PDA

View Full Version : Nurse... im sick...

snoozer
09-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Recently went to sgh to visit my friend. As much as possible, I knoe ppl will not like to go hospital. But this is wht I saw today.
Walking toward the ward, saw this nurse. Wah super pretty. She is abt 24 years old, with tied up hair. Light make up with superb figure. At least a C cup I think. As u noe sgh nurse uniform is white, frm her back. I can see that she is wearing the G. Then all the wild image starts to generate.
Just happen that she is attending the same ward as my friend. Very good. Can see longer.
As I was talking to my friend, she dropped astack of folders, when she squat to pick those up, my friend n I saw the upskirt. OMG!! The red G super turn me on, I look to my friend, both jaw drop. After sometime, decided to go back, as I entered the lift, I realise that the same nurse is in there too. At that time, the lift was quite packed, as she was just standing infront of me, I tried to stand closer to her ass and attempt to pock her. To my surprise, she move further towards me n start to rub me abit. But all these lasted for less than 40 sec. She exited the lift and whink at me. OMG!! I really wanna fuck her big time, but too bad I needa rush off. .

bigmannow
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Bro,

NO problem... i work nearby i'll take over u ..

xxFTOxx
09-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Bro,

NO problem... i work nearby i'll take over u ..

Bahahahaha. Nice one

ajlover
10-09-2012, 10:31 AM
watched too much Jap AV liao lah... according to my nurse FB, the nurses in singapore public hospital are not supposed to wear G or T to work leh.... maybe private hospital do....

waterhorse
10-09-2012, 12:00 PM
watched too much Jap AV liao lah... according to my nurse FB, the nurses in singapore public hospital are not supposed to wear G or T to work leh.... maybe private hospital do....

hahaha

bro you r right, i think maybe TS is "Siao Cheong Nao" :D

pizzaboy
10-09-2012, 02:03 PM
Too much of thisav may disrupt ur daily life... Overdose kills

rob_onny
10-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Bro Snoozer, u need 2 tell her ur hotdog is sick, ur hotdog always salivating & spitting... & u need her 2 exam now b4 it vomits... ;)

snoozer
12-09-2012, 09:00 AM
I dunno abt the regulation but that is the truth leh. Just for sharing.

smooth288
12-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Recently went to sgh to visit my friend. As much as possible, I knoe ppl will not like to go hospital. But this is wht I saw today.
Walking toward the ward, saw this nurse. Wah super pretty. She is abt 24 years old, with tied up hair. Light make up with superb figure. At least a C cup I think. As u noe sgh nurse uniform is white, frm her back. I can see that she is wearing the G. Then all the wild image starts to generate.
Just happen that she is attending the same ward as my friend. Very good. Can see longer.
As I was talking to my friend, she dropped astack of folders, when she squat to pick those up, my friend n I saw the upskirt. OMG!! The red G super turn me on, I look to my friend, both jaw drop. After sometime, decided to go back, as I entered the lift, I realise that the same nurse is in there too. At that time, the lift was quite packed, as she was just standing infront of me, I tried to stand closer to her ass and attempt to pock her. To my surprise, she move further towards me n start to rub me abit. But all these lasted for less than 40 sec. She exited the lift and whink at me. OMG!! I really wanna fuck her big time, but too bad I needa rush off. .

why u don't know how to follow her n chat wit her since she wink at u..so basic thing u can also miss...aiya. tell me which hospital and ward she at...let me do the hooking of her first then since u no courage ot go n talk to her....sorry I may sound offensive...but that's the way if u wanna hook gals and somemore she wink at u....

DegenerationX
12-09-2012, 11:38 AM
sillypore got so pretty nurse meh?? If tell me pretty doctors, yes i believe

mseveninch
12-09-2012, 12:02 PM
I had been staying in the hospital for the past 2 months due to severe condition that I can't move.......awaiting surgery!!!

Everyday is a killing lying down - hopeless.

Lucky thing - there are so many beautiful nurse's of varied size & built around tenting to me...:D

The best part I like most and looking forward each day..... is that -

They clean me.......wash me.....change my hospital cloth's.

They all from Philippines - China - Malaysia & Singapore. Singapore hospital have so many sexy nurse and not forgetting - the laies doctors.......so beautiful!!!!!!!!.........it's killing meeeeeeee!

Currently......still in hospital......somewhere Central!!

keewee
12-09-2012, 03:33 PM
I had been staying in the hospital for the past 2 months due to severe condition that I can't move.......awaiting surgery!!!

Everyday is a killing lying down - hopeless.

Lucky thing - there are so many beautiful nurse's of varied size & built around tenting to me...:D

The best part I like most and looking forward each day..... is that -

They clean me.......wash me.....change my hospital cloth's.

They all from Philippines - China - Malaysia & Singapore. Singapore hospital have so many sexy nurse and not forgetting - the laies doctors.......so beautiful!!!!!!!!.........it's killing meeeeeeee!

Currently......still in hospital......somewhere Central!!

ya bro sometime its still not dat bad if u landed in the right ward where u see a lot of newbie nurses

<<totally>>
12-09-2012, 03:39 PM
ya bro sometime its still not dat bad if u landed in the right ward where u see a lot of newbie nurses

Bro!!! Just to see nurses, must stay warded a bit bohua loh. Why dun go wait at novena mrt station, TTSH, MountE and others, can see till happy.;)

Hardaway1818
12-09-2012, 05:58 PM
camping for more!

kukugun
12-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Maciam av movie haha

zelc
12-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Wow u powerful to the max la bro.... Camping for more

Mikesp
16-09-2012, 12:13 AM
sillypore got so pretty nurse meh?? If tell me pretty doctors, yes i believe