PDA

View Full Version : Maybe, Make me your FB?

36F-23-36
08-09-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm back again! Still can't really understand this FB thing..Perhaps different men have different expectation of it.

Tell me please..
1. Why do you want a FB and not a committed relationship?
2. What is your rules for a FB relationship?
3. What's your criteria in searching for a FB?

You may reply here or email me at [email protected]
Sincere answers will get a date with me and maybe ultimately, make me your FB??

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16581/165814875530abb029af844842ba1ce93bbe73b0.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16581487&showlnk=0)

royalblood
08-09-2012, 10:40 PM
no jealousy.
don't need to spend a lot of time together so we can have our own lives while getting satisfied physically and emotionally.
i don't believe in everlasting love.
both parties know what they want in a FB relationship.

meet up only when both parties are available.
not too clingy although some gfe is preferred.

does not smoke when with me.
reasonable age gap.
must be a person i'm attracted to.
open with the number of ongoing sex partners (preferably only one FB at a time)

atlarg
08-09-2012, 11:11 PM
great to c u back...
tout u have given up this sence all togather since u have found us..
any way for ur question..
its all boils down to both parties lift style and thats into the freedom and yet still into the sensual companion need

Cuntworth
08-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Yr blog is restricted??:confused:

s2020s80
09-09-2012, 12:16 AM
yr blog only restricted to invited ppl... can u invite me>>:D

PutItIn
09-09-2012, 01:06 AM
1. One of the main reasons I want a FB rather than a committed relationship is because I'm still quite young and not financially stable. I can't bring myself to say that I love and cherish a girl but cannot look after her at all; and in Singapore, no money no talk. I'm still in university and wants to have a stable job before going into a committed relationship. I'm not saying that I won't love my FB; the feelings between FBs should be a different kind of affection.

Also, I believe having a FB is a way to better learn about the opposite gender. This will also help both parties in future when we meet someone we wish to have a committed relationship with.

2. A FB relationship should be one where there is no stress but also one where there is respect for each other. Both should be fun-loving but boundaries to be established as well. FBs should never interfere with each other's lives, but that said, I feel that it shouldn't be just about sex. FB=Friends with benefits, so if needed, the friends component has to kick in as well.

3. Personally, the two most important criteria I feel that I'm looking for in a FB is honesty and straightforwardness. If there is anything, both parties should not beat around the bush but instead be frank and open to each other.

This is my sincere reply, thanks for reading.

EDIT: Sadly, I never had a FB before, lol!

Dumboy
09-09-2012, 01:53 AM

Not much confidence in relationships, having seen too many failed ones around me but not saying that I do not want to have a steady gf. Commitment means making a lot of sacrifices I guess but I would if I find the right gal.

An FB to me is more like we can satisfy our wants in bed.

Mainly discretion as we do not want to disturb our private lives.

Can be friends as well.
Can click mutually and have rapport.
Love sex!!!

Thanks for looking, hope you find your right FB!

lawking
09-09-2012, 03:46 AM
Afraid of getting hurt in a committed relationship so would rather not commit.
Rather have a FB and get satisfied physically and emotionally without any changes to my current lifestyle

discreet and not to sticky

Able to click that's all =).

Neville
09-09-2012, 03:51 AM
PM me your facebook please....

Ichigowaffles
09-09-2012, 04:20 AM
Initially I wanted a sex partner who enjoys sex, pampers me and fills my love hole.
I didn't want any strings attached cus I wasnt ready for any serious relationship after my last break up.
Just wanted fun and companionship that dun interfere my work

Not applying to be your FB cus I have found a person that I loved
Wishing you luck in ur search and have fun in the process

Reoxy
09-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Support Big Neh Neh.:D

prosolutions
09-09-2012, 10:35 AM
I'm back again! Still can't really understand this FB thing..Perhaps different men have different expectation of it.

Tell me please..

You may reply here or email me at [email protected]

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16581/165814875530abb029af844842ba1ce93bbe73b0.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16581487&showlnk=0)

so where is the application form?

ethanlee
09-09-2012, 11:48 AM
i think what matters most is what are u looking for.

MountainPenguin
09-09-2012, 12:06 PM
seriously TS, up to now i still cant understand the mechanism, tricks and traits of FB.

How can it ever works ?????

Morally ok ?????

Maybe values have changed

singlicious
09-09-2012, 12:58 PM
hi! I'm Nick. Chinese 22 this year.

1 - not rdy to commit yet. haven't found a stable career. but I'm working though.
2 - hmmm, meet up only when both is available? and not being pushy.
3 - as long as not voluptuous. hehe. I don't mind boobs size like typical guys. large tattoos is a plus point. ^^ and looks matter of course. I won't demand a hot model like face. just presentable will do. :)

goodu
09-09-2012, 02:02 PM
I will be straight and honest.

Tell me please..
- For the thrill and excitement. A committed relationship too stressful?
- When you want it, I be there. When I want it, you must be there too. Other that it, we are not there for each other.
- Decent look, fuckable, enjoy intimate moments together.

:cool:

spidey7
09-09-2012, 02:31 PM
36-23-36, any t&c for being ur FB?

SonyPlaystation
09-09-2012, 05:24 PM

Because I'm not sure whether I can commit into a relationship or rather no confidence. So I will not start a relationship and in the end break the others party heart. Of course a fb helps to satisfy emotionally rather than physically. An fb is just like a good friend from my perception that can share stories and also happiness, of course not crossing the line into each other personal life

My one rule is: the relationship will not affect either party personal life

Searching for someone in my age group will be good but not necessary. Able to hold conversation and most importantly good good sex

CHEEHONGKIA
09-09-2012, 05:25 PM

Standing at 1.60m, weighing at 70kg.
I may seem to be over weight, but I dont think so.
What do you think?

70kg no neh damn jia lat already :D u like dee ba?:D

SibeyHoKan
09-09-2012, 06:20 PM
weight doesnt mean anything lah ....

maybe her 2 neh neh @.@ already weight 18 kg liao so she only 52kg nia...

acceptable....

:D

Reoxy
09-09-2012, 10:23 PM
70kg no neh damn jia lat already :D u like dee ba?:D

Huh? Did I support wrong neh neh?:(

weight doesnt mean anything lah ....

maybe her 2 neh neh @.@ already weight 18 kg liao so she only 52kg nia...

acceptable....

Heng Heng Sia... Still a big Neh Neh. :D

Support Big Neh Neh.

fu3rzas
10-09-2012, 01:34 AM
good luck to all the guys that apply including me, hahahas

demonorc
10-09-2012, 09:57 AM

Well.. It depend on your definition of a FB? To me, a FB is someone that I will care and cuddle. She is not someone that you just meet her to fuck and then drop her home. It could be just dinner or movies or a mahjong sessions with her or my friends.

FB is also someone who keeps you company and at the same time,you keep her company. Maybe she does not want a committed relationship due to some situation that she is in.

Sometimes, a committed relationship is the luxury of some of the bros or sis can afford.

I will defintely celebrate her Birthday with her. That is without any doubts because it is an important day for her.

Honesty is inportant as well as there is no pointing lying and let the FB fall in love and then disappoint her. It is a long term relationship.

There is always communication and discussion. Sometimes discuss her problems and sometimes my problems.

As long as we can chat,enjoy each other company, have interest in the places we chill out. I think I have a low criteria ,however, I always believe in everything starts as friends and will slowly progress into something more.

see see only
10-09-2012, 10:08 AM

Wow ... let me try :D

FB si bo .... :rolleyes: my opinion ;)

Everything a couple does and feels... except for responsibilities ......... :confused:

kyzor
10-09-2012, 11:14 AM
I want fb because I can have many friends. my friends all ask me why I no fb. 2012 already lah. even my ahma have fb.

my criteria of fb relationship is you must be pretty or at least put model picture as your profile picture. even if you are 80 yrs old, u can pretend you are 18. And remember this is only an FB relationship, so no meet up ok?

profmoody
10-09-2012, 11:18 AM
1. Less stressful
2. Meet up only when available
3. Loves sex

MitMit
10-09-2012, 11:22 AM
I want fb because I can have many friends. my friends all ask me why I no fb. 2012 already lah. even my ahma have fb.

my criteria of fb relationship is you must be pretty or at least put model picture as your profile picture. even if you are 80 yrs old, u can pretend you are 18. And remember this is only an FB relationship, so no meet up ok?

Wah! ur ahma also hv fb ah? :eek:

u know what are they talking abt or not??? :D

BigBoy2
10-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Application send.... Hope that I am not too late.....

waterhorse
10-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Dear TS

only one answer, tats - FREEDOM :)

flowbow
10-09-2012, 01:07 PM

Hahahahaha!!! *like*!!! Wait let me up you one small point. :D

AmeShin
10-09-2012, 02:25 PM

Not ready for a relationship
Do not wanna get hurt
Neither wanna hurt the other partner when I am not ready for commitment

Mutual respect and freedom
Listening ear
More rules can be established if necessarily desire by both partners

Thin, plump maybe but not fat
Decent looking
Acceptable character, not arrogant ppl
Chattable

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 04:23 PM

Before I can go into my expectation of a FB. I do wish to inform you that this is my personal POV and it does not necessary stand for a representation of the male community.

There are areas which I do need your opinion so that I can proceed as to explain your questions. I seek to release you from that agony state you sounded you might be in. To answer you to my best capability it is my top most priority to identify the concerns and constraints of the issue. I must looked at things the way you see, felt the way you feel and think the way your thoughts are and that is going to need you to help me pointing at whatever directions it might be.

Hence with everything discovered, then will I be able to flush those doubts out of your system. I did notice that there are 3 questions that you have pointed out and wished them to be answered. If you have anymore questions, feel free to send it over and I have them answered.

Feel free to point out if you have doubts along the way while reading this post.

General description of a FB to me
A person who is not your gf/wife but a sex partner whom you have sexual relations, on the mutual understanding that you both want sex and nothing more. This type of relationship feeds on the sexual needs rather than the typical emotional type that required quality time together, remembering special occasions, sweet words of love to remind that you have not forgotten her.

Tell me please..

It is because she is almost the same as a girlfriend except that the relation outside the room will be deemed condemned by others. For not losing her, FB is the only way to maintain the relationship. It is liked a best friend that understand you so well and able to provide what a gf/wife does but not minding the status as it is just a name and the commitment to maintain it.

Another important reason is as a FB, I will naturally be loving you the way you deserved to get and not as just an other sex tool. The emotional demands of your is during the making out session and i do owe you a favor in a way. The BIG O for a woman is love.

After all this is said, FB exist due to either of us is not single and if there is a chance at any instances both of us are carrying the single plate. To try out as lovers as an answer to whatever doubts we have is great. I do not have any objections unless you have.

What is yours is mine.

Hosting expenses whoever initiated, but you can hint and I will do the asking.;)

Never try to peek into each other phone as a form of respect.

When calls are answered, never attempted to sabotage regardless who the caller is.

Pics and videos with no face shown to identify will be the biggest limits.

If really there is a time for us to go separate direction or a need to stop the relationship, do it in a quiet and graceful manner.

Bottom line is respecting each others' privacy.

Able to hold a conversation by not giving 1 word answer.

If you are able to accept me as one, most likely I will be able to accept for who you are. I make a comparison to reference of myself.

A Rough Idea
I do not get to wake up seeing your face and got scared till my balls go shrinking. (Normal-looking guy cfm not YTK)
Weight of 75kg and above. ( 89 kg)
Height 1.3 m below. (1.8 m)
Age above 18 and below 45.(32 chinese)

Hope I did explain and answered you.

Cheers

Reoxy
10-09-2012, 04:26 PM
a rough idea
i do not get to wake up seeing your face and got scared till my balls go shrinking. (normal-looking guy cfm not ytk)
weight of 75kg and above. ( 89 kg)
height 1.3 m below. (1.8 m)
age above 18 and below 45.(32 chinese)

hope i did explain and answered you.

Cheers

预祝你马到功成!:d

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 06:36 PM
预祝你马到功成!:d

Haha. I wrote it for the sake of making it look complete.:D Another effort writing job loh. 1 post knn make me edit 4 times before I felt it at least can let people see.:(

My standard of writing and presentation really dropping liao.

MdmVodka
10-09-2012, 08:07 PM

Haha, big neh neh sure see you

MdmVodka
10-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Haha. I wrote it for the sake of making it look complete.:D Another effort writing job loh. 1 post knn make me edit 4 times before I felt it at least can let people see.:(

My standard of writing and presentation really dropping liao.

Hmmm, but honestly, I tot your reply was very to the point. Lol!

Reoxy
10-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Haha, big neh neh sure see you

My purpose is not to let Big Neh Nehs see me.

My purpose is to see Big Neh Nehs.

Can I see yours?:D

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Hmmm, but honestly, I tot your reply was very to the point. Lol!

Who does I have here?
Sis MdmVodka. That's really so heart warming and shocking as to receive your lovely compliments. Thks!! Looks like those effort did paid off.

______@
____@ @ @
_@ @\ @ /@ @
_\@|@| @| @ /
__ \ \ \ | / / / ☆∴.*·*·。.☆....·。.∴*‧..☆∴.*·*·☆.
____\ \ | / / *★ ┬┬┬┴┬┴┬┴ Thank You ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┬ *★.
_____\ \|// ★ ___╭—╦—╦—╦╦—╦—╦—╦—╦—╮ _____ ★
______\|/ ★_____|M|D|M|V|O|D|K |A|_____★
_____=&= ‘*____╰—╩—╩—╩╩—╩—╩—╩—╩—╯______*‘
______/|\ ☆∴.*··。.☆....·。*‧..☆∴.*·*·☆。.☆

Returning you a bouquet of rose for those much appreciation comments.

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 11:58 PM
my purpose is not to let big neh nehs see me.

My purpose is to see big neh nehs.

Can i see yours?:d

可以了吗 ,大哥? 还要再大吗?

( • 人 • ) :d

Noob101
11-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Hi!
Why you want a FB and not a committed relationship?
What's the point of having FB when you need to be committed?
1) To me, FB is for people who have high sex drive and they find that their partners can't satisfy them enough.
2) to find fun & excitement in their lives.

What is your rules in a FB relationship?
1) no string attached.
2) no interference of each other's personal life even if you are married or attached. No feelings involve(other den sexually attracted)
3)don't give problem.

What's your criteria for searching a FB?
1) hard to say. As long as I'm comfortable. :)

Happy555
11-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Any bros here managed to get TS?

kyzor
11-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Hahahahaha!!! *like*!!! Wait let me up you one small point. :D

Ty sis flow :D

SammyNewbie
11-09-2012, 09:56 AM
I also want to see :D

Da Faq man... I thought only americans from other countries were so bo liao as to impersonate nicks. Now I know here also got this kind of people... and I know who ;)

Ladyrain
11-09-2012, 10:50 AM
______@
____@ @ @
_@ @\ @ /@ @
_\@|@| @| @ /
__ \ \ \ | / / / ☆∴.*·*·。.☆....·。.∴*‧..☆∴.*·*·☆.
____\ \ | / / *★ ┬┬┬┴┬┴┬┴ thank you┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┬ *★.
_____\ \|// ★ ___
╭—╦—╦—╦╦—╦—╦—╦—╦—╮ _____ ★
______\|/ ★_____
|m|d|m|v|o|d|k |a|_____

_____=&=
‘*____╰—╩—╩—╩╩—╩—╩—╩—╩—╯
______*‘
______/|\ ☆∴.*··。.☆....·。*‧..☆∴.*·*·☆。.☆

好美啊! :) :)

<<totally>>
11-09-2012, 01:12 PM
好美啊! :) :)

Thks. <※ I also steady one, I give you a slightly smaller version.

Cold hard words but after using some colors, those words will transform into something that feels warm and with passion.

Some thinks is a waste of time, I think this is called “有心”. :D

TS have not say anything yet still. Later she may angry of me,due to hijacking her thread to impress people. Lolz. Take your time to go through the replies from other brothers, if you like mine, I'm sure you will reply.:cool:

Demonium
11-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Hi Lady B,

Tell me please..

Am already in a relationship but due to HSD, would look for a FB partner that share the same urges thus mutualy satisfy each other's hunger without affecting their normal lives...

To give each other Space and Time - only when both available so as not to affect the discretion.

To not stick to each other - discreet to protect both parties' loved ones

Practice Safe Sex as Fun does not mean ending up getting hurt or affected.

Both are mutual willing parties, open and adventurous. Respect Each other's normal lives & space. We are human and not some advertisement thus mutual respect and comfort is important.

Hope we can chat soon dear..;)

Ladyrain
11-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Thks. <※ I also steady one, I give you a slightly smaller version.

Cold hard words but after using some colors, those words will transform into something that feels warm and with passion.

Some thinks is a waste of time, I think this is called “有心”. :D

TS have not say anything yet still. Later she may angry of me,due to hijacking her thread to impress people. Lolz. Take your time to go through the replies from other brothers, if you like mine, I'm sure you will reply.:cool:

Thank you totally! ;)
First flower I received from fellow samsters here! Small one but really sweet!
I guess thread starter found her man already perhaps.

Reoxy
11-09-2012, 02:21 PM
可以了吗 ,大哥? 还要再大吗?

( • 人 • ) :d

这个嘛... 我的 Standard 可是 D Cup 以上的... :D

Do you have that size?

<<totally>>
11-09-2012, 11:44 PM
这个嘛... 我的 standard 可是 d cup 以上的... :d

do you have that size?

Bro reoxy, you want confirm have leh. But cannot key here. print screen for you to enjoy liao.

http://i.imgur.com/8jvQf.jpg

Big a not!! wahahah!!

<<totally>>
12-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Thank you totally! ;)
First flower I received from fellow samsters here! Small one but really sweet!
I guess thread starter found her man already perhaps.

Really meh! Maybe that type 1st one ba. Normally is the @}--,--'-- type. But I think too normal alright so intro new type loh. Haha!

Find already then wish her all the best. I'm here for a bigger reason. :D

CuriousTricia
12-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Good luck sis!

Demonium
12-09-2012, 08:56 AM
All the best in your search.....

keigo300
13-09-2012, 03:30 AM
Thought of visiting your blog...too bad only invited user only =(

1stTR
13-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Here u go.....

Not every decision we make must have a reason. Especially when there's intimacy & luscious factors involved.

No rules is my rules. If comfortable, just do it. Otherwise, just end it.

Comfortable and can communicate at the same level.

Above are my views. All the best to your search.

69lover69
13-09-2012, 03:11 PM
1. Satisfactions
2. No rules
3. No criteria

Jon86
13-09-2012, 03:55 PM
1. Fullfill both parties needs in individual and at the same time remain who u are at your position.
2. Agreement between u and me, as long there is no one gets hurt.
3. Tell u later.

Kyoruxx
27-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Free sex and that it.......

HowBohBuckSai
27-09-2012, 10:17 AM
vacancy still open ?

Curious0932
24-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Still looking for FB ? Available here

Diggee
25-10-2012, 12:37 AM
It's FREEEE!!!!

raebot
25-10-2012, 08:06 PM
1) My character.

2) Be myself, be yourself

3) Behave urself and behave myself.

yawnzzz
26-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Gal, u got too good criteria to find FB here.. You can just go club and fish for good one.. I tried fishing once at Zouk and this guy is freaking rich staying in a big terrace house and only in his late 30s..

mrbeans
24-03-2013, 04:34 PM
still available?