PDA

View Full Version : Bareback or No

genevaguy
03-09-2012, 08:03 AM
You are on a first date, or taking back a WG that you have seen a few times. She offers you to fuck bareback.....and cum in her (says its a safe time or is on contraception)...would you do it:

Yes...feels sooo good

No....I'm not crazy (but it does feel good)

MoUnTaInChIcKeN
03-09-2012, 11:35 AM
No way if she is a WG. IF just a gal also NO, will get to know her better first.

5ag1_Boar
03-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Question...

First date, so do not know her well yet.
WG: "seen a few times" means what? Have literally seen her with our eyes only at a place we frequent? Or means patronised before, chat before, know her personality somewhat (at least better than the first date).

WG I suppose means "working girl"? AKA "FL" etc?

Botakhead
03-09-2012, 05:18 PM
How well you know the gal, it doesn't matter. The important thing is that if she is honest with you that she will reveal to you if she had any sickness before your session. You may feel like a lucky star to get the no condom required go ahead and fuck me bare, later on a few months time, you have a funny sensation and body feeling unwell.......time to visit Kelantan Lane.........god bless you. All types of god that is.:o

genevaguy
03-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Question...

First date, so do not know her well yet.
WG: "seen a few times" means what? Have literally seen her with our eyes only at a place we frequent? Or means patronised before, chat before, know her personality somewhat (at least better than the first date).

WG I suppose means "working girl"? AKA "FL" etc?

Correct WG = "working girl" Now, we all know that if you see a WG over and over, there is a chance that you and her will feel comfortable and perhaps go bare.....let's not deny that, it does happen. So it means a WG that you have had SEX with a few times....and have gotten to know.

GG

Panini
05-09-2012, 11:28 PM
like to but it is better to be safe than sorry later on.

reagen88
07-09-2012, 11:54 PM
A very hard question...

I voted no, but would probably do it...
A man does crazy things when all the blood is flowing south!
No cumming inside, though...

merlinlion3
08-09-2012, 10:49 PM
@bro reagen88

If already banging the WL without condom, what difference does cumming inside or outside do?