PDA

View Full Version : any lovely girls staying in sengkang/punggol? lets meet up!

iamlongboy
01-09-2012, 02:23 AM
25m, average-built here, wanna ask if any ladies staying in the north-east like to meet up for coffee/drinks/supper =) just pure casual friends.. open to fb/nsa but am totally fine on a platonic friendship =)

looking forward to hearing from u! =)

chrisabella
01-09-2012, 10:49 AM
I don't reside in sengkang/punggol and I am not lovely. Can I still build a platonic friendship with you?

woodywoody
03-09-2012, 05:51 PM
I don't reside in sengkang/punggol and I am not lovely. Can I still build a platonic friendship with you?

be more than happy to have a platonic frenship with you Chrisabella.....

iamlongboy
03-09-2012, 09:15 PM

yup of course u can! it'll of course be easier to meet up if you're living in sk/punggol, but i wont turn away a friend-to-be just because u dont live near me =)

do pm me yeah? =D

chatlovers
04-09-2012, 11:35 PM

LOL... I wonder if TS understood platonic before replying. May be its another case of desperation.

iamlongboy
06-09-2012, 01:13 AM
LOL... I wonder if TS understood platonic before replying. May be its another case of desperation.

and could u kindly point out to me, which part of my reply suggests that i don't understand the meaning of platonic?

Playerguy
06-09-2012, 06:20 AM

Hi Chrisabella. Care to share more about yourself? Where do u live and what brings you here?