PDA

View Full Version : TPY good and hard massage with happy ending

Guy4Fun
31-08-2012, 12:12 AM
I was thinking for very long on whether to share this playground as it near my home and playground like that is really hard to find nowadays.

Was going home after work, neck and shoulder aching like mad, thought just pop by some tui na shop (i was thinking guy or girl press nvm, just need to be as hard as possible coz really bad neck), so i drove around TPY and stop somewhere near my place.

Walk past a row of shops with a few shops doing tui na, and randomly (and abit lucky) went into the shop that looks most clean.

there were 2 ladies in their late 20s or maybe early 30s but both are petit (till now i still cannot figure out where they are from) definately not local but they seems to be staying in sg for very long time coz they speak like us. i was guessing they are from a particular country (dont wanna say it here just in case people notice)

This place is for people who like hard massage, i really give it to her, she is so petit but her strength is omg..... really good massage...

but the best thing is good massage + happy ending.

There are 2 ladies in the shop, i never got a chance to really ask whats their name and age. but both are petit looking with nice boobs...

this is my first time sharing a worth sharing contact in this forum. below are my rating:

Looks: 7/10 (i like petit lady with a good size boobs)
Boob: B - C range
Massage: 8/10 (i am a hardcore massage lover)
Damge: 1hr massage 35 / hj: 50
HJ: it is one of the better ones, not that kind keep looking at time, then pek chek pek chek why havent come out (i took quite long coz i dont intend to have it and too tired, but she is very very patient) she slowly haress you, everything slow slow, take her time de, thats why i like. i give 8/10
Can auto-roam, nice soft boobs, not saggy kind ah.. but soft and nice to touch..

As this is a playground that suits my requirement, i will only share the address with lao jiao bro here... pm me...

nehnehpok
31-08-2012, 08:27 AM
Hi bro, would appreciate if u could share ctc. Thks

Soapboz
31-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Hi bro, would appreciate if u could text 91050468 to share ctc. Thks

myjuice1
31-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Hi Bro, can pm me contact pls? Thanks

panda123
31-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi bro would appreciate if you can pm me the contact..thanks

skinhead72
31-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Bro share location

fatsadman
31-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Bro, location pls.

Guy4Fun
31-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Had sent out contact to almost 20 bro here. Hope that you guys will keep it secret as good playground are hard to find nowadays. Enjoy!!

ericang78
31-08-2012, 12:31 PM

myjuice1
31-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Had sent out contact to almost 20 bro here. Hope that you guys will keep it secret as good playground are hard to find nowadays. Enjoy!!

Hi Bro, can pm the ctc and location pls? Thanks

triple x
31-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Bro can share ctcs?

senny86
31-08-2012, 05:28 PM
not lao jiao but hope to get ctc!

Thanks TS in advance! :D

eroticaman
31-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Hi bro, would like to try the massage...can share contact ! thks in advance;)

Draco
01-09-2012, 12:06 AM
thanks bro for sharing.

Leoric
01-09-2012, 12:14 AM
As this is a playground that suits my requirement, i will only share the address with lao jiao bro here... pm me...

We join the forum abt same time,hope i can have the contact even i not a lao jiao here...: )

Nice FR,looks like a place for me as i stayed nearby too.

singaporenaturi
01-09-2012, 02:38 AM
Pls help toshare the contact bro

naysmith
01-09-2012, 06:16 AM
I was thinking for very long on whether to share this playground as it near my home and playground like that is really hard to find nowadays.

Was going home after work, neck and shoulder aching like mad, thought just pop by some tui na shop (i was thinking guy or girl press nvm, just need to be as hard as possible coz really bad neck), so i drove around TPY and stop somewhere near my place.

Walk past a row of shops with a few shops doing tui na, and randomly (and abit lucky) went into the shop that looks most clean.

there were 2 ladies in their late 20s or maybe early 30s but both are petit (till now i still cannot figure out where they are from) definately not local but they seems to be staying in sg for very long time coz they speak like us. i was guessing they are from a particular country (dont wanna say it here just in case people notice)

This place is for people who like hard massage, i really give it to her, she is so petit but her strength is omg..... really good massage...

but the best thing is good massage + happy ending.

There are 2 ladies in the shop, i never got a chance to really ask whats their name and age. but both are petit looking with nice boobs...

this is my first time sharing a worth sharing contact in this forum. below are my rating:

Looks: 7/10 (i like petit lady with a good size boobs)
Boob: B - C range
Massage: 8/10 (i am a hardcore massage lover)
Damge: 1hr massage 35 / hj: 50
HJ: it is one of the better ones, not that kind keep looking at time, then pek chek pek chek why havent come out (i took quite long coz i dont intend to have it and too tired, but she is very very patient) she slowly haress you, everything slow slow, take her time de, thats why i like. i give 8/10
Can auto-roam, nice soft boobs, not saggy kind ah.. but soft and nice to touch..

Up u 5 PTS

Guy4Fun
01-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Had given out contacts to quite a number of bro, anyone tried it already?

Soapboz
01-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Bro, not recd yet, can please send again. tks

likedaisies
01-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Bro can share contact? Thank you!

Leoric
01-09-2012, 08:41 PM
I tried,but i am not used to giving FR. So i dont intend to share as almost everything what TS said is true except a few things i need to add.

1.Massage is $36 and not $35.

2. i will pass one of the girl as a syt tho,those that 出得了厅堂 (one wont feel shameful bringing her out) type.. : )

3. Those who knows me know i dont provide FR and i know the girl name,but dont intend to share.

4. Shop really very very small,no toilet but with a bathroom that will only fit one person exactly.

5. Massage area is only the size of a 3 room HDB flat toilet.

6. The rosy-fragrance of the girl's breast who massage me still lingers in my 2 hands after leaving the place for 6+ hours. : )

7. There are 3 girls there. : )

10+ years ago,when the very 1st of tuina came to Singapore,this place is exactly like what it was then.Except it cost $50 for HJ today when during then it cost $20 to $30.This shop brings back memories,quality massage with above average girls. Auto-roam only on top part of body.

I will definitely RTM. : )

Its a fairly good and rare playground,so i sincerely hope TS will share location only to limited pple. : )

Just up TS 8 points.

Pussycheongster
01-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi bro, can pm ctc and details? Thanks

SG10
02-09-2012, 12:47 AM
I tried,but i am not used to giving FR. So i dont intend to share as almost everything what TS said is true except a few things i need to add.

2. i will pass one of the girl as a syt tho,those that 出得了厅堂 (one wont feel shameful bringing her out) type.. : )

3. Those who knows me know i dont provide FR and i know the girl name,but dont intend to share.

4. Shop really very very small,no toilet but with a bathroom that will only fit one person exactly.

6. The rosy-fragrance of the girl's breast who massage me still lingers in my 2 hands after leaving the place for 6+ hours. : )

10+ years ago,when the very 1st of tuina came to Singapore,this place is exactly like what it was then.Except it cost $50 for HJ today when during then it cost $20 to $30.This shop brings back memories,quality massage with above average girls. Auto-roam only on top part of body.

Its a fairly good and rare playground,so i sincerely hope TS will share location only to limited pple. : )

Just up TS 8 points.

Bro, Auto-roaming with top on?

Leoric
02-09-2012, 01:00 AM
Bro, Auto-roaming with top on?

"Auto-roam only on top part of body"...and yes,with top on,but yr hands can go under to unbuckle what needs to unbuckle. : )

SG10
02-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Ok so can feel but cannot see la. Haha

Leoric
02-09-2012, 01:53 AM
Ok so can feel but cannot see la. Haha

Can feel and see,but not exposed..and suck too if luck is with u. : )

I had some luck today : )

There is always some good when the massage space is small. She got nowhere to escape. : )

mizuno123456
02-09-2012, 09:26 AM

eileenlow
02-09-2012, 12:37 PM
any bro can share pls? live in toapyh

Guy4Fun
02-09-2012, 07:16 PM

Just up TS 8 points.

Thanks for your FR bro. Pai seh to many bro here, i first time share contact and FR, so never go into details like how big, got toilet onot.

to me good massage, got happy ending, near my place shiok liao. hahaha!! just up you my humble 7 bro.

P/S: to those bro that got the contact from me, please keep it to yourself and not give out contact easily as playground like that really really hard to find.

Enjoy!!

Edit to add this, forget to add:
to that bro that zapped me for sharing only with lao jiao, please kindly leave down your nick, i will not zap you but i will up you instead. 已德福人..

forgotoldnick
02-09-2012, 07:31 PM
There is always some good when the massage space is small. She got nowhere to escape. : )

that's a good one, haha.

TS, i don't have power to up u, if it's ok, i exchange my playground with you first.

Guy4Fun
02-09-2012, 07:58 PM
that's a good one, haha.

TS, i don't have power to up u, if it's ok, i exchange my playground with you first.

sorry bro. not looking at whether you can up me. as far as i am concern, its the safety of the place. you just joined in aug 2012, i dont dare to take the risk.

sorry about that and hope you understand.

forgotoldnick
02-09-2012, 08:03 PM
sorry bro. not looking at whether you can up me. as far as i am concern, its the safety of the place. you just joined in aug 2012, i dont dare to take the risk.

sorry about that and hope you understand.

bro i understand, no worries, it's a good practice to keep it discreet, i too dun wan my playground to recieve unwanted attention.

chipichanga
02-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Thanks to bro Guy4fun for the contact. Place is easy to find and pretty open. So just have to be careful as not to be spotted.

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 8/10
Hj: 8/10
Damage: $50 for HJ with limited autoroam.
Massage: $36 for an hour..

Nice hard massage + decent happy ending with limited autoroam.

Difinately will be back.to try the rest of the other 2 ladies. Lets keep this place safe...

chipichanga
02-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Thanks to bro Guy4fun for the contact. Place is easy to find and pretty open. So just have to be careful as not to be spotted.

Difinately will be back.to try the rest of the other 2 ladies. Lets keep this place safe...

Guy4Fun
03-09-2012, 03:34 PM

Thanks for the FR:D:D

hardybopipi
03-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Buddy, hope u cld share the details. Thks!

gonebehind
03-09-2012, 05:13 PM
hi bro, please share contact and location, would love to try it.

Guy4Fun
03-09-2012, 08:10 PM

Just up u my humble 7 bro

tailgunner
03-09-2012, 11:44 PM
This afternoon I visited a massage joint in TPY and decided to write a FR. I scrolled through the Forum and found this thread. It seems appropriate to "park" my FR here. Before writing my FR, I decided to read the various postings in this thread.

Guess what? The joint I visited seemed to be same one mentioned by TS Guy4Fun. Moreover, the massage & "extras" rates mentioned by Bro Chipichanga are the same. Conclusion : it is the same place!

I also concur with both bros on the quality of the massage. Its money well spent.

Cheers:D

fljt
04-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Hi bro, would appreciate if you can share the contact! Thx!!

bennziess
04-09-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi there care to share I'm in Bishan area.

BigBoobsphile
04-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Bro, may I have the contact and location? Thanks!

fl1ckerz
04-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Guy4FUn, mail u long ago havent received ur reply..

waiting waiting...

mytonnytan
04-09-2012, 04:08 PM
bro...please share the contact with me ... thanks a lot :-)

forrestcat
04-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Just up u my humble 7 bro

Bro Guy4fun,
Thanks! Will upz u as soon as i can :D

zhuagen1983
04-09-2012, 06:46 PM
I am newbie but really appreciate if you can gimme contact

mrrie
05-09-2012, 12:15 AM
i knw im abit late, but bro, do u mind giving me the contact ? thanks a mil !

kart69
05-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi bro, can share the ctc? Tks.

Oralcraz
05-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Went to recce today. Walking traffic very heavy. Did not try as only one lady doing foot reflexology at the entrance. Place looks quite cramp. Anyway, thks Gun4fun for the contact.

SEX-NEWBIE
05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
bro, can share the ctc, so long never have a good massage liao.
Thanks in advance :)

angry31
05-09-2012, 06:41 PM
bro can share contact?

rtan040
05-09-2012, 09:29 PM
hi bro, can share ctc? not sure if it's the same 1 i know of at tpy. thanks!

Guy4Fun
05-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Went to recce today. Walking traffic very heavy. Did not try as only one lady doing foot reflexology at the entrance. Place looks quite cramp. Anyway, thks Gun4fun for the contact.

bro, think u went down during lunch time issit? this stretch lunch time quite alot of people.

but nice to let bro here to know that the shop is actually not big. this is my first recommendation, dont really know the details to include. pai seh, let you have a wasted trip.

up you my humble 7

tailgunner
06-09-2012, 01:21 AM

The shops here have a rather narrow frontage. And typical of heartland areas plenty of older people idling around, which could make some bros, including myself, a bit nervous when you feel eyes looking at you.

The good thing is that the joint is low-key and passerbys are unlikely to give it a second glance. Moreover the gals are decently dressed and don't hang around outside to "advertise".

anthony_wu
06-09-2012, 06:10 AM
hi, care to share CTC and what time it open ???

Thanks.

chowahbeng
06-09-2012, 08:26 AM
Hi Bro TS, sent you PM :D

Man of Tiger
06-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Hi ts, can share the location? Thanks alot.

ahbengsony
06-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Quick fr

Went 11am
1.5 hr + sensual hj 110

Rtm ? Yes .

1 shortie attended to me . Strength etc etc

I noticed a few more such joints along the
area.

A good afternoon getaway.

mitch
06-09-2012, 09:40 PM
went to revisit after a few months the petite big boob lady still rmb me. overall nice and nearby.
be careful bros.. please protect this play ground

leecherking
06-09-2012, 09:55 PM
bro ts, can share location? i need a massage too.. and i think i can consider lao jiao too right?

topman
07-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Bro location pls. Thanks

Guy4Fun
07-09-2012, 12:50 AM
The shops here have a rather narrow frontage. And typical of heartland areas plenty of older people idling around, which could make some bros, including myself, a bit nervous when you feel eyes looking at you.

The good thing is that the joint is low-key and passerbys are unlikely to give it a second glance. Moreover the gals are decently dressed and don't hang around outside to "advertise".

thanks for your input bro, up you my humble 7.

will up other bro as soon as i can.

daydevil89
07-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Dear ALL

i have been patronizing this outlet for a very long time and this is not the only thread that mention about this playground.

Recently, I heard from one of the gal that she is getting many harresment sms and calls from different numbers saying wanting to have sex with her and we all know that they don't do that.

I was quite pissed because she was massaging me and at the same time telling me her story.... anyway... it spoilt the mood.... I am pissed not with her but with the guy that haressing people that is trying to make a living.

And he even threaten to inform the police about this joint. And he also mentioned he and his friend are SBF members and will make the threads for this joint so hot and juicy so the AV will take action.

Here are the number she has informed me....

And some more which she did not mentioned.

You know who you are if you are reading this thread... we are all out to have fun and not trouble... remember... what goes around... comes around....

I strongly urge all bros there to stay alert and help protect this good massage place.

stoneman
07-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Mind to share, thanks

lone_dog69
07-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Bro

As much I agree with you, but do be careful when posting out numbers, as some of the numbers may not be correct.

One number (last one) looks pretty familiar (almost similar) to me and it does not belong to a guy. It belongs to a lady (school girl).

So hope you verify the number before posting.

Thanks!

Dear ALL

i have been patronizing this outlet for a very long time and this is not the only thread that mention about this playground.

Recently, I heard from one of the gal that she is getting many harresment sms and calls from different numbers saying wanting to have sex with her and we all know that they don't do that.

I was quite pissed because she was massaging me and at the same time telling me her story.... anyway... it spoilt the mood.... I am pissed not with her but with the guy that haressing people that is trying to make a living.

And he even threaten to inform the police about this joint. And he also mentioned he and his friend are SBF members and will make the threads for this joint so hot and juicy so the AV will take action.

Here are the number she has informed me....

And some more which she did not mentioned.

You know who you are if you are reading this thread... we are all out to have fun and not trouble... remember... what goes around... comes around....

I strongly urge all bros there to stay alert and help protect this good massage place.

daydevil89
07-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Bro Lone Dog69

Yes, I did verify because the sms comes with the number stated in the ID... the rest of the numbers I did not post is because they are just calls which cannot verify at all....

That number is the very first number used to sms and it stopped because he start to use other numbers.

Hope the case will rest and we can enjoy our playground...

lone_dog69
07-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Bro daydevil89

Thanks for the verification.

I will ask the girl to change her number, incase of more misunderstandings.

Thanks!

Bro Lone Dog69

Yes, I did verify because the sms comes with the number stated in the ID... the rest of the numbers I did not post is because they are just calls which cannot verify at all....

That number is the very first number used to sms and it stopped because he start to use other numbers.

SiPayChun
07-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Bro Lone Dog6

I presume that some of the calls were made from rival tuinas who turned red eye cos their biz is bad. I had been to a few and the ladies will speculate that the other joints offering sex that's why their biz is booming...I even hear them saying that they need to report the illicit activities to anit-vice cos its effecting their livelihood...but of course I have been to most of them ..its pure jealousy....and the most that these neighbourhood tuinas can offer would only be HJ and some auto-roaming...

daydevil89
07-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Bro Lone Dog69, yes, I think you better ask your friend to change number as this may be a recycled number from the service provider.

Bro SiPayChun, for your information, this joker that harass this lady even have her personal number. So I doubt it is from competitor. Should be one of the regular customer which she has given number to and was rejected for sex.

There is this bro from another TPY thread “yaskawa15” saying :
I'm xue regular, normally book her at afternoon or night, this is 1st time I book her at late mid night, since at late mid night, so make some special request from her, 2 was granted and also take a photo for her, is a very joyous and delighted night....

Well…. Its up to him to say but I am quite sure this did not happen.

daydevil89
07-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Guys, please please please do not call those numbers i have mentioned.
If you disturb him, there will be more harassment to the gal....

Thanks!!!!

bigbuffalo
07-09-2012, 07:17 PM
my FR for my visit to this place earlier today

1.5 hrs of good massage with sufficient strenghth .
the lady was was southern part of China .
way out saw another 2 there .
place was a bit cramp with 3 curtain partitions.
upper roaming only .
anyone looking for syt or 5 star facilities should skip.

thanks to TS for sharing , already up you my humble points

eileenlow
07-09-2012, 08:10 PM
out of the 3.. which one best looking??

Guy4Fun
07-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I am wondering if i am the caused of these haressment to the girl, if i am, i feel really sorry about it.

Abit regret in sharing after hearing what happened to the girl mentioned in bro daredevil89's post. I will seized all giving out location from now onwards.

I felt sorry for the girl and if i am the caused of it, i am really sorry. I only disclosed the location of the shop, no names, no numbers were given out to any of the bros here.

I am quite pissed that there are still so childish people here, i am already very selective in giving out any information and this can still happen.. haiz....

bigbuffalo
07-09-2012, 10:42 PM
I am wondering if i am the caused of these haressment to the girl, if i am, i feel really sorry about it.

Abit regret in sharing after hearing what happened to the girl mentioned in bro daredevil89's post. I will seized all giving out location from now onwards.

I felt sorry for the girl and if i am the caused of it, i am really sorry. I only disclosed the location of the shop, no names, no numbers were given out to any of the bros here.

I am quite pissed that there are still so childish people here, i am already very selective in giving out any information and this can still happen.. haiz....

TS..no matter how you screen , there are always many of such people around..this is the real world !!
No need to despair..keep up the good work man...

daydevil89
07-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Bro TS, its not your fault. As i said, there is other thread on this joint. You dun post, others will too.

Dun worry and dun feel bad! These assholes will get their punishments!

Guy4Fun
08-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Quick fr

Went 11am
1.5 hr + sensual hj 110

Rtm ? Yes .

1 shortie attended to me . Strength etc etc

I noticed a few more such joints along the
area.

A good afternoon getaway.

Thank you for the input. Up'ed you as promised.

18xiaoming
08-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Bro....
mind sharing the contacts......
i from tpy lorong 4. tks

jur9
08-09-2012, 01:56 PM

There is only so much you can do bro. There are still MANY ARSEH%$#S around. Cause of many a playground's closure or livelihoods lost. Nevertheless, as long as we are not adding to the numbers of A&^%$%^&S ... Chok Dee all SB bros and siss

Gangnam
08-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Bro can pm me the location ? At TPY now feeling horny

formidable
08-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Upon pushing the glass door to enter ,noticed all are busy ,asking me to wait at sofa area for few mins. 2  of them look "erectable" IMHO.

When one of them was ready for me , i proceed to the massage cubicle near the shower toilet.

Look: 6.5-7.5/10 Non PRC native appearance IMHO 
Body:7-8/10 slim slender legs,waistline and smooth with refreshing fragrance smell
Boob: A+/B- with half to 3/4  of sillypore 5 cent size nipple
Massage: 7-8.5/10 hard soreness ,sore hardiness body tuina with oil on upper&lower body. She can apply more strength but I am fine with her massage status quo.
HJ: 7-8.5/10 great sactisfaction with upper body auto roam 
Thumbs upz. 
She gave me small change in return when I make payment.Nice thouz. 

LL got to leave from entrance cos she mentioned there is no other "discreet" exit.

RTM; in my list when I néed a rub with happy ending for such great price and not far traveling distance from my lair.

Thanks a zillion times  Bro TS and upz your post.

teochewahpek
09-09-2012, 09:27 AM
please pm me the place. cum xia.

Yakuza-
09-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Pm me location please.

nicecrack
10-09-2012, 08:25 AM
please pm me the place. cum xia.

Bro teochewahpek, you have pm :D

Classified69
10-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Bro, share ctc please.

daydevil89
10-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Bro teochewahpek, you have pm :D

Someone is waiting to be zapped!

nicecrack
10-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Warrau you guys, don't be so territorial. It's not like I wrote anything in the open. Sheesh :p

Puki69
10-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Really, what's the big deal and secrecy about this place? All the lau cheow bros know it.

It's an open secret at Toa Payoh Lor 4 where Xue Er is operating. She used to work further down the row of shops some time back when the shop suddenly ceased operations so since then she has relocated to Bell Princess.

Name : Xue Er
Boobs: A cups
Svcs: HJ, sucking, auto-roam with digging
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
Damages: $50HJ & $36 1hr massage

daydevil89
10-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Warrau you guys, don't be so territorial. It's not like I wrote anything in the open. Sheesh :p

Bro... its not about territory... its about following the rules and regulations!!! Dunno how long you've been in SBF.. but most of the time, TS is the only one giving out contacts... unless he authorise others to do so...

So if you break the rule... you are bound to be zapped... i will not zap you for now as your point is very low...

nicecrack
10-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Bro... its not about territory... its about following the rules and regulations!!! Dunno how long you've been in SBF.. but most of the time, TS is the only one giving out contacts... unless he authorise others to do so...

So if you break the rule... you are bound to be zapped... i will not zap you for now as your point is very low...

Since you have power pts, and I don't have.... I dare not argue with you further :eek:

daydevil89
10-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Since you have power pts, and I don't have.... I dare not argue with you further :eek:

Holy cow.... someone has zapped you already... and its not me....
See... this is the practice here in SBF....

daydevil89
10-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Really, what's the big deal and secrecy about this place? All the lau cheow bros know it.

It's an open secret at Toa Payoh Lor 4 where Xue Er is operating. She used to work further down the row of shops some time back when the shop suddenly ceased operations so since then she has relocated to Bell Princess.

Name : Xue Er
Boobs: A cups
Svcs: HJ, sucking, auto-roam with digging
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
Damages: $50HJ & $36 1hr massage

No wonder your point is negative.... sigh.... another asshole in the making

mitch
10-09-2012, 08:32 PM
can we delete his post its a good playground nearby dont want to lose it

Puki69
10-09-2012, 08:39 PM
No wonder your point is negative.... sigh.... another asshole in the making

Don't piss off the wrong guy and you will be ok :p

ConnerDoReMe
11-09-2012, 10:28 AM
another great joint soon to be visited by av.. sigh..

Puki69
11-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Don't piss off the wrong guy and you will be ok :p

What happened to the TS? Run road already?

acidtest
12-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Please share ctc and location. Thanks!

Marksman85
12-09-2012, 04:26 PM

cowcowcow
12-09-2012, 04:37 PM
thanks for sharing bro! remember to protect our playgrounds and not give out so easily!

eileenlow
12-09-2012, 10:30 PM
went down today.. but they mention that there is no such person xue er.. can anyone noe what happen?

acidtest
12-09-2012, 10:55 PM
She could have changed her working name to escape the heat. Just look for a petite girl and A cups. That should be her lah.

spitfire71
13-09-2012, 03:03 PM
All quiet on the western front again.

theking
13-09-2012, 05:38 PM
bro, can pm me the address. Thank you

Godfader
18-09-2012, 02:29 AM
bro cn pm me location? will share location i know with u too

Ktsg
19-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Hi bro, would appreciate if u could text 91050468 to share ctc. Thks

clever... very clever

sirion388
20-09-2012, 07:20 PM
went to this joint last week and served by a milf. Here is the FR:

look - 5.5
boobs - A+
Massage - 6.5
Damage - $80 ( rub + HJ)

soulzz
27-09-2012, 02:19 AM
Nice FR bro. Care to share CTC?

megatroll
27-09-2012, 01:51 PM
yo brother. can share contact please?

awesomemale
30-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Just finished my session not long ago.
Here is my story :

Went in and this lady stood up and served me. Then I asked for mosha too and she quoted 10 dollars more, so I said ok. Striped down and did the mosha. Was really good.

Here comes the best part.
She asked me to turn over and start moshaing my legs to groin area. Shiok! So I'll cut the story short. She gave a sensual hj for 20 mins and auto roaming. After that release already, didi tired. So took a shower and got a head and back massage. The massage was good and relieved my aches.

Name : didn't ask
Looks : 6/10
Boob : A
Massage : 8/10
Hj : 8/10
Damage : 90 (she gave me discount for the mosha and extra 15 min)
RTF : definitely.

Up points for fr:)

cronyman
30-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Do you know that for many joints nowadays mosha is free? Do you know what is the cost for them per mosha session?

If you divide per tub by the cost, maybe around 1 or 2 cts :D

And you give the masseuse the chance to relax big time. For those who are into really massage, they will not want any mosha. It is a real time waster and the masseuse can relax about 15 mins of your massage time.

So now you know ;)

Sodomiser
15-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Can please share updated contacts. Thanks.

Sodomiser
15-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Xue Er good or not?

Kpop
17-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Bro i stay near the area. can pm location? Thanks.

Warsteiner
29-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Share Ctc pls

29-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Share Ctc pls
the thread is 3 years old

triplebiatch
29-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Share Ctc pls

wahahahahaha the shop now have move to malaysia JB since last yeafr;):D:D:D

chinchill
30-07-2017, 11:59 PM