PDA

View Full Version : Sex with my new wife !

IdontKnow
02-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Hi guys! I'm back. This time I will come out with this thread as I've just gotten married last month.
But I won't be frequently coming here to update due to other commitments.

3rd Aug 12

This day is a day before my wedding day.

I whatsapp my wife-to-be around 4pm (we both on leave).

Me: Dear, I cannot 'tahan' anymore. 1 mth I didn't get to have sex with you. Can I meet u later for a quick one?
Wife: Can wait till tmr? Just 1 more day. Then I'm all yours. Furthermore, u know our deal. I want to be pregnant ASAP that why I need you to "build up your sperm bank" to have sex with me tmr.
Me: Mind doing it today?
Wife: Just control for 1 more day. Tmr night aft the dinner, you can have me doing whatever you want. I promise you. So no HJ pls tonite.
Me: Ok, my dear. I can't wait to have sex with u not using a condom. Everytime when we had sex, u require me to shoot in a condom no matter what.
Wife: I don't want to get pregnant before you officially marry me. If not things may be awkard in front of friends n relatives.
Me: I also understand.
Wife: Have a good rest bah. Tmr come and officially pick me up as your wife. Spend time with your parents since you miss them so much. 30 yrs old then willing to leave them.
Me: But do you know why I'm willing to marry you?
Wife: Of course! You know I'm older than you and understand your feelings. You every week want to have dinner with them. I never stop you at all unlike other gals you liked before. Right, my dear?
Me: Yes. It is impt for you to understand me for this.

(to be continued...)

rashid229
02-09-2012, 12:58 PM
knnbccb. waste time and bandwith. no wonder so many bro kan u.RETARDED
ASSHOLE

BeyondPower
02-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Lol! "Build up your sperm bank"?? Must have been a really awkward conversation between you and your wife...

TehGaDai
02-09-2012, 02:47 PM
What is happening here?? zzzzz. Sperm bank lol! :confused:

Sootbird
02-09-2012, 03:14 PM
hello how many threads u wanna open? sibei copycat from bro frwriter

Deesiaokia
02-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Hey CB KIA, I have never scold anybody in this forum b4, no matter how I argue or needle my darling KuKu Milan... But this is really too much... I got power I sure zap die u.. Knn Puii.:mad:

Secret7
03-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Hey bro

Writing about your boring sex life is not funny lah. Bluff also cannot bluff properly. You sure your wife will approve or not? Better go back guai guai ask for permission first lah.

acidicavex
03-09-2012, 09:57 AM
He did not wrote those he is merely a photocopying machine. Cut n paste all his post are copies from other thread here in Sbf and he repost them.

No wonder you point so super negative.......

Ahboy89
03-09-2012, 11:52 AM
nice bro keep that going cheers

milford
03-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Talk nonsense only….

TehGaDai
03-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Post some hot/steamy of your 'new wife'' lol! :rolleyes:

Mindy
03-09-2012, 01:46 PM
bro idontknow
thanks for confirming my suspicion that you are a eyeballs hungry fella.

HornyTonyLIM
03-09-2012, 02:34 PM
TS kena flamed for writing - what this folks?

AceAmando
03-09-2012, 06:55 PM
That is because he copies from others . :D :p

WesternHardRod
03-09-2012, 08:06 PM
TS is trying to see how much negative points can he reach..

Bangster
04-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Shit... I think I said something to trigger off his incessant copy-n-paste in another thread....
:(

syithether
04-09-2012, 01:31 AM
What the fuck another fake bullshit story again , must be another copy and paste story , hey TS , u are worse than Steven lim when it come to shameless , are you Steven lim himself trying to get attention .