PDA

View Full Version : My very first experience with an Iranian lady/milf

habush
30-08-2012, 11:49 AM
*name & location of event changed to keep "our" identity safe

This happened to me lately, during raya.

Mid this year I was working in Perak, then due to some argument with my boss i decide to quit my job so i was left without a job. Then i couldn't afford to go back to my hometown being jobless, so decided to go KL and stay with my cousin hoping i could find a job in KL. My cousin live in an apartment with 3 rooms, he and his GF stayed in the masterbed room, he offered me to stay in his guest room. I got a job very close to my cousin's apartment working as a temporary clerk.

So this one evening in the weekend i just came back from tesco with my cousin's GF(lets call her A) i was helping her shopping for groceries, my cousin busy playing tennis with his friends. As i unload the groceries from the trunk, suddenly A start talking in english which i find it akward cause we dont talk in english. As i turned and trying to close the car trunk, i saw A was talking to an Iranian lady (lets call her B). B is a tall lady, something around 170cm, in her 40s (i believe) with smooth skin still fair and pretty, cup size B, blond hair, wearing a tight black color cloth which is see through but she wore black singlet on the inside. As i walk to A, A introduced B to me, then A proceed to gave me the house keys(left mine at home) and i went up as she was still busy talking with B.