PDA

View Full Version : My wife wants to try MMF but just to shy to do it! Need guidance on how to start her

MU2202
11-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Hi to all senior,

My wife was a sex loving, we had done all sort of nonsense like bonking against a window naked, blind folded and all sort of things. But she is too shy to try MMF although I know she is dam keen on that. Can anyone guide me on how to get her started, or any thing more things i can do to let her spices up her sex life?

halvegare
11-09-2012, 02:48 PM
i talked about it with my gf and she said she was not sure about it but was interested. So i surprised her 1 night with a nice handsome guys and she was big time surprised but we had great fun.

lover8boy
11-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Yes, just invite a guy over to surprise her. She will be turned on, and will not object much when you start the action

MU2202
11-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Thanks bro!
Any more things that i can spices up her sex life? we does too many things, running out of ideas already.

andrepbp
11-09-2012, 03:29 PM
haha.. this is what happened to me..
i had a couple that the female are very shy and the male are keen to have threesome..
so, we took it slow, first up i went there to give some kinky massage..
pretended to be a masseur as my massage not bad..
then from there, and after 2 meeting, one day, while massaging,
i put on armour for bro without she notice and slipped my bro inside after he pussy is wet when we did yoni massage..
then the else, is history~ try it.. ^^

Flamehawk
11-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Bro,bring her to a cinema in the afternoon.ask her to wear sexy without bra n panty.when in the cinema the other guy will sit beside her,in total darkness the stranger will start to feel her,you must also join in to arouse her.then it depend how high she is.my idea work on 3 couple already.if u need help PM me

geckoSG
11-09-2012, 04:25 PM
TS, 2 suggestion to you.

1. Cinema arrangement, you and the other guy watch movie with ur wife, of cos, she is sandwiched between both of u, u start arousing her and show the guy, the guy then participate too. After that, you guys see how things go. Make sure your wife dun scream.

2. Find a guy that you think your wife will be keen, let him flirt with her online first, he will report to you status and outcome. When she is keen on him, then you guys can meet for make out. (Which is the most effective method I've came across)

chnhubby71
12-09-2012, 10:05 PM
delete post

Me Siam Bu
12-09-2012, 10:09 PM
wow interesting lol

chnhubby71
12-09-2012, 10:58 PM
delete post

CuriousCouple
13-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Actually I think the easiest way would be to hook up with another couple.... When your wife realises that there are other couples in this lifestyle it'll help break down barriers.

Just my 2 cents :)

Cheers!
Sir CC

BiRd13
13-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Actually I think the easiest way would be to hook up with another couple.... When your wife realises that there are other couples in this lifestyle it'll help break down barriers.

Just my 2 cents :)

Cheers!
Sir CC

I agreed with bro strongly. My wife and me also engaged another couple for soft swing which lead to 3some (MMF/MFF) slowly, when my wife 'hint' that she's interested in such...

We had a soft swing with this couple... At first, only tried same room petting without exchanging... In the end on that day itself, it became a 'Same Room Sex'... My wife started to have more interest, and we engage a couple of times (with same couple) for Same Room Sex... Slowly after a few session, we started swapping partner... And then tried group sex, and 3some as well...

Till now, we still maintain that way... :)

wally888
13-09-2012, 01:49 PM
One guy in the forum tried blindfold his wife and then invited a handsome guy over to have sex. They had great sex!

ahbey
13-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Hi to all senior,

My wife was a sex loving, we had done all sort of nonsense like bonking against a window naked, blind folded and all sort of things. But she is too shy to try MMF although I know she is dam keen on that. Can anyone guide me on how to get her started, or any thing more things i can do to let her spices up her sex life?

You can start with booking hotel room with 2 single bed .plan and invite another couple for same room sex for the start .... Things will go wild when view both couples Make love on their own .... The minimum end result will be touch each other / blow job or swap partners ....sharing my experience.
Now we are still enjoy this sexion till now...:p

CuriousCouple
13-09-2012, 10:24 PM
I agreed with bro strongly. My wife and me also engaged another couple for soft swing which lead to 3some (MMF/MFF) slowly, when my wife 'hint' that she's interested in such...

We had a soft swing with this couple... At first, only tried same room petting without exchanging... In the end on that day itself, it became a 'Same Room Sex'... My wife started to have more interest, and we engage a couple of times (with same couple) for Same Room Sex... Slowly after a few session, we started swapping partner... And then tried group sex, and 3some as well...

Till now, we still maintain that way... :)

You can start with booking hotel room with 2 single bed .plan and invite another couple for same room sex for the start .... Things will go wild when view both couples Make love on their own .... The minimum end result will be touch each other / blow job or swap partners ....sharing my experience.
Now we are still enjoy this sexion till now...:p

Agree... Generally when it comes to your REAL partner. Your LIFE partner its different. Introducing an FB into the scene is very different from swinging with your wife, your loved one.

For us, we've not done everything.... but we've done quite a bit and it's always with one another. When it comes to surprising your wife, things have a chance to go REAL ugly.

When Lady CC and I first started, she was very unsure and shy. She even thought that I was trying to get rid of her at a time. But we took it slow and communicated through each baby step we took.

Till today we're still communicating on each other's comfort level and for me that's really the KEY. Your partner's trust is in your hands. Let her know she's right to trust you and it can be a beautiful experience!

Cheers!
Sir CC