PDA

View Full Version : devil at fortune

Siaolang87
06-09-2012, 04:36 PM
hi bros,

last week i am free in the afternoon so i decided to go for a massage session, i drove pass fortune and i decided to give a try out there. once i reach i i straight when to the top shop lvl i saw 3 PRC milfs one of them not bad looking so i went in and try. once i finish my shower and i go to the bed and lie face down suddenly the lady came in straight ask me to flip over and ask me what i want to do. Hand or body? in my mind i was so pissed off never even massage straight ask then i think is ok but once i ask her how much she say Hand $100 and body $120 i was going to ki siao! i asked her back body issit FJ? she say no.. WTF! i immediately ask her to stop so i about to leave and i am very angry so i told her since like this u all should return me the entrance fee of $40. she insist that they cant once entered she asked another lady in and explain afterall she return me a $20. whole duration was less then 15mins i wasted $20 bucks. ZZZzzz :mad:

the shop is just infront the escalator once u reach the top lvl. i forgot is lvl 4 or 5. becareful all bros!

inline4
06-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the awareness bro. Bros whom frequent HC should follow suit and not spoiling the standard market rate. $100 for hand might as well go legal house man.

love86
06-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I sure is lvl 4 cos my first time there encounter same time I pay 1hr 50 then less 40 min come out. Hand quote $120. Cut till $80. But is very bad experience there. Don't go lvl 4 that shop.

thomasdelaruue
06-09-2012, 11:19 PM
the shop near escalator ? or further in?:confused::mad:
thk for warning beacon:mad:

Siaolang87
07-09-2012, 12:04 PM
if bro love86 saying lvl 4 i think should be that one, once u take escalator up u will see the shop just infront the escalator only. really shit :mad:

Siaolang87
07-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi all bros something to share. my story haven finish on that day after i left the shop and i walk around to look for another shop to do another session since i already parked my car so i walked around those top lvl 4 or 5 i cannot find a good looking one so i went down lvl 2! when i went to lvl 2 all is like only have beauty and hair salon!:( i think there is no more massage session for that day already so i walk pass a hair salon, my mind thinking since i am already here i atleast must do something, i decided to wash my hair since the girl looks not bad. lol once i go in she told me $10 only wash hair i was like wa so cheap ok lo just do it. wash and wash and wash and chat and chat and chat, suddenly she ask me why i am here issit for work or just to eat. i say actually is come for massage, she say she doing massage too! no other word i say i want massage! $50 per hour wash hair free immed i say yes lets do it lol! not bad looking body good too! shop playing china oldies songs, young and tanned body colour, guaranteed smooth skin! long tongue licking your nipple and also can touch her! she claim herself a china singaporean/pr, she came singapore since young, ang mo not good hope u all understand!

name : she told me but really cannot recall
looks : 7/10 sexy type
body : 7/10
hj : 5/10
overall good la!

love86
07-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Yes. You are rite very easy can't run right in front u. Actual I untested in your lvl 2 that facing where I got walk there nv saw. How much u do hm with her

Siaolang87
07-09-2012, 12:53 PM
bro this shop is very easy to locate, is just beside the lift press lvl 2 walk out turn right the first shop! u will see 1 milf 1 young long hair sitting inside! ;)

DegenerationX
07-09-2012, 05:38 PM
wah, u post the location details so openly.....

anyway, what's the HJ damage?

ahtat77
07-09-2012, 05:43 PM
what's the name of that shop???:mad:

jonathanlim
07-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Oh. i think i know which one u are talking about already. :)
the second shop u went, is it the one that has two ladies, an older prc milf and a younger one?
the younger one like from malaysia or smthn. the last time i tried.

not bad. She quoted me 100 for body, and i negotiated down to 80. not sure if thats too high? :S

can the snr bros arnd here advice?

JudgeCunty
07-09-2012, 09:32 PM
stupid, still pay some more. You should have threaten to report police

love86
07-09-2012, 09:58 PM
I just went to check it out at 9pm. Went to the shop u said to me. Maybe I went too late nv saw what I want. I went up to 4th level and avoid the shop in front when to check out other shop. I found one shop not bad and can bath. Massage 30 min $30 dollar. Young and braless my cup of tea. I had a quick bath before massage. Quickly gO massage. After 20 min go massage golden question ask want hj or bm. After shoot finish still can go bath.

spidey7
07-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Wat a waste o $. Better ban dis pl in fortune bro.

Godfader
18-09-2012, 03:37 AM
haha wtf! the prices so expensive...hmmm maybe her hand n boobs made of gold?

Godfader
18-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Hey jus remembered i also got sian story to tell but the story at least got happy ending la...went to hc somewhere in bugis area...paid $40 for entrance...then the prc lady ask wan hanjob i say ok....bargain to $40 hanjob.....then she ask if wan body to body? i ask how much she say $80..but all communication done using hand signal cuz she cannot speak English..so after finish n i shoot at her breast i showered then give her $80...then she shake her head n ask for more money and i was like WTF?? she point at breast n show 8 fingers,,,then she made cock stroke motion n point 4 fingers....so she was asking me for $120....for her boobs n handjob total...im not new at massaging n i know if u go for body u get handjob n sometimes blowjob in one package...i snatched the money back n say im paying only $80 n tried to hand over same amount to her...but she shake her head n blocked the door..n the reception auntie came to see wat happened...best...the reception lady also dun understand english...only know bit of english....n they shout at me in chinese n block entrance of room..i got so damn fed up i jus pushed my way out gently since they are women after all...walk out the door.. smoke n walk out cursing cuz of the way they going to swindle me...then when get home n thought bout it...jus realized i din even pay the $80 cuz i was fed up n talking loudly to them too and jus walked out...but that was definitely the first and last time i went there...all in all...bad experience but thinking back was nice cumming on her breasts lol

tomatoservice
18-09-2012, 04:12 AM
Godfader bro,

U had a free meal...

DegenerationX
18-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Hey jus remembered i also got sian story to tell but the story at least got happy ending la...went to hc somewhere in bugis area...paid $40 for entrance...then the prc lady ask wan hanjob i say ok....bargain to $40 hanjob.....then she ask if wan body to body? i ask how much she say $80..but all communication done using hand signal cuz she cannot speak English..so after finish n i shoot at her breast i showered then give her $80...then she shake her head n ask for more money and i was like WTF?? she point at breast n show 8 fingers,,,then she made cock stroke motion n point 4 fingers....so she was asking me for $120....for her boobs n handjob total...im not new at massaging n i know if u go for body u get handjob n sometimes blowjob in one package...i snatched the money back n say im paying only $80 n tried to hand over same amount to her...but she shake her head n blocked the door..n the reception auntie came to see wat happened...best...the reception lady also dun understand english...only know bit of english....n they shout at me in chinese n block entrance of room..i got so damn fed up i jus pushed my way out gently since they are women after all...walk out the door.. smoke n walk out cursing cuz of the way they going to swindle me...then when get home n thought bout it...jus realized i din even pay the $80 cuz i was fed up n talking loudly to them too and jus walked out...but that was definitely the first and last time i went there...all in all...bad experience but thinking back was nice cumming on her breasts lol

wah. if based on such calculations, they can charge very high liao lor. Let's see:

BM = $80
HJ = $40
Autoroam boobs =$30
Autoroam pussy = $50

Total = $200 :D

They really take singaporean man as carrot heads :mad:

Siaolang87
20-09-2012, 04:53 PM
how come so expensive? mine $50 can touch can lick can see. FJ $300 over night she told me.

Siaolang87
20-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Oh. i think i know which one u are talking about already. :)
the second shop u went, is it the one that has two ladies, an older prc milf and a younger one?
the younger one like from malaysia or smthn. the last time i tried.

not bad. She quoted me 100 for body, and i negotiated down to 80. not sure if thats too high? :S

can the snr bros arnd here advice?

how come so expensive? mine $50 can touch can lick can see. FJ $300 over night she told me.

Siaolang87
20-09-2012, 04:56 PM
I just went to check it out at 9pm. Went to the shop u said to me. Maybe I went too late nv saw what I want. I went up to 4th level and avoid the shop in front when to check out other shop. I found one shop not bad and can bath. Massage 30 min $30 dollar. Young and braless my cup of tea. I had a quick bath before massage. Quickly gO massage. After 20 min go massage golden question ask want hj or bm. After shoot finish still can go bath.

lvl 2 lift come out turn your right the first hair salon should have. u can see sell food stall all that de beside.