PDA

View Full Version : Posting FRs and compromising our playground

NSPSupporter
04-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Bros,

As a result of this forum, I managed to find and become a regular of at least 4 HC/MPs that provide fantastic services... Some of these HC/MPs are no longer in operation and I hear that this is in a way due to AVs reading our FRs and using these threads hints to find the new playground of bros...

There are some bros (or hidden sis) out there with hidden agendas who may want to put some of these places out in the open, so that they will get raided and close down...

As a result, I hardly come into the forum to find or post information on these encounters... but as our playground one by one get diminished, we need new places to play, to tap on each other's resources (I find that out of 10 places I try, only 3-4 are those who will pop the GQ and of these, some of the girls, massage and service cannot make it...)

In all honesty, I find that posting good FRs will help you to attract bros who know the code to come and their goodies with you but at the same time cause danger to the joint... Is there a better middle way out?

oldnewbie
11-09-2012, 03:35 PM
IMHO
We have to tikam more if we do not share & FR
i recce quite often and i know the cost when you get a lousy joint or ML

any suggestions welcome

GR888
11-09-2012, 03:50 PM
TS, the middle way is already out there, just that many samsters have not realised it or they are still living in the past. It is how you write your FRs & who you share with... That is the key to everything.

For FRs, just focus on the massage & the action full stop. Don't be smart alecky & start giving info like ballpark location, description of joint & surroundings, facilities, entrance fees & name of the girl. Such info give the joint away if posted openly & should only be communicated by PM.

As for who you share with, screen all requestors carefully. High reputation points & power alone is not sufficient to deem someone as 'clean'. Check his posts... make sure he has a solid track record in maintaining discretion, ie he does not start sabo threads and/or post incriminating info on such threads. Needless to say, sharing with number collectors & those who make minimal or zero contributions to this section would be suicidal to say the least.

All these considerations & safeguards are instinctive, common sensical & straightforward... No need to rack one's brains. Of course, nothing can be 100% watertight but such measures go some way in mitigating risks.

ladyassasinato
11-09-2012, 04:19 PM
As for who you share with, screen all requestors carefully. High reputation points & power alone is not sufficient to deem someone as 'clean'. Check his posts... make sure he has a solid track record in maintaining discretion, ie he does not start sabo threads and/or post incriminating info on such threads. Needless to say, sharing with number collectors & those who make minimal or zero contributions to this section would be suicidal to say the least.

Very good advice bro. We must play with brains.:D