PDA

View Full Version : Milfs at Morning Market

rhibs
01-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Hi bros.. seldom contri to SBF.. always bz these days.

So today i finally had a break after 3 months of working weekends.. decided to follow my mum to e market this morning help her carry sum stuff... n buy her breakfast too.

After fin our breakfast we walk over to e wet market n man it was damn crowded! All aunties everywhere n manage to spot a few milfs too. So we went in as usual and my mum will start choosing and buying...etc. All i had to do was help carry the stuff.

Then we cm to this stall selling veges n it was full of aunties choosing their veg. My mum was in front chossing while i waited at the corner..looking wt all the colourful veges.. suddenly sum one. bump into me and i felt my KKB kena press by sumting warm n soft.. a lady turn ard n said sorry.

I noticed she was a 30ish milf wearing white spag straps n grey tights..i smiled and said 'its alrite!'..after she turned around..i couldnt help looking at her nice round bum..it was beautiful n sexy..! Couldnt believe that just bumped into my KKB! My KKB started to get hard the more i watched from behind..

Now the thing about me is i got a thing for MILFs going on n i hv had FBs who are milfs too.. it especially turns me on whenever i see a lady in her 30s to 40s with fair curvy bodies.. even more so if they got kids (no offense please to married bros with wives who fit the profile).

I was damn turned on by then..as we made our way out of the crowded market..i couldnt help pressing n rubbing my dick on the aunties n milfs..especially near those area where alot of them clusterfu*k around a stall...

What the hell..by e time i got home i was so aroused i immediately smsed n booked a PRC milf FL..quickly showered n went to bugis to meet her. Banged her twice that afternoon n satisfied my craving for a milf... haiz..all bcoz of this morning!

Any bros wif similiar exp wif milfs pls share!

rhibs

StyloMan
01-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Which mkt u went bro?

rhibs
01-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Hi bro

This mkt is in clementi area

wally888
02-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Next time try hooking up a milf in the mkt :D

mario21
02-09-2012, 03:05 AM
Envy envy!!!

WesternHardRod
02-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Happening man...

miyokou
03-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Nice story! Its a real fantasy to hook up a milf in such public places!

miyokou
03-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Nice Nice!! update us more!!

Diety
03-09-2012, 06:42 PM
I always go tekka market... alot of indian fat fat de. Not my cup of tea. :(

FRwriter
03-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Just went to Ghim Moh hawker centre last Sunday for breakfast, before heading out.
Got 1 stall sell economical bee hoon beside a porridge stall. On Sunday when they sell mee siam then their daughter appear.

They daughter not those sexy/thin type but a bit "bah bah" and cute type. Also not flat chested.
Btw, long queue hor... ;)

spidey7
03-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Everywhere there is happening if you know where to find. Alot of mei meis, milfs ... see see and steam steam.

benxiong
03-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Hahaha. After reading some of the comments, it really makes me lol. My 2 cents to those who would like to find, why dont switch line and sell ladies products ( lingerie, clothings, shoes and so on )? Or become a doctor? My point is instead to search for them, those jobs that i mentioned, they will come searching for you. Make any cents?

shiokpleasure
04-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Just went to Ghim Moh hawker centre last Sunday for breakfast, before heading out.
Got 1 stall sell economical bee hoon beside a porridge stall. On Sunday when they sell mee siam then their daughter appear.

They daughter not those sexy/thin type but a bit "bah bah" and cute type. Also not flat chested.
Btw, long queue hor... ;)

GGhim moh market always got damn long queues one. Like only a few stalls which is damn nice.

FRwriter
04-09-2012, 03:42 AM
GGhim moh market always got damn long queues one. Like only a few stalls which is damn nice.

I agree. But the food also not fantastic.
Duno why ppl still queue so long leh.