PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a Man

Cutieboi
04-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Hi Samsters

I would like your opinions on this matter:
Would you ever tell your future girlfriend/boyfriend or perhaps even your spouse about your past sexual relationships? Or let's say you have a kid or you did some "stuff" that generally your other half shouldn't know?

scentbug
04-09-2012, 01:50 AM
No. What's in the pass is history. Your history. Unless the past will affect your current relationship, you shouldn't burden her with it. Save her the agony and save yourself the trouble. Nothing you and her can do to change anything from the past anyway.

uxorious
04-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Don't ever tell her anything that may make her unhappy. There is something known as white lie.

GentleJack
04-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Hi Samsters

Would you ever tell your future girlfriend/boyfriend or perhaps even your spouse about your past sexual relationships? Or let's say you have a kid or you did some "stuff" that generally your other half shouldn't know?

I know being truthful is important, but if your partner is someone really important in your life, i'll suggest watering down your past experiences and making it sound as mild as possible, unless she's one of them super-horny types that like their men experienced.

samboysuxdybj
04-09-2012, 11:06 AM
white lies sometimes helpful

(o)(o) Tuner
04-09-2012, 11:09 AM
He/she may have pester you about your past. Never never reveal your past to your partner even if he/she said wouldn't mind. You'll never know wat will happen now or in future after you reveal your secret. Just keep it to yourself. It makes you & her life easier.

onlyhuman
04-09-2012, 11:29 AM
women are known historians nv let them know everything.

notti4u
04-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Past is past, no point bringing up..... looking forward is the best solution.

ren bi ren, qi shi ren.....

naan1974
04-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Hi Samsters

Dont be an honest idiot and let her hold you by your balls
for the rest of your life.
"What you dont know cant hurt you"

galore
04-09-2012, 02:05 PM
But you can confess to us.

blurybear
04-09-2012, 10:40 PM
hi, i am new here.. my hubby tells me of his past sexual experience before our marriage.. I dont mind, i curious to know.. so i ask him.. :)

Cutieboi
04-09-2012, 10:58 PM
I guess it only boils down to one conclusion:
Keep your mouth shut and let bygones be bygones.

sp150
04-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Never say anything play it down ALOT, because she will remember. It might seems ok at first, then history will catch up on you and play it over and over again like a broken record (from her mouth)

threetreasure
05-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Have the following to seek bro advice,

1. if u hv a gf n u really like her, now if she ask u did u go geylang call pro or call fl before? wad is ur ans? say yes or no? or how we can phrase our words such that even if we say yes, our gf still fine with our past experience?

2. now if u ask ur gf the same qns.. of course i mean whether she has fb or being fl, or hv sex with guys b4? and her ans to u is YES, then will u mind her past? or immediately separate?

I know sometime there is no straight YES or NO answer.. just like to hear bro advice, comments or experiences.

thanks

naturegreen
05-09-2012, 08:48 AM
It's wiser to let the past be the past.

oppa
05-09-2012, 10:54 AM
history cannot be rewritten...

can only be used to learn from mistakes...

let your past fantasties follow u to your grave..

:cool:

amatory
05-09-2012, 11:10 AM
women are known historians nv let them know everything.

Absolutely correct.