PDA

View Full Version : Wife g/f asking for date to meet

chnhubby71
07-09-2012, 01:36 PM
delete post

Gerald Tan
07-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Wah this Thread, got no head no tail one..like dat also can huh?

Krazzie
07-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Bro.... think real hard man... could be a trap

Aficionado
07-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Beware of trap buddy..

Dontdoit
07-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Go ahead and meet. but meet up in places, EG. Starbucks, coffeebean.

Next choice of destination is up to your gut feel, :D

Lololo99
07-09-2012, 11:31 PM
A very easy way is to tell your wife about it, better yet show her the msg. Trap or not dun risk it.

Bangster
08-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Ironic opinion and name....

sleepygordon
08-09-2012, 09:42 AM
What kind of relationship do you have with wife's gf?? Pet as in physical petting with her before or after you got married?

chnhubby71
08-09-2012, 11:10 AM
delete post

yangguo
08-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Fling with her can consider GREAT but just worry there is a LOVE relationship involve which I had already hinted to her that I am only on for a ONS and without obligation to be in LOVE with her.

She can be considered one of the best fling partner which I had involved till date and hope we can still stay as FB without any string attached.

Bro TS, it's not advisable to meet her since she know your wife well.

It can be a no string attached fb relatonship if everything goes well between you/ your wife and her.

But when there is some dispute between any parties involved in future, she will probably spill all the beans out. ;)

sleepygordon
08-09-2012, 01:36 PM
We did chatted yesterday over the phone and she mentioned she misses me since our last meeting at early this year on my Birthday Eve and wonder whether we can have a meet up maybe somewhere this Month.

Fling with her can consider GREAT but just worry there is a LOVE relationship involve which I had already hinted to her that I am only on for a ONS and without obligation to be in LOVE with her.

She can be considered one of the best fling partner which I had involved till date and hope we can still stay as FB without any string attached.

Play with fire, be prepared to be burned. If you can give up your current relationship with your wife for whatever reasons, then go ahead with it. Have fun and the to hell with this world. You live only once.

Stezo
08-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Indeed it is dangerous waters.
She may say that ok, just NSA sex is fine, but if she has feelings for you, and misses you, she will try to find ways to break up your marriage. Even if you think you have it under control.

Tread careful bro. Women are crafty..

mega117
08-09-2012, 10:09 PM
your wife ask her to test test u wan lah..

eeemen
09-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Indeed it is dangerous waters.
She may say that ok, just NSA sex is fine, but if she has feelings for you, and misses you, she will try to find ways to break up your marriage. Even if you think you have it under control.

Tread careful bro. Women are crafty..

Good advice here bro TS. Be cautious! Cheers .............

<<totally>>
09-09-2012, 03:46 AM
A very easy way is to tell your wife about it, better yet show her the msg. Trap or not dun risk it.

Got a sms message this morn from one of my wife's g/f whom we had some pet before asking for date.

Just wonder how to response her request.

Lololo99, they had some pet and highly chances after marriage, tell wife is take dick knock on head.

TS might want to say how the pet started? Story time!:D
But the risk is high, if you are a risk lover which I believed is if not how you got the pet before, running down the range and fired is a matter of time.

zelc
09-09-2012, 06:39 AM
beware of trap bro....

MCPL
09-09-2012, 01:38 PM
just beware of this kind of situation bro

who knows your wife is testing you?
or the friend is setting up to blackmail you?

do think about it.

Yuppie132
09-09-2012, 01:40 PM
In my very humble opinion, some "fun" are just not worth the risks.....

chnhubby71
10-09-2012, 10:26 AM
delete post

see see only
10-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Yo TS,

You could be extremely charming ... :)

It could be another similar advice however i reckon that you do whatever you have in your mind with another chic .... :rolleyes: with your wife's gf is a very risky business ... as the saying goes ... prevention is better than cure ;)

Unless you are ready for the worst .....

BiRd13
10-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Prepare for the worst if it turn out to be 'trap'...
Prepare for 'heaven' if its not :)

I had such encounter also... Probably can share about it...

This happened during January though... (After I got married which is last year Nov) Received a msg from this friend of ours (my wife 'sister' during our customary wedding as well...) Asking if I can meet up for lunch as she's nearby... Since no appointment, agree to it, and meet up with her...

It was all normal and we enjoyed our lunch and chit chatting... When sending her back to office, she suddenly hugged and kisses me in the car... We had some light petting going on in the car until someone pass by... (Curse man... :P)

That day felt quite guilty and 'bu chang' my wife by banging on her hard... lols...

Few days later, she msg me again asking to meet for dinner... My wifey was out of town so again agree to her... That night, we really end up on bed...

Lucky to say that, it was not a 'trap' for me, but a 'heaven' for me...

geckoSG
10-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Yupz, either TRAP or HEAVEN. My wife's GF once we all go party, at dance hall she got too high after too much drinks. End up we touch each other all over the dance floor. And sneak away to a dark corner where I petted her til she climax.

After that, she keeps coming back for more until one day guilt took over too much that we stopped. But still, once a while partying, we will still "eat" each other.

<<totally>>
10-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Yupz, either TRAP or HEAVEN. My wife's GF once we all go party, at dance hall she got too high after too much drinks. End up we touch each other all over the dance floor. And sneak away to a dark corner where I petted her til she climax.

After that, she keeps coming back for more until one day guilt took over too much that we stopped. But still, once a while partying, we will still "eat" each other.

That is always the case!! Enjoy = heaven Bomb = Hell !!

chnhubby71
15-09-2012, 04:12 PM
delete post

SGman73
18-09-2012, 09:42 AM
TS, so u r in the trap now.. Anyway if your wife do send her to you and you are dead by now..

Gd luck and enjoy life..