PDA

View Full Version : Sharing a recent fling encounter

IdontKnow
01-09-2012, 12:11 AM
well just to kill some time, i'm gonna type in my story with my former fuck buddy, or fling, that i had not long ago in uni.

it was at a hostel and we were preparing for new intakes. so this girl, lets call her rach, wants to join the hostel as a new incoming senior, and to do so she had to be part of the committee that plans for the new intakes.

the first time i realized her being around when we were preparing a room for a committee gathering. she was helping out another member to bring in the food. her skin is really fair, milky white and smooth. had long hair until below her shoulders with light make up. her built is small and petite, and comes with a cute voice also. she loves to wear tight mini denim shorts that when she bends down you can almost see her butt cheeks. really can never help it but to just keep staring at her.

things started slowly at first, got to know each other and most times we were verbally teasing each other, making jokes and all. we sms-ed and msn-ed a lot.

one night after a comm gathering in a room, we all went back to our own rooms. the night was really hot, and i suggested that if anyone wants to we can all sleep in the air conditioned room that we've just used to watch a movie. most of them declined, but she said she might sleep there also.

i sms-ed her when we got back to our own rooms and she confirmed she will be there after she shower and asked me to go first, which i did. i switched on the air con and moved a 3-seater couch near the air con.

half an hour later there was knocking on the door, and then she came in. i can smell her shampoo, her hair was half wet. she then moved towards another 3-seater couch near me and lied down...

(to be continued...)

Please up my points thanks

glster
01-09-2012, 03:53 AM
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=200070

wtf are you trying to prove??? you are too smart for us? or we are too stupid for you? ups ur point? you deserve a zap instead.

<<totally>>
01-09-2012, 04:12 AM
sniper head shot!!!

or revenge on the dunknz :D

open thread Today 12:11 AM
RIP: Today 03:53 AM(glster last saw i dun know alive.)

IdontKnow
01-09-2012, 10:11 AM
here's a short one before i go to work.

she came and lied down on the couch nearby, but not close to me. she was wearing a damn short fbt showing off her petite thighs, sat down her blanket and rested her head on the couch cushion.

after talking for a bit we wished good night to each other. it was almost 3 or 4 am already.

after a while her was sniffing and rubbing her nose, i asked her if she was cold, as the air con is blowing its air right onto her side. i suggested for her to move her couch near me, as i'm right below the air con and am not getting much of it. she stood up straight and moved. the rattan couch was light, and she dragged it with her ass facing me. when she bent down to drag her butt cheeks looked really welcoming.

she came close, both our couches almost touching. at that moment my thoughts were already haywire and my heart racing fast. we talked a little and i could tell there was a hint of flirtation in her voice. we both closed our eyes.

but i was not sleeping. i was thinking hard on whether i should make a move on her. damn what a dilemma. i decided to test things out. i slowly moved my hand towards hers under her blanket, and touched her fingers. guess what, she wasn't sleeping either. her hands then squeezed my fingers, and when it was fully locked i turned over onto her and started kissing her on the lips.

she did not even try to push me away. from lips we moved on to the tongue, and we're both no longer cold. it got heated up. my dick was hard and was pressing on her thigh, and she could feel it. we were still holding hands, and i directed her hand onto my dick. she stroked it long and slow.

then she stopped the kissing and said she wants to see it, but she won't have sex. i said okay, and sat on her side of the couch while she went on mine. she took off my shorts and started to stroke my dick slowly then fast then slowly again.

she then asked how to give a blowjob. i was asking is she really innocent or faking it to look innocent? either way it's a turn on when girls ask how to do sex stuff, coz it means they wana experiment on you.

so i said at you should lick it slowly first and then put it into her mouth, using her tongue to lick the head and after a short while move her head up and down. she did one by one, and it felt so warm in the cold air. i'm sure she tasted some of my pre-cum but went on anyways.

she then asked how does cum look like. inside i was doubting her but i could not care so much. i said if you wanna know you'll have to make me cum, but it's gonna take her a while.

she smiled and continued stroking my dick up and down and once a while went down sucking it real hard. i just held it in, who would want this ecstasy to end?

after ten minutes she was sucking on my balls already. she must really wanna see cum. thinking that it was late already i took her hand onto my balls while i masturbated myself. at times she would comply by going down with her tongue while massaging my balls, twisting and turning it like a pro. how good it felt.

as soon as i was coming i took her hand and we stroked my dick together. i took her other hand to cover my dick head so it would not spurt everywhere. when i came it was a warm sensation on both our hands, and she seemed so interested in my cum, rubbing it around my dick and her hands.

she then took out tissues and wiped it clean, and it was near 6 am already. we decided to head back to our room as she has comm meeting in 3 hours time.

we walked back together to our respective rooms, and there was how it all started...

(to be continued)

ahboyle
01-09-2012, 10:12 AM
This isn't the only post he copied and pasted. wtf.

IdontKnow
01-09-2012, 10:12 AM
the next day while she was having meeting we chatted on msn and was giggling virtually on what we did last night, though at times she reminded not to let anybody know.

that night again we decided to sleep in the same air conditioned room. this time we brought our own blankets as it was really cold the other night. this time the air was much cooler, and once we settled onto our couches we started to kiss. the best part was how our tongues intertwined, licking playfully and at times really, really deep. best was how she likes to suck my tongue into her mouth while licking the tip of it.

this time i was caressing her breasts, squeezing gently and pinching her nipples through her t-shirt. her hands were slowly making its way up and down along the hardened dick from the surface of my shorts. taking that the room was too cold, i suggested that we head back to her room to spend the night away. she nodded, so we both went back to our respective rooms first to put away the blankets, and she told me to wait for her sms for me to start walking down to her place.

once the sms came which was not too long away, i slowly made my way down. i knocked on her door, and slowly she opened it peeking through the small opening on the side. once she saw it was me she quickly pulled me in along with my slippers so that no one would see.

the room was stuffy inside. she closed the blinds and her fan was on full blast. we both climbed onto the bed and i held her close to continue where we left off. i asked her if she wants to do it, she agreed. with that i slowly moved my hands from top to bottom while lying on top. i sat straight, pulling her upwards and stripped her off her t-shirt. she did the same to me, and with her bra left on i pushed her back down.

i kissed from her neck downwards to the tip of her bra sucking on the fair skin of hers until it's red. the room was so warm that i'm starting to sweat. my left fingers were caressing her pussy from her panties. as my fingers swirl she parted her legs wider bit by bit. i then put my hands behind her back and unhooked her bra, unleashing cute little nipples that are now erect. she had small breasts and dark brown nipples, and i gladly sucked on them while my hand was dancing around her wet panties.

i took her shorts off and witnessed a tiny, girly looking panties. it was white with colorful patterns on it. i pulled down mine along with my briefs and asked her has she done this before. she said no, but i doubt so and asked her really. she shook her head. i wanted to take her panties off but she refused, saying that she wants to do it with her panties on. i guess she's shy to show me her moderately bushy pussy, but that only made me want to penetrate her more.

i pushed the side of her panties aside while she took my dick towards her core of wetness. i slowly arched my waist forward and inserted it in, looking at her squinting her eyebrow feeling a little pain. it felt so warm inside, her juices oozing around the naked tip of my dick. i slowly put myself into rhythm, and asked her if she likes it. she nodded unable to answer through her soft moans. both her hands were squeezing the back of my thigh and ass, pulling me inwards harder each time. at times i kissed her neck, sometimes sucking on her nipples as i pushed forward and backwards. at times i fucked her while lying fully on top of her, at times i lifted both her legs onto my shoulder, and sometimes pressing her thigh down on her and humped her hard until the slapping of our thighs became suspiciously loud.

it felt so good without a condom, and as i fucked her i felt an urge to cum. with that i retrieved my dick out and asked her to turn around, saying to her that i want to do her doggie style. when her ass was facing me i pulled her panties down. she turned her head around and smiled sheepishly while scolding me why did i do that. i could not care much, wanting to spread her knees apart to start the rhythm again. she didnt want to, and said she wanted to do it with her knees close to each other. i went in, and it was tighter, as her muscles were clamping her vagina tightly.

during the doggie i slapped her butt cheeks hard, groping it tight until it was red. it was easy as her skin is so fair in color, the red prints from my hands were just too obvious. her soft moans became dirty talk, asking me to spank her ass more, which i did. her hands gave way, tired from trying to support her body and let her head collapse on the pillow. i continued humping her for a few minutes more until the verge of me cumming.

i pulled her up to be on top of me, and she asked how does the cowboy position work. she had me in between both her knees, took my now slimy dick due to both our juices and put it inside her. she had her palms on my sweaty abs, and started to rock up and down. since she was quite small in size, i put her into a squatting position to make it easier for her. i held my palms up to hers and using it as a support she jumped up and down riding me. i asked her if she liked it, and while in rhythm she nodded and said yes with a sigh of pleasure.

she fell into my arms, tired from being fucked with her on top. she then mentioned that she wants to try it sideways, asking me how do we do it. i gladly positioned her on her right side with both her legs folded into a L-shape. i inserted my dick sideways and humped her like no tomorrow. at times she lifted her left leg to get more insertion with my left hand squeezing her left breast hard, and her moans were mixed with words urging me to fuck her harder. i did all i could muster, disregarding how loud the slapping sound has become, and told her i was cumming. i fucked her faster and faster, and right before i exploded i retrieved my dick out and cummed all over her thighs. it was pure ecstasy, and we were both panting like we've just completed a marathon.

i took tissues and wiped her thighs and then my own dick, and naked we both fell onto her bed and tried to sleep. i asked her if she enjoyed it, she nodded and gave me a deep kiss.

when it came to morning...

(to be continued, actions in that very morning also)

IdontKnow
01-09-2012, 10:13 AM
haha no la i mean if no one's reading then i close it la so many posts in here, but okok i continue.

so I woke up first in the morning, and we were both naked. the room is dark as the blinds were still down and shut. the only thing that can beat the smell of morning is the smell of sex we had a few hours ago.

even in the dark her skin is still as smooth and fair. we were in the spooning position, with her back facing me, and my penis is pressing against her cute ass. slowly my penis started to harden, i grabbed her right breast with my hand and squeezed it while kissing on her neck. she woke up and slowly arched her head up so i could kiss her neck deeper. she knew that the second round will have to happen, and could not be happier to welcome it.

we did not do tongue to tongue this time, as we both knew it was quite unpleasant with the morning odor in our mouth. moreover, i forgot my mints. just did not expect a double.

her dried vagina is now wet again, brushing my penis over it. i can feel her bush tickling my exposed tip. i sucked on her nipples hard and long, just can't let go of cute breasts. though small, these breasts really brings out the feeling of fucking someone young, youthful, innocent and pure. small breasts can be a huge turn on too.

while my right was cupping her tits, i used my left to spread her right thigh, then directed my penis towards her hole. i slowly inserted my penis and had my eyes on her face. you know that the highest point besides an orgasm is when you insert your penis to a girl's hole. either they squint of pain, pleasure, or both, with a little moan, it's enough to arouse you much more.

i rocked her slowly, and her thighs automatically rises higher with every penetration. now that her rhythm is back she uses her heels to push my ass deeper every time i stroked forward. she wants it harder. i felt her tight pussy getting a little more lubricated now, and with that her moans started to surface. "fuck me, oh, fuck me", she said softly. i love dirty talk, it shows that their hunger to being fucked is insatiable.

i pushed myself up, lifted both her legs straight supported by my shoulders, and humped her with all my might. i can feel my balls hitting against her ass hole every time in banged her. this time we could not care less about the noise of our bottoms clapping, though she still controls her moans.

after a few long minutes, i stood her up on the floor, turned her around and pushed her down onto the bed. now i have her ass teasing my wet dick, her elbows resting on the bed. my favorite stance, the doggie. this is when every man's animal instinct comes into play. coming from behind is the wildest ever, as with every deep penetration my balls just kept hitting the top of her pussy. i held her waist, and fucked her hard until her butt cheeks starts to turn reddish. she took a pillow, covered her face and moaned as loud as she could.

with my dick still inside her, i took both her arms and arched her back, supporting her weight. i knew it is about time for her to shower and attend whatever she needed to attend, so i gave her a final round of humping. pulling her towards me higher as far as her back allows her to, i fucked her until i could feel my thigh muscles getting really tight. faster and faster, and at the last moment i let go of her hands, pulled back and cummed all over her ass and thighs. somehow the amount of cum is as much as last nights, and some of them started to drip on the floor.

she lied flat on the bed, feeling the effects of being fucked so hard she had to keep her thighs separated for a while. after a few minutes she went off to shower, and i walked out after we made sure no one was there along the corridor.

i thought that i'll need to make the first move every time i need a fuck, but i was wrong. she can be real horny too sometimes...