PDA

View Full Version : Need help from bros... Am I doing this right?

Yaosiukia
11-09-2012, 01:21 AM
I got an ex whom I break up with 2 years ago. Then I got to know my gf not long after that. My ex also got bf after that. We didn't contact for 1 year plus still this year june. She suddenly msg me say she very emotional, ask me go out else she don't know what she will do if depressed.

Fearing for her safety, I decide to go down see what happen. So I meet her at the area outside esplanade. Ask her how she is, etc. Then she told me after me, there was 2 other guys, for a few months and now she single again. Then she hug me suddenly and french kiss me. I was stunned for a while but then push her back. Then I say sorry, I cannot do this and left.

Few days later, while my gf and I was on our way to jcube, she suddenly call again. I quickly zao to toilet, ans the call and ask her what the hell she wants. she say she jin hornee, want me to piak her (let me clarify this, during our past relationship, the most we went is bbbj, i never piak her cos that time she was 17, now she 19).

In the end, I tell her I got gf, she say never mind, she just want me inside her and tempt me with all the horny words like say she want me to shoot inside and she is masturbating now and very wet, etc etc la.. Being a man, I cannot tahan oso.. tell her I will go and think about it. End up that night, i jin horny also, piak my gf but my heart keep thinking about her erotic words...

So one day in july, i met her at her house area while her parents all out. We sat down in her living room and started watching some DVDs, i think it was spiderman 1 or 2 la. then suddenly, she start stripping down and ask me to rub her breast loh. Funny thing was last time her nipple is very small. Like rasin kind, but now they suddenly become so big... so i wondering what cause it to happen too...by the time she unzip my pants, i already hard on liao. cannot tahan. i immediately wear the condom and want to chiong in liao when at this precise moment, i recieve an sms and since my phone wasn't on silent mode, I went to check and saw my current gf send this msg, "我爱你<3 ..."

[update] at that point of time after i unzip my pants, she did gave me bbbj before i wear my cd and it was for around 5 mins... so i feel even more regret because of this...

I see that sms and couldn't bear to continue on. I take out the condom, apologise to my ex and wear everything but she physically try to stop me. In the end, I tell her I really cannot do it and left.

So am I doing the right thing???

Bros, please kindly understand that this really happen and please don't ask me give number or what. I just want to know if I had did the right thing and whether I should tell my gf. I feel jin guilty right now. :(

[update2]: recently, i saw from her fb that she got a boyfriend again..but she kept smsing till now though i didn't reply.. what should i do??

SexyStan
11-09-2012, 01:30 AM
Yao sui! Zzzzz

SammyNewbie
11-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Ahhhh!!!~~~ Gei wo yu bei wang ching shui~~~

*forgets how the rest of the song goes*

whatever123
11-09-2012, 01:34 AM
TS,

When you are posting this, I believe you already know the answer yourself.

By feeling guilty, it's already obvious what's right and what's wrong.

I always believe, do not do things to others, what you don't want others to do to u. Imagine now is your current girl friend with her ex bf, what do you think she should have done?

Deesiaokia
11-09-2012, 02:06 AM
斩草要除根, if u felt guilty then just move on, change number so that she won't be able to contact u further... But if your mind is already fucking her then just follow your heart n Piak her.. End of the day 有因必有果,种什么因就得什么果.Everything is about choice..

Ps: can't stop laughing that giving advise to my "远亲".. Hi yaosiukia, I m Deesiaokia, where is kopi Kia and jiao Kia :D

PeaceWithin
11-09-2012, 02:10 AM
You do sound like you want some sort of affirmative on whether what you did was right (or wrong)...

I've been in similar situations before... and walked away. Yes... of course, I would knock myself against the wall for not taking up the offer. But on the other hand, I know that's the right thing to do...

Obviously your conscience is working up on you. Whatever you do, just make sure you are able to live with your choices. It's as simple as that...

saustin316
11-09-2012, 02:32 AM
dont let your wrong head do the thinking

LovePotion
11-09-2012, 03:26 AM
I didnt have much integrity and loyalty like you, for this i respect your decision

Sometimes its the sex drive and seduction that drives you crazy

So you have to choose over mind or body

I still believe a stable lasting relationship is a more wise investment as christmas is coming, you need someone important to you to past your ocassion

If you cherish your current gf, go tell her the whole story to ease your guilt, since she is your ex. She will forgive you, however I think you hide it from her will be wiser as you will make her think wildly and affect your relationshio

But... telling her will be the most gentleman and honest way to deal with integrity

earnest
11-09-2012, 07:51 AM
If you don't piak her other people will piak her. Your current gf may tell you today that she love you. But will she tell you this for the rest of your life? Life is short just enjoy it as you like it.

Secret7
11-09-2012, 08:52 AM
She got bf still want contact you. You also got gf.

Either she is confused or she is slut. Which one you want? Confused slut?

Bangster
11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
TS, yeah you did the right thing by not piaking her.

The only wrong thing is you didn't snap a pic of her while she was stripping and preparing to climb on you on that sofa and then post it here!!!

littlepok
11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
bro must be a 15 incher...

horny but dangerous, i feel u got it right by rejecting.

if not, after sex she may go find ur gf and say ur bf piak me hard hard last night and say he love me only.

true or not, your gf is not interested.

u got many more safer piaking opportunities outside rather than a mentally unstable one.

i feel u should let your gf know some partial truth. for eg your ex is contacting u but u do not want to lie to her so u tell her. u never meet up with her despite her asking. from now on u will hang up her phone if she ever call.

hunter
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
TS, You are doing the right thing. If you love your GF and want her to become your wife then better becareful.. Your Ex maybe will become desperate or too lonely or want you to marry her, then she will tell your GF about the whole thing.. Then you die...

tryherout
11-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Staying away from her seems difficult for you, could the issues with your current girlfriend the pushing factor? Solve one issue at a time.

Change your number is a drastic move that usually works.

Reoxy
11-09-2012, 11:37 AM
So am I doing the right thing???

You are simply postponing the inevitable. :D

freezetheDB
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
bro TS did the right thing IMHO.

1) The guilty feeling is a clear signal your conscience rejects the idea.

2) u never know bro, no free lunch in the world. Skali the Ex is pregnant and wants a robert to takeover, or she might have some STD and want revenge on men.

nuclearkid
11-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Good job repelling your ex's advances, bro Yaosiukia. The only thing I feel you could have managed better is not to pander to her whims and fancies. There are only how many times you can resist the temptation and you are better off not putting yourself in compromising positions. You gotta learn how to ignore her. She probably knows she has you wrapped around and will just keep coming until you succumb. Keep your distance and good luck.:D

outtalove
11-09-2012, 12:33 PM
I salute you for doing the right thing!

HellGirl
11-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Ahhhh!!!~~~ Gei wo yu bei wang ching shui~~~

*forgets how the rest of the song goes*

I love to sing, want exchange contact then we organise a sbf kbox part session. 给我一杯忘情水让我一天不流泪。:D

Deesiaokia
11-09-2012, 04:33 PM
I love to sing, want exchange contact then we organise a sbf kbox part session. 给我一杯忘情水让我一天不流泪。:D

Correction bro.. Is 换我一夜不流泪。don't Kbox lah, small plus sound system not so good.. Arrange teo heng is better.. Heheheheh

sleepygordon
11-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Emotionally it is very draining to handle 2 at the same time. Trust me, I have been there and it is so tiring in the end.

Yaosiukia
13-09-2012, 05:41 AM
let me clarify some stuff...

that ex of mine only last 6 months but she ish those jin wild.. which is one of the factors why break.
then after hearing so many advice, i think i still better dun say anything to my gf first but now i never reply my ex riao..

btw bbbj will dio taiji bo? jin scared now. :(:eek:

Innocent.
13-09-2012, 06:10 AM
Karma is a bitch.

Why don't you look at this event in a new angle.

Put yourself in the "new BF" shoes.
If your new founded GF is fucking her ex BF behind your back.. What would you do? (Personally I will go whack the guy and dump my gf)

Put yourself in your GF shoes.
If your spouse is fuckinG his ex-GF behind your back.. What would you do?
(I've been there and I went as far as splashing beer on him with 20-30 people looking what's happening, just to throw his face. And even though I have moved on, when Im bored, I go to his Facebook and I tell his new founded GFs what did he do to me previously.)

As a female. I would encourage you to stay away from your ex-GF.
And stay away from all those who encourage you to fuck your ex GF.

Plus like you say she is those wild type, then the more you stay further! You never know who would she be even contacting out there for a fuck.
As a female I congratulate you on walking away overlooking the fact of the 5min BJ you had. But your GF will not be always contacting you. So stay out of trouble.

Unless you are just toying with your present GF.

Sting
13-09-2012, 09:38 AM
You did the right things.

Nothing in this world id free.

You do not know what your ex will do after your sexual contact with her.

Example of her mindset
1. She may be looking a "便宜“ daddy for her kid which you are not the biological father of course.
2. Treat you as a temp bouy. Await for a better one.

When she said that she don't mind you have a girlfriend, she is lying. I do not believe that a girl will like to share a man with other girl secretly. Because she is not married or attached at that moment.

ilikebj
20-09-2012, 06:12 PM
I went through similar incident before.
All this will not end up with happy ending.
Finish your last BJ and "cut" the line bro! :D

itiswhatitis
21-09-2012, 04:50 PM
yaosiukia,

tell u something la. i m married, fucking a divorcee too.....

then my divorcee FB's gf, who s happily married, s now fucking a cook working in a bugis restaurant,

then my 32yrs friendship buddy, jus fucked another man's wife in his car last nite....

so wat does these equates?

enjoy tis song then u ll understand la.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WJpvbCisog

Coffeecans
21-09-2012, 05:16 PM
You did the right thing bro. Salutes.

Looks like you be settling down soon :)

wally888
21-09-2012, 05:22 PM
small bcom big nipple....maybe she had too much sex liao. Lucky u never piak her else she'll bewitch u with sex till u leave your current gf. Seems like your current gf is the wife material, dunn risk your current relationship. TS I think u did the right thing, support!

kittymae
21-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Good job repelling your ex's advances, bro Yaosiukia. The only thing I feel you could have managed better is not to pander to her whims and fancies. There are only how many times you can resist the temptation and you are better off not putting yourself in compromising positions. You gotta learn how to ignore her. She probably knows she has you wrapped around and will just keep coming until you succumb. Keep your distance and good luck.:D

Agreed! Sthg similar happened to friend of mine! He made mistake of being too nice n entertaining the ex- end up she influenced him & kinda turned his life upside down.
Also, From a girl's perspective, ur ex is prob e needy kind (in more than one ways!) it's better to stop now den entertain her attempts to contact u, else u may end up hurting ur current gf n relationship...
My 2 cents worth :)

Krazzie
21-09-2012, 10:43 PM
TS, some will say you are stupid some will say you are good. Just don't regret your decision :)

BUT one thing is confirm guarantee plus chop.... DON'T TELL YOUR GIRL FRIEND. She will understand she will love you more but it will be bad. She will either break up with you immediately or just remind you of this thing everything you two argue in the future.

Some things are just meant to be kept a secret take your guilt as a punishment bah :D

BMW69
21-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Bro just ignore her la. what matters now is your gf. Since she's not giving you blue balls now, why go looking for trouble? Good job on having a conscience. I +1 you

BMW69
21-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Oops. But you need to post something :)

Winter88
22-09-2012, 02:19 AM
Hey bro,

You did the right thing no doubt.

Stay away from your ex as far as possible as much as possible. Alternatively, tell her to stay away from you.

She's perhaps jealous that you are moving on faster than she is.

NOTE: I went through it before, my bf's ex contacted her and offered herself to him. He rejected but of cos, too bad, he told one of his friends and he did not delete his sms, and therefore, i know about it.

I'm hurt deeply and badly by him. And yes, i still remind him of this mistake he made.

sane
22-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Yes u did the right thing. Ur ex seriously sounded like those with hidden agenda. If u fool ard with women like that, 怎么死都不知道。Theres no free lunch in this world.

feilongg2
22-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Be happy with what you have and treasure it now. No good reason to look for unwanted guilt and trouble.

sengseng55
22-09-2012, 09:57 AM
looks like she just needed a sex mate when she's bored...

make it clear if you still wan to continue...

bluewater
22-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Do the right thing man. go for the one u love

asdatasd
02-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Hey bro,

You did the right thing no doubt.

Stay away from your ex as far as possible as much as possible. Alternatively, tell her to stay away from you.

She's perhaps jealous that you are moving on faster than she is.

NOTE: I went through it before, my bf's ex contacted her and offered herself to him. He rejected but of cos, too bad, he told one of his friends and he did not delete his sms, and therefore, i know about it.

I'm hurt deeply and badly by him. And yes, i still remind him of this mistake he made.

If her rejected her and nothing happened then why are you always reminding him? I would actually turn that against you and ask why you don't trust him after that?