PDA

View Full Version : My friends with benefits. c:

26c4u
04-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi guys!
This is my first time posting and I am new here. c:

Ok, I shall tell you all a story ^^

I am 14 years old and a chindian. (chinese mix indian).

I have this friend of mine, met him through my relatives.
He is 20 this year and we started talking recently.
We would always on the phone 1-2 hours in the night.
So, the third time we otp (on the phone), we decided, let's play truths. So I asked him "Are you a virgin?". Then he said "Noo."
Then he ask me whether I am a virgin, I said no.
Then our conversation slowly started to go to more of sex related stuff, so I got turned on and started fingering myself, I fingered myself till I moaned. And he heard, then he asked "What are you doing uhhh?". Then I like sibei paiseh, I said "Nooo, nothing!". Then I found out that he has a girlfriend, same age as me.

Then he suddenly say, "Wanna meet tomorrow?..."
Then I said "Sure, why not".

To be continued :-)

notti4u
04-09-2012, 06:12 PM
whatever is this a true story or not....

Don't get him into trouble as you are still underage. If your parents get to know that he fuck you before and make police report, he will have to wash his backside clean and kana rotan. All the best to you and him.

Compassion
04-09-2012, 07:35 PM
14 years old....must be in sec 2. What are you doing in this adult forum? Hope you are focusing on your studies. This is not the place for you little bro. Get out of it before it does you great harm.

zeusfist
04-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Sch holi thread.....

studdyme
04-09-2012, 11:56 PM
camping for more!

shiokpleasure
04-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Y does it sound do gay?

Loneshark
05-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Wahahahahahaha
Chindian?
Rofl

naturegreen
05-09-2012, 08:52 AM
14 and no longer a virgin? The youngsters nowadays... :eek:

amatory
05-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Please continue.

lostbird
05-09-2012, 12:14 PM
oh no.... hope this is just fiction...:(

mr_missile
05-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Sch holi thread.....

14 and no longer a virgin? The youngsters nowadays... :eek:

bro naturegreen, pls see above. ;)

Xiao_Zhu168
05-09-2012, 03:26 PM
damn..is holiday again :mad:

curiousbro
05-09-2012, 03:35 PM
shocking thread. when i first started reading, i thought it TS was a guy.

26c4u
06-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Just to clear everything up, I am 17 years old now.
I WAS 14 years old when this happened.
Mhm and judging me about losing my virginity at 14 is just stupid because I know many other girls who lost their virginity at a younger age and who knows? Yall might have lost your virginity at a younger age too ? -.-
OH AND IM A GIRL 0.0

Anyway, to continue my story.

So he came to pick me up after school and he drove me in his car to Ang mo kio macdonalds. While driving he started talking about this girl that ask him to be her friends with benefits and I got jealous cos I wanted him. then after that we bought food and we went back to his car. He ask me "You want to smoke?" (cos i used to smoke when I was 14). then i said "ok lor". so before we ate we went to smoke then there was this chinese man staring at us smoking in the car and i was in school uni so he drove us to some deserted place in amk. then we stop smoking and we start eating. and after we eat we were like damn bored, then i said why don't we play truth or dare? then he say ok! then we say some lame truth and then we went on to playing dare then I said as a dare "Let's makeout". then he said ok. So I went on top of him and we started making out, he was a good kisser omggg and then i could feel his little friend at the bottom getting hard. This was my first time doing all these kinda things so I just went to hold his friend and he moaned then he took out my clothes and started sucking on my tits. Then, he was about to finger me when my mother called. MOOD KILLER!

To be continued.

alan0338
06-09-2012, 11:29 AM
camp here ... :D

owl888
06-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Then he realised its a trap coz he's surrounded by banglahs who r interested in the poor young man's ass :D :D

ahseng00
06-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Hi guys!
This is my first time posting and I am new here. c:

Ok, I shall tell you all a story ^^

I am 14 years old and a chindian. (chinese mix indian).

I have this friend of mine, met him through my relatives.
He is 20 this year and we started talking recently.
We would always on the phone 1-2 hours in the night.
So, the third time we otp (on the phone), we decided, let's play truths. So I asked him "Are you a virgin?". Then he said "Noo."
Then he ask me whether I am a virgin, I said no.
Then our conversation slowly started to go to more of sex related stuff, so I got turned on and started fingering myself, I fingered myself till I moaned. And he heard, then he asked "What are you doing uhhh?". Then I like sibei paiseh, I said "Nooo, nothing!". Then I found out that he has a girlfriend, same age as me.

Then he suddenly say, "Wanna meet tomorrow?..."
Then I said "Sure, why not".

To be continued :-)

you strted talking to him recently? or 3 yrs back?
if so how old was him when he was driving?

sootongs
06-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Xiao mei, even if it happened years ago they still can back track the charge as u WERE UNDERAGE WHEN IT HAPPENED. No one is judging but u are sabo-ing your fb n urself by revealing you were underage when e act was committed. Go study prog out and play since its sch hols, dun waste bandwidth here

lit3s
07-09-2012, 07:07 PM
wow i too got confused like bros whether TS is a girl or guy...for a moment i thought i was reading a brokeback mountain tale...

naturegreen
07-09-2012, 10:15 PM
TS kena 吓跑了

sweet17
08-09-2012, 03:08 PM
seems weird too, but anyway its better then me, i dun dare to start a thread!

niccck
09-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Mhm and judging me about losing my virginity at 14 is just stupid because I know many other girls who lost their virginity at a younger age and who knows? Yall might have lost your virginity at a younger age too ? -.-
OH AND IM A GIRL 0.0

you saying that already shows ur ignorance.
the police can still press charge because the sex happens when u are 14.
underage sex!