PDA

View Full Version : professional eng educated thai singer

nomoretimes
04-09-2012, 03:59 AM
After reading sbf for so long. I decided to post a story that happened to me 2 years ago.

2 years ago after chionging the famous "D" area. Bros should know this thai happy town which use ringgit for transactions. As usual , me and my bros the usual checking into hotel and finding gals to book for the nite. that was my second time to chiong this famous place. Even though I was looking forward to bonking a young gal at around 20 years old, I somehow lost interest when I bonk her.

Hence the second night , I actually release her to chiong the thai pubs there. Area D has one of the best pubs. Not because of the singers but also the performance in there. That time I watch breakdancing, michael jackson dancing and even the stage can sink down into water. It was breathtaking to just watch the performance. Of cos all the PR gals will try ways and means to get you to drink and finish up the alcohol so you can order more bottles.

I not a drinker , thus we usually do our best to siam. Seeing the models dancing on stage really get me steamed up. However we knew we couldn't vs the msians where they dumb lots of flower money to the dancers. Mind you these gals are 10 with the perfect boobs and body. I thought its gonna be another boring night where I go back to slp alone (darn cos i never book any gal for that night). Thinking it will be so weird to slp alone. But never would I thought this nite would be the start of a new chapter of my life that is still going on now.

uxorious
04-09-2012, 06:19 AM
Please carry on.

samboysuxdybj
04-09-2012, 10:57 AM
interesting.

ImperialLegacy
04-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Camping. TS, its at the thai-msia border?

galore
04-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Please go on and tell us about this interesting chapter of your life.

nomoretimes
04-09-2012, 04:59 PM
after the models dancing part. it was the singers. As usual, I never really take notice as singers were never for me. Or should I say , I never have such luck before as they were kind of untouchable.

She came onto the stage to sing with another male singer. She sang Jlo on the floor with the male guy acting as pit bull. It got the scene fired up. Thats why I started to look at her. A thai that can sing pretty gd english songs. Im was looking at her with that kind of eyes. She looks different , just got this X factor. Even though I like gals with good features, but I prefer gals that have this x factor. I dont know how to say it. I like gals that is intelligent and confident.

She is a really fair thai. Or shld I say don't look like a thai. you know thai got this unique features. She have that combined with chinese looks. with an excellent body and cutie features. The way she sang was captivating with the moves on the stage. I was captured by her. I told my friend in chinese. " ok, we say we wanna get some real decent gals. I chase her then!" I don't know where I got this courage, I drank a full cup of carlsberg and proceed to the toilet to like calm myself down. But luckily or not luckily, the dressing room was just beside the toilet. I saw her like preparing for the next song. I signal to her to come out of the room. (lets call her S )

I must have the balls of steel to do that. cos my heart was pounding. I not a pick up artist even I have gfs before.

me: hi you sing really good eng songs and can speak eng well. Hi, my name is ...., im from singapore
S: oh thank you. I learn to speak eng and sing when i was young.
me: oh is that. I seldom heard thai can speak such good english. Can we be friends? whats your fb email add?
S: ok its [email protected]. Oh ya, im going to sing in Singapore the next month.
me: oh how coincidental. I hope to see you ard
S: haha. not confirm yet. we see how it goes. ok my song soon!
me: ok see you around. bye

I left the dressing room to my table. Darn. I din go to the toilet. I told my fren. I did a numbers close (its a term to say you got a number from a gal u target). he say wow. unlike u leh.......
I say I dunno. I anyhow do one.

nomoretimes
04-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Apologies. I am trying to recollect the story as I type my story. As there are many ups n downs in this story. I try to recall it as vividly I can.

I went back to my table. drank another cup of carlsberg. I told me friend, pls observe her ( observation means you look at the girls body language to you and other people to see if she gives you any interest signals. )

So after she sang the next song. As usual, the hang flowers staff saw that I cant take my eyes off her. Like eagles, they soar to my side.
Sir, flowers for her?
Tao rai krap (how much)? ( i learn some basic thai)
ha sib lian ka. (50 ringgit)
I was thinking what a rip off. as ex as singapore.
Nevermind , I thought I signal for it to be done.

S after recieving me the flowers give me a wai sign (saweedee krap sign).

After the song ended, she came to my table. Started to play games with me. n drank jiao pei jiu (u know at wedding the bride n groom drink where they intercross their arms).
I was kind of taken aback. is it another loose gal? I not going to waste my effort on another loose gal.
I signal to my fren, pls observe!!!

After a few rounds, she went off to the other table that hang her flowers. Usually in this game, you are not supposed to observe the gal as it will show her signals that you are desparate. Hence that is what your good buddy is for. Observe for you.
he said: no leh. S and the nothing leh. no kino (no physcial touching).
me: u sure? how come she so fast kino me?
he: maybe she interested?
me: observe more.
he: no leh. very normal. stay a distance outside her private zone. you are much closer.
me: ho sei liao.

I know i may have some chance. But I didn't want to be too desparate. anyway i was to fly to bangkok the next morg and will return back to this place in 2 days time.So I thought why not leave at a high for her to remember me. then 2 days later, its easily to bed her.

after her rounds , she came over agn. I told her Im going bangkok tmr. She say oh. I told her im be back another 2 days. Lets have some drinks again ok? She agreed.

I left a happy note that night. Even though no sexual. I feel I was young agn. Just like those puppy love in those colllege days. Its been really long time since I felt that way. Am I in love? cant be. I never once bother any thai or viet. To me , they are all pretty dumb looking for money. why is this gal just don't feel this way?

I have no answer that nite and the next morg i flew to bangkok

amatory
05-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Please continue.