PDA

View Full Version : Best Condom

agogo
08-09-2012, 08:09 PM
What is the best condom around? Dont just state brand e.g Durex, I wanna know what is the best type around?

nk8210
09-09-2012, 02:58 PM
U wan thick or thin? Favoured or plain? My good may not be your good.

Generally okamoto is a good choice. Skin thin.... good as raw... 002 series

Sent from GT-N7000

agogo
09-09-2012, 04:38 PM
thin and flavourable?

grungerock
09-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Use plastic bag and rubber band

g_aberlado
09-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Can remember the name but its the 0.02 thin. Super like not wearing anything at all say my FB.

Goatslooter
09-09-2012, 07:40 PM
i think the best is just have a spray on the head and form a layer of elastic film? anyone can invent this? the sale sure top of the world?:D:D

sleepygordon
09-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Okamoto Condoms 3mms

<<totally>>
09-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Corn style condom

http://i.imgur.com/bholz.jpg

Cfm power!!:D

arohong
09-09-2012, 09:30 PM
I like Durex Performa, has something that numbs abit n makes me last longer.

han2000
09-09-2012, 09:56 PM
003 confirm the best!

camoman
09-09-2012, 09:59 PM
I use Durex Fetherlite Ultima.

As good as raw but not as dry as Okamoto. I'm not sure if Okamoto still dry nowadays.

wally888
09-09-2012, 10:00 PM
condom with pattern outside one, makes the gal more horny :eek: :D

Alf1977
10-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Okamoto 0.03 is the best for me.. So thin I feel like wearing nothing...

Recently, I saw akamoto real fit 0.03 without reservoir to collect the sperms( that extra rubber at that pop out at the tip) wondering if that would cause the condom to burst since no reservoir present??

Any bro tried this before? The one without the reservoir one.

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I like Durex Performa, has something that numbs abit n makes me last longer.

Remember dun take out liao and straight go into the puss, later your puss also numb.:D

justdifferent
10-09-2012, 11:18 AM
there is no "best". it depends on personal preference, so you should do a little testing yourself. (afterall condoms don't cost much)

some people prefer the durex performa - as it 'numbs' you, and is rather thick, so you can last longer. some bros who can already last longer dont like it as there is not much feeling.

my personal favourite though, is okamoto 0.02. to me, it has the closest feeling to raw sex.

on a side note, some women do like the durex ribbed condoms as they can feel the durex dots and ribs, but that too, is also personal. also, the ribs and dots don't really enhance feeling for the guy.

Alf1977
10-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Is there 0.02 for Okamoto? If 0.03 already so thin like wearing.. I bet 0.02mm is even thinner... Anyone tried the Okamoto without reservoir one?? Can confirm it won't break..

I may not know the best .. But I know one of the cheapest flavoured condoms selling in Singapore .. 144 pieces at $27+, normal thickness with strawberry flavour .. If bros here f a lot but don't want waste too much on rubber yet want protection, can consider getting this 144 pieces from dsc clinic. By the way, the big box consists of 12 boxes of 12 individually wrapped condom in it.

freezetheDB
10-09-2012, 04:46 PM
cant go wrong with Okamoto. Japanese precision

f0otprint
10-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Okamoto 0.03 is the best for me.. So thin I feel like wearing nothing...

Recently, I saw akamoto real fit 0.03 without reservoir to collect the sperms( that extra rubber at that pop out at the tip) wondering if that would cause the condom to burst since no reservoir present??

Any bro tried this before? The one without the reservoir one.

no reservoir = the cum will leak at the base if cum a lot

spidey7
10-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Is cd good proof? I guess e costlier type wuld b better. Okamoto seems 2b famous n popular.

Alf1977
10-09-2012, 06:58 PM

That was what I was thought about so did not buy yet though look interesting.. the purpose of the reservoir hold my sperm but if it's really close fit without reservoir, where got space to hold the sperm if shoot out.. Really will leak at base or worst burst inside coz too much pressure.

Alf1977
11-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Is cd good proof? I guess e costlier type wuld b better. Okamoto seems 2b famous n popular.

Okamoto got a few ranges, 0.02 and 0.03 being more costly but they are thinner so more popular.. Actually Okamoto also got normal range which cost lesser than durex normal range. If u getting the normal range can try out crown, quite thin n comfortable to wear but not as thin as the 0.02 and 0.03 range.

Next time I m going to try 0.02 seem a different material from latex, 0.03 real fit (the one without reservoir) and 0.03 nude ..

By the way, the worst condom I used before is this brand call Espire Spiral with a protruding shell like tip, design is innovative but pretty useless and hinder the act., next time if u guys see at Watsons, can skip .. They are not cheap and no good to use.

Okamoto 0.03 still my favourite. Durex feather lite ultima also look promising, is it better than feather lite?

Secret7
11-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Okamoto too small for me. Prefer Durex lite. Feeling also same.

aRco
12-09-2012, 04:10 AM
Okamoto got a few ranges, 0.02 and 0.03 being more costly but they are thinner so more popular.. Actually Okamoto also got normal range which cost lesser than durex normal range. If u getting the normal range can try out crown, quite thin n comfortable to wear but not as thin as the 0.02 and 0.03 range.

Next time I m going to try 0.02 seem a different material from latex, 0.03 real fit (the one without reservoir) and 0.03 nude ..

By the way, the worst condom I used before is this brand call Espire Spiral with a protruding shell like tip, design is innovative but pretty useless and hinder the act., next time if u guys see at Watsons, can skip .. They are not cheap and no good to use.

Okamoto 0.03 still my favourite. Durex feather lite ultima also look promising, is it better than feather lite?

okamoto is still the best for me

Macms
13-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Trogen natural lamb condom. Best in the world really feels like wearing nothing, skin to skin. USD $12.00 for 3. Unfortunately, not sold in Asia.

compaq
13-09-2012, 08:26 AM
i'm using durex extra safe..help me last longer. ;o)

sshung1
08-11-2012, 11:10 PM
i think the best is just have a spray on the head and form a layer of elastic film? anyone can invent this? the sale sure top of the world?:D:D

there is such thing already

smlee
09-11-2012, 05:03 AM
tried many different brand but nothing beats sagami 002 including okamoto

Summerhillt
09-11-2012, 06:50 AM
there is such thing already

Please sic link bro

newarrivals
09-11-2012, 10:12 AM

This brand is good? Comfy?

sean69
09-11-2012, 02:58 PM

actually.. nothings beats having sex without a condom... :D :D .. but if you are playing around, best to be safe... sad but safe .. :D

ChiongBalai
09-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Is okamoto friendly for fat joes? As in thick dicks.. Thicker than the avg asian thick. I normally use durex but even then I struggle to get it on myself.. Only experienced WLs can get it on without hiccups by sucking hard on the dickhead to compress it a bit:rolleyes:

Phuture
09-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I also say SAGAMI is really good.. feels like not wearing anything. Only downside is that you'll end up coming quite quickly as a result.. hahah!

DTCEPL
09-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Is okamoto friendly for fat joes? As in thick dicks.. Thicker than the avg asian thick. I normally use durex but even then I struggle to get it on myself.. Only experienced WLs can get it on without hiccups by sucking hard on the dickhead to compress it a bit:rolleyes:

No offence Bro but seems like u have a thick dick!

DTCEPL
09-11-2012, 03:34 PM
actually.. nothings beats having sex without a condom... :D :D .. but if you are playing around, best to be safe... sad but safe .. :D

Warm, wet wet, sensitive feeling hor:p.............shiok but cannot last long for me without a condom!

ChiongBalai
09-11-2012, 03:46 PM
No offence Bro but seems like u have a thick dick!

Non taken. Not always a blessing esp when at least 90% of the WLs pass some form of comment upon seeing my full on hard erection. End of the day still lose to nergos. Plus point is up till date I've felt a pussy is loose to me only twice so far.

smlee
12-11-2012, 07:27 AM

Feel - without condom best.
Peace of mind - Condom is the best

Best - Condom that is strong and close to being raw.:D

sean69
12-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Warm, wet wet, sensitive feeling hor:p.............shiok but cannot last long for me without a condom!

... even with condom i also cannot last very long !!! .. *sob* ... :D

Jescx
01-12-2012, 12:41 AM
I'm always using okamoto. The one like purple blueish packaging.

nicenice_guy
04-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Any one know where to find Trojan condoms in Singapore?

I remember I ever saw some sex shop got sell, but can't remember which sex shop

Winter88
04-12-2012, 04:54 PM
From female perspective, durex pleasure max is good. Can feel the ribbed and spots. But again, it might just be a one sided thing cos Not a frequent user of condoms. Haha like raw feelings

Stud00
04-12-2012, 05:38 PM

Agreed. i have the same problem.. no size for us.. we have thick dicks! haha

Stud00
04-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Non taken. Not always a blessing esp when at least 90% of the WLs pass some form of comment upon seeing my full on hard erection. End of the day still lose to nergos. Plus point is up till date I've felt a pussy is loose to me only twice so far.

OWAH!!! u have a python for a dick!! OMG!

ipman
04-12-2012, 05:52 PM
i prefer okomoto. it's the best!

grey82
04-12-2012, 06:14 PM

i think it may have been invented already.....
saw in one of the episodes in CSI...:D

ChiongBalai
04-12-2012, 06:52 PM

So I discovered the hard way, okamoto does not fit me.. Now I got 5 lying around to be converted into Christmas stockings..

LovePotion
04-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Okamoto sucks, i always wear and it broke. Maybe it is not suitable for guys with huge dick

Durex performa is stil lthe best....

mclovin_boy
04-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Okamoto sucks, i always wear and it broke. Maybe it is not suitable for guys with huge dick

Agree bro! Okamoto always break. But feel wise is still my fave. Usually use Okamoto Crown. It's much better than 003. :)

limking
04-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Give HUNTER's Rock & Roll or Big Gear a try . You will be amazed how wild your gal can be when she rides on you . Gonna be more of a rodeo performance when she getting near her climax . Be sure to let her rides you on a thick mattress coz if not your back will be at risk .
HUNTER's Rock & Roll and Big Gear never fails me when I needed to see/feels a good rodeo performance .

ChiongBalai
05-12-2012, 01:08 AM

Don't say break, I can't even get the damned thing on. Lucky I didn't try it when I was having sex or not major potong steam. Wanted to spank the monkey and since I had already bought it I figured might as well try now.

ChiongBalai
05-12-2012, 01:09 AM
Give HUNTER's Rock & Roll or Big Gear a try . You will be amazed how wild your gal can be when she rides on you . Gonna be more of a rodeo performance when she getting near her climax . Be sure to let her rides you on a thick mattress coz if not your back will be at risk .
HUNTER's Rock & Roll and Big Gear never fails me when I needed to see/feels a good rodeo performance .

What's so powderful about this condom?:eek:

ConnerDoReMe
05-12-2012, 03:28 PM

okamoto tried 2 occassions.. broke.. :eek:

yeah man durex leatherlite still best....

limking
07-12-2012, 10:08 AM
What's so powderful about this condom?:eek:

It's a ribbed cd but its ribbed are different with a slightly sharper tip ribs .Before use ,do make sure that the gal is really super wet below or standby ky jel just in case . Really turn a gal on when she's on the top or doggy style .

googee
07-12-2012, 02:40 PM
I always use this one .... sometimes pack of 3 quite cheap.... so far never tear leh .... maybe me not so big , maybe not that 凶猛? :p:p

http://www.okamoto-condoms.com.sg/images/products/condom/expanded_selection/orchid-l.jpg

ChiongBalai
07-12-2012, 03:28 PM
It's a ribbed cd but its ribbed are different with a slightly sharper tip ribs .Before use ,do make sure that the gal is really super wet below or standby ky jel just in case . Really turn a gal on when she's on the top or doggy style .

Can hunters be purchased over the counter in Singapore?

powerkid
07-12-2012, 09:57 PM
I always use durex featherlite and i think it's the best.

Sakima
09-12-2012, 04:54 AM

How much does it costs?

limking
09-12-2012, 08:37 AM
How much does it costs?

Got them from pharmcies in JB for around RM4.50 per pack of 3 pcs . There is 2 ribbed models for HUNTER @ Rock & Roll & Big Gear .

Sakima
14-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Got them from pharmcies in JB for around RM4.50 per pack of 3 pcs . There is 2 ribbed models for HUNTER @ Rock & Roll & Big Gear .

That is dirt cheap..... I 'll buy by the dozens the next time I drive by JB. :)

vonnieleung
14-12-2012, 01:52 AM
i like Durex

BonExRevive
14-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Any one know where to find Trojan condoms in Singapore?

I remember I ever saw some sex shop got sell, but can't remember which sex shop

I might be considering bringing trojans back to singapore... interested? :)

Putin
14-12-2012, 04:04 AM
That is dirt cheap..... I 'll buy by the dozens the
next time I drive by JB. :)

Same here, pricing looks good, nearly 1/2 price

reflexk
14-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Durex ultima for me. Neither me nor gf likes the smell of latex.

Long time haven't used a condom. Gf is on implanon :D.

Bros here use condom on gf / wife?

Pinkreika
14-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Ya no doubt 0.03 okamoto is good.
Have tried their other condoms like okamoto suprema lite, okamoto Dot De Cool and okamoto Gel Plus. All feel good,but many of my friends said o.o3 not good to use. Well I don't know why.

minahfav
14-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Any guys tried the comdom with DOT?

Roozu
14-12-2012, 02:37 PM
I always use durex featherlite and i think it's the best.

yeah agree with u. very thin and fitting. not dry and wont break unlike okamoto.

adoe1
14-12-2012, 03:26 PM
002 is very shiok.. but be careful..
I fucked too long in it until became dry & burst.
Didn't realised until come, & pulled out :eek:

virgone
14-12-2012, 08:55 PM

Okamoto Real fit 0.03, been using it for a while. although it shape nicely to your tool, it's a bit tight. Maybe purposely design that way, so that your sperms wouldn't easily leak out.

what I understand is that the gal will feel like the guy never wear. very natural.

Not too sure if it will break, so far never encounter breakage.

because no reservoir, your sperms will collect around your tool after the deed.

LovePotion
14-12-2012, 09:37 PM
TO me, i think the best is still "0.03"....

curiouslala
15-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Okamoto got rubber smell.. dun like..
Durex is better, no rubber smell.. :p

lover8boy
15-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Tried .003 espire with jelly inside recently. Not bad. Better than condoms without jelly. Yes, okamoto .002 tears easily, but if the girl is wet, the feeling is very good.

AlphaRomeoo
15-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Don't say break, I can't even get the damned thing on. Lucky I didn't try it when I was having sex or not major potong steam. Wanted to spank the monkey and since I had already bought it I figured might as well try now.

Yeah Okomoto dam small..It ruined my first experience. Just when I was a bout to lose my virginity the dam thing was so tight and painful my little brother shrank, only then could it fit. I didn't end up losing my virginity in the end and was so angry I threw away the whole packet and went for durex.

Durex Featherlite for me is the best! :)

AlphaRomeoo
15-12-2012, 10:25 AM
002 is very shiok.. but be careful..
I fucked too long in it until became dry & burst.
Didn't realised until come, & pulled out :eek:

I think you were better off not using a condom :p

johnyjohn
18-12-2012, 09:34 PM
hi guys...any pick for condom best used for women on top (cowgirl) positions...

find abt few here at this forum..(hunters rock & roll, big gear)..any others ?

thanks in advance..guys..

ChiongBalai
19-12-2012, 06:35 AM
Well I tried Durex Sensation a couple of days ago, Orange box. Condom has raised dots. Asked gf for feedback she say starting time she only feel pain but not due to condom, due to my size( not virgin alrdy but still will bleed a bit now and then and not on period either.) Once the pain but settled down she say can really feel the dots and it's a whole new sensation for her. My only issue was after a while I felt the condom get dry but maybe it's just me cause I was pumping her for close to an hour.

Really wish to try hunters next.. But must go JB, Dian. Went to 1 condom
Shop at lucky plaza but there only got Trojans. Pffft.

arislan
19-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Try Qoo10 and they are selling wide range of condom. I still prefer Okamoto clown

AlphaRomeoo
19-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Manix Intense Double Stimulation (180mm by 52mm) [Ribbed]

That time I bought this from Changping, China. But suddenly cannot find I think they stop production. But this is the second ribbed condom I am using and I can actually feel when having sex. The first Ribbed condom I bought from Australia I couldn't feel shit felt like I was fucking a wall.

I only got 1 left and saving it for a special girl cause according to the girls that I used it on so far it feels dam nice to them and they get really wet and I feel dam nice using it too.

Anyone know where I can find this brand? Let me know!

ChiongBalai
19-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Try Qoo10 and they are selling wide range of condom. I still prefer Okamoto clown

Qoo10? Sorry I'm not familiar.. Is that a shop or website? If its a shop where can I find it?

AlphaRomeoo
22-12-2012, 12:07 AM
I know of Qoo the drink :). Never heard of the condom brand before though. Where does it originate from?

acer1
22-12-2012, 03:44 AM
Personally prefer Durex Featherlite and Durex Together. Great regular condoms.

madmonk99
22-12-2012, 06:38 AM
Can anyone recommend a brand that is an alternative to Durex Performa?
Durex Performa feels like a local anesthetic shot in the groin.

I'm looking for a brand with desensitizing effect instead of total numbness.:o

Lelo
22-12-2012, 08:22 AM
seems like a french product but looks interesting good. if anyone knows where can get it in singapore, please pm me. keen to try out with FB.

Manix Intense Double Stimulation (180mm by 52mm) [Ribbed]

That time I bought this from Changping, China. But suddenly cannot find I think they stop production. But this is the second ribbed condom I am using and I can actually feel when having sex. The first Ribbed condom I bought from Australia I couldn't feel shit felt like I was fucking a wall.

I only got 1 left and saving it for a special girl cause according to the girls that I used it on so far it feels dam nice to them and they get really wet and I feel dam nice using it too.

Anyone know where I can find this brand? Let me know!

AlphaRomeoo
22-12-2012, 05:35 PM
seems like a french product but looks interesting good. if anyone knows where can get it in singapore, please pm me. keen to try out with FB.

Nah it is confirm a Chinese product as it has chinese letterings on the packaging and it is made in china

Lelo
22-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Bro, google it and see if the packaging the same as you bought it from China. I'm not surprised if the French company made those rubbers in China and re-package and sell them in Europe. Nowadays hardly anything not made in china anymore.

Nah it is confirm a Chinese product as it has chinese letterings on the packaging and it is made in china

AlphaRomeoo
22-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Bro, google it and see if the packaging the same as you bought it from China. I'm not surprised if the French company made those rubbers in China and re-package and sell them in Europe. Nowadays hardly anything not made in china anymore.

Oh yeah good eye. I guess China duplicates a lot of stuff huh. This is the one I'm referring to. The "Manix Double Stimulation"

http://www.matroussapara.com/10010942-15973-thickbox/manix-intense-nervure-et-perle-n-boite-de-12.jpg

adoe1
21-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Those jap okamoto condoms are very very tight as compared to durex.
I think it's bcoz angmohs have bigger tools that japs?
But even for me with an average size, I find it difficult to squeeze on.. got any other thin brands which r not so small like okat but for average size?

nocumcumout
21-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Those that say Okamoto is good mind sharing ur dick sizes?

I have friends that use it and say it is too tight to the extend it is slighty painful. Then again the thinness of it makes it really tempting for me tho I've never tried it.

hp2k
21-08-2013, 06:26 PM
okamoto crown sell in singapore smaller. there is one okamoto crown version for angmo market better the size bigger. the cheaper version of okamoto quite ok the 002 model. avoid the real fit or crown quite small.

bunty
21-08-2013, 07:18 PM
I like the okamoto 003, feels even thinner than durex featherlite. But my current gf is allergic to condoms so I have to use withdrawal hahaha.

tcc11
21-08-2013, 07:49 PM
agree okamoto is too tight.
BUT, okamoto big boy XL just right.
And non-latex so no rubber smell.

Not easy to find though, so far only see it in 7-11s

nocumcumout
23-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Those that say Okamoto too tight you guys roughly how big?

sinetic8
24-08-2013, 01:40 AM
i find durex comfort not bad. nv try okamoto before. anyone can share views on difference ?

Spermbro
24-08-2013, 02:07 AM
durex s good

wondergal
21-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Recently had sex with a guy who used some unusual condoms I never saw before. They have some rubber spikes near the tip. It looked scary at first and at first I wanted to refuse him. When inside, it felt so very very very damn good inside me, and strongly stimulated on my g-spot that a dick cannot ever do when he's at the right depth with the condom spikes. I saw the condom on him twice but didn't manage to see the wrappers because I was in heaven after the act. I don't think I can contact him again.

Does anyone know which brand it is?

pleasurehobby
21-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Recently had sex with a guy who used some unusual condoms I never saw before. They have some rubber spikes near the tip. It looked scary at first and at first I wanted to refuse him. When inside, it felt so very very very damn good inside me, and strongly stimulated on my g-spot that a dick cannot ever do when he's at the right depth with the condom spikes. I saw the condom on him twice but didn't manage to see the wrappers because I was in heaven after the act. I don't think I can contact him again.

Does anyone know which brand it is?

maybe you are refering to the durex intense sensational condoms (http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail.cfm/pid/2157)?

pleasurehobby
21-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Those that say Okamoto is good mind sharing ur dick sizes?

I have friends that use it and say it is too tight to the extend it is slighty painful. Then again the thinness of it makes it really tempting for me tho I've never tried it.

Have tried okamoto and yes, its indeed too tight. Durex Together is bigger is size, but have pretty strong rubber smell If looking for non rubber smell, try okamoto XL or Crown.

figure11
21-09-2013, 10:56 PM
I think it is a personal preference for different individual. For those who want to try the different brands of condoms but want to avoid the embrassment and stares. I like to share a webpage http://www.iloveu.com.sg that I often ordered from. It is quite realiable and ease of postage. No trouble at all.;)

villain
22-09-2013, 12:03 AM
only durex works for me.
others all too tight and hard to roll.

wondergal
22-09-2013, 09:45 AM
maybe you are refering to the durex intense sensational condoms (http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail.cfm/pid/2157)?

No. The condoms he used had a row of a few spikes, like 5 or 6 spikes, around the condom near the tip. The spikes look like on a ring around the condom and are like fingernail length. It had typical condom smell... rubbery and very wet lubricated. It looks thick, not those ultra thin type.

Alf1977
26-09-2013, 01:08 AM
No. The condoms he used had a row of a few spikes, like 5 or 6 spikes, around the condom near the tip. The spikes look like on a ring around the condom and are like fingernail length. It had typical condom smell... rubbery and very wet lubricated. It looks thick, not those ultra thin type.

Wondergal, is this the one?
http://www.matroussapara.com/10010942-15973-thickbox/manix-intense-nervure-et-perle-n-boite-de-12.jpg

Saw one of the bros mentioned in previous page .. He felt good n the girl felt good too ... Looks like what u described

ahha2011
26-09-2013, 06:40 AM
Wondergal, is this the one?

Saw one of the bros mentioned in previous page .. He felt good n the girl felt good too ... Looks like what u described

Where to buy ??

lustandfast
26-09-2013, 10:44 AM
i kinda like sagami. 0.02. close to nt wearing anything.

wondergal
27-09-2013, 12:05 AM

No not this but I imagine they would also feel very good.

The condoms I encountered had a ring of about 5 rubber spikes around it near the tip. The spikes are like smallest fingernail length. Looked scary at first but very very nice. Anyone knows what brand?

nerdy_fucker
27-09-2013, 01:21 AM
No not this but I imagine they would also feel very good.

The condoms I encountered had a ring of about 5 rubber spikes around it near the tip. The spikes are like smallest fingernail length. Looked scary at first but very very nice. Anyone knows what brand?

is any one of these what you are hunting down??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-6-PACKS-6-STYLES-SPIKE-DOTTED-RIBBED-CONDOM-LUBE-LATEX-SPECIAL-SERIES-/321145318353

wondergal
27-09-2013, 05:41 AM
is any one of these what you are hunting down??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-6-PACKS-6-STYLES-SPIKE-DOTTED-RIBBED-CONDOM-LUBE-LATEX-SPECIAL-SERIES-/321145318353

OMG I think so!!! I think these are the condoms I encountered. Thank you very much. :)

peapetite
28-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Sagami 002 is the best, thin and feeling like not wearing anything

simontan5522
28-09-2013, 05:41 PM
my vote for durex performance.
it helps prolong as got not much stamina

nerdy_fucker
29-09-2013, 10:56 AM
OMG I think so!!! I think these are the condoms I encountered. Thank you very much. :)

No worries, always glad to help. So do I get a prize or something? :D

And concerning the best condom, my vote is for Sagami 0.02. Good packaging, and feels almost like doing raw!

NiaoRenn
29-09-2013, 12:45 PM
sagami 0.02, been using it for a year.

only broke 3 times with FL due to rough activities. scolded badly by them because by the time we knew it, already done the deed.

wondergal
04-10-2013, 12:18 AM
No worries, always glad to help. So do I get a prize or something? :D

And concerning the best condom, my vote is for Sagami 0.02. Good packaging, and feels almost like doing raw!

Sorry no prize to give you. ;)

qualityfr7
04-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Been reading alot about sagami.. but cant find it! Any central area which sells it haha

nerdy_fucker
04-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Sorry no prize to give you. ;)

ok... :( lol

Been reading alot about sagami.. but cant find it! Any central area which sells it haha

bro i believe only certain watsons stores have them now. and the price it is going for is way too high (if i remember right it's like 15 bucks for a 4 piece pack.. thats close to $4/condom!). i get mine online, close to half to price plus discreet shipping :D

qualityfr7
04-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Hahaha can share the link?? :)

kal79
06-10-2013, 11:41 PM
u can get sagami 0.02 in most guardian pharmacy. I dun thk watsons carry them, coz I always get mine at guardian. Have not spotted it on the shelves off watsons.

simplewoman80
07-10-2013, 12:41 AM
try but it from thailand, friend say its nice and its in red colour

nerdy_fucker
07-10-2013, 01:51 PM
u can get sagami 0.02 in most guardian pharmacy. I dun thk watsons carry them, coz I always get mine at guardian. Have not spotted it on the shelves off watsons.

yeah my bad. it's actually sold in guardian not watsons.. always get these two mixed up :p

Lucifersangel
07-10-2013, 07:10 PM
No condom best la. Use CD too much, after 3-4 round not u pain, the girl also will pain. I vote for pills la. if u really want to enjoy, pills is the way to go!

pipipupupi
07-10-2013, 10:42 PM
any bros got any good recommendation for flavored condoms?

toyotarush
11-10-2013, 12:22 AM
No condom best la. Use CD too much, after 3-4 round not u pain, the girl also will pain. I vote for pills la. if u really want to enjoy, pills is the way to go!

Yes no condom is the best. Like me find milfs. Most dont even need pills. Can just fire n fire.

rainblue926
31-10-2013, 10:37 AM
What is the best condom around? Dont just state brand e.g Durex, I wanna know what is the best type around?
"Durex Fetherlite" is my favorite. It is very thin but durable, and fits me well.

mocha
31-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Have been using Durex Pleasuremax and find it good.

pipipupupi
01-11-2013, 12:27 AM
hmmmm any bros can recommend any type of condom which do not have the latex smell and durable, wont break easily?

from the posts, seems like okamoto very easy break!

niccck
02-11-2013, 11:55 PM

sagami can get here http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/general-merchandise-bazaar-261/wts-tenga-toys-others-4093461.html
way cheaper than guardien

iceheart
13-07-2014, 02:28 AM
hmmmm any bros can recommend any type of condom which do not have the latex smell and durable, wont break easily?

try durex real feel lor, non latex so shouldnt have the rubber smell.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/FREE-SHIPPING-DUREX-CONDOMS-12PCS/407341363

niccck
13-07-2014, 04:47 AM
recently tried the okamoto 001.
on the par with sagami 001.
the competition is heating up between the condom makers

DITDOT21
13-07-2014, 09:25 AM
I have tried the Durex Realfeel with my gf. The feeling is very natural and when I penetrate her, it feels quite close to doing sex without a condom. It is non latex and I actually could feel her pussy hole opening and closing around my dick. The only cons is that it is not flavoured and slightly more expensive. Other than that, I have not experienced breakage so far (have used more than 20 pieces) even after some rough sex with her.

ILovePorn2014
14-07-2014, 06:19 AM
I Like Sumo, and OK

pleasurehobby
14-07-2014, 10:37 PM

The number 1 reason for condom breakage is the lubricant drying up, resulting in a greatly increased friction.

If you feel okamoto breaks easily, get those with a bit more lube. Some Okamotos have less lube, or uses water lube (e.g. aloe 003) which dries really fast especially if your partner is still not wet enough.

Dekachin
15-07-2014, 02:42 AM
Tried Sagami 0.01. Damm good!!

francesco
10-10-2014, 11:24 PM
recently tried the okamoto 001.
on the par with sagami 001.
the competition is heating up between the condom makers

bro, where to get okamoto n sagami 001?

discreeted
10-10-2014, 11:27 PM

convenience stores? or online if u trust the seller - i know of counterfeit ones from china; won't trust those with my life. not worth the $2 or so savings.

discreeted
10-10-2014, 11:30 PM
The number 1 reason for condom breakage is the lubricant drying up, resulting in a greatly increased friction.

If you feel okamoto breaks easily, get those with a bit more lube. Some Okamotos have less lube, or uses water lube (e.g. aloe 003) which dries really fast especially if your partner is still not wet enough.

put extra lube? like Durex or if on a budget and don't need the taste, KY jelly?

francesco
10-10-2014, 11:34 PM
convenience stores? or online if u trust the seller - i know of counterfeit ones from china; won't trust those with my life. not worth the $2 or so savings.

001 so far i think only for sale in japan, if can get in sgp wah best.
online selling like usd5/pc, wtf!?!

exge
11-10-2014, 02:43 AM
i used to see condoms like gadgets like that, compare the specifications.

then i realised if your size don't fit, too tight esp, it will keep slipping out. so not all the time slip out = too loose. on the contrary it might be too tight.

jjlsk777
15-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Have tried using Durex Realfeel and it is nice and as the name says it realfeel.
and one more thing is the the condom is slightly bigger.(Nominal width is 56mm)

niccck
15-10-2014, 10:00 PM

yeap i got lobang for sagami 001. $35 for box of 5. lol

Dekachin
16-10-2014, 06:50 AM
yeap i got lobang for sagami 001. $35 for box of 5. lol

Worth every cent spent. Best condom, really thin

KohOnly21
16-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Worth every cent spent. Best condom, really thin

Totally agreed ! :D

fatbum
17-10-2014, 03:24 PM
for me and my wife prefer okamoto crown. voted best condom in america and also cheap.
less than RM20/Box of 12s.
Thin and soft not like durex even though thin but hard.

francesco
23-10-2014, 09:58 AM

finally managed to get my hands on few boxes of sagami 001, see below for review...so looking forward to using it again :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12000646&postcount=3921

lemonlaw00
23-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Best condom would be the expensive ones , agreed ?

The super cheap ones for eg those u can buy in China , scared to use due to fake or quality control

27-10-2014, 11:51 AM
finally managed to get my hands on few boxes of sagami 001, see below for review...so looking forward to using it again :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12000646&postcount=3921

bro,

you managed to get it in sg?

sex crusader
28-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Sagami is very dry! Sometimes f Liao stick to the kkj!:D

loneki
28-10-2014, 08:18 PM
okamoto 001 +1

francesco
03-11-2014, 08:37 PM
bro,

you managed to get it in sg?

sgp dont hv yet bro, i got them from its coo (country of origin)...

SOHCisback
03-11-2014, 09:14 PM
i am a 10min pumper, till my gik bought in thailand this brand.. not sure durex or some other brand..

wear already got abit of hot tingling sensation.. then i also bought one locally which produce abit of hot sensation. Durex..

not so good like that thai brand but hot sensations make me last ALOT longer..

full pumping for 30-40mins till i tired, sweaty and give up due to legs numb and tired..

hot sensation ones work for me.. maybe bros can try..

denshachikan
23-11-2014, 06:54 AM
Any bro wants Sagami 0.01? I am now in Tokyo and can hand carry a few packs back. Will throw in free registered mail to make sure it will reach you.

PM me if you want, but as I said cos I only handcarry so qty confirm limited, first come first serve only ok. Please dont offended if I tell you I run out of stock.

Trust me it is worth it, so good that when I used it for the first time, i got a bit scared. Haha, but ok lah, jipun products very solid, so far so good for me,no accident.

http://imgur.com/zaMjiog (http://http://imgur.com/zaMjiog)

gonbby33
27-04-2015, 10:08 PM
Sharing with bros

Found a good deal on Qoo10 Singapore (shop is JHealth) that sells sagami 0.01 and 0.02. Direct from Japan so should be safe.

http://www.qoo10.sg/GMKT.INC/MiniShop/Default.aspx?sell_cust_no=%2bcto%2fkjSXWQZNmjRM11s Jw%3d%3d

Iwant2fuck
28-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Anyone used Durex intense gel on girl or those durex intense cd?

Want to try this Sunday.....

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaO2LaZCbcPG6mtab4nbxQBJIsXVN alZnEaNuTE5rDJpLSoQtI8S6oMPO1beOHKDD4TADqq8_2pXiII FGg8Cr7NPnJ435VS1LaldGVbRzZQcVwiIiGbGJB&usqp=CAE

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ08iEQseB601W-QF0hZPYy_lshCEsWItCcIqDBqEFHyuK5uEeElYsIwVhxPpaj7B 2tZUVobnx032B4aKifcv_Pt53QudW8GFR3K6YPVUeA84pl2Ym1 aUC9xIY&usqp=CAE

conde
28-07-2022, 07:43 PM
okamoto 001 feels good when pumping but not suitable for those who cum fast.

Laopizhui
29-07-2022, 06:30 PM
Durex invisible is also v good. Much more comfortable then 001 and 002,as they are too tight

AnnieYJL
30-07-2022, 06:44 AM
Any bro wants Sagami 0.01? I am now in Tokyo and can hand carry a few packs back. Will throw in free registered mail to make sure it will reach you.

PM me if you want, but as I said cos I only handcarry so qty confirm limited, first come first serve only ok. Please dont offended if I tell you I run out of stock.

Trust me it is worth it, so good that when I used it for the first time, i got a bit scared. Haha, but ok lah, jipun products very solid, so far so good for me,no accident.

http://imgur.com/zaMjiog (http://http://imgur.com/zaMjiog)

What is so good about this condom? I never liked condom because it just doesn’t feel right. Not sure why because I always feels it creates a barrier. But I guess it is essential for ppl who have a lot of different sex partners.

I had 1 ultra unforgettable experience. My ex hitched on me during my business trip to china. He used some china condoms that simply drove me wild. I don’t know what they did to the condom but for some reason, I felt so horny and I was dying to have sex…it just gave me wave and wave of orgasm…The feeling is you just want to go on and on..

When I returned to SG, some friends said chinese manufacturers put some drugs on condom or whatever…it just makes the lady feel so horny…Thinking back, so scary….imagine he invited his friends over, I also too helpless to stop them…Ladies be careful of such products

acidicavex
30-07-2022, 11:43 AM
wow got such product....... you sure he didn't let u have some of those example spanish fly product??

What is so good about this condom? I never liked condom because it just doesn’t feel right. Not sure why because I always feels it creates a barrier. But I guess it is essential for ppl who have a lot of different sex partners.

I had 1 ultra unforgettable experience. My ex hitched on me during my business trip to china. He used some china condoms that simply drove me wild. I don’t know what they did to the condom but for some reason, I felt so horny and I was dying to have sex…it just gave me wave and wave of orgasm…The feeling is you just want to go on and on..

When I returned to SG, some friends said chinese manufacturers put some drugs on condom or whatever…it just makes the lady feel so horny…Thinking back, so scary….imagine he invited his friends over, I also too helpless to stop them…Ladies be careful of such products

AnnieYJL
30-07-2022, 09:21 PM
wow got such product....... you sure he didn't let u have some of those example spanish fly product??

No. It was the condom. He said from some closed group. Can’t purchase from outside

acidicavex
01-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Oh i see thanks hmmm wonder some friends can find it :D
No. It was the condom. He said from some closed group. Can’t purchase from outside