PDA

View Full Version : Good Relaxing Massage TPP

bitkit
02-09-2012, 07:50 PM
I went to Tanjong Pagar Plaza yesterday for a good tuina, I found this Zhang Ling Tuina at second floor right above the NTUC Fairprice. The receptionist asked me how long I want to massage, I took up 90 mininutes. She led me into a room with a sliding door. A pony tail PRC woman came in, sexy with tight fitting Ts and jeans, she has charming smiling face. She asked me to wear a pair of white shorts, and asked me to lay face down.

She did a good massage with good strength, after 15 minutes back rub, she asked me if she could stood to use her legs to press on my back, I agreed. It was great. she then came down and started to massage my legs. Her fingers would occasionally passed and touched my testicles when she worked from left to right legs. There was a kind of sensational so I was turned on, she noticed it and started to pressed two fingers at the base of my testicles, she softly told me it was lympho point.

A while later she asked me to turn around face up, ahe inserted a pillow under my head and went to dim the light in the room. When she started to massage my head, I could smell her fragrance and her light breathe. Sometimes she would press her breasts lightly on my head. She stood up after 5 minutes of head massage and poured oil onto my chest, she then laid her palms over my nipples and massage in circulation motion, it was really good and arousing.

She bent forward towards my dummy with her breasts resting above my face. Her hands went around my dummy and right onto the top of my root. And I could feel her fingers brushing across my little brother. I immediately got an hard on. She then grabbed my manhood and poured some oil on her palm. She worked lightly on the stem and then go on to the reddish smooth head, she said softly into my ears and asked if it was nice. I said yes and asked her if she would do more than a HJ. She said no other jobs except by hand. And I asked her how much for a HJ, she put up a finger. I nobbed.

She slowly rubbed my nipples, pressed on the bottom of my manhood and starting to stroke me. After 5 minutes she kissed my nipples and licked them, it was so electrifying that I cum with some shot onto her face. She used a towel to dry me and walked out of the room, she returned with hot towels to clean my manhood, while I fell total spent and relaxed. It was good, I took out $100 to her and she again came back with a charming smile. I asked for her name and she told me "J".

I want to go back there again but I do not know her full name except J. Does anyone have the same experience and know the name?

I

lemon69
03-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Bro TS, HJ for $100 is abit ex leh. I tink u kenna chop liao after look at wonderful of her wif breast laying on yr face. Guess small head have taken over the big head. And u left a happy man, i got nothing to say liao.

rashid229
03-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Gone with the wind

spidey7
03-09-2012, 10:26 AM
$100 for HJ is not only exp it is not the market rate. Dey sure noe hw 2chop carrot. Sure u wanna go back dere again?

bitkit
03-09-2012, 10:27 AM
hahaha i think so a bit exp... tis is y i wanna go back n get more out of her, any one ever experienced in this ZL joint n can recommend a gd name?

kenstud27
03-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Good job! After this thread, i am pretty AV will be combing this place since TS is so detailed in providing the address and everything......:mad:

tnkaki
03-09-2012, 10:53 AM
bro,
U should not post the shop name openly,u r not sharing but sabotage all the lifehood of the WL & soon our playground would be gone.I patronize tis tn often as they provide really good massage.Hope moderator would delete tis FR before it being raid by AV.

myjuice
03-09-2012, 10:58 AM
I thought 1 finger meant $10! :D:D:D

guitarboi
03-09-2012, 12:54 PM
I was at TPP just now, but i dun see any tuina shop named Zhang Ling Tuina lo

bitkit
03-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Dun need to wonder, I called the joint and was told there is no person with the name begin with J. Apparently she did not want to reveal name.

Criminalz
03-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Sigh...why sabo until like that.

carebear888
03-09-2012, 01:59 PM
I have been to this shop for a good rub many times but no service offer leh ! It is a clean joint ! Bro TS must be damp lucky man haha ... But I would nvr pay $100 for HJ better go spend on more worthy stuff hehe ;p imagine still need to add the 1 hr msg fee Sia !

Robert68
03-09-2012, 02:09 PM
the reason to have this post is bcos of the 100. it is as good as telling AV where are the shop.

TS, if u think is EX u can dun take up the offer but pls dun sabo the plc.

we always need both hand to clap, not happy dun take up service and dun go back. Dun tell the whole world abt the location and service so openly.

jimwang01012012
03-09-2012, 02:10 PM
If it's $100 including the massage fee, then probably not so expensive.....

I have been to this shop for a good rub many times but no service offer leh ! It is a clean joint ! Bro TS must be damp lucky man haha ... But I would nvr pay $100 for HJ better go spend on more worthy stuff hehe ;p imagine still need to add the 1 hr msg fee Sia !

georgejungle
04-09-2012, 08:44 PM
ZL ?? hmmm never been there for a long time ..... is it still full of staff?

georgejungle
04-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I wanna knowtheupdate of this... ts just created this thread n ran off .... does any buttie have any update on thisplace?

garbage8889
05-12-2012, 07:59 AM
TS said the gal poured oil on his chest and later when giving him the hj, she licked his nipples???

Even if she wiped the oil off his chest , There will be residue left and I don't think anyone would want to have a taste of massage oil, especially PRCs.

:)

georgejungle
05-12-2012, 08:03 PM
ok i went and just let any one to msssage me, and so zhun one shot one kill she got give special one hehehe

poot
05-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Zhang Ling's MLs like quite old. A little difficult to let someone not young to give me special. So normally if its old ML, I will request to concentrate on my back will do. Got one not too bad looking young girl in ZL but somehow she doesn't give specials. Or maybe I'm not attractive enough. :cool:

georgejungle
05-12-2012, 11:55 PM
is the name Amy?

poot
06-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Yes. Ah May or maybe Amy. I might have heard the PRC way of calling Amy

georgejungle
10-12-2012, 11:19 PM
oh, ... u tried ah, did u try in new room or old room?

i will try her nexttime .. is she talkatie?Yes. Ah May or maybe Amy. I might have heard the PRC way of calling Amy

poot
10-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Both new and old also tried before. She can chat rather well if u start to strike a conversation with her. Her massage skills are pretty good.

georgejungle
12-12-2012, 10:56 PM
ok gonna try it 2mw :)

georgejungle
13-12-2012, 07:39 PM
ok now ZL under renovation .. dont go there these few days :(

poot
13-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Ya Bro. But the lao chio lady boss said tmr opening back? I was there just now too

lifeisfun
13-12-2012, 08:24 PM
TS said the gal poured oil on his chest and later when giving him the hj, she licked his nipples???

Even if she wiped the oil off his chest , There will be residue left and I don't think anyone would want to have a taste of massage oil, especially PRCs.

:)

maybe they used good olive oil on him....:D

georgejungle
13-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Ya Bro. But the lao chio lady boss said tmr opening back? I was there just now too
wa your worked the the area too? oh, did she say tomoorow open ?

georgejungle
14-12-2012, 05:43 PM
tried ah may.... she is boring