PDA

View Full Version : Recent experience with a MILF

IdontKnow
02-09-2012, 01:03 AM
*name & location of event changed to keep "our" identity safe

This happened to me lately, during raya.

Mid this year I was working in Perak, then due to some argument with my boss i decide to quit my job so i was left without a job. Then i couldn't afford to go back to my hometown being jobless, so decided to go KL and stay with my cousin hoping i could find a job in KL. My cousin live in an apartment with 3 rooms, he and his GF stayed in the masterbed room, he offered me to stay in his guest room. I got a job very close to my cousin's apartment working as a temporary clerk.

So this one evening in the weekend i just came back from tesco with my cousin's GF(lets call her A) i was helping her shopping for groceries, my cousin busy playing tennis with his friends. As i unload the groceries from the trunk, suddenly A start talking in english which i find it akward cause we dont talk in english. As i turned and trying to close the car trunk, i saw A was talking to an Iranian lady (lets call her B). B is a tall lady, something around 170cm, in her 40s (i believe) with smooth skin still fair and pretty, cup size B, blond hair, wearing a tight black color cloth which is see through but she wore black singlet on the inside. As i walk to A, A introduced B to me, then A proceed to gave me the house keys(left mine at home) and i went up as she was still busy talking with B.

Straight into the house, few minutes later A went up, and i proceed to ask questions about B, not directly but indrectly lol.. They were talking about the management fee which is increasing (not something i wanted to know), then i found that B divorced with her husband few years back, she has custody over her 2 kids (1 boy 1 girl), both kids are in singapore staying with relatives and B is staying alone.

As fasting month draws near, one day i returned home from work on friday evening i reached home at around 6.30pm (work finnish at 5 but i lepak with my colleague at mamak) suddenly i hear someone with a familiar voice saying "hello" loudy i just ignored it and i proceed to climb the stairs, then footstep followed with the loud "hello's" approaching me from behind, i turned and look, it was B holding a box, she was wearing a tight long white pants with a dark blue tank top. She looks as if she just had came back from the gym. I could see her white bra strap. She looks super sexy in that outfit, but i was too tired to have a hard on..

B: Hello, aren't you the cousin of A's BF?
Me: As i nodded i said "Yes, is there anything i can help you with?"
B: Here's a box of dates from Iran, tell A i ordered it specially for her.
Me: I gave her a smile and said "Thank you, i'll be sure to hand this over to her"

as she turn and walk away i could see her ass + panty line and i will never forget that view...

So the next day i have a plan in mind to get me closer to B. (initially i didn't expect i would go that far with her, o well sometimes you just want lemons and you get lemons and lemonades)
What i did was i intend to reach home around 6.15 from work, purposely stayed a bit late at office surfing the net, read SBF fr's. As i enter the apartment compound i walk up to the cafeteria which is a longer, but it's because the gym is just next to the cafeteria, that time i thought B was at the gym, as i walk to the cafeteria, i saw B sitting alone sipping a cup of hot drink, she was with the same attire she wore when i met her on friday, this time it's black tank top and black tracksuit.

I don't know if this the scenario i expected cause i was expecting to bump into her if she was done in the gym and walking back to her apartment. I'm the type which is shy-shy..... So i gather all of my guts, decide to grow a pair and approach her,

Me: Evening, been working out lately?
B: oh hello there, not working out just doing a bit of jogging to cut some weight

ohh jogs instead of gym, that explains why her body shape is superb, as i sit down and said:

Me: i hope you don't mind me sitting here with you

then there was this akward silent, cause i'm so dumb i don't know how to talk to girls, only have 1 gf my entire life(broke up, back at college)... out of the blue i asked

Me: you're not fasting?

my brain did not transmit that message, my mouth seems to move ahead to prevent me from thinking to much

Then B quietly said "shhussshh" she shakes her head giving a smile and said "nope" quietly

Then i quietly said sorry and smile back at her

Me: Sorry to ask that kind of question, my brain seems to be located at my mouth

she proceed to have this snorting laugh which i find very sexy... similar to the way Sarah Chalke laugh.. go find in youtube

Me: do you jog every evening?

as said that i keep on staring at her boobs, just B cup not the biggest, but which guy doesn't stare at a girl's boobs at any given opportunity.

B: without fail, every evening, back from work at 5pm, straight away back home.. change my outfit and jog

as she said "change my outfit" i immediately have fantasies of her in office clothes changing to her outdoor out fit....
then my stupid mouth act faster than any other body parts i have

Me: i used to jog everyday just like you, shame that i don't jog anymore

B: I could use a jogging partner, at least i won't have to listen to same songs i have on my ipod while jogging

Can't believe shes inviting me to jog with her... much to my horror, I have no sportswear!!!

B: Do you always come home this late?

Me: urmm no just putting extra hours at work

B: *laugh... well if you're.......

i cut terus dont wanna letgo of this golden opportunity

Me: I could put some extra hours jogging with you

B: you could join me tomorrow evening around 5.30pm if that sounds ok with you?

Me: absolutely

that night i panicked badly, i lied saying i jogged often and no sportswear lol... that night i ask my cousin if i can borrow his sportswear, good thing we have the same size... that night also it was either I'm being too excited or unusually dumb, i asked my cousin if he can teach me how to jog -.-
next day lunchtime bought my shoes.. good thing bata shop nearby what i did was, as i removed the shoe and step on it repeatedly trying to make it look seasoned.... doesnt matter costs only rm59.99 raya sales thank goodness

PLEASE UP MY POINTS BEFORE I CONTINUE THANKS

Spurslover
02-09-2012, 08:56 PM
This is a re-post of someone else thread. Not yours, so no points for you.

WesternHardRod
03-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Another idiot wasting time .. Jitao is asking to be zapped

Squeezy
04-09-2012, 05:45 AM
Wah lau eh..... This guy really CMI it..... One look at his post, know that he cut and paste... Let's zap him more shall we?

Arucard
04-09-2012, 06:27 AM
zap that what he wants come guy let up him 55555

insomia
04-09-2012, 03:17 PM
CCB, copy and paste other people story nb no standard