PDA

View Full Version : shiquan's lisa with solid massege (who like massage)

huenyichong
08-09-2012, 07:35 PM
just finish my shopping at bukit bintang suddenly have a mood to exercise my root and never goto this food count before and get have a lot SYT compare to the Electronic City once
havent arrive this food count yet, have hear a very nice tone at found and when i walk in have saw a lot of food stall is doing Business also have a lot of girl is walk up and down.
i have get a sit at corner site and observe the girl. just sit about 10mins have a beauty walk to me and start talk with me. Starting i wanna observe 1st so have reject her invite.
but she still keep invite to her room and enjoy her service and she offer me a lot service but i still reject her but at final i loose to her because she say 1 word make me melt and enjoy her service, the word is 'sir, i today havent start my business yet, can you help me?'
when we arrive the room, haven go in yet, i get a live show at outside but only voice. once we going the room, a nice environment feel, no funny smell and silent, before we start job, have a small talk 1st and she tell me she have 35 years now, Wooo.. but she face lok young and once she have undress, show me her huge melon to me and shy hair also after we goto shower
starting she have provide a massage to me 1st because can be more enjoy during we work. almost 10mins i have turning by her and she start do a catbath also take out a armor and suit on my sparrowgrass and do bj
have 1-2 min time, she have a turn and open she leg and wanna start to stick her shy hole
we have almost 40mins war and change a lot style but still can make it and she have feel can not take it (maybe is too long time or too much in and out)
i also feel a bit cool so i take it out and request finish it by hj
also 3min machine gun trigger finally my all bullet can come out
before i want out, she also invite me to bath before i go

name lisa
come form china
age year 77 but look like 25
body c-d
kiss non request
bj\bbbj bj only
fj non time rusher very corporation
gfe maybe but tomorrow have ran back singapore
damage full service 120
fj only 80
massage 50
photo will upload later
who want phone no can pm me

superman2006
20-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Brother,

Can i have her contact?

Thanks

sengseng
21-09-2012, 04:21 AM
name lisa
come form china
age 77 but look like 25
body c-d
kiss non request
bj\bbbj bj only
fj non time rusher very corporation
gfe maybe but tomorrow have ran back singapore
damage full service 120
fj only 80
massage 50
photo will upload later
who want phone no can pm me

You are a real joker lah.Age 77 looks like 25. Like tat Must ask ALAN TAM whether is she, his siblings or not kekeke.:D

NewinKL
21-09-2012, 11:52 AM
lol age 77 but look like 25...how is that even possible pls upload photo

the god
24-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Bro.. Can pm me her number??

huenyichong
24-09-2012, 08:23 PM
010 2715239

anthonysoon
04-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Hello