady. And you are Ryan's girlfriend...."

My voice trails off when I mention Ryan... A sense of self-awareness and guilt overcomes me...

Crystal: "Uncle Henry. I still love Ryan. Can we keep this a secret? And would you stop me from seeing Ryan?"

That stuns me. This young lady beside me has just betrayed my son by having a fling with another man. That man happens to be me. Should I, as a father, approve their continuing relationship? But what capacity or right do I have to stop them? Only when my big head takes over does the reality of the situation sink upon me.

Me: "Crystal, I am as much to be blamed as you, so how can I disapprove you from anything?"

Crystal: "Uncle Henry, so what do you treat me as?"

Again, that stuns me. I have no idea what to answer. At such a situation, it seems like Crystal is taking a better control of the situation. Again, I need her to save me from the situation.

Crystal: "Let's treat this as a once-off thing, ok? I think the emotions and atmosphere just got the better of both of us. My heart still belongs to Ryan. I just have a thing for mature men, but that is more like a fetish than anything."

This girl is smart.

Me: "Sure Crystal."

Crystal: "Of course, that also includes our first encounter (smiling sheepishly). The webcam incident. That time at the dinner, when I discovered you looking at my upskirt under the table, it just turns me on so much. When I was at the webcam, I didn't know it was you until the end."

Me: "Haha yes, you are an attractive girl. I can't control myself too. So let’s forget about all these. But you must promise to be good and faithful to Ryan. He is a good guy. Honest and innocent.”

Crystal: “Yes, I will. Except maybe for…” She gives a sheepish smile and a slight nudge on my arm with her elbow.

Me: “Crystal” with a stern and firm tone, but I am just being outwardly righteous.
The devil in me wants to continue with this sexy, young lady, yet I must not show it. Yes, I admit I am a hypocrite, especially when my small head is stronger than my big head. Right now, my small head is satisfied and exhausted; of course I can make all the politically correct and righteous statements. Man.

Me: “So what happen between you and Rex?”

Crystal: “Rex is so bad. After the family dinner that day, he kept contacting me. Just now was our 4th meeting out. I mean, I was so much in love with Rex before. And we broke up in such a manner previously. So initially I thought it’s best to have a good relationship with him again since we might be relatives one day. But somehow, I just feel so pampered by Rex that I am starting to feel in a dilemma.”

“I mean, Ryan is a superb guy, but maybe he is just a bit too nice. Everything about Ryan is just so prim and proper. No vices, nothing. We have been together for 1.5 years, but other than holding hands and a bit of kissing on the lips, nothing else.”

“So when Rex, started showering me with his advances and stuff, I must admit I feel a bit tempted. But just now, he actually wanted me to go hotel with him. When I refuse, he starts to call me names. During our argument, he mentioned that incident so many years ago. He said I could do it with Robert, why can't I do it with him? I broke down. I realize that he doesn’t love me. He just wants to get into my pants. I hate him.”

Yes, that’s my two sons, Ryan and Rex. Polar apart in character.

Crystal: “But Uncle Henry, I must confess one other matter to you. Please do not be angry with me.”

I look at her in silence, waiting for her to continue. She is looking at me with those big, innocent eyes.

Crystal: “Just now when I told you about that incident when I broke up with Rex, actually I exaggerated the facts. Whatever I said about Robert is true, but I was not gangbanged by the others. The rest of them were just peeping from outside the office. I think they were just enjoying the show and wanking themselves off, but no one dared to go into the room. And that’s when Rex appeared and end of the story.”

“I exaggerated because I can feel you wanted me. But you won’t dare because I am Ryan’s girlfriend. But from the webcam incident and from the way you look at me, I know you want me. And I want to relive that fetish again. So I want to give you a good push. But I promise I won’t do that again.”

This girl is amazing. I feel so manipulated by her. I don’t know when or what I can believe her words for.

Sorrel
12-10-2012, 10:32 AM
wow...impressed...

You actually reversed the story on the 'mass orgy'.

Extremely good recovery though...shouldn't have degraded Crystal. Each female character should possess a certain chastity value. If fall below QC, the readers' hopes are much dampened. That was what happened when I read upon the previous chapter...quite a letdown.

In fact bro, it would be good if Robert eludes into the story.

Get a Copyrighter job bro...you suit the vocation. You should pursue a career in Mass Comm. or Journalism.

littlepok
12-10-2012, 10:48 AM
hehe nice twist. no gang bangs.

i think everyone got their idea of their own Angel and Crystal (dressed in white and black sex symbols).

awaiting next installment.

htcandroid
12-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Magnifico! Other bro's feedback incorporated into storyline?

Hardaway1818
12-10-2012, 11:57 AM
hehe nice twist. no gang bangs.

i think everyone got their idea of their own Angel and Crystal (dressed in white and black sex symbols).

awaiting next installment.

haha thanks for noticing that. I tried my best to reverse my mistake, just hope it does not make things worse :)

Hardaway1818
12-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Time: Tuesday noon

Due to the "exertions" through the night, I come to office much later than usual. That should be considered a privilege as a boss: no one can question what time I come to office.

I step into my room. The aroma of my favourite Blue Mountain coffee is still there. I touch the cup, it is still warm. I am impressed. This Exec Assistant of mine is real meticulous and caring. I take a sip of the coffee. Heavenly. Heart-warming.

Don't know why, but somehow, with the warmth of the coffee sipping down my body, a sense of guilt comes along with it. What the heck? Why would I be feeling that way?

I look at Angel through the glass pane. She looks different today. She looks tired, her eyes are puffy. Wonder what happens between her and Rex last night?

I pick up the phone and press a number: "Angel, any lunch appointment? Shall we go for lunch?"

Angel looks up from her desk and gives me a gentle (but tired) smile, "Sure"

.................................................. ...........................................

Me: "Everything alright? Your eyes look puffy. Were you crying?"

Angel: "I am ok" with a feeble smile

Obviously I know she is not ok, but I must act as if I don't know anything. My heart goes out to this gentle, young lady in front of me. The usual aura of calmness and gentleness is gone; in its place is a feeling of sorrow and helplessness.

Me: "Has it anything got to do with Rex?"

With the mention of Rex's name, Angel gives a little swallow of her saliva (or is it tears?)

Angel: "Uncle Henry, we broke up."

Me: "What happened?"

Angel: "I saw Rex with another girl. He was trying to get her to hotel. I feel so betrayed."

Acting as if I don't know anything: "Are you sure about this? I don't think my son will......" before I can complete my sentence, I am cut off.

Angel: "Yes, I followed him last night because he has been behaving strangely recently. I saw him holding hands with the girl. I saw him having an argument with the girl outside a hotel. I heard him saying very nasty things to the girl when she refused to go to the hotel with him. I am totally disappointed with Rex."

Me: "You alright, Angel?"

Angel: "I am fine, really. Don't worry. This won't affect my work."

We eat through our lunch in silence. Angel is a nice girl. She didn't mention Crystal's name throughout. I think she understands that it's Rex's fault, not hers. She is even trying to protect the girl who affects her relationship with her boyfriend. This is Angel.

Angel: "Oh by the way, tonight is our final rehearsal before our actual play on this Saturday night. I heard from them that the ticket sales is not bad. We can expect to have a full house by Saturday."

Me: "Oh that's good news. I just hope I won't screw it up haha."

The performance is on this coming Saturday. I don't feel worried or anxious about it at all. My only feeling is sadness. Sad that I might not have so much personal time with this young attractive girl anymore after this play.

hunted
12-10-2012, 02:10 PM
power man! REAL action in Play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndyCock
12-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Excellent and power stories... More update 😊

jayson
12-10-2012, 03:01 PM
TS,

Excellent story, please continue ASAP! can't wait!

Hardaway1818
12-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Time: Saturday night

Finally, the big day has come. Tonight is for the group to showcase the end product of our intensive rehearsals for the past 2-3 weeks. Everyone is excited, including Angel and myself.

It’s been a long, long time since I last performed on stage. Some of my good, old friends and colleagues are here to support, including Lim. Obviously, the family will be here as well. Angel’s family would not be coming as it’s a common occurrence for her and they do not appreciate such artistic plays.

We are all dressed in our play costumes and just hanging around with Lim and the rest of colleagues.

Lim: “Hey man, you look cool. Wow Angel, you look pretty.”

Me and Angel in unison: “Haha, don’t tease us.”

Lim: “Wow wow wow, is that what we call chemistry? Looks like you two rehearse well as a couple”

Angel is giggling and blushing.

Me: “Do you want me to kick you out from the theatre?”

Lim: “Eh Henry, in office you are the boss. Here I am the boss, I pay to come see you act ok? Please make sure you do a good job later.”

Everyone is laughing happily, including Angel. Ever since she broke up with Rex, this is the first time I see her laughing so heartily.

“What did we miss?”

We turn around to that voice. It’s Rex. With him is my wife, Ryan and Crystal.

Rex goes beside Angel but you can see her behaving very coldly towards him. Angel’s mood has changed dramatically from the hearty laughing to a cold, expressionless look now.

P.A. System: “Will all audience please take a seat and all performers gather at the back stage? The play will start in 15 minutes time”

“Ok guys, see you all later. Wish us good luck!”

--- Act 1 and Act 2 opens and closes successfully, to the loud applause of the audience ---

“Let’s go Crystal. It’s our turn.”

The opening curtains draw wide…….

littlepok
12-10-2012, 04:12 PM
should be "let's go angel, it's our turn". bro too engrossed liao. quick ah go screw under blanket in front of audience

Hardaway1818
12-10-2012, 04:17 PM
should be "let's go angel, it's our turn". bro too engrossed liao. quick ah go screw under blanket in front of audience

Shit I write until I confuse hahahaha

edwardtan
12-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Great story, keep it coming. Upz you.

limkh11
12-10-2012, 04:56 PM

"LIKE" :eek:
Sharp and spot on.

Continue TS!.
Support with hands legs and birdbird. :D

Hardaway1818
12-10-2012, 05:34 PM
We both act out our parts perfectly. Each scene goes on smoothly, seamlessly. We can feel the audience emotions being tied closely to ours. The lighting, the atmosphere, the audience, the plot, everything just gels together to push the emotions higher and higher.

We have now gotten to the part where we are at the hospital ward and where we are to go to bed, everything is perfect. Our outer layer of clothes are off; we have taken position as per what we have practiced previously for the simulation that we are having sex under the cover. The bed is artificially made slanted at 45 degrees with the top part higher than the bottom part, so that from the audience’s view, they can see the movement on the bed. This is a usual prop on theater works.

I rest my hands on Angel’s bare shoulders. It feels smooth and gentle. My legs are spread across her tummy and my groin is just above her stomach as what we have rehearsed. Her bent knees act as the support for the blanket as well as my butt so that I won’t slide down the slanted bed. Our bodies are covered by the blanket. Only our bare shoulders and head are visible to the audience. Everything is perfect so far.

At this juncture, Angel tilts her head slightly and looks to the audience. Her face color changes. I turn my head in the same direction. Rex is sharing a conversation with Crystal in a very intimate manner: leaning close to her, using his hand to cup her ear and speaking directly into her ears. Crystal seems to be giggling at his conversation.

Angel loses concentration and her bent knees suddenly give way. This catches me off-guard and my body weight causes me to slide down her body slightly.

We regain our concentration quickly. The Director know we are having a little glitch due to loss in concentration. From the corners of our eyes, we can see him gesturing vigorously at the side stage, telling us to concentrate. He is drawing circles using the rolled-up script on his hand, signaling us to carry on.

The problem is, due to the sliding down of my body, my groin is now directly placed at Angel’s groin area. I can’t move up down as that action would be very awkward from the audience’s view. I can’t move down myself either without Angel’s coordination. Or else our blanket covering us might be pulled loose by my action. So no choice, I just have to act out the part at our current position.

Even before any movement, my dear brother is already placed on high alert, springing to life and energy instantaneously, just because of its mere position. Think about it. You are in your boxers; your dream girl is in her undergarment; your groin is positioned on her crotch; and you are to move up and down. Just that thought is enough to send all the blood from my big head to the small head.

I start to move up. The first movement already causes a gasp to escape from Angel’s mouth. I know she is not acting out that gasp. We have rehearsed so many times. I know when she is acting. Angel is looking at me with her eyes wide open, in subtle shock. I move down. Up again, down again. My cock is almost exploding from my boxers. It is at its most upright position.

I am going crazy. I am picturing in my mind actually fucking Angel as I moved my hips in a slow motion. Angel closes her eyes and starts to moan. She knows I have no other choice. Neither does she. So we just have to carry this through.

In theater performance, all our actions and voice have to be acted and projected out in a more exaggerated manner than normal, or else the audience would not be able to see or hear us clearly. In addition, we have the mini-microphones wired around our head for the voice projection. So you can expect the kind of big motion I am doing with my bottom and the decibels of her moans.

Seeing Angel closes her eyes and hearing her moans is making me crazy. At this moment, I did an unthinkable action. I close my mouth over her slightly parted lips. This catches her by surprise and she opens her eyes to look at me. I push my tongue into her lips and try to fish her tongue out. I find her tongue and with a strong suction, I suck her tongue into my mouth. Angel completely lets go now and reciprocate my kiss. This is not in script.

We need to change to our second position now.

My legs are to be positioned on the board at the end of the bed so that I won’t fall down. As per rehearsed, I lift Angel’s legs over my shoulders. While doing that, my cock is hurting badly from being restrained in the stupid boxer, so I quickly pull the frontal top portion of the boxer down a little, freeing my standing cock from its shackles, breathing in the fresh air out of the shorts. I am supposed to lift Angel higher so that her crotch actually meets my stomach. But I couldn't care less. My hardon doesn't feel like abandoning the attractive crotch yet. Once again, I position my cock right at Angel’s crotch. But this time, by choice.

Angel knows what I am trying to do. I am not sure she allows that to happen because she has no choice or she wants it. Anyway, I just have to do it because my little head has overruled my big head. I start banging my hardened cock at the opening to her glorious hole. The only obstacle that remains is her panties. My cock is furiously banging at the door but it is closed by that thin layer of cloth.

I close my eyes to visualize myself humping into Angel’s vagina. Angel is moaning now. I am gasping for air too. I need a release so badly.

Suddenly I feel a slight movement from Angel. At my next thrust forward, the tip of my cock feels something different. That thin layer of cloth is gone. I feel some wetness and some warmth. That’s the entrance to Angel’s pussy. Angel has pulled aside her own panties for me.

I open my eyes and look at Angel. She is looking at me with half-closed eyes. She can’t say it out in case it got projected through the microphone, but I can see her mouthing the words “Fuck me”

I steady myself and push it in. Angel is totally wet. Her vagina juices make it so easy for my large cock to slide it in. She is so tight. Angel grabs her microphone to cover it and whispers into my ear

“Slowly Henry. It hurts. This is my first time. I am a virgin.”

Oh my god. Angel is still a virgin. I have taken her first. And we are doing it in front of 300 over audience. In front of my wife. In front of her boyfriend, my son, Rex. In front of Crystal.

I pull my well-lubricated cock out. It draws out air from her pussy as well as a sexy moan from her mouth. I push it back again almost instantaneously without giving her any warning and that draws another loud groan from her.

“Uhhhhh……ahhhhh……urrrggghhhh…..ahhhhhh……errrhhhh…… .ahhhh”

Angel’s moan is filling the whole theater now. I am sure every man in the theater is getting a hardon from the sexy moans of such a pretty young lady. I am the only man that is getting the pleasure of fucking this virgin beauty. I am sure all guys are looking at me in envy.

Angel is a virgin. This feels sooooo good.

I thrust in and out of her slowly, feeling every bit of her vagina muscle clamping down onto my dick and the juices swirling around.

“Michael (that’s the name of me in the act), faster.”

This line is not in the script. I know Angel really mean it when she said this. So I quicken my pace.

“Oh, Ohhhh, Ohhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ this feels so good”

Another line that is not from the script. I look at our Director. He has that confused look on him, but he is eyeing the response from the audience. It seems like the audience is taking it well, so he leaves it as that. Our scene should be ending soon.

“Michael, I am cumming”

I am reaching my heights as well. The bed is almost bouncing on the stage now. I am climbing to the highest peak I have ever experienced in my life. Her juices are gushing around my cock.

The music is playing in the air now. That’s a signal to us that time’s up.

I can’t stop at this juncture. I need to cum. I hump at Angel mercilessly. She is giving me a totally resigned look. A "come-fuck-me" look.

I push my body down and towards Angel in a very abrupt movement. Angel is caught by surprise by my action and our face bump into each other. Our microphones are knocked off in that process. Good.

I whisper to Angel, “Angel, I need to release. But if I cum outside, we would be found out.”

“Cum into me”

A warm rush of sperm spill out the moment the three words leave Angel’s mouth. I shudder and push my cock to the deepest end of her crevice and feel my sperm gushing out.

I have the best climax in my life. With my Angel.

Hardaway1818
12-10-2012, 05:41 PM
The lights dim. The curtains draw up. I collapse into Angel.

We can hear the crowd applauding and cheering.

I quickly get up and "out" of Angel and tidy myself. The rest of the performers would join us on stage soon.

The Director come running to us. "Wow that is a masterpiece performance. If I am not the Director, I would have thought you two are making love for real. Congratulations! Hear the applause."

The curtains draw open and the lights come on again.

All the performers line up on the stage, hand in hand. Me and Angel are right there in the middle, side by side, hand in hand, enjoying the applause from the crowd "Bravo Bravo"

I turn my head to look at Angel.

She looks at me as well and says, "Thanks Henry. That's a good one."

We smile at that. Only the two of us understand that.

yang punk
12-10-2012, 07:13 PM
There should be bloody cum staining her panties for the world to see...

And that nearly made me cum too!

Iemanishere
12-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Wow, how i wish it me..... Lucky u

Noobwee
12-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Camping! :)

andythai
12-10-2012, 09:05 PM
what a fantastic encounter which happen once in a billion :)

zapbait
12-10-2012, 10:06 PM
fuck! I cummed too ~~~

very creative scenarios ! love the office gang bang with old men and this live sex show theater

keep it cumming :D

man-on-fire
12-10-2012, 10:32 PM
u are really a lucky man ts

takashi31400
12-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Bro TS
Excellent story, can't wait!
Pls continue ,I want to cum too....

HANDFUL
13-10-2012, 01:00 AM
uncle Henry....

plssss... dont stop.... plsss...

callmebad
13-10-2012, 01:15 AM
like to daydream a lot, but never imagine myself in such a situation as described here:p

benjerry13
13-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Your story rocks!!!

Timestopper
13-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Good story!!!

littlepok
13-10-2012, 10:39 AM
what a fantasy come true.

screwing in front of an audience, in front of own family and wife, cum liao then the wife still must pat on shoulder "good job done".

how to explain blood stain on the bed? haha

W1ck3dSecret
13-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Your latest update has great impact on me. Done something which I shouldn't yesterday night.

skyline2000
13-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Latest update is great!!!

Hotspotxxxxx
13-10-2012, 10:13 PM
This IS the BEST story i have read in sbf!

I cum as well. The last scene is simply so arousing!

Thanks for the great build-up throughout the whole story to this fantastic climax!

Steelshaft
14-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Hi CEO, good tactic and writing style and got a great way to learn from you!:D

eeemen
14-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Yes Henry , that was a real good one!! Looking forward to the next scenario! Cheers bro,..................

furrball_22
14-10-2012, 11:37 PM
No updates today yet?? Best story of the year... awaiting anxiously

MillerV
15-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Great twist!!!

shimmer57
15-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Ya camping for more.. Nice arousing story!

Hardaway1818
15-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi Supporters!

I am off to a 1-week reservist training. Will update again when I am released.

Pls continue to support this thread so that more bros can read :)

littlepok
15-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Hi Supporters!

I am off to a 1-week reservist training. Will update again when I am released.

Pls continue to support this thread so that more bros can read :)

got even more time to write since reservist so boliao. type with iphone slowly haha too much time there.

limkh11
15-10-2012, 04:53 PM
got even more time to write since reservist so boliao. type with iphone slowly haha too much time there.

AGREE!!!...:D

iphone is now new toy of reservist. with iphone, wont get bored....

Iemanishere
15-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Bro, u still got ns to do...at this age....

MillerV
15-10-2012, 06:26 PM
i bet Uncle Henry is voluntary extension as officer !!! :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Bro, u still got ns to do...at this age....

i bet Uncle Henry is voluntary extension as officer !!! :)

:eek::D:o...