PDA

View Full Version : i bit the lip of a fl.. and sucked the blood

king91
09-09-2012, 10:43 PM
while kissing a fl, i was too rough and accidentally bit her lower lip.
it bled.
was kinda sorry, so i sucked on the wound to suck up the blood.
then, stupidly, i drank it.
what are the chances of me getting hiv? :((

sorry this is my first post. i m young man... very inexperienced hope for some guidance ...

its been 3 days since and im fine so far. but im definitely gonna take a test after 28 days.

teli69
10-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Good luck n all the best to bro!

kurios
10-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Wow, you can't be so stupid, right? Blood n saliva tasted so differently.
Hope you learnt your lesson. Luckily, is she gotten bitten not you. So the chance is zero. But don't know your mouth got any cut, or hole if yes, good luck.

Azmodan
10-09-2012, 12:48 PM
what a vampire lol

king91
10-09-2012, 01:40 PM
fuck! means got chance to kena ah?? fuck sia! if my mouth no wounds, still will kena hiv? Assuming she has it

verygreen61
10-09-2012, 01:47 PM
si liao, kana liao

littlepok
10-09-2012, 01:55 PM
seriously she is more worried than u. never know what customers she will encounter on a daily basis. hence many FL do not allow frenching.

unless u got exposed wounds in your mouth, chances are any germs or viruses are killed by stomach acid. good luck

SexyStan
10-09-2012, 01:55 PM
It need not be HIV, but could be other infections (perhaps non-STD even). W/ regards to ur worries on HIV, there is a slight chance:

1. U do not even knw if she's positive to begin w/, so pls dun worry unnecessarily.

2. Even if she is, it depends on her viral load, how much blood u've swallowed & whether u have any open wounds in ur GI tract. Just because you have no wounds in ur mouth that u r aware of, doesn't mean that u truly have no wounds. They can exist in ur mouth and since u've swallowed, ur GI tract as well. Littlepok is right, there is a high chance ur stomach acids (& even saliva) can inhibit e virus. However, that is pretty much dependent on how much u've swallowed, as well as her viral load if she's unfortunately a positive.

Ur best option now, to allay ur worries, is to refrain from further sexual activities & take a HIV test at e 3M mark. 28 days doesn't help really, becoz of e incubation period & docs will still advise u to take 1 more at e said 3M mark. In e meantime, pls do not worry unnecessarily. Ur chance is slight, but to be responsible, u ought to do e test still. Cheers.

king91
10-09-2012, 01:59 PM
shit. im crying already. fuck. :(

MitMit
10-09-2012, 03:12 PM
bro, after the 7th mth u will be ok. every year this is the time vampires come out for blood.

no need hiv test.

flingster
10-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Bro,

Don't worry... even if you got HIV, you are only a carrier...
Your AIDS will only happen after 10 years...
Enjoy from now to 10 years....
Fuck more lady lor..

Mythbuster
11-09-2012, 06:18 PM
it bled.

sorry this is my first post. i m young man... very inexperienced hope for some guidance ...

its been 3 days since and im fine so far. but im definitely gonna take a test after 28 days.
U hero or Dracula :eek:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-09-2012, 07:00 PM
it bled.

According to the vampire-themed fantasy romance series, Twilight, it will take up to 3 pain free days to turn into a yandao or chio bu vampire. However in Bram Stoker's Dracula movie, it was a painful death in becoming a vampire :D And if a vampire sucked blood from HIV patient, the vampire will not get Aids cos vampires don't have blood on their veins as humans and the virus would not infect them. After all, they are undead, so it wouldn't matter to them any way.:D

TS, 1 of the primary routes of HIV transmission is through direct contact between your blood and HIV infected blood. Sucking blood from an HIV patient could cause HIV if the infected blood got inside your blood. Hope it helps ;)

IwasApo
11-09-2012, 08:20 PM
According to underworld, you must find a werewolf to bite u now otherwise you can't walk in the day time anymore.

ol'coyote
11-09-2012, 09:02 PM
According to underworld, you must find a werewolf to bite u now otherwise you can't walk in the day time anymore.

muahahah...

NoFearSg
11-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Bro,

Don't worry... even if you got HIV, you are only a carrier...
Your AIDS will only happen after 10 years...
Enjoy from now to 10 years....
Fuck more lady lor..

I don't agree with the view. TS should be more responsible, abstain from any girls.