PDA

View Full Version : Sexual harrassment.. At work

babycath
01-09-2012, 05:46 PM
I've been facing a problem of having to deal with sexual harrassment at work with my superiors. Not just one guy, but three. Its only verbal stuff though.

My manager will ask questions like "Are you a virgin? Do you want to see my dick? Wanna help me masturbate?" and the other guys will chime in and play along. This happens every single day.

In another incident, another guy, who's a chef, went "Hey I'm going to USS with my daughters. We're staying overnight in the RW hotel." When I replied "I wanna go to USS too", he'd say "Sure, let me know which night you're free and I'll bao you."

They'll often comment on my looks and criticize my figure, and make conversations filled with sexual innuendos. Its a f&b establishment and its quite impossible to chide them for it as I need to be on good terms with everyone in the workplace.

It seriously makes me feel very harrassed but other than this, they treat me really well and are pretty nice to me.

Is there any way I can make them stop making sexual references when they converse with me? This doesnt really happen to my other female colleagues. *troubled*

1nottiboy
03-09-2012, 09:26 AM
guys wouldnt normally do things like this. did you do anything to lead them on?

just thought i would share. a fren of mine would always be telling me guys in the office are hitting on her. always asking her out and buying her dinners. anyway one day, i asked to catch up and she was wearing a top with a lot of skin exposed. easy down blouse with her c cuppers.

TehGaDai
03-09-2012, 09:34 AM
WHAT company is that?? Do you always dress very sexily to work?? The image you portray also impt. Guys are very easily visually aroused. :D
In my company, heard got rumours, a top female Sales mgr, did 'slept' with her clients at times. I heard only...
Saw her before, everyday wear tight dress (one piece type). either black/white/red... (bey tahan... :D)

pussyslime
03-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Sis, you're going to get more sexual harassment here :D :D :D

onlyhuman
03-09-2012, 10:02 AM

:D so true!

Rasta Marley
03-09-2012, 10:08 AM

Absolutely!!

FRATERNITY
03-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Seriously wonder what company u working in. Anyway, I too do it to all hot female colleagues but nothing too overbroad like in your case and i dun ask questions in pervertic way. Try take it as a compliment or play along if u want. If really cannot tahan just change job. Last thing u wanna consider is to report to hr.

Btw unless u are damn chio, i wont be making those hints. Can post some of your pics u wear to work (censor ur face)?

littlepok
03-09-2012, 10:31 AM
it should be your dressing (if u are not in uniform), the way u mingle with them. u know some gals talk and laugh and hit guy shoulder blah blah. u might have some body contact with them unwittingly or give them the impression u are quite open (or brotherly) to them, hence they try to go 1 step further and test the limit.

it is understandable u need to be on good terms with everyone, be it f&b or wherever. i wonder if u are married. anyway u can try the below:

1. if they say it again, just tell them your bf/husband did not like what they said when u told him about the conversation. Afraid of trouble, they will most prob apologise and refrain from doing it again. say in a nice but firm tone in order not to piss them off

2. in your daily conversation, mention more about your bf/husband. even if u have none, cook an imaginary one. for eg, tell the guy with family that your bf is bringing u to USS next sat, what is fun there ah... (he will get the hint). If ask u to see their dick and masturbate them, say nicely u are doing it for your bf and want to keep it that way.

guys are naturally afraid of such trouble, especially if he is married or may jeopardise his work (don't ever shit in your own backyard). they are just trying their luck as they might have gotten the wrong hints (dressing, manner that u carry yourself, u took all the shit they said to u etc).

i'm sure with time, they will change their attitude of harassment.

PS: this is assuming u are not interested with any guys at your workplace. seriously i doubt if there is anyone decent there as u should be the main topic during smoking/tea break. how big your boobs are, how u look with dick in your mouth, how loud u moan etc, how nice u look from doggie style etc. pardon my language but seriously that should be the type of topics, hence the mass sexual harassment.

They might say things like my dick is bigger than ur bf la if not u try. just reply u love your bf and u will only be intimate with him, thanks for the offer but your bf will not like it. (say he is sign-on commando lor. all siao kia one)

hope my 2 sperm thoughts help.

Optimus_Prime
03-09-2012, 10:36 AM
They might say things like my dick is bigger than ur bf la if not u try. just reply u love your bf and u will only be intimate with him, thanks for the offer but your bf will not like it. (say he is sign-on commando lor. all siao kia one)

hope my 2 sperm thoughts help.

Good reply. My 9 pts to you :D

ImperialLegacy
03-09-2012, 10:53 AM
You must be chio la. Post your pics here so we can advise you further. Men seldom waste time if you are ugly.

littlepok
03-09-2012, 11:02 AM

thanks bro, will return upz soonest

demonorc
03-09-2012, 11:40 AM
I guess that there is nothing much you can do. The only way is to move to the next resturants or hotel F&b outlets.

Anyway,based on the work you say,you should not be worry abt the lack of job,rather on the working hours and the hardship.

Should be not of an issue if you decide to change job.

I've been facing a problem of having to deal with sexual harrassment at work with my superiors. Not just one guy, but three. Its only verbal stuff though.

My manager will ask questions like "Are you a virgin? Do you want to see my dick? Wanna help me masturbate?" and the other guys will chime in and play along. This happens every single day.

In another incident, another guy, who's a chef, went "Hey I'm going to USS with my daughters. We're staying overnight in the RW hotel." When I replied "I wanna go to USS too", he'd say "Sure, let me know which night you're free and I'll bao you."

They'll often comment on my looks and criticize my figure, and make conversations filled with sexual innuendos. Its a f&b establishment and its quite impossible to chide them for it as I need to be on good terms with everyone in the workplace.

It seriously makes me feel very harrassed but other than this, they treat me really well and are pretty nice to me.

Is there any way I can make them stop making sexual references when they converse with me? This doesnt really happen to my other female colleagues. *troubled*

iNut
03-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Get a good mini recorder and secretly record the crude conversation down. Approach the higher management and report them with it or simple 999

hunted
03-09-2012, 12:16 PM
I do believe there could be afew scenarios here...

1. You are too much of a "guy" there. You tend to be very open with your conversations.
-eg. I used to have afew ladies working for me. They treat me as a sister, I treat them as brothers. We can "suan" and talk everything under the sun. Just an example..;.. "I say Fuck!" they will just open up their legs and say come... tell me when and where!..

But we know its all for good fun! (or to just piss me off)

2. You are actually a very closed person but want to show that you are very social. So you try hard and you succeed. Now you are troubled!

3. You are very pretty and the guys there are just to get in your pants.

From what I read you are either 1 or 2. Cos guys don't really say such things to ladies unless they treat them like "bros".

spidey7
03-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Sis who is ur employer? Dis is indeed sexual harrassment. U muz b chio. Unless u disregard e consequences u can make a police report.

2centsworth
03-09-2012, 12:51 PM
If I were you, I will break down and cry in front of my colleagues. Cry a bit. Surely there will be other colleagues who will come show concern to you. When they ask you why you cried, just say you are a decent girl and don't understand why those men say all these disgusting things to you. Then just sob quietly and watch Justice being dealt out. Basically be a rallying point for the non pervert guys and other ladies to come help you. Better still if you can get those guys to SMS you those disgusting words. Proof in black and white.

A woman's youth is precious and won't last forever. Why not consider being a property agent or work in industries where you will be rewarded for your looks? Property agents make a decent living doing a decent job. Beauty is an advantage.

desperatedickie
03-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Next time it happens, probably you can try to record down the conversations discreetly and warn them against doing it again. Because with evidence, it can be reported to the police.

dudenumber1
03-09-2012, 12:59 PM
It is strange. Guys usually won't do that unless they are closed to you ..

SammyNewbie
03-09-2012, 01:05 PM

Quoted for truth as already mentioned by many bros.

I might talk dirty about a girl BEHIND her back, but I won't say that stuff unless in front of her unless I feel she's very friendly and won't mind. Mostly cause we don't want to make them feel uncomfortable.

I also dunno how to handle cause I not girl.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Best post in this thread so far.
Very well dun in debunking this thread.
No normal man, will just walk up to a female colleague n say such stuff unless she:
1) Like to participate in YELLOW jokes
2) Portrays herself as an EASY woman
3) Partakes in many such conversations with the males till she's branded as someone comfortable to crack such remarks to

Sexual harassment unless unprovoked is serious shit, though still around, but very rare now, especially in our kiasi society.
By the 2 sentences TS mentioned, i can only conclude, she asked for it cos of the image she portrayed which can be proved here:

I'd love to have high heels on. :)

Can you be more specific on your requirements? Height, weight etc.ASKING FOR REQUIREMENTS TO BE A SUGARBABY

I'd love to try that at least once in my life! *shy*LOOKING TO PARTICIPATE IN A GANGBANG

Cased closed, a case of wolf in sheep skin crying wolf.

littlepok
03-09-2012, 02:09 PM
No normal man, will just walk up to a female colleague n say such stuff unless she:
3) Partakes in many such conversations with the males till she's branded as someone comfortable to crack such remarks to

Sexual harassment unless unprovoked is serious shit, though still around, but very rare now, especially in our kiasi society.
By the 2 sentences TS mentioned, i can only conclude, she asked for it cos of the image she portrayed which can be proved here:

hehe good CSI. obviously dropped alot of hints in order to get such treatment. perhaps they not rich enough la. if rich, is not harassment, is a date. sigh... poor poor man

sean69
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM

heh heh.. does that mean i can sexually harrass her now??!! .. *slurp* ...

DYBJ
03-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Deleted Post

DO_YOU_BJ
03-09-2012, 03:06 PM
heh heh.. does that mean i can sexually harrass her now??!! .. *slurp* ...

No Bro sean69:eek:
You cunt sexually harass her type, boh lassa one:rolleyes:
This type, just DO her lolzzz:D

DO_YOU_BJ
03-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Deleted Post

<<totally>>
03-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ :eek:You side lined PI har? Unless she say she is working in Japan, maybe I will believed her. Because sexual harassment in Japan is still common due to their culture.

TS do you have anymore to add or you are enjoying the sexual harassment you are seeking to get?:rolleyes:

我对你柔情似水,你当我肮脏污水
我是应该活该,你是千不该万不该
我的钱不是钱,有钱人的钱才是钱
有钱的是男人,没钱的鸟人

DO_YOU_BJ
03-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ :eek:You side lined PI har?
OJT now, trying to pass the PI course, u wanna be my 1st client?
I give u swee swee discount:D

<<totally>>
03-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Deleted Post

Deleted Post

?? how come wor? Care to share. Paiseh a bit kpo, is ok if you mind.:o

DO_YOU_BJ
03-09-2012, 03:29 PM
?? how come wor? Care to share. Paiseh a bit kpo, is ok if you mind.:oOld man liao, memory bad lor sigh:(

<<totally>>
03-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Old man liao, memory bad lor sigh:(

Got your signal. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
03-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Got your signal.

:D :) :p :o

Swiss
03-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Anyway, i hate those Fucker that misuse the authority and do some sexual harrasment at work place!!! And they know, if the issue make it big, he girls also got no face.......... Personally, i would advice go for police report and send him for rotan..........if possible engage some illegal party to cut his itcy "Dxxk".

DO_YOU_BJ
03-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Anyway, i hate those Fucker that misuse the authority and do some sexual harrasment at work place!!! And they know, if the issue make it big, he girls also got no face.......... Personally, i would advice go for police report and send him for rotan..........if possible engage some illegal party to cut his itcy "Dxxk".

Wahahaha did u even read these mere 2 pages before u even posted or was selective reading the order of ur day?:rolleyes:
If any illegal party was to be involved, some1 shud get a bak diao ka tao treatment lolzzzzzzz

<<totally>>
03-09-2012, 03:59 PM

Wahahaha did u even read these mere 2 pages before u even posted or was selective reading the order of ur day?:rolleyes:
If any illegal party was to be involved, some1 shud get a bak diao ka tao treatment lolzzzzzzz

Bro Swiss got see stars, comets?? Lolz What if is the case of thief calling thief?;)

Bro DO_YOU_BJ You very the #$6543$#@#$@%. If I become client, that means I dai ji dao tiao liao. Very wicked of you having such thoughts of me 'hop tio" such things loh.:D

DO_YOU_BJ
03-09-2012, 04:02 PM
dai ji dao tiao liao

Solly ah gor gor but ur hokkien from wich clan one?
I catcha no boll leh:D

<<totally>>
03-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Solly ah gor gor but ur hokkien from wich clan one?
I catcha no boll leh:D

bio reply, wo 结论 both sama sama. dai mai?:p

DO_YOU_BJ
03-09-2012, 04:18 PM
bio reply, wo 结论 both sama sama. dai mai?:p

ni jiang 啥 wa, ngor mmm noe u say mut mi?

<<totally>>
03-09-2012, 05:14 PM
ni jiang 啥 wa, ngor mmm noe u say mut mi?

Surrender!! :(

DYBJ
03-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Surrender!! :(
No winners no losers all just our to hv fun ya.
Cheers

scentbug
03-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Some guys talk dirty to try their luck and fish for 'positive' response. If you do give them the "you losers got no chance" attitude, I don't think they will continue to waste their time for too long.

ApaApoApa
03-09-2012, 08:27 PM

yes you are sis. NUN NUN NUN NUN NUN NUN NUN NUN HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE~ SEXTISFY WITH THE SEXUAL HARRASMENT :D

<<totally>>
03-09-2012, 08:45 PM
No winners no losers all just our to hv fun ya.
Cheers

Lolz... no time to play really. I din want to goggle those words. Later use translator to other langs :p

Thks Bro DYBJ, That is sportsmanship I can say.;)

DYBJ
03-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Lolz... no time to play really. I din want to goggle those words. Later use translator to other langs :p

Thks Bro DYBJ, That is sportsmanship I can say.;)

Mutual bro.
We're all in this forum to chill, explore, learn, share n most importantly, make friends not enemies.
Winning or losing in the virtual means nothing.
Making new friends does :p

callmebad
03-09-2012, 09:58 PM
babycath,

you should keep a small scissors handy in your handbag
if any guy asks you if you want to see his dick, you said sure and when his dick appears, you cut it off and throw the dick to feed chicken:)

Eastpipper
03-09-2012, 09:58 PM

I miss you Optimus...

sennheiser
03-09-2012, 11:25 PM
I work at a restaurant, so yes i'll say that could happen. The chefs in my kitchen are mostly young and being that age, they tend to be more playful when they encounter the fairer sex cos there are no girls working in the kitchen. Normally they would 'disturb' the girls but if they don't respond, it doesn't go beyond that. Gotta think about your job too.

However, if the girl did respond and participate, then i guess its fair game and there's no point crying foul ain't it?

Even among guys... They would ask things like.. How big is your gf's breasts? Is she very wet? Her moans loud? How often u fuck? That sort of things.. To them its normal but for those of us not used to that environment, it can get uncomfortable.

Bangster
04-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Chey... Small matter lah...

I work as a nerdy librarian and I face this sort of treatment every fucking day.

My senior librarian, a fat unmarried bitch keeps asking me if her 1980s sense of fashion is sexy and arousing for me....*faints*

And also if I ever thought about "borrowing" her out of the damn library or not!

babycath
04-09-2012, 02:51 AM
I do believe there could be afew scenarios here...

1. You are too much of a "guy" there. You tend to be very open with your conversations.
-eg. I used to have afew ladies working for me. They treat me as a sister, I treat them as brothers. We can "suan" and talk everything under the sun. Just an example..;.. "I say Fuck!" they will just open up their legs and say come... tell me when and where!..

But we know its all for good fun! (or to just piss me off)

2. You are actually a very closed person but want to show that you are very social. So you try hard and you succeed. Now you are troubled!

3. You are very pretty and the guys there are just to get in your pants.

From what I read you are either 1 or 2. Cos guys don't really say such things to ladies unless they treat them like "bros".

I think I'm number 1 BUT I will not respond to their sexual innuendos with my body language. I've told them a bazillion times to stop it, but they just continue so I've opted to ignore them when they do it. I do treat them like my "bros" though.

Anw thanks for your reply. Its one of the most sensible ones around here.

babycath
04-09-2012, 03:01 AM

FUCKING BASTARD.
Watch your words for you do not know what kind of person I actually am.

1. How in the world do you know that I portray myself as an easy woman? Did I mention that I dress to seduce? FYI my company uniform is just a normal t-shirt and blue jeans, which is hardly attractive at all. In fact I dont think it even flatters the figure.

2. I do not initiate such conversations. And I do tell them to stop it but in a friendly and non-offensive manner. I am focused only on doing my job well at work.

3. Majority of those guys who are doing it to me are not locals. They are foreigners like Filipinos and Malaysians who seem to be very... open.

4. Are you implying that I'm a wolf? I dont even want to fuck those guys PUHLEASE.

You might want to know that NOT every female posting here is as whore-ish as how you want us to be.

babycath
04-09-2012, 03:05 AM
Thanks everybardyyyy who replied. Quite impossible for me to respond to each comment individually so... :(

WHAT company is that?? Do you always dress very sexily to work?? The image you portray also impt. Guys are very easily visually aroused. :D
In my company, heard got rumours, a top female Sales mgr, did 'slept' with her clients at times. I heard only...
Saw her before, everyday wear tight dress (one piece type). either black/white/red... (bey tahan... :D)

Its a restaurant. :)

Nope, uniform is standardized. Just company tee and blue jeans. Black shoes. Oh plus an apron. Ugly shit, seriously.

I dont wear thick makeup to work, tie my hair up and even wear specs so I'll look like a good girl. I definitely want to portray a clean image at work.

asdfghjkl
04-09-2012, 03:39 AM
yeah.. i also kenna such invitations since sec sch and from my teachers too.. :o

DO_YOU_BJ
04-09-2012, 03:58 AM
FUCKING BASTARD.
Watch your words for you do not know what kind of person I actually am.
OOh vulgarity.
How very eloquent:rolleyes:
There's no need for me to watch anything i say for u have portrayed urself very well for everyone to see :D

1. How in the world do you know that I portray myself as an easy woman? Did I mention that I dress to seduce? FYI my company uniform is just a normal t-shirt and blue jeans, which is hardly attractive at all. In fact I dont think it even flatters the figure.

2. I do not initiate such conversations. And I do tell them to stop it but in a friendly and non-offensive manner. I am focused only on doing my job well at work.

3. Majority of those guys who are doing it to me are not locals. They are foreigners like Filipinos and Malaysians who seem to be very... open.

4. Are you implying that I'm a wolf? I dont even want to fuck those guys PUHLEASE.
Which above statement said it was u?
Study hard dun wan, cum here geh kiang make ownself lao gui kor
Honestly, even if u wanna kenna BDSM or gang banged/raped wif/by a bunch of banglahs oso not my problem:rolleyes:
You might want to know that NOT every female posting here is as whore-ish as how you want us to be.
Sorry, no one made any such allegations here but:
Let's go

01-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Re: Seeking sugar baby
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7713935&postcount=11
Can you be more specific on your requirements? Height, weight etc.
Thinking of a career change?????? Still can't get baoed?:rolleyes:

Re: Sex with emotions or without
01-09-2012, 05:29 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7713950&postcount=27
For women, its possible to have sex without emotions if all they want from it is to feel wanted. Doesnt matter if the partner is someone she doesnt love.

Re: Would you gangbang your fb/gf/wife?
03-09-2012, 12:46 PM
I'd love to try that at least once in my life! *shy*

As u hv clearly had the liberty to illustrate very clearly ur psychological profile for everyone to see,
no accusations here,
I think wat u hv posted,
commented n wished for,
all shows wat kinda person u r.
From my world, it's call underachievers
From urs, its called steady poon bi bi

I await ur reinforcements or u got anything better besides endlessly exposing urself?
You've been bizzy creating clones lately eh hehehehehe
Last, i leave u wif wise words from a very wise man
Like I always say Kiang teo ho, mai geh kiang
But anyway 你活该......

PS: U dropped another egg lolzzzz

babycath
04-09-2012, 04:32 AM
DO_YOU_BJ

Oh this is soooo funnn.

Know anything about the difference between work life and personal life?
Dont tell me you talk about the things you post here at work too.

My career hasnt even officially started this is just a casual part-time job. *roll eyes*
I am STILL studying hard for your information. Cannot see "undergrad" in my profile issit?

Thanks for sacrificing the past few minutes of your life doing research on me. Didnt know I mean so much to you so I really appreciate it.
Only losers like you will dig up users' previous posts and actually scrutinize what they wrote.

However your personal attacks have no effect on me SO TOO BAD.
Have fun trolling!!! Bring it on man cos I dont care :D

DYBJ
04-09-2012, 04:41 AM
DO_YOU_BJ

Oh this is soooo funnn.

Know anything about the difference between work life and personal life?
Dont tell me you talk about the things you post here at work too.

My career hasnt even officially started this is just a casual part-time job. *roll eyes*
I am STILL studying hard for your information. Cannot see "undergrad" in my profile issit?

Thanks for sacrificing the past few minutes of your life doing research on me. Didnt know I mean so much to you so I really appreciate it.
Only losers like you will dig up users' previous posts and actually scrutinize what they wrote.

However your personal attacks have no effect on me SO TOO BAD.
Have fun trolling!!! Bring it on man cos I dont care :D

No worries, i admit i'm a loser, not like u, such an alpha, need to look for sugar daddies.
Such a loser till no need to work in a restaurant but eat n dine at fine restaurants.
Digging up n trolling is a wrong application of terminology here.
It's called, getting to know u better ma :D
That's how we all shud practice filtering premium from crap material like ur types:p
Bring it on u say?????
I hv the time, i always love a good spar, u had 5 nicks liao, think we know the score so far :eek:
Damn, even babygirlzz was looking for a sugar daddy asking for 50k up front so she can complete her uni.
Isn't that the same as undergrad???????
N so coincidentally, u claim u r an undergrad n ur nick also babycath wahahahahahahahaha
As a good Samaritan, again i leave you wif wise words from a wise man
Like I always say Kiang teo ho, mai geh kiang
But anyway 你活该......

babycath
04-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Oh yes, thanks for highlighting this cos I really do want to be gangbanged! I'm sure I'm not the only one with this fantasy here!

But WHO THE FUCK SAYS THIS TO HIS/HER COLLEAGUES AT WORK?! I am 100% focused on my job when working, and I will never have any dirty thoughts towards my colleagues. The issue I am having here is 100% work related.

Work identity and personal identity are not the same, you asshole. Go read up on sociology if you've not studied that before.

DYBJ
04-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Oh yes, thanks for highlighting this cos I really do want to be gangbanged! I'm sure I'm not the only one with this fantasy here!

But WHO THE FUCK SAYS THIS TO HIS/HER COLLEAGUES AT WORK?! I am 100% focused on my job when working, and I will never have any dirty thoughts towards my colleagues. The issue I am having here is 100% work related.

Work identity and personal identity are not the same, you asshole. Go read up on sociology if you've not studied that before.
For an undergrad to tell me this, is wat we call jiao kia mmm zai lastic.
Like i said, u wanna be gang raped/banged by banglahs also not my problem.
Sociology?
U sure u applied the right topic here?
Maybe u shud go read up on psychology, then u'll finally understand Y i say u r wat u r :D
Ho Ho tuk cheh, even ask uncle to go read up on wrong module, mai geh kiang, u oso not young already :D
So when u coming to join me in my jaccuzzi for champagne?

babycath
04-09-2012, 04:53 AM
No worries, i admit i'm a loser, not like u, such an alpha, need to look for sugar daddies.
Such a loser till no need to work in a restaurant but eat n dine at fine restaurants.
Digging up n trolling is a wrong application of terminology here.
It's called, getting to know u better ma :D
That's how we all shud practice filtering premium from crap material like ur types:p
Bring it on u say?????
I hv the time, i always love a good spar, u had 5 nicks liao, think we know the score so far :eek:
Damn, even babygirlzz was looking for a sugar daddy asking for 50k up front so she can complete her uni.
Isn't that the same as undergrad
N so coincidentally, u claim u r an undergrad but ur nick also babycath wahahahahahahahaha
As a good Samaritan, again i leave you wif wise words from a wise man

Wah someone has a clone!
DYBJ and Do_You_BJ. Forgot to sign out? LOL.

Did I ever say that I NEED sugar daddies? I pay for my studies using my OWN savings which are more than enough.
I dont need clones to back me up. People here can make their own judgements on who's the real idiot/sore loser here.

Good Samaritan? Just look at what you typed. You're simply insulting and blasting a girl who had done NOTHING to offend you in the first place. If doing this makes you feel invincible, go ahead.

SO NOT A GENTLEMAN.

babycath
04-09-2012, 04:57 AM
For an undergrad to tell me this, is wat we call jiao kia mmm zai lastic.
Like i said, u wanna be gang raped/banged by banglahs also not my problem.
Sociology?
U sure u applied the right topic here?
Maybe u shud go read up on psychology, then u'll finally understand Y i say u r wat u r :D
Ho Ho tuk cheh, even ask uncle to go read up on wrong module, mai geh kiang, u oso not young already :D
So when u coming to join me in my jaccuzzi for champagne?

Not your problem then why did you bother to even bring it up? Oh the irony.

Told you its sociology. Want me to lend you my textbook? I still have it.

Yah lah you uncle, very old already and super experienced in life. That's what young girls must kowtow to you and allow you to say anything you want.

I kowtow to you ok. Kiss your toes.
YOU DA BEST. Always right.

THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY LAH I'm laughing like mad now.

DYBJ
04-09-2012, 05:01 AM
Did I ever say that I NEED sugar daddies? I pay for my studies using my OWN savings which are more than enough.
I dont need clones to back me up. People here can make their own judgements on who's the real idiot/sore loser here.

Good Samaritan? Just look at what you typed. You're simply insulting and blasting a girl who had done NOTHING to offend you in the first place. If doing this makes you feel invincible, go ahead.

SO NOT A GENTLEMAN.

Can't help it la.
We brought up differently ma
Just becos u hv a virgina, u mean that excuses u from being blasted ah?
What happened to sexual equality?
Gentleman or not, u still too low in stature to apply tat term on me.
At least till now, i can only see profanities coming from one direction.
Dun you?
Wat a real lady.
Lately no rain hor dear eloquent lady
Invincible or not, here not important, cos after we leave this screen, who is master who is servant, its a no brainer :D

babycath
04-09-2012, 05:06 AM
Can't help it la.
We brought up differently ma
Just becos u hv a virgina, u mean that excuses u from being blasted ah?
What happened to sexual equality?
Gentleman or not, u still too low in stature to apply tat term on me.
At least till now, i can only see profanities coming from one direction.
Dun you?
Wat a real lady.
Invincible or not, here not important, cos after we leave this screen, who is master who is servant, its a no brainer :D

LOLOLOLOLOL
Did I say that I cannot be blasted just because I have a virgina?! OMG this is hilarious!!

Now what age already, still "master" and "servant"?
Quoting my dear sir, WHAT HAPPENED TO SEXUAL EQUALITY?

And I thought the correct term is gender equality.
Ah whatever.

I no brain leh, so care to clarify? You words too chim already, I'm too dimwitted to figure them out.

YOU DA BEST. *thumbs up*

DYBJ
04-09-2012, 05:09 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL
Did I say that I cannot be blasted just because I have a virgina?! OMG this is hilarious!!

Now what age already, still "master" and "servant"?
Quoting my dear sir, WHAT HAPPENED TO SEXUAL EQUALITY?

And I thought the correct term is gender equality.
Ah whatever.

I no brain leh, so care to clarify? You words too chim already, I'm too dimwitted to figure them out.

YOU DA BEST. *thumbs up*
Read ur own post la :D
It only boils down to wat i said earlier, ho ho tuk cheh, kiang teo ho, mai geh kiang:rolleyes:

babycath
04-09-2012, 05:12 AM
Mutual bro.
We're all in this forum to chill, explore, learn, share n most importantly, make friends not enemies.
Making new friends does :p

WAH.
WAH.
Then still attack me!!!

You are contradicting yourself lor, my good sir.

I AM DEVASTATED *BAWLS*

babycath
04-09-2012, 05:13 AM
Read ur own post la :D
It only boils down to wat i said earlier, ho ho tuk cheh, kiang teo ho, mai geh kiang:rolleyes:

Fine I will study hard!!!
You the most KIANG one okay YOU DA BEST.

DYBJ
04-09-2012, 05:14 AM
Told you its sociology. Want me to lend you my textbook? I still have it.

Psychology vs. Sociology

Psychology examines more of the workings of the human mind, why persons think and behave as they do.

Sociology tends to examine groups of persons (societies), communities, and nations. They might examine and discuss such things as folkways, mores, changes in populations, effects of events on entire communities, etc... So one way to look at it is that psychology is more about the individual or small group, and sociology is more about communities and larger groups of persons.

U sure u got the right textbook?
U sure u quoting the rite module?
N i quote, to understand y u tink the way u r, it's psychology
tsk tsk, local undergrads, all the frogs in the well who tink they know em all lol:eek:

babycath
04-09-2012, 05:18 AM
Psychology vs. Sociology

Psychology examines more of the workings of the human mind, why persons think and behave as they do.

Sociology tends to examine groups of persons (societies), communities, and nations. They might examine and discuss such things as folkways, mores, changes in populations, effects of events on entire communities, etc... So one way to look at it is that psychology is more about the individual or small group, and sociology is more about communities and larger groups of persons.

U sure u got the right textbook?
N i quote, to understand y u tink the way u r, it's psychology
tsk tsk, local undergrads, all the frogs in the well who tink they know em all lol:eek:

Where did you get this from man. This is seriously ridiculous lah i'm talking about PERSONAL AND WORK IDENTITIES. What the fuck has this got to do with psychology?! Btw soci ALSO studies relationships between the individual and small groups of people too *roll eyes*

Btw my good sir, you've not explained your clone! How come you are DYBJ and DO_YOU_BJ! Really forgot to log out? ^^

Squeezy
04-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Hi Sis,

I understand how u feel. You don't like it and yet, afraid to tell them off in their faces...

Do a search on the Internet regarding sexual hassement. Print them out and paste are your working desk. Make sure it's big and clear for anyone to see. The title must have something like "Sexual hassement guide" or some helpline that you can call when you face this kind of advances. Record the conversations down, even if you sue them in the future, this is your best defenses in court.
I would like to see these kind of people hurl to court!

genevaguy
04-09-2012, 05:54 AM
Is there any way I can make them stop making sexual references when they converse with me? This doesnt really happen to my other female colleagues. *troubled*[/QUOTE]

OK...my suggestion.....next time it happens....you should CRY!! That's right, that is the universal way that women can get me to do what they want them to do...CRY.

An example, my friend who is a state policeman tells me, when he stops a woman for speeding...once she starts crying...and he says sobbing....he feels so badly that he lets her go without a fine.

Why not take advantage of this "super power".....manager says "are you a virgin"...and you start crying and when he asks why say "that makes me feel so badly or that makes me feel like a piece of meat"...even better, tell him you are dating a BIG expat and they guy always asks about your "day at work"

Just my 2 cents

GG

AssLover
04-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Just record their words on a iPhone and then let me know.....I have a very good attorney who can take their pants off:)

SammyNewbie
04-09-2012, 09:52 AM
I think she doesn't need to use an attorney to get their pants off ;)

Optimus_Prime
04-09-2012, 12:28 PM

U implying she is Ladyrain ?

DYBJ
04-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Pls accept my most humblest apologeez for not replying earlier as I had to rush off to the club for my morning golf game wif some losers like me

WAH.
WAH.
Then still attack me!!!

You are contradicting yourself lor, my good sir.

I AM DEVASTATED *BAWLS*
Who's attacking?
No profanities, objective based replies n u can call it attacking?
Maybe i shud say ur attacking me since ur the one hurling profanities at me.
But it's ok la, our social stature n upbringing different ma, so I forgive u
Contradicting u say? As in the below post u quoted me saying ah
Mutual bro.
Making new friends does
My response is
Told u before, dun do selective reading, it only shows u hv micro vision n mentally

Where did you get this from man. This is seriously ridiculous lah i'm talking about PERSONAL AND WORK IDENTITIES. What the fuck has this got to do with psychology?! Btw soci ALSO studies relationships between the individual and small groups of people too *roll eyes*
Lolzzz tats exactly y i told u kiang teo ho mai geh kiang, psychology is when u posted everywhere else in the forum n from there, I already know you better already ma.
Meaning, u already displayed a psychological profile of urself for all to see
As I've already posted earlier which i will forgive u since this is not the 1st nick u exposed on ur limited mental capability
For u, it's bcos of ur psychological tat in turn affects ur sociological.
When u finally do graduate n god knows when tat is, then come back n debate me abt this, ur tunnel n narrow vision already shows u still dunno how one is linked to the other n how one can directly or indirectly affect the other vice versa n again, I forgive u, cos u undergrad ma:rolleyes:

Btw my good sir, you've not explained your clone! How come you are DYBJ and DO_YOU_BJ! Really forgot to log out? ^^
Clone?
U noe wats a clone or troll?
A clone or troll is applied when one has a nick n creates many to hide or masks his/her original nick from others' knowledge n disturb or irritate or flame or just post in other threads or posts like ahemmmm.....
e.g when exposed.......they'll say....NO....NOT ME.....NOT ME
Tat's called clone!
To make it even clearer for u
原来 Ladyrain is the clone of Babygirlzz
I'm not who you claim I am.
Thanks for your up sis LadyRain but next time if you want to insert the MTV but don't know how, can always pm me & I'll be glad to help
Hello! Nah, it's the lyrics which caught my attention prior to the MTV.
I quoted one with MTV ages ago because the MTV was apt.
Nonetheless, thank you!:eek:
Erm sis, I think you replied me with the wrong nick. I am trying to return you the 1pt but who should i give it to
THIS IS CALLED CLONE!

DYBJ is just Junior
N
DO_YOU_BJ is Senior
Simply put n there is not hush hush abt this, it's an open secret where one or both identities r not hidden from anyone unlike the very clearly illustrated example for you above
Members are free to have as many accounts as they want as long as they don't use the accounts to abuse the rep system.
This is just called another account 光明正大:D

2centsworth
04-09-2012, 12:37 PM
U implying she is Ladyrain ?

Yup. Every new nick with baby or lady is seen as a clone of Ladyrain. Even a nick like Mindy is seen as a clone of Ladyrain. Check out this thread (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=308899&page=3). If there is hard evidence that these 2 girls are ladyrain's clones, it will be helpful if he can prove it. If not, every new girl from now on will be harassed. It's like there is only 1 girl in the world. :rolleyes:

DYBJ
04-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Yup. Every new nick with baby or lady is seen as a clone of Ladyrain. Even a nick like Mindy is seen as a clone of Ladyrain. Check out this thread (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=308899&page=3). If there is hard evidence that these 2 girls are ladyrain's clones, it will be helpful if he can prove it. If not, every new girl from now on will be harassed. It's like there is only 1 girl in the world. :rolleyes:
LOLzzzz did I upset ur sweety pie bro?
If i did, tell me, for u I leave her in ur tender arms:D

MountainLion
04-09-2012, 12:46 PM
The story is confusing. so who is who is who?

zyspt
04-09-2012, 12:53 PM
well just wonder if u got any female management staff working under the same roof with u, doesn't need to be in charge of you or in the same department as you.
Since you find it a harassment, u can approach those female management staff and talk about the incidents, get her to help into reflecting such incident to the boss.
if it works out, guess most of the male will be warned and such incident should have come to a stop. If things don't work out, is about time to leave for a new job, from here can see the company doesn't care much about their female staff welfare.

K9696
04-09-2012, 03:35 PM
kiang teo ho, mai geh kiang:rolleyes:

Dage, you should not even bother about them cos of different social standing, educational backgrounds and financial status, just leave them in their little pond..:):D

DO_YOU_BJ
04-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Dage, you should not even bother about them cos of different social standing, educational backgrounds and financial status, just leave them in their little pond..:):D

Dage noted;)
Hv fun I'm outta here:D

MountainTurtle
04-09-2012, 09:09 PM
FUCKING BASTARD.
Watch your words[COLOR="Red"]WHO ? you?

Calling someone a fcuking bastard? and you dare ask people to watch their words,such uncivilized act. FYI do you even know the meaning of the bastard?

You defiantly owe someone an apology of calling someone a bastard after having an better understanding of what it meant after reading the link i provide you.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bastard

People let you off once doesn't mean they are kind enough to let you off the another time. .. you know what i meant :D.. don't need me to dig out your post from your clones to embarrass you uh? :eek:

again i would like to repeat [COLOR="DarkRed"]Watch your words

I'd love to try that at least once in my life! *shy*

I think this is enough to portray what kind of woman you are.

B is just nice for me. :p

Flat chested woman even if you are wearing low cut it will never flatters your figure. FLAT CHESTED!

Only god know if you are lying a not. by the way, looking at the timing of all your post you are doing it most of the posting during the busiest lunch hour and the preparation time for dinner and you dare claim that you are WELL FOCUSED? -,-. you think we people here are idiots ?

no, don't misunderstand we will never imply you as a wolf that is too kind of us. you are just someone who try to seek for attention but again and again your tactic fail badly. Many times you try to disguise in a new nick but your posting intention never change. even my brother who is 16 play hide and seek better than you.

are you implying to yourself that you are a whore?? ??????

MountainTurtle
04-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Yup. Every new nick with baby or lady is seen as a clone of Ladyrain. Even a nick like Mindy is seen as a clone of Ladyrain. Check out this thread (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=308899&page=3). If there is hard evidence that these 2 girls are ladyrain's clones, it will be helpful if he can prove it. If not, every new girl from now on will be harassed. It's like there is only 1 girl in the world. :

Why are you so affected! I know ,we know, in fact the whole forum know that you are after ladyrain. Why are you indirectly exposing that this TS is lady rain. Tsk. Shouldn't be that careless right?:D later I get you both in to quarrel I will feel bad one :(

Btw, you hurt me. You know that? Why did you ignore my poem the previous time. Me turtle have never dedicate poem to anyone before in life. Why do you have to make me feel that my efforts were all in vain? Why darling?why? Can I give you the benefit of doubt that you miss my previous post?? Anyway, Is alright darling i have dug it out again just for you to read how I feel.

POEM OF 2CENTSWORTH

2Centsworth, worth no cents.
All your writings make no sense,
Only ladies do you send.
Why don't you write for the man.
Turtle holding a big big pen.
Writing now to you I send.
Hoping that you understand
What the turtle wrote and meant.

LOVE me more for being the sweetest angel in the world?Dump that flat chested for me ok?? :D

babycath
05-09-2012, 12:49 PM
This is so confusing I dont even know who is slamming who now. I've no idea what I did that deserved such personal attacks.

Its been only a couple of days but I'm outta here forever. With all these fucked up trolls who think new female users here are clones of others whom they have personal grudges towards, you're the ones who are preventing freshies from participating actively in this forum.

DYBJ
05-09-2012, 01:09 PM
This is so confusing I dont even know who is slamming who now. I've no idea what I did that deserved such personal attacks.

Its been only a couple of days but I'm outta here forever. With all these fucked up trolls who think new female users here are clones of others whom they have personal grudges towards, you're the ones who are preventing freshies from participating actively in this forum.

Sorry dage, this is an opportunity toooooooooo good to be missed but will only post 1 post ok.

Wow, so coincidental, u were parking in the chatroom the whole of last nite only to post this now after 12pm today???????
Eh.........a little way tooooooo delayed reaction for someone tat was posting so gung ho.
Oh poor thing, all u freshies r scared off the forum huh, trying to use the innocent victim card to turn the tables on me huh?????
Wait a minute, i cud hv sworn i spoke to someone who said exactly the same thing yest in the chatroom..........
Oh now I remember, you got ur ideas from this CHEE HONG KIA always pretending to be FRIEND but only to those wif CHEE BYE!
He ur strategist nor wahahahahaahahaaha lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath.png
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath2.png
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath3.png
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath4.png
1stly, I'd like to publicly apologise to Bro 2centsworth for due to my actions of detecting fakes posing n wasting valuable sincere advise from genuine bros n sis's in the forum
2ndly, I'd like to again apologise to bro 2centsworth for because or my sniffing out genuine from fake, I'd ruined his opportunity to get pussy n destroyed his happiness
3rd, for bro 2centsworth, WEI CHEE MONG KOK, is the most shameful n despicable n shameful state a man can turn to.
It only show, the psychological state ur needs has turned u to n how these psychological needs hv affected ur sociological environment.....i.e shoving ur head into a cunt n cant see wat outside one.
Lastly, dun blame anyone just because u can't score.
It only proves tat U CANNOT MAKE IT!

Sorry Dage, I leave this thread liao :D

K9696
05-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Sorry dage, this is an opportunity toooooooooo good to be missed but will only post 1 post ok.

Lastly, dun blame anyone just because u can't score.
It only proves tat U CANNOT MAKE IT!

Sorry Dage, I leave this thread liao :D

Kiang teo ho...mai geh kiang!

nuclearkid
05-09-2012, 02:35 PM
The logic is rather elusive, why the big fuss about clones? If he or she is an interesting clone, we'll enjoy the contents he or she generates. Otherwise, just ignore lor. Why all the 'love' in this thread? :D

Reoxy
05-09-2012, 03:09 PM
[B][COLOR="Blue"]http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath.png
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath2.png
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath3.png

CSI at its best.:eek:

Like that also can tio liak.

partynostop
05-09-2012, 03:54 PM
CSI at its best.:eek:

Like that also can tio liak.

There will be smart alec that claim that the convo is fake :rolleyes:

2centsworth
05-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Dage noted;)
Hv fun I'm outta here:D

You know, when I saw the above message from you after our chat, I really thought you had understood my points. I stayed away from here, thinking I should just let our disagreement subside.

Wait a minute, i cud hv sworn i spoke to someone who said exactly the same thing yest in the chatroom..........

Just because she is saying the obvious means she and I have talked? It's not difficult for someone to read this thread from the start to refresh their minds on what you wrote here, you know? 11 pointer senior bullying newbie, is that so hard to see?

1stly, I'd like to publicly apologise to Bro 2centsworth for due to my actions of detecting fakes posing n wasting valuable sincere advise from genuine bros n sis's in the forum
2ndly, I'd like to again apologise to bro 2centsworth for because or my sniffing out genuine from fake, I'd ruined his opportunity to get pussy n destroyed his happiness.

You didn't detect fakes. You didn't sniff out anything. I kept saying this to you. If you can prove that ladyrain has 2 new nicks in babycath and mindy, please prove it. If not, don't target your hatred for ladyrain to these 2 ladies. It's not fair to drag 2 innocent parties in because ladyrain spurned your advances.

3rd, for bro 2centsworth, WEI CHEE MONG KOK, is the most shameful n despicable n shameful state a man can turn to.

Do you even know what is Wei Chee Mong Kok? How did I Wei Chee Mong Kok when all I wanted you to do is not to accuse people of being ladyrain's clones without evidence?

I am really confused by some of the points you raised. Firstly, because babycath and I are in the chatroom at the same time, does that mean we must be talking to one another? Haven't you heard of people parking a nick there and then going off to read the forum?

Secondly, I'm a guy in a sex forum. Why can't I be chee hong? I've never hidden the fact that I meet the ladies from this forum. Aren't you chee hong too? If you are not chee hong, why did you send ladyrain 57 PMs to ask her out? Are you going to deny that on the 26th of August between 1.44 am and 2.31 am, you forwarded me 57 PMs of your conversation with ladyrain? The moderators can always look in my inbox to verify this, you know? In her thread you act so bochup but secretly keep sending her PMs to ask her out and you call me Chee Hong?

Thirdly, ya I had hoped to meet Mindy. If cannot meet up in the end, then so be it. I move on. Why can't you move on from Ladyrain? In the conversation you posted, you said you had excess girls and can afford to throw girls into the sea without a second thought. You also said you rule by brain and not by emotion (http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath3.png). I really hope you can listen to yourself and move on.

Oh lastly, if you really want to quarrel, please try your best to use some logic. We aren't secondary school kids. It's not as if the one who types the most or make the most noise or get the most friends in here will win leh. The people in this forum can read what you type in this thread from the start you know? Using words like shoving ur head into a cunt n cant see wat outside one and posting screenshots of private conversations, what does it do to me ah...? Am I supposed to be crying? Your style of argument very 80s retro, you know, nothing to say then just use vulgarity lah, is it?

SammyNewbie
05-09-2012, 11:39 PM
DYBJ, I think I know who you are along with your smurfs.

I might not be old enough to advise you, but I've been through what you went through in real life and on forums before. Walk away when a woman doesn't like you or treats you bad.

Even if she's a woman of bad character, no point getting enraged and trying to expose the truth. People will know in the end. She'll be left to drink alone ;).

Some times, they start realizing that they are wrong about you after awhile, but whatever (they'll never like you even if they feel guilt for wronging you after they stabbed you). If you're really concerned you can

1) Try to change who you are(Mostly hard, and not good... you become a woman-pleaser if you're not careful. If balanced, it turns out good)

2) Find someone else that likes you the way you are that you like too

There is no point in thinking about revenge. You will lose more than you gain, and you will hurt more innocent people than you hope to. I say this from my own experience.

This thread should have died a long time ago whether it was genuine or an attention plea.

partynostop
06-09-2012, 01:19 AM
You know, when I saw the above message from you after our chat, I really thought you had understood my points. I stayed away from here, thinking I should just let our disagreement subside.

Just because she is saying the obvious means she and I have talked? It's not difficult for someone to read this thread from the start to refresh their minds on what you wrote here, you know? 11 pointer senior bullying newbie, is that so hard to see?

You didn't detect fakes. You didn't sniff out anything. I kept saying this to you. If you can prove that ladyrain has 2 new nicks in babycath and mindy, please prove it. If not, don't target your hatred for ladyrain to these 2 ladies. It's not fair to drag 2 innocent parties in because ladyrain spurned your advances.

Do you even know what is Wei Chee Mong Kok? How did I Wei Chee Mong Kok when all I wanted you to do is not to accuse people of being ladyrain's clones without evidence?

I am really confused by some of the points you raised. Firstly, because babycath and I are in the chatroom at the same time, does that mean we must be talking to one another? Haven't you heard of people parking a nick there and then going off to read the forum?

Secondly, I'm a guy in a sex forum. Why can't I be chee hong? I've never hidden the fact that I meet the ladies from this forum. Aren't you chee hong too? If you are not chee hong, why did you send ladyrain 57 PMs to ask her out? Are you going to deny that on the 26th of August between 1.44 am and 2.31 am, you forwarded me 57 PMs of your conversation with ladyrain? The moderators can always look in my inbox to verify this, you know? In her thread you act so bochup but secretly keep sending her PMs to ask her out and you call me Chee Hong?

Thirdly, ya I had hoped to meet Mindy. If cannot meet up in the end, then so be it. I move on. Why can't you move on from Ladyrain? In the conversation you posted, you said you had excess girls and can afford to throw girls into the sea without a second thought. You also said you rule by brain and not by emotion (http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath3.png). I really hope you can listen to yourself and move on.

Oh lastly, if you really want to quarrel, please try your best to use some logic. We aren't secondary school kids. It's not as if the one who types the most or make the most noise or get the most friends in here will win leh. The people in this forum can read what you type in this thread from the start you know? Using words like shoving ur head into a cunt n cant see wat outside one and posting screenshots of private conversations, what does it do to me ah...? Am I supposed to be crying? Your style of argument very 80s retro, you know, nothing to say then just use vulgarity lah, is it?

I heard you have 20,000 clones. I just can't prove it. Do you have a foolproof method to prove u dun have 20,000 clone?

PuErCha
06-09-2012, 02:04 AM
I don't care about your cat fights. I only want to know
SIAO EH. :D siang ka swee? ladyrain arsi mindy arsi babycath? siang ka dua liap?:eek:

MountainTurtle
06-09-2012, 02:50 AM
Just because she is saying the obvious means she and I have talked?

Even people choose to potray the obvious, you choose not to see it. Selective reading or purely denial? Too chee hong for a pussy and it blinded your intellegience of judging?

You didn't detect fakes. You didn't sniff out anything. I kept saying this to you. If you can prove that ladyrain has 2 new nicks in babycath and mindy, please prove it. If not, don't target your hatred for ladyrain to these 2 ladies. It's not fair.

Still covering for your lover ladyrain? Such lovely act. Who are you even to shouting if its fair a not? It won't end unless apology is made. Why not I start cursing your family and call you a bastard then I just get away with it?

Do you even know what is Wei Chee Mong Kok?

Yes, who wouldn't know the meaning of wei chee mong kok. The last screenshot already show that you are wei chee mong kok

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath4
.png

Seems like you are fully aware that both of you are in the chatroom at the same time. If you are parking you wouldn't even know if she is there a not? Self trap your words. So sad.

Secondly, I'm a guy in a sex forum. Why can't I be chee hong?

You can be cheehong,I've hinted you many times that you are. no one say you can't. Btw,woah did you just declare you are. LADIES OUT THERE IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU KNOW THIS GUY IS OUT TO HAVE FREE FUCK. BEWARE OK?

Thirdly, ya I had hoped to meet Mindy.

Not only you want to meet Mindy but just anyone that have a pussy you won't let the opportunity slip, one greatest example will be this
will there be a close friend there for you?

How old are you?.

Do I need say more? Attack so obvious your intention is to make a new FRIEND wif pussy again? Asking for age, hoping it turn out to be A SYT or MILF?

Oh lastly, if you really want to quarrel, please try your best to use some logic. We aren't secondary school kids. It's not as if the one who types the most or make the most noise or get the most friends in here will win

I see no point talking to someone who doesn't make any logic and have nothing in mind other than the word PUSSY. If you think you are making sense all this while then where are your friends? Oh I forgot, you wei chee mong kok so now you don't even have a friend now.:(

PuErCha
06-09-2012, 03:13 AM
You mean this?
Not only you want to meet Mindy but just anyone that have a pussy you won't let the opportunity slip, one greatest example will be this

Do I need say more? Attack so obvious your intention is to make a new FRIEND wif pussy again? Asking for age, hoping it turn out to be A SYT or MILF?

LoL initially when i read, I felt he was a caring sincere guy, till you posted I went to re-read again. LoL I highlighted 3 obvious hints in there. Anyone can find more?:rolleyes:
OMG:eek::eek: even a woman who is in absolute emotional distress 都不放过, what a guy:mad:
Heard about a similar case recently. I suppose you don't want him to know because you want to spare him the anguish and bear the burden on your own. If you want to let him know, he will want a say in the final decision. If both of you agree to abort, the fb relationship will never be the same again. If you chose not to let him know, the period after the abortion will be very important for your recovery. During the emo recovery process, will there be a close friend there for you?

How old are you? Will an abortion result in you being unable to have a child in future? Find a close friend to confide in.

MountainTurtle
06-09-2012, 03:27 AM
Even people choose to potray the obvious, you choose not to see it. Selective reading or purely denial? Too chee hong for a pussy and it blinded your intellegience of judging?

E
Still covering for your lover ladyrain? Such lovely act. Who are you even to shouting if its fair a not? It won't end unless apology is made. Why not I start cursing your family and call you a bastard then I just get away with it?

Yes, who wouldn't know the meaning of wei chee mong kok. The last screenshot already show that you are wei chee mong kok

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/do_you_bj/2ctsworthSBF1BabyCath4
.png

Seems like you are fully aware that both of you are in the chatroom at the same time. If you are parking you wouldn't even know if she is there a not? Self trap your words. So sad.

You can be cheehong,I've hinted you many times that you are. no one say you can't. Btw,woah did you just declare you are. LADIES OUT THERE IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU KNOW THIS GUY IS OUT TO HAVE FREE FUCK. BEWARE OK?

I see no point talking to someone who doesn't make any logic and have nothing in mind other than the word PUSSY. If you think you are making sense all this while then where are your friends? Oh I forgot, you wei chee mong kok so now you don't even have a friend now.:(

Here to reprovide the link again :D

PuErCha
06-09-2012, 03:36 AM
Are you a fortune teller and can predict the future? It actually happened:eek:There will be smart alec that claim that the convo is fake :rolleyes:

1nottiboy
06-09-2012, 03:37 AM
Both of them spelt "Vagina" wrongly. ZZZzzz...

DayView2012
08-09-2012, 04:51 AM
Dage, I am sorry, but i read your PM le xiaodi really buay tahan
KNN this cheebye and his clone want to turn the table on you and say just because you tah kanna Ladyrain that chee bye whore you kee seow ah

Chee Hong Kia, want to steady got lanjiao boh? Nabreh say my dage jiak bo so turn sour is it? Then ask your clone come and support you? Lanjiao lu ga!
I will post my Dage last 2 PM to you for everyone to see. Who say I fake one just say, limbeh the most screenshot let you all see. Chow Chee Hong Kia really wei chee monkok
not fair to drag 2 innocent parties in because ladyrain spurned your advances.

If you are not chee hong, why did you send ladyrain 57 PMs to ask her out? Are you going to deny that on the 26th of August between 1.44 am and 2.31 am, you forwarded me 57 PMs of your conversation with ladyrain? The moderators can always look in my inbox to verify this, you know? In her thread you act so bochup but secretly keep sending her PMs to ask her out and you call me Chee Hong?
Walk away when a woman doesn't like you or treats you bad.

1) Try to change who you are(Mostly hard, and not good... you become a woman-pleaser if you're not careful. If balanced, it turns out good)

2) Find someone else that likes you the way you are that you like too

There is no point in thinking about revenge. You will lose more than you gain, and you will hurt more innocent people than you hope to. I say this from my own experience..
I fuck the two of you ah. Oh, 1 other is clone. Nabei sammynewbie chee bye kia talking from experlien ah, use your own lan jiao ka yur own tao kum lun kia

You sure my dage sour because he never got to fuck a super overused over stretched and a super bo neh bitch dying to get a boobs jobs to 34D
yup, i want to increase to 34D... how?
DYBJ to 2centsworth, Lil'Tempt
26-08-2012, 01:44 AM
PMs
I am gonna fwd u the PMs between LR n me for ur ref. It will start from the 1st to the last.
I can sense u have interest in her n i wish u best of luck, i like boobs n i know she doesn't hv.
Well maybe not dun hv but too small for me to like
Just FYI, dun be fooled like everyone else.
She's been in in this forum for quite a while n u also know she fooled many who questioned her abt whether she's babygirlzz or not n of cos she replied NO only to be exposed.
So, wif sincerity, not wanting u to be another statistic, her old nick before she came out wif babygirlzz is Lil'Tempt!
She changes one after every tour of duty, incase u r not aware hahahahaha
So from a samster to another, we always guard the interests of a bro, n use our big head over our small!
Cheers

26-08-2012, 02:31 AM
DYBJ to 2centsworth
Last PM

FYI, i was zapped 6pts before wif a remark that i am stupid, post those links until now still can't see.
Wat i hv gathered is that she has a 11pt nick in this forum and she has been here for almost 10yrs n has changed nick after every sugar daddy.
How many gals in this forum is 11pts?
Not diff to guess liao
Anyway, here's the proof tat i did up her but unable to use DO_YOU_BJ to up as expired
Songs for the Broken Hearted 25-08-2012 08:15 PM Babygirlzz I wanna tell u, those fella r not me n i hv never zap ur this nick wif DYBJ at all! Bcos of ur thread, to date, i am zapped 142pts! U can choose not to believe but i will prove to u all those after u got nothing to do wif me.

This call sour ah? You say the 2 PM my dage forward to me le, now i post big big let everyone see. Time stamp zhoon zhoon as what you posted. Nin nia eh, my Dage use his kindness to PM you all these so he as a bro is trying to protect us, those with lanjiao best interest. You chee hong kia because of a super pua loose chee bye wei ji monkok betray my dage kindness and use your clone to turn the story to he kee seow because he jiak buay tio ah?
Nabei, you ask my Dage if he know the meaning of wei ji monkok. Now I answer for my Dage since he steady say not coming back here, YOU THE WEI JI MONKOK LA betray a brother for a cheebye that is worse than a GL chicken! No, limpeh not trying to make you cry, just letting everyone see and know what a lanjiao nang you are. And what lengths you are willing to go and do, just for jit deh chee!

2centsworth
08-09-2012, 07:42 AM
This is your so called evidence that I am sammynewbie? Absolute rubbish. So everyone who shares my view is my clone? If you want to accuse people via imagination, please come back with a better story.

SammyNewbie
08-09-2012, 10:14 AM
(Someone put Rap Spider in my drink last night)

I SammyNewbie am like this,
You want think what go ahead think

I'm true to myself and what I believe
I don't use any clones to deceive

The people who say I'm hiding behind the screen
Should think about the clones they used to zap me!

I'm a coward I run already,
Why I still come here and keep posting?
You post in many threads to make me come see,
Now that I'm here, Come at me

You use clones to zap and bully
These acts are nothing but cowardly
On the forums you act cocky
I bet in real life, you'll run from me

You say I'm a dick looking for pussy
I admit that with some honesty
I not like people act gentlemanly
But in the end is WAYANG ONLY!

You cannot get Ladyrain's sweet pussy
Now sit on the floor and start crying
Sulk and act like a small kid
Kan ni nah! Get over it!

MountainTurtle
08-09-2012, 01:02 PM
This is your so called evidence that I am sammynewbie? Absolute rubbish. So everyone who shares my view is my clone? If you want to accuse people via imagination, please come back with a better story.

1) Diverting attention FROM THE TRUTH.

2) twisting the context ALWAYS TRYING TO DIVERT THE TRUTH ONCE U R EXPOSED.

3) you challenged him to post the 2 pm in that 2 timings, accusing that he is now crazy because he can't get ladyrain, fact shown this 2 pms are in good intention to you. Also it shown hat you are trying to TWIST THE TRUTH N USED IT TO TRY TO DESTROY his CREDIBILITY WHEN THE PM WAS OF GOOD INTENTION?

please use your big head to go through the 2 pm that you challenged him to post in what way show he is sour?. Of goodwill intention he even bother telling you what he know about the past history of ladyrain and even he added "USE YOUR BIG HEAD NOT SMALL". Is alright cheehongkia I know its not an easy task for you.

Everything you said are totally rubbish. All I can see is you are always TRYING TO RUN NOW THAT THE TRUTH HAS BEEN EXPOSED?? Why till now you have not even reply to any of my post yet? Cause you know whatever I say are nothing but the truth? Cheehongkia! Need me quote the very moment when you admit you are cheehongkia and you even went out all right feeling very glamorous to defence yourself being one?

I'm a guy in a sex forum. Why can't I be chee hong?

When evidence is thrown to proof all the points that u wanted to argue is now written here in black n white. U TOTALLY AVOIDED IT AND TRY TO SWITCH THE WHOLE TOPIC WAS AN ATTEMPT TO EXPOSE SAMMYNEWBIE IS UR CLONE N regarding to ur last post is totally irrelevant. TRY BEING A SMART ALEC REFUTING WHAT WAS POSTED? WE R ALL READING N WATCHING yOUR DEMISE!

Returning this statement to you.

please come back with a better story.:D

MountainTurtle
08-09-2012, 01:29 PM
These acts are nothing but cowardly
On the forums you act cocky
I bet in real life, you'll run from me
I not like people act gentlemanly
But in the end is WAYANG ONLY!

Cowards?well said! Run in real life away from you. HERO. I dare you to leave down your contact number and we shall meet out for "tea". DON'T run hero. You better reply hero. .

Kan ni nah! Get over it!

didn't you know how to read? Read back my last post and read the pm. I don't want to say much just leave down your contact here and I will see who have the last laugh? HERO :D

Btw are you trying to mimic <<Totally>> so as to sabo him n lead the masses to think you are the clone of <<Totally>> ?
Riddle within a poem
Newbie I saw in Sammy
Posting questions so corny
mission hunting for honey
asdfghjkl reply she nerdy
her liang riding on donkey
followed behind one army
confirmed you are a bogey
if not why you so bloody
not i want to be bully
all because of your greedy
for i see you want pussy
forsake those were once buddy

Clues are in blue;)

I write all this for pussy but in the honor of buddy, paisah sorry not purposely, that's the difference in quality.

Got anymore challenging and creative story a not? Mr WORTHLESS hero!.:D

DayView2012
08-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Self tio snook 1

You post in many threads to make me come see,
Now that I'm here, Come at me
How you know, you taste liao ah? Self tio snook 2

CheeHongKia, why I post Channel 3 your reply TV3:confused:
Kan ni nah! Get over it!

PuErCha
08-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Fcuker, i really don't care if you all kill one another but since you say you la her chee bye already, then all i want to know is heard recently you met ladyrain and up her liao? Her neh ji big or small one, dua liap bo? :D

nicole79e
08-09-2012, 02:28 PM
So many clone here. Better find a forum for talking about poem for sad depressed ladies. wei chee mong kok kakis forum for sammynewbie 2centsworth and like minded people.

<<totally>>
08-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Btw are you trying to mimic <<Totally>> so as to sabo him n lead the masses to think you are the clone of <<Totally>> ?

Got anymore challenging and creative story a not? Mr WORTHLESS hero!.:D

Oh...I doubt he can really come out with something on par. All my lines end with common ending. He can be easily exposed. But that is kind of you, to point that out to prevent any misunderstanding. Till now he see no light in what we are doing.

It is not about him. I think maybe this example can illustrated what is going on. Just see it as u and a fl in a hotel making out. AV came and want to take her. U defended for her. U see the whole picture?

Brothers will be always brothers. The respect of the fairer sex will always be there but cases of bad apples are always found. Are you the bad apple of the guy?? If not, why act in such a way? U think is worthy? What have U got till this moment? Turned back before it's too late.

The decision is yours. But bear in mind, brothers not hotel, come and go as you wish too. Maybe you want to be on the alter and offered as an classical bedtime story to future generation, you indeed served a better cause.

朽木不可雕,烂鸟不可以交,异洞不可以进

How many great guys fall because of a puss and we do need to see how many guys because of a puss become great. :rolleyes:

MountainTurtle
08-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Oh...I doubt he can really come out with something on par. All my lines end with common ending. He can be easily exposed. But that is kind of you, to point that out to prevent any misunderstanding. Till now he see no light in what we are doing.

It is not about him. I think maybe this example can illustrated what is going on. Just see it as u and a fl in a hotel making out. AV came and want to take her. U defended for her. U see the whole picture?

Brothers will be always brothers. The respect of the fairer sex will always be there but cases of bad apples are always found. Are you the bad apple of the guy?? If not, why act in such a way? U think is worthy? What have U got till this moment? Turned back before it's too late.

The decision is yours. But bear in mind, brothers not hotel, come and go as you wish too. Maybe you want to be on the alter and offered as an classical bedtime story to future generation, you indeed served a better cause.

朽木不可雕,烂鸟不可以交,异洞不可以进

How many great guys fall because of a puss and we do need to see how many guys because of a puss become great. :rolleyes:

Thanks to you bro , you and your posting are very cordial and humble.

朽木不可雕,烂鸟不可以交,异洞不可以进

another point i totally agree to. :D

DayView2012
08-09-2012, 06:35 PM
You cannot read or your head hide in some smelly chee bye until you cannot see properly? Nothing left to argue use your last chow buay kan attempt to sway the topic to another direction? What a loser! No wonder wei chee monkok. Cfm of 1000 cheebye u sian on this planet, only jiak dio those bo nang ai wan:D

K9696
08-09-2012, 07:59 PM
各位大哥s,

我希望我们不要在争执了,所有一切的证据等等已经证明很多了。
大家心里有数。。。。就不必描述了。。。。。:o

我恳请大家向前看吧。把不愉快的事抛到九霄云外吧。:D

We should go back to "we care we share" slogan...hehe

我还是老话一直要强调 -

Kiang Teo Ho, Mai Geh Kiang...拜托了。:)

<<totally>>
08-09-2012, 11:47 PM
各位大哥s,