PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend?

BabyLyn
09-09-2012, 02:05 AM
I think I need a boyfriend but guys I meet these days just want me to part my legs for them.

Are there any more decent yet single guys out there these days???

helldarknessqaz
09-09-2012, 02:09 AM
I think I need a boyfriend but guys I meet these days just want me to part my legs for them.

Haha...
No offence to the other bros here...
Don't zap me huh...
But most of them would want you to part their legs for them... :eek:
Anyway, you have better luck else where other than this forum :)

God_9
09-09-2012, 02:13 AM
mai lai la... u're asking such questions in THIS forum??? *facepalm*

Tai_zi21
09-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Sex is part of the relationship isn't it my dear?

But anyway sure u will be getting many pm and intro from many guy!

Gd luck into finding the right one

Tomthefucker
09-09-2012, 02:15 AM
umm...if a bf is not interested in you opening your legs for him, then you better start worrying if he's abnormal.

The important thing is are you rushing to find a bf? Have you met the right one who really loves you, yet?

Take your time to pick THE right one :)

Babyrexx
09-09-2012, 02:16 AM
Hey Sis.. Dun be despaired Oki.. So long as U r persistent. Believe your Sweet Prince Charming will come one day de.. Cheer up k! :p

xxFTOxx
09-09-2012, 02:17 AM
Lolz this is the wrong place to be asking or looking for one imho hahahaha.

But seriously...lets put it this way...most guys are nice. Its just how u manage weed out those with motives and to get the sincere ones. I have a couple of nice guy frens tat will go all out to make their woman happy. And yes they do not sleep ard. But the simple fact on why they are still single is because they are not the top of the town in terms of looks and their body size is not so flattering. Hence always get rejected.

Yeah I hear it all the time women complainign where has all the nice guys gone too. And when the chance arises, they go nice guys are boring....they want 'bad boys'. Sigh sometimes woman quite hard to please u know. Too nice = boring, Not so nice = jerks.

Sorry this may be quite a sexist point of view...but a lot of my close frens were very good guys till they got hurt by the woman they loved. Not to blame women at all but sometimes being nice they get hurt and rejected and labelled as not happening and fun enough.

Well just my thoughts....feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Constructive arguements are always welcomed :D

ahseng00
09-09-2012, 02:21 AM
think prolly its where you meet the guys ba.

hope you are not meeting the wrong guys..

cheersMike
09-09-2012, 02:21 AM
Guess u will get more pm from ppl asking you to part your leg then finding a bf here...... but then again... if u do manage to find a good bf and assuming he doesn't want u to part your leg for him... isnt that weird too?

Samsung118
09-09-2012, 02:25 AM
better to know your bf thru frens or other proper places, rather than clubs.. start off with fren and observe, no point rushing.

ahseng00
09-09-2012, 02:26 AM
i would think she meant looking for a bf and being intimate with him after something emotional develop

Deesiaokia
09-09-2012, 02:48 AM
I need a gf too.. But gals nowadays i meet wan me to part my money for them..
Are there anymore good girls willing to eat bitter with their partner??
What do u say about this TS?

saintdevil
09-09-2012, 02:58 AM
The only way for sex not be on the agenda for a guy when he actually date a woman is that he is either gay or having problems getting it up.

Just got to keep looking for that special someone that knows when to initiate and when to keep his hands to himself.

I am lacking mind simulating conversation with woman which will probably be harder to find.

laksa328
09-09-2012, 03:00 AM

totally agree

Squirters
09-09-2012, 03:04 AM
Dear Sis, i'm single guy. Like to make new friend.
PM me yr ctc please.

evilair
09-09-2012, 03:13 AM
BabyLyn, keep finding and I am sure that you will find one soon. Good luck!

scentbug
09-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Baby, what are you talking about? What's all out there in the singles market are all decent guys.

As the saying goes... 男人不坏女人不爱。好的男人没人爱。
Unless you cannot accept... 好男人丑八怪。坏的男人才会帅。

Neville
09-09-2012, 03:49 AM
PM Facebook please

maxman
09-09-2012, 06:52 AM

But seriously...lets put it this way...most guys are nice. Its just how u manage weed out those with motives and to get the sincere ones. I have a couple of nice guy frens tat will go all out to make their woman happy. And yes they do not sleep ard. But the simple fact on why they are still single is because they are not the top of the town in terms of looks and their body size is not so flattering. Hence always get rejected.

Yeah I hear it all the time women complainign where has all the nice guys gone too. And when the chance arises, they go nice guys are boring....they want 'bad boys'. Sigh sometimes woman quite hard to please u know. Too nice = boring, Not so nice = jerks.

Sorry this may be quite a sexist point of view...but a lot of my close frens were very good guys till they got hurt by the woman they loved. Not to blame women at all but sometimes being nice they get hurt and rejected and labelled as not happening and fun enough.

Well just my thoughts....feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Constructive arguements are always welcomed :D

Damn well said. You hit the nail on its head!!!

Unfortunately many young women, despite being told or advised, still don't learn from their fickle-mindedness about the kind of man they want. I have seen it even in women who are in their early 30s who desperately want a man but not satisfied or have conflict with their choices.

maxman
09-09-2012, 06:58 AM

Haha... This is a kick back to the girls but valid. Men want women to part their legs, women want men to part with their money. Isn't this "trade" as old as the world's oldest profession?

deludedgal
09-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx

"Sorry this may be quite a sexist point of view...but a lot of my close frens were very good guys till they got hurt by the woman they loved. "

er I know a lot of nice girls who gave up on love after meeting so many bad guys and became bad girls, work both ways la..

good guys exist meh? maybe in dreams already. just keep yr one eye open and one eye close. too much for u then dun be together le.

even those who look like shit can be players too la. sorry no offense. same goes for girls. some girls seriously look average but play so hard. dunno for what . must be dumped by some gorgeous guy before.

BabyLynn can find... but if u find from here chances are getting together just for sex and if very unlucky then maybe used sex to get even more things from u like money and other stuff. Look for him in through other channels is better.

durianhead
09-09-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi, guess there is someone suitable for you---> 安公公。
Normal guy sure will like you in terms of face (look), body and character.
Guys who only look for you to part your legs, must be because you also allow them to think that way and act that way. Maybe you are too pretty/sexy that they only think of sex in you or maybe you portray yourself as a high sex drive lady. I don't know.
Guy do does other thing with gal beside sex, but not totally without sex unless 安公公. You have your part to lead them to the thing you wish to do together. Anyway goodluck. My 5 cent worth of advice.😜😜😜

sean69
09-09-2012, 08:24 AM

I dun want u to spread your legs for me.... I prefer to spread it myself... :D

Secret7
09-09-2012, 11:46 AM
I agree with bros make comment already. Here is not right place look for love or ask questions on love. You want decent boy to be your boy friend, go find decent place. Here is indecent place, always talk sex and what not. Guys here only know how to make indecent proposal to girl.

Decent boy got many. Many will fall in love with girl, marry, then think of making love. Sure got. I know many. Not hard to find. Sure.

For you, you must know how to find out which type of guy is what type of guy. Those guys want you to part legs usually after one thing. After do, they become satisfied until the next time then will ask again.

This type, for you, ask them to fly kite. You don't need this type, handsome or not.

But not to worry sis, you will sure find. Keep your self-respect, know yourself. Be comfortable who you are. Sure got people like these qualities. I also look for girls got character, not weak always say yes. Can talk, joke laugh, can become just good friend no need for sex.

All the best, sis!!

Neville
09-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Me... i'm single and straight...

Ooo...but i'm from Malaysia... oh ya, i'm chinese

chnhubby71
09-09-2012, 12:22 PM
delete post

smallkidz
09-09-2012, 12:42 PM
lol. never try to find true love through the net girl... especially this kinda forums?????? and those adults friends finder websites are a big NO NO too~ well i guess many uncles/bros here think likewise as me too.. though we are here for one common reason and are always brainfilled with lust, we've all still got a heart though. i am not literally saying that here, there are no good guys or a good true bf suitable for you lah... but for a long term relationship, i dont think you will want to tell others how you actually get to meet your bf or lie about such simple yet on the other hand emotionally-valuable details.. haa.. good luck on your hunt~!

singlicious
09-09-2012, 01:04 PM
let's be friends! haha. ;)

sucker1122
09-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Wrong forum to start this discussion:D

spidey7
09-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Gals part legs guyz part M doesn't make o both parties indecent.

OnGoingSearch
09-09-2012, 01:53 PM
I have been reading on stories from time to time but only registered myself as a user to start a thread about my own experience which I'm not sure why has not been published...thought moderation would only take days

Anyway, chance upon your thread and juz tot of saying my 2 cents worth. Generally I agree with what most guys have commented, 男人不坏,女人不爱。

As a matter of personal experience, females in my opinion r generally more superficial than males. In my better looking days, I would even have women throwing themselves at me to the extent whereby one can even ask me to be her boyfriend and my reply was even if I agree, it was merely bcoz I can get my dick into one more pussy. I asked her to consider and no surprise, she was agreeable. This was the very same girl who I had listened to her sob stories as a goodie fren but yet showed no interest in me.

To sum things up, all guys wan women to part their legs for them whether there is love involved or not.

However, to have any chance of getting a guy who will not cheat on you and I emphasize any chance not a guarantee, you got to settle with a guy who simply wont have girls throwing themselves at him and doesnt have the finance to go for paid services. The former is much easier to find but the latter is almost impossible given how cheap services can be sought for.

Aethra
09-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Nice guys finish last...

男人不坏,女人不爱。

goodu
09-09-2012, 01:58 PM
if you think u need a bf, most probably u dun need 1. :D

Liveforfun
09-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Looking for a decent bf? There are tons of guy looking for decent gf. Like a lot of bro say, girl long for decent bf and desire a bad one.
Think about this:
Decent guy doesn't dress nice cos they believe in character than appearance. Too well groom attract too many attention which a decent guy doesn't want. Yet girl wants attractive guy who are decent.
Rich guy are hard to find, girl flock to them. So if he has so many choice, why will he pick u who are not even willing to open your leg.
But if he is poor, do you want him.
Find a guy with lesser standard, he might be able to give you a coe call marriage cert but that is no guarantee he doesn't look for open pussy if opty knocks.
Dun think too much and dun look too high, most guy need sex and accept that will make your life better.
I used to be a decent guy that used to believe all the nice good craps. Now I understand that accepting reality and have fun is more than all those false fronts.
Advice from a decent guy turned happy guy

sardaukar
09-09-2012, 02:49 PM

Well said brother

royalblood
09-09-2012, 03:42 PM
girls want money, guys want sex. its an exchange :)

BabyLyn
09-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Just something to say.

I just mentioned I feel like finding one. Doesn't mean I have to of need to. Doesn't mean I will want to find one from here either. It's just a simple question of asking if there are still decent guys out there yet my inbox and friend request gets flooded by tonnes of messages and request to be my friend and offers to be my boyfriend.

I guess these actions Already give me my answer. :)

<<totally>>
09-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Just something to say.

I just mentioned I feel like finding one. Doesn't mean I have to of need to. Doesn't mean I will want to find one from here either. It's just a simple question of asking if there are still decent guys out there yet my inbox and friend request gets flooded by tonnes of messages and request to be my friend and offers to be my boyfriend.

Sis, the proposition of your statement that you have posted is well received by guys who has the initiative. They stepped forward to show the passion and ability to making friends.

The mails they send as seen as the removal of self defense in making friends. Hope you know understand that their actions were a result of a cause.:)

slider_72
09-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Baby, if the photo in your avatar is you, I would want you to part your legs for me too. That's what men are like. Get used to it.

If you want to stop your guy from wanting sex all the time, marry him. Ironic but true.

Merrela
09-09-2012, 06:58 PM
make friends first, know well then be bf la

xxFTOxx
09-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Just something to say.

Hahaha looks like u havent been here long enough to know that a sbf sis here would usually get more attention :) Nothing new ;)

<<totally>>
09-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Bros here are always warm and friendly to making new sis friend. If you find it too overwhelming, maybe post something like :" Application closed already. Any sender get his name on ignore list. " See got anymore want to send in and get their names on your ignore list loh.

But your thread "On the road to sexual discovery" http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=297507 should have more than enough bros pming you and not forgetting those hot pics you posted.

Hope you get to meet you Mr Right.:)

ps: Btw I got go there camped and straight away no more updates. Feed mosquito leh.

DO_YOU_BJ
09-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Just something to say.

I am amazed at ur intelligence level my dear.:confused:
Ur like a seal tat jumped into part of a shark infested sea n asked the sharks, is anyone NOT gonna eat me.:(
So, ur the seal
This forum, tat part of the sea
Almost 99.99% of the population in this forum r the sharks:D
There r still many many good guys n gals out there, just dun go the wrong places looking for them.
A very good example is HERE!
Try a church but not those that ask u to part 10% of ur mthly income la

SammyNewbie
09-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Hehehe... I just think about sex all the time.

I think some guys just hide it well enough ^_~

Now after Taiji Quan tired... but brain still sexsexsexsexsex XD.

Anyway, all the bros say what I want liao. Just that some of them are smoother... like ilikeoldchangkee. I recommend you go and PM him if you want a boyfriend. You sure thing he's very good and nice one :D

lancelim
09-09-2012, 09:21 PM

Well said.

zveron
09-09-2012, 10:06 PM

Your first interaction with friend determine that the future outcome of the interaction. The same people, if you have been introduced via a common friend or business associate, would had very different interaction path with you compared to knowing you via sbf. This first impression effect is very hard to overcome and most people are been guide/mis-guide by this effect. It is extremely hard for human to consciously treat the interaction neutral from the assumption that they have made during the first 5 to 10 second of the initial meeting. And knowing someone from the forum, the only clue is the site, the avatar and maybe your profile. Unfortunately, it seem to have attracted the correct segment of the crowd.

"Decent" guy do come to this forum, but they would not behave decently to you because of this effect. Netting the perfect mate in clubs, Night spot, FL, oversea ONS, etc only happen in drama, because human crave for fantasy and romance. In reality, it wouldn't happen.

DO_YOU_BJ
09-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Baby, if the photo in your avatar is you, I would want you to part your legs for me too. That's what men are like. Get used to it.

If you want to stop your guy from wanting sex all the time, marry him. Ironic but true.
Bro who the veg in ur avatar?
Change new ride liao ah hehehehehe:D

Reoxy
09-09-2012, 10:49 PM
not forgetting those hot pics you posted.

Hmm.. So far I only counted 2 and not exactly memorable.:(

<<totally>>
09-09-2012, 10:51 PM
There r still many many good guys n gals out there, just dun go the wrong places looking for them.
A very good example is HERE!
Try a church but not those that ask u to part 10% of ur mthly income la

••••••• Campaign For Church •••••••

----@------------------@
--@ @ @ ----------- @ @ @ --
.@ @\@/@ @------@ @\@/@ @.
.\@|@|@|@/-...---\@|@|@|@/.
--- \\\|/// --..--------\\\|/// -
---- \\|// --..----------\\|//.--
----- \|/--..---.---------\|/---.
-----=&= ---..--------- =&= ---
------/|\ ------------.---/|\

Flower bouquet prepared and more requests let me know

______________ .======.
_______________ | DYBJ |
_______________ |_____|
_______________ |_____|
______.========' _____'========.
______|________ ____xxxx______ __|
______|______/_;-.__ / _\ _. -;_\___|
______|________`-._`'` _/'`.-' _____|
______'========.`\ ___/`========'
________________| |___/ |
________________| |___/ |
________________|_/-.(__|
________________|_\_._\ |
________________|__\ \`;|
________________|_ > |/_|
________________|__/ //_|
________________|__|// _|
________________|__\(\ _|
________________|__``__|
________________|______|
________________|______|
________________|______|
________________|______|
_\\ _ _ _\\| \// |//_\\| \// |//_ _ \// _
^ ^ `^`^ ^`` `^ ^` ``^^` `^^` `^ `^

Supporter for Bro DO_YOU_BJ

:D

DO_YOU_BJ
09-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Supporter for Bro DO_YOU_BJ

:D

Support lan sai la bro
U wan to die rite lolzzzzzzzz
But very creative ;)

SexyStan
09-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Just something to say.

Well sis, no offence intended but IMHO, u posted e question to get a response from e floor. This is a forum after all. Unfortunately, one just simply can't limit e response to only e ones that he/she seek, unless u have a committee looking into doing so, like the National Conversation; those PMs u received were foreseeable.

U posted a rhetorical question really. I'm pretty curious about e answer u seek to find? Yes, they exist, would be a fact. Would no appease u more then?

<<totally>>
09-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Hmm.. So far I only counted 2 and not exactly memorable.:(

Wa liu oi, got 2 pics better than no pics loh.
You got see Bro DYBJ signature? 人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少 :D
People 有心放两张给你止痒,你还要要求多多:mad:

DO_YOU_BJ
09-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Wa liu oi, got 2 pics better than no pics loh.
You got see Bro DYBJ signature? 人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少 :D
Dage <totally>> buay gum liao lor like tat, use my signature to side swipe people:rolleyes:

<<totally>>
09-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Support lan sai la bro
U wan to die rite lolzzzzzzzz
But very creative ;)

Nbcb loh!!! Make untill my eyes squinted. More than 2 spaces also 2 spaces. Draw out = want my life. Preview post = fainted, edited out = hallelujah:p

SammyNewbie
09-09-2012, 11:13 PM
There was one girl that didn't interest me sexually.

She invested and taught me quite abit, cause I was a bundle of talent and willing to learn at my job, and had a significant bit of potential. I remember I was not interested in her sexually, but I was very comfortable around her.

She brought out the best in me, and when I was with her, sex wasn't on my agenda. I would admit that at a point of time where I was in a confused state due to lots of things happening, I did consider bedding her from that tension.

But I could never follow through that fantasy cause I respected her too much. She knew I liked her, but subtly hinted to colleagues that I should 'find a nice gal' instead. Needless to say, this was not something that had a happy ending.

I would say I've moved on to other places... and most of the time when I see an ok woman... I'm like sexsexsexsexsex... and I've mostly forgot about her and no longer think of her but when you talk of non sexual female relations, she ocassionally pops into my mind.

I shall stop now cause I'm getting into an emo state rather than the noisy sexsexsexsex state I am in when I am with my friends and full of BS.

<<totally>>
09-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Dage <totally>> buay gum liao lor like tat, use my signature to side swipe people:rolleyes:

I'm 小弟 <<totally>>,大哥Reoxy will know I am joking with him one.:o
大哥DO_YOU_BJ can dun like that call me, I scared my life not strong enough, 会折福折寿的:(

SammyNewbie
09-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Wah lao... stupid non editable function and moderation. Cannot completely edit my thoughts that are coming out in a clutter.

I had just meant to say that non-sexual relations are possible but hard to find. So I think just gotta accept sexsexsexsexsex in most relations.

slider_72
10-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Bro who the veg in ur avatar?
Change new ride liao ah hehehehehe:D

No lah. It's the photo of one of the Korean FL from FL dome 3. Fucked her once and was totally mesmerized by her beauty. After that decided to use her photo as my avatar.

royalblood
10-09-2012, 12:56 AM
koped this quote from a drama i watched a few years ago:

女人:漂亮的不下厨,下厨的不温柔, 温柔的没主见,有主见的没女人味,有女人味的会乱花钱,不会乱花钱的不会打扮,会打扮的不放心,放心的肯定 不能看

男人: 有才华的长得丑,长得帅的不会赚钱,会赚钱的不顾家,顾家的没出息,有出息的不浪漫,浪漫的靠不住,靠得住 的肯定是个窝囊废

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 02:07 AM
koped this quote from a drama i watched a few years ago:

女人:漂亮的不下厨,下厨的不温柔, 温柔的没主见,有主见的没女人味,有女人味的会乱花钱,不会乱花钱的不会打扮,会打扮的不放心,放心的肯定 不能看

男人: 有才华的长得丑,长得帅的不会赚钱,会赚钱的不顾家,顾家的没出息,有出息的不浪漫,浪漫的靠不住,靠得住 的肯定是个窝囊废

条件分很多种,但绝对没有十全十美的女人!
There are lots of conditions but no prefect 10.

漂亮的不会下厨 Pretty ladies often cannot cook
会下厨的不温柔 Able to cook often savage
温柔的没主见 Meek ladies lack of independence

有主见的没女人味 Self-determination ladies lack of femininity
有女人的会乱花钱 Feminine ladies often not thrifty
不会乱花钱的不会打扮 Thrifty ladies lack of the ability to dress up
会打扮的不放心 Able to dress up ladies gave man insecurity
放心的肯定不能看 Man is secure about their half most likely CMI

拥有两种以上就是好女人,三种以上就是极品,四种以上就是一个挑战

Woman who possess at least 2 points are good catch, 3 points are rare and 4 points and above are highly challenging.

holedriver
10-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Decent guys are rare and most have been taken. And you can't find them here.

Reoxy
10-09-2012, 10:07 AM
人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少 :D

Actually my motto is almost the same:

如果我得到的多,我就会计较的少.:D

贪心是人的本性。;)

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 10:17 AM
actually my motto is almost the same:

如果我得到的多,我就会计较的少.:d

贪心是人的本性。;)

兄长那样解释就如一针见血,身为小弟的我恍然大悟,茅塞頓開. 真的是一言惊醒梦中人啊!:d

see see only
10-09-2012, 10:31 AM
如果我得到的多,我就会计较的少

Master Reoxy ...

Another great words from you ... :eek: which will be used by me very often from now on ... (hopefully no "copy right") :D:p

royalblood
10-09-2012, 12:07 PM
条件分很多种,但绝对没有十全十美的女人!
There are lots of conditions but no prefect 10.

漂亮的不会下厨 Pretty ladies often cannot cook
会下厨的不温柔 Able to cook often savage
温柔的没主见 Meek ladies lack of independence

有主见的没女人味 Self-determination ladies lack of femininity
有女人的会乱花钱 Feminine ladies often not thrifty
不会乱花钱的不会打扮 Thrifty ladies lack of the ability to dress up
会打扮的不放心 Able to dress up ladies gave man insecurity
放心的肯定不能看 Man is secure about their half most likely CMI

拥有两种以上就是好女人,三种以上就是极品,四种以上就是一个挑战

Woman who possess at least 2 points are good catch, 3 points are rare and 4 points and above are highly challenging.

wah your CSI skills really tok gong.

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 01:10 PM
wah your CSI skills really tok gong.

Not really lah. I'm new to CSI.:o

DeeDaDee
10-09-2012, 02:33 PM
TS, I don't need you to part your leg, just have doggie style will do. Can you PM me your ctc?

singlicious
10-09-2012, 04:34 PM
of course there are nice guys out there. it's just not your time yet. don't give up searching, and don't give up loving. you may get hurt, but who knows that good guy might just be the one consoling you? :)

BUT, all you ladies only notice badasses. I've always been a good guy in the past, end up they fell for the badasses and thus, getting hurt. with me friend-zoned.

looking far is good. but sometimes, the one who loves you might just be beside you. cherish before they're gone.

freezetheDB
10-09-2012, 04:40 PM
maybe TS can try to find a bf in the library

lysw82
10-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Actually still got decent guys lurking around in forum juz too shy nia...
Come here 1 mostly is chk for ooen legs, but there r others lurking around. Juz that need to open eyes big big n explorr

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Actually still got decent guys lurking around in forum juz too shy nia...
Come here 1 mostly is chk for ooen legs, but there r others lurking around. Juz that need to open eyes big big n explorr

Oh, Self Promoting Tatic Detect:)

littlepok
11-09-2012, 11:11 AM
the worst place to look for guys who do not need u to open legs, stupid questions and thread. see that TS do not answer, just tease cock and her PM got bursted.

so how, anyone went to play catching or merry-go-round with TS liao? no sex or anything

Confidante
11-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Agree, TS having a good laugh at all the response and attention he or she got.

<<totally>>
11-09-2012, 01:28 PM
the worst place to look for guys who do not need u to open legs, stupid questions and thread. see that TS do not answer, just tease cock and her PM got bursted.

so how, anyone went to play catching or merry-go-round with TS liao? no sex or anything

Bro littlepok, you remind me of a game I use to play during my younger days. Block Catching!:D Running up and down the stairs, sprinting across the corridors and siamming aunties that took brooms to chase us off. Those were really the days missed!

littlepok
11-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Bro littlepok, you remind me of a game I use to play during my younger days. Block Catching!:D Running up and down the stairs, sprinting across the corridors and siamming aunties that took brooms to chase us off. Those were really the days missed!

ya the innocent days of no sex or legs opening. i think that's what TS wants la. play catching, swing, play fingers, zero-point, pepsi cola 123, hopscotch etc. maybe play country flag rubbers.

anyone game can contact TS (assume PM nv burst)

WhisperingWind7
11-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Don’t worry if you’re single. God is looking at you right now, saying, “I’m saving this one for someone special" ;)

spidey7
20-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Sis eventually ur bf when found will get u to part ur legs one way or another. This is part n parcel o life.

perfection89
21-09-2012, 08:05 AM

the difference between a boyfriend and a guy who want you to part leg is this.

The boyfriend will stay even after that and take care of you the same way as before you part your leg for him, whereas the other type will MIA after you gave it to him...

Problem, which I think you may had, is the places you find such guys.

It's like if a guy want a wife, but he go geylang find... something wrong don't you think? :D

Suckmedry
21-09-2012, 08:41 AM
u must b quite chio n attractive to make guys wanna bed u

naturegreen
21-09-2012, 08:49 AM
u must b quite chio n attractive to make guys wanna bed u

You are making all da guys fantasize bout you now... :D

Zwbff
21-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Just something to say.

Cmon sister, please tell me you are not gullible to come this forum for the purpose of expecting some guy to court your heart using poetry and flowers without asking you to spread your legs?! What do you think guys are?! All Mr Roberto?!

Throughout my years of life, i have seen many girls, young or old asking and seeking decent man, yet when they gotten themselves one, cheats and break their hearts. What is this crap siah. Superb joke of my life. I myself is also one of the so call decent men in the past, cheated and raped of my innocence that decency is only reserved to the woman who deserves my true heart. And when will that happen? Even i myself doesn't know anymore.