PDA

View Full Version : Mutual Benefits

iridescent
01-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Hey guys,

I'm 19 this year, studying full-time at a local university. Currently in search of a companion whom I can communicate with, and support me financially :)

Something more about myself:

- Local Chinese
- 162cm, 43 kg (Slim and toned)
- Healthy skin color, long hair
- Looks: 9/10
- I carry myself very well

My expectations:

- Preferably Chinese below 35 years old
- Athletic build
- Pleasant looking
- NSA

All that said, nothing is good though without chemistry! So being able to communicate is essential ;)

PM me if you're interested, stating:

- marital status
- number of meet ups you're expecting
- amount of allowance
- any fantasies

Photos are highly encouraged! Won't be sending my photo, but I'm good with non-obligatory meet ups before deciding etc. (you can just walk away immediately if I'm ugly etc but I doubt you will haha!) Email me at [email protected] :)

xoxo

I.m.Jim
02-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Beggars cannot be choosers. You expect to be paid yet have some many terms. Not saying its not possible to find, but very unlikely.

iridescent
02-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Hey bro, I'm not a beggar alright? :) I'm just finding it difficult to finance my own school fees that's why I'm turning to this platform. Besides, the expectations are but a guideline, it is flexible. I mean tbh, I don't want to waste people's time nor mine if we all know what we want ;)

MoUnTaInChIcKeN
02-09-2012, 11:42 PM
You expect a sugar mummy below 35? Every guy in here wants that too! A pretty slim not that old gal that is willing to pay to fuck. Good luck dreaming

see see only
03-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Hey bro, I'm not a beggar alright? :)

Hi TS,

Ignore him but again i wish to appeal for the age limit to extend to 45yo can bo ... :rolleyes:

Though me below 40yo but above 35 ... but most of my bros here at between 35 to 45 yo :o ....... SO I WISH TO appeal for them as well :D

1stTR
03-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Beggars cannot be choosers. You expect to be paid yet have some many terms. Not saying its not possible to find, but very unlikely.

Bro, it's a 你情我愿 offer. Moreover, TS is only a 19yo young gal. Lol. Just let it be.

1stTR
03-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Hi TS,

Ignore him but again i wish to appeal for the age limit to extend to 45yo can bo ... :rolleyes:

Though me below 40yo but above 35 ... but most of my bros here at between 35 to 45 yo :o ....... SO I WISH TO appeal for them as well :D

Bro, I tot u see see only. Lol:D

sean69
03-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Hi TS,

i'm 69... please appeal for me too !! :D

TS, dun worry about me having heart attack midway while bonking, i am in good condition with loads of blue pills !! :D

unsung80
03-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Give her a break. I thought her terms are fair in my opinion. Would love to be friend with TS if not for the allowances. All the best for your search babe.

vader8847
03-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi TS,

Agreed...

Hi Sister,

You should bring the age group from 30 to 40 years old..these age group maybe will support you.

see see only
04-09-2012, 07:20 AM
i'm 69... please appeal for me too !! :D

TS, dun worry about me having heart attack midway while bonking, i am in good condition with loads of blue pills !!

Yo bro Sean69 ...

TS is only 19 yo so "innocent" :rolleyes: ... we should be more honest to her si bo .... you are 69 only when you come to "sex position" :D

Bro, I tot u see see only. Lol

Ya bro 1stTR,

i was thinking to i extend my "see see only" to bed as well mah .... see see only, her touching & masurbating herself only lah ... Me already 心有余而力不足 liao :p

handcell
04-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Wow look 9/0 leh. Must be near perfection liaoz. 😏

Cuntworth
04-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi TS,

Wow bro u oso come here and test water ah?? :D

see see only
04-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Wow bro u oso come here and test water ah?? :D

Bro cuntworth .... you tested any before ??? :rolleyes: update update a bit lei ;)

Anyway I bumping up TS thread for fun only lah .... :p

l2f2
04-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Bro, it's a 你情我愿 offer. Moreover, TS is only a 19yo young gal. Lol. Just let it be.

agree with u bro 1stTR. TS all the best to u. Cheersss.:)