PDA

View Full Version : Any Females free to meet on weekday afternoons?

smashme1984
31-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Coffee, tea, a movie, to the beach, have some bedroom fun? I get bored at work sometimes, not much to do sometimes.

Looking for ladies only since I love to flirt sometimes, no minimum requirements, who knows what it ends up turning into, could just be confidant, could just be NSA..

I am 28 but look boyish / cute
1.75m
Currently working but free to arrange hang outs during (10am-6pm)
In the creative industry
Love sports, outdoors, travel (And quite well travelled), food, film, art, women.

ch1818
31-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Like that also can? New way of asking for free fuck?
Get a life lah, so desperate that go find FL/WL lah.....

smashme1984
31-08-2012, 10:22 PM
I really believed my post didnt reek of desperation. Any other opinions from other guys who are free to comment?
Please dont zap me, I really felt my draft was quite sincere, freedom to look. Contructive comments appreciated.

spidey7
31-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Like that also can? New way of asking for free fuck?
Get a life lah, so desperate that go find FL/WL lah.....

I concur. Dere is no free fuck. Call FL better.

smashme1984
01-09-2012, 11:09 PM
You concur that there is no free fuck? I'm sorry then, concurring that seals your own fate.. I cannot agree with you though, because I know for a fact (with experience)that there are mutually beneficial fucks, as well as free fucks. Whats more, I had specifications listed, which I thought was not clear enough. But in this case I think you guys probably did not take time to understand, so no offense taken.

By the way, anyone of you actually had a good tea/coffee session + discussion on travelling, art, film, sports or outdoors before?

SammyNewbie
01-09-2012, 11:28 PM
You are quite the eligible bachelor I'd say.

Aren't there lots of gals that would like that stuff in your industry?

If you really are what you claim I suspect you might be getting a few PMs soon. Good luck in the world of sammyboy.

smashme1984
03-09-2012, 09:34 AM
You are quite the eligible bachelor I'd say.

Aren't there lots of gals that would like that stuff in your industry?

If you really are what you claim I suspect you might be getting a few PMs soon. Good luck in the world of sammyboy.

Thanks for the kind words Sammynewbie, and the luck! Got 2 PMs so far..
and no, in my industry, it is very hard to talk openly / privately because colleagues are around, and you dont want to have compromising relations / secrets where you work.. just like you would not confide in or tell any of your colleagues everything under the sun without trust right?