PDA

View Full Version : Want to see my dickie?

Mindy
30-08-2012, 07:11 AM
This is the title of one of the private messages I received. I can't understand why someone want to show me his dick. Motive? In exchange for a picture of my vagina? Like that also shiok or is it a sign of sickness?

I can understand if someone ask me to be his FB. I can respect that and understand his motive since this is a sex forum. For the record there are a few of those too. I had answered all PMs and hope you guys are not too disappointed with my decision.

Can someone shed some light on this behavior and advise how to deal with it? Ignoring them is one option but it won't draw lesson for future lady samsters.

Thanks, in advance. :D

astronaut
30-08-2012, 07:38 AM
It takes all kinds to make the world.

highlysex
30-08-2012, 07:44 AM
It takes all kinds to make the world.

Yup totally agree , just live n let live

Leodude
30-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Send back a pic of another dick and title it "Wanna see mine?" Preferably those grosteque diseased ones

nuclearkid
30-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Flashers don't even ask you for permission. Count yourself lucky.:D

kgbkgb
30-08-2012, 08:47 AM
This is the title of one of the private messages I received. I can't understand why someone want to show me his dick. Motive? In exchange for a picture of my vagina? Like that also shiok or is it a sign of sickness?

I can understand if someone ask me to be his FB. I can respect that and understand his motive since this is a sex forum. For the record there are a few of those too. I had answered all PMs and hope you guys are not too disappointed with my decision.

Can someone shed some light on this behavior and advise how to deal with it? Ignoring them is one option but it won't draw lesson for future lady samsters.

He's hoping you'll get aroused the moment U saw his prick and then call him up fr an immediate quickie. :D

onlyhuman
30-08-2012, 08:53 AM
The Solution
There is always a delete button to trash all uwanted PM.:D

AGLJM
30-08-2012, 08:53 AM

Sore loser..just ignore this type of person.

acidicavex
30-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Lol maybe the fella is tryin to impress you with his tools hoping to get a better chance. Gambling hoping that you are a gal that might appreciate a big tool :p. if he show to the bros around he will most likely be squash with comment.

naturegreen
30-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Maybe he knew u had a bad day and wanted to let you have a good laugh going through the pic of his dickie? "ani sway ki!" :D

rob_onny
30-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Wow... he must b trying 2 get a gd deal from u...
exchanging a hotdog with an abalone... ;)

Mindy
30-08-2012, 09:36 AM

i have seen enough of the real things; so a picture of it will not really upset me. just dont understand the motives of these fella. i am already lucky to have your support! :D

Maybe he knew u had a bad day and wanted to let you have a good laugh going through the pic of his dickie? "ani sway ki!"

hahaha good one! btw, did anyone ask u whether the pic in the avatar is you? a few asked me about mine. :D

thanks for the feedback and pm so far. kam sia kam sia... :D

rob_onny
30-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm thinking of asking u 2... lol... ;)
I guess people will want 2 ask Bro naturegreen how 2 contact that gal instead... lol... :D
hahaha good one! btw, did anyone ask u whether the pic in the avatar is you? a few asked me about mine. :D

naturegreen
30-08-2012, 10:05 AM

thanks for the feedback and pm so far. kam sia kam sia... :D

I was at 1 time pretty much bothered by this avatar.....nearly went thru depression.... :(

Oh ya btw did I PM you? I can't remember I did....

PenguinChaser
30-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Maybe he knew u had a bad day and wanted to let you have a good laugh going through the pic of his dickie? "ani sway ki!" :D

Ha ha.. The exact reply I was going to type. You took the words out of my mouth.

cataramp
30-08-2012, 01:20 PM
not surprising lea.. even guy like me receive pics of dickies hahaha!

just take it with a pinch of salt in SBF lar.. :D

<<totally>>
30-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Can someone shed some light on this behavior and advise how to deal with it? Ignoring them is one option but it won't draw lesson for future lady samsters.Thanks, in advance. :D

Maybe setting up a list of assholes which is maintained and updated by sister's encountering. A filtered nick list based on the list can be drawn just to prevent those mails to reach the inbox. However multiple nicks can be use to do the mailings and hence is not a very good method but do served a first layer for newer sis who have no knowledge of the past.

Another way which I think can be done is to propose to boss for an all blocked mailbox function with exceptions to your own preferred list and all the system administrators. This function in which I see does stop mails by undesirable people.:D

yangguo
30-08-2012, 01:55 PM

My sentiment exactly!

Please lah.. this is a sex forum! What do u expect?

Don't tell me that TS is expecting someone to express his love in a love poem! :D

Seriously, if you do not wanna talk or hear about sex or sex-related stuffs, then go to other forum.

P.S. I do not send pics of my dick becos it's just a average size! :p

Mindy
30-08-2012, 03:13 PM

just take it with a pinch of salt in SBF lar..

thanks for the points. thought u were a girl hahaha...

Maybe setting up a list of assholes which is maintained and updated by sister's encountering. A filtered nick list based on the list can be drawn just to prevent those mails to reach the inbox. However multiple nicks can be use to do the mailings and hence is not a very good method but do served a first layer for newer sis who have no knowledge of the past.

Another way which I think can be done is to propose to boss for an all blocked mailbox function with exceptions to your own preferred list and all the system administrators. This function in which I see does stop mails by undesirable people.

guess part of the fun of being here is experiencing the unexpected and weird. to police it like the real world outside will kill the joy of being here. but thanks nevertheless.

My sentiment exactly!

Please lah.. this is a sex forum! What do u expect? sex as in sex and forum as in tcss. for photography i will join clubsnap :D

Don't tell me that TS is expecting someone to express his love in a love poem! actually i do. bro 2centsworth, where r u?

Seriously, if you do not wanna talk or hear about sex or sex-related stuffs, then go to other forum. can talk or hear but no need to show me the eqmt. unless urs is super special :D

P.S. I do not send pics of my dick becos it's just a average size! now u arose my curiousity, can send me your dickie pic? :D

yangguo many different points but funny especially your footnote!

yangguo
30-08-2012, 03:28 PM
now u arose my curiousity, can send me your dickie pic?

I don't have any pic right now.

If you wanna see, i will show it to you in person! :D

littlepok
30-08-2012, 03:29 PM
give u a good solution. ask for his dickie pic and full naked pic, for u need to see the whole package, not only dickie. then share in the forum. we curious how would someone so proud of his dickie look like or his size.

Doggone!
30-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Just ignore it if it is not to your taste or liking.
You can't control what you will receive on the internet nowadays.
On the positive side, take it that you are attractive enough for him
to want or try to impress you. That can't be too bad a thing to know.
You dun have to respond to him, that's all :)

SammyNewbie
30-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Want to see my buddy known as, Prince Albert?

I also got xiao di di ^^. Like xiao zan shi like that one. Normally very small... then when the action happens, can become big big one!

That's why you don't use gal nick on Sammy Boy. Unless you really here to look for sex ^.^

rob_onny
30-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Wow Bro yangguo, that's a great sugguestion... :D
I don't mind 2 do that 2 (in private) if a gal make that request 2 me... ;)
I don't have any pic right now.

If you wanna see, i will show it to you in person! :D

wtfuad
30-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Maybe his tummy is so big that it blocked his view on his own dick so he asked for your help to verify that his dick is functioning properly?

Heard from my granny when she was young that the way to counter-react to a flasher is to lauff at his small dick... Lol...Maybe u can do likewise

cataramp
30-08-2012, 06:18 PM
thanks for the points. thought u were a girl hahaha...

were a girl? :eek:

transformer har?

unsung80
30-08-2012, 06:19 PM

well that's becos your avatar says so. :D

cataramp
30-08-2012, 06:26 PM
well that's becos your avatar says so. :D

time to change avatar then!

BoinKING
30-08-2012, 09:33 PM
you choose a female moniker, present yourself as a female, you sign up in a sex forum.
what are the odds?

coincidence? I don't think so lol..

cheersMike
30-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Well.. guess those fellas are trying their luck.. cast the net wide in hope one will response and appreciate theirs.. then the fun begin.

Im more curious what are the chances of getting a hit

Ezran
30-08-2012, 11:37 PM
He is hoping to strike toto here. In this case, toto refers to the female samsters here. The picture of his dick is his bet. :D

Mindy
30-08-2012, 11:56 PM
you choose a female moniker, present yourself as a female, you sign up in a sex forum.
what are the odds?

coincidence? I don't think so lol..

"What are the odds?" Think I lost you here BK as I don't understand your question and cynicism. I know what SBF stands for but if u like to take pictures and show to ppl, I sincerely recommend clubsnap forum for you.

Your odd of finding an appreciative audience for your dick or vagina pictures are much higher there. :D

Kuang209
31-08-2012, 12:07 AM
you should send back to him some random guy dick,, that should scare the hell out of him

BoinKING
31-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Well some people have fetish to show off.

Heard of exhibitionism? Lol..
Live and let live.. why so angsty, you dry for a long time already?

Take a chill pill mate, go flick a bean or something.
If not you'll be posting threads every other day about an "issue"

Or is this a branding you'll like to take on lol..
Btw I'm not cynical just a straight shooter, short sharp and sweet.

sp150
31-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Chill sis, seriously this guys are simply lazy. Trying to get a easy hook up, filtering the nympho with their dicks. And the no. of females here are really little (though increasing) so inevitably ur name is on the list. Law of nature nothing surprising.

Btw my avatar didn't attract any of this nuisance pm lol (not that I want it, pls don't send it to me.)

2centsworth
31-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Btw my avatar didn't attract any of this nuisance pm lol (not that I want it, pls don't send it to me.)

Bro, now 7th month. Don't anyhow talk rubbish. Wait she appears in your dream to ask you out for breakfast at tiffany's. :p

I.m.Jim
31-08-2012, 01:04 AM
TS, honestly this is just a tip of the ice berg. Now you had identified yourself as a gal. You will receive even more indecent propositions.

cheersMike
31-08-2012, 01:21 AM
TS, honestly this is just a tip of the ice berg. Now you had identified yourself as a gal. You will receive even more indecent propositions.

This is so true... everyday will be busy clearing PM:D

Not forgetting more dickie to see:D

asdfghjkl
31-08-2012, 04:11 AM
i also received but its a video of a guy doing pcc... :o

Bodyache
31-08-2012, 06:34 AM
Bro BK

I think all TS wanted was to understand why....but really i cannot even called that exhibitionist....more like trying to score.

Haha exhibitionist are more like me....sucker for outdoor sex!

Well some people have fetish to show off.

Heard of exhibitionism? Lol..

Take a chill pill mate, go flick a bean or something.
If not you'll be posting threads every other day about an "issue"

Or is this a branding you'll like to take on lol..
Btw I'm not cynical just a straight shooter, short sharp and sweet.

Bodyache
31-08-2012, 06:40 AM
[[/B]Maybe setting up a list of assholes which is maintained and updated by sister's encountering. A filtered nick list based on the list can be drawn just to prevent those mails to reach the inbox. However multiple nicks can be use to do the mailings and hence is not a very good method but do served a first layer for newer sis who have no knowledge of the past.

Another way which I think can be done is to propose to boss for an all blocked mailbox function with exceptions to your own preferred list and all the system administrators. This function in which I see does stop mails by undesirable people.:D

Brudder Totally....dun mind me asking....u work for some Regulatory body? Like our garment's typical response... measures that are totally an overkill :-)

Sorry for the pun

Mindy
31-08-2012, 07:30 AM
Bro, now 7th month. Don't anyhow talk rubbish. Wait she appears in your dream to ask you out for breakfast at tiffany's. :p

Thanks for the above little funny post
Appreciate your advice on hungry ghosts

You are indeed a man of great talent
Imagine you are also gentle & galant

Like to see yöu come back here soon
Hopefull you can make it before noon

naturegreen
31-08-2012, 09:16 AM
My sentiment exactly!

Please lah.. this is a sex forum! What do u expect?

Don't tell me that TS is expecting someone to express his love in a love poem! :D

Seriously, if you do not wanna talk or hear about sex or sex-related stuffs, then go to other forum.

P.S. I do not send pics of my dick becos it's just a average size! :p

Yeah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpUV1SCU96c

Mindy
31-08-2012, 09:32 AM

of course i am angsty; imagine if i am dry and thirsty and you show me a picture of a bottle of mineral water? wtf right?

like your idea of branding BK. since u r the king, maybe i can be BoinQueen since both of us are straight talker and keyboard warrior? :D

Chill sis, seriously this guys are simply lazy.

yup, it is a lot easier to just ask, right?

Jim
tip of iceberg as in teaser? I am sure look forward to see what is REALLY down there :D

i also received but its a video of a guy doing pcc...

sister asdfgjkl
can forward to me?

Yeah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpUV1SCU96c

talk only no action? :D

yangguo
31-08-2012, 09:32 AM
[I]Yeah!

Mr Hulk, kumsia for your support. ;)

Mindy
31-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Bro BK

I think all TS wanted was to understand why....but really i cannot even called that exhibitionist....more like trying to score.

Haha exhibitionist are more like me....sucker for outdoor sex!

thanks for clarifying to bro BK. at least someone understand what i am writing about.

bro bodyache
when is your next show? dont forget to jio me! :D

sadlonelyguyer
31-08-2012, 10:26 AM
yawnz. schooola holidays again...

rob_onny
31-08-2012, 10:36 AM
U'r interested meh?? :cool::p
sister asdfgjkl
can forward to me?

BoinKING
31-08-2012, 10:37 AM
of course i am angsty; imagine if i am dry and thirsty and you show me a picture of a bottle of mineral water? wtf right?

like your idea of branding BK. since u r the king, maybe i can be BoinQueen since both of us are straight talker and keyboard warrior? :D

I not keyboard warrior hor.
Am just bored..

U put time put disco I will be there!
Ready for a dance off..:mad::rolleyes::cool:

kenta
31-08-2012, 10:56 AM

what if TS brings along a pair of scissors whenever and where ever she goes.

:D:D

sean69
31-08-2012, 10:57 AM
damn it !!! .. i want to complain that this is a very sexist forum !!!! ..

in all my years here, i have NEVER.. and i repeat, NEVER ... come across a female samstress pm-ing and wanting to show me a picture of her boobs/vaginal!! ..

Mindy,

since you have been insulted by that guy who want to show u his dick.. for the sake of maintaining harmony and balance in this forum, i am willing to be insulted by you ..

will u pm me saying you want to show me a pic of your boobs/vaginal ?? :D

2centsworth
31-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Mindy Twenty eight year old
Come here to read sex info
Hair style short like those in trend
Engineer with a boy friend
Mindy has a Kua Ci Face
She likes sex in discreet place
Many guys have shown Mindy
Photos of their own dickie
Guys say their cocks big like horse
You say cocks small like sea horse

Mindy
31-08-2012, 12:27 PM
yawnz. schooola holidays again...
no wonder some look like sotong kia nia...

U'r interested meh?? :cool:
my mind is open now. u got also?

I not keyboard warrior hor.
Am just bored..

U put time put disco I will be there!
Ready for a dance off..
actually u sound better when u r cool and humorous. like your Mr Fingers humor that i read somewhere, issit Bishan or something?

what if TS brings along a pair of scissors whenever and where ever she goes.

i can do nastier things than that :D

damn it !!! .. i want to complain that this is a very sexist forum !!!! ..

in all my years here, i have NEVER.. and i repeat, NEVER ... come across a female samstress pm-ing and wanting to show me a picture of her boobs/vaginal!! ..

Mindy,

since you have been insulted by that guy who want to show u his dick.. for the sake of maintaining harmony and balance in this forum, i am willing to be insulted by you ..

will u pm me saying you want to show me a pic of your boobs/vaginal ?? :D

the difference is boobs/vaginas r luxury goods whilst dickies are commodity. owners of luxury goods dont fret commoditised items, unless urs is super special. :D

Mindy has a Kua Ci Face

romeo, romeo where art thou? come back quick!!

ah rat
31-08-2012, 12:36 PM
my mind is open now.

Got neh neh to teh :D

BoinKING
31-08-2012, 12:40 PM
no wonder some look like sotong kia nia...

actually u sound better when u r cool and humorous. like your Mr Fingers humor that i read somewhere, issit Bishan or something?

i can do nastier things than that :D

the difference is boobs/vaginas r luxury goods whilst dickies are commodity. owners of luxury goods dont fret commoditised items, unless urs is super special. :D

romeo, romeo where art thou? come back quick!!

Solly im not pretentious.
I like to interact and have fun.

U should just let loose and chill, don't need to maintain a facade. One look and people can tell.

However magic fingers is having another installment tonight and im having part 3 the full therapy tonight.

Tualampa
31-08-2012, 12:56 PM
I believe there are stages to this"sickness".

This guy obviously is in his early stage as he is trying his luck here and there. He got no idea of the "sex" game. He could be a teenager who just had a new fibre connection where accessing porn video and pictures is a breeze.

Looking at porn video and images are passive. He gets bored. He needs interaction. This is the stage he is in! He began his quest to hunt for his prey. Sending out picture of his "kuku" and hope that someone out there is hungry enough to take the bait. But he got no idea that animals of the same gender is interested in his little "kuku". Well may be he found out the hard way. That should take him to the next level.

This level is where the web cam comes in. Interact and confirmation! He needs to be assured that the person sitting on the other side is of a different gender of him. Most of the time he will not succeed. And he found out that there are such web service to satisfy his needs. Cost will be any issue. He does not want to get unwanted attention when the bills arrive. He knows he got to go to the next level.

Now, he is away from his high speed Internet computer. He only uses it to do his "research". Armed with all the information, he expands the hunting ground. He discover places that can satisfy his desire, other then sending his little "kuku" pictures to unwary people. He will begin to understand that you don"t get free lunch everyday. And only the most powerful "weapon" created by mankind can fulfil his wildest dream. That weapon is call money.

Therefore I hope TS can forgive him as we witness a cheongster in the making ;p

ps: pardon my grammar. Also I believe most of us had been thru this stage, if only u dared to admit lol. But I don't remember sending my kuku pic to anyone though haha. I am now a responsible sex maniac and my wife is enjoying it ;p

rob_onny
31-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Your mind is open or your eyes r open huh? ;)
U mean I got hotdog or photo or video huh? :confused:
I surely got a hotdog lah, u want huh?? lol... :D

purepulp
31-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Why dont you get his number, save the picture and post both on fridae.com?

Bodyache
01-09-2012, 03:52 PM
thanks for clarifying to bro BK. at least someone understand what i am writing about.

bro bodyache
when is your next show? dont forget to jio me! :D

Jio? Cannot lah....the thrill of outdoor sex is the spontaniety of it....planning it would spoil the fun sister.....unless u r keen to be part of the whow with me haha!

nuclearkid
01-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Jio? Cannot lah....the thrill of outdoor sex is the spontaniety of it....planning it would spoil the fun sister.....unless u r keen to be part of the whow with me haha!

My gawd, this must be one of the cheesiest pick-up/come-on lines I have ever seen. But thumbs up for the armoured hide. :D

IdontKnow
02-09-2012, 12:04 AM
ALL I CAN SEE IS A ATTENTION-SEEKING WHORE OPENING A THREAD, AND DUMB WHITE KNIGHTS REPLYING. :p:p:p

singlicious
02-09-2012, 01:20 AM
sending out your kuku pics. who knows it might just be fake. lol.

Bodyache
02-09-2012, 02:25 AM
Well well...it takes many many different dicks to make this world a better place...and I am just one of the many....kowtow for the thumbs up!

My gawd, this must be one of the cheesiest pick-up/come-on lines I have ever seen. But thumbs up for the armoured hide. :D

sp150
02-09-2012, 02:30 AM

Lol if breakfast I not scared, she really too captivating lah if appear in my dreams. I'll be so flattered, some more breakfast at Tiffany leh...what are the chances man...heehee :D

I.m.Jim
02-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Mindy has a Kua Ci Face

Dicks are attracted to ladies in here
Many dare to bare, without fear
To those that are proud of their own tool
Mindy has started a thread to boo
To each their own, how long or short
Hopeful they are, of her attention and a shot
I am just here to wish and greet
Its a Sunday now, its time to sleep

Mindy
02-09-2012, 03:55 AM
ALL I CAN SEE IS A ATTENTION-SEEKING WHORE OPENING A THREAD, AND DUMB WHITE KNIGHTS REPLYING.

As a green samster I has been told by seniors that you can get some "fame" and brownie points by starting a thread or flaming other thread starters. I started this thread last week and had been waiting for a post like yours to come in.

We are all appealing to the attention of the eyeballs in SBF. Thank you för your presence and completing my experience here as we are both sides of the same coin. I can't up u now cos I am using a mobile phone to respond to your post. But rest assured I will up you as as soon as I have access to a computer.

<<totally>>
02-09-2012, 07:14 AM

i think she is a sis.:D tio sexposed liao.:D

<<totally>>
02-09-2012, 07:19 AM
[[/B]

Brudder Totally....dun mind me asking....u work for some Regulatory body? Like our garment's typical response... measures that are totally an overkill :-)

Sorry for the pun

Paiseh lah, i working for the other side of the system:( I want to have a complete coverage so no way mails of that type can pass thru.:D

twangsg
02-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Think positive, he probably wants to hook up with you as he found your avatar pic to be pretty. But misguided in his actions....

<<totally>>
02-09-2012, 09:05 AM
2centsworth ah 2centsworth
writing talent he unearth
poem gave to sis mindy
at once become romeo honey
she is shouting where art thou
did you forget to say ciao
tell you better go back quick
will there be a new epic

because photo of dickie
kena scolding like donkey
you see sis give you chance
do not try another stance
sis never say your name
if not confirmed kena flame
better wake up your idea
for sure next time tio fire

2cent become romeo
chop chop come here say hello
with a style of my own
going all out for that throne
a post to show you my iq
with intention to jump queue
for it's time to say goodbye
with a winkle from my eye ;)

novice work in rhymes writing by me. :o

IdontKnow
02-09-2012, 09:38 AM
As a green samster I has been told by seniors that you can get some "fame" and brownie points by starting a thread or flaming other thread starters. I started this thread last week and had been waiting for a post like yours to come in.

We are all appealing to the attention of the eyeballs in SBF. Thank you för your presence and completing my experience here as we are both sides of the same coin. I can't up u now cos I am using a mobile phone to respond to your post. But rest assured I will up you as as soon as I have access to a computer.

HI TS, are you sure we are ALL craving for attention? Or are you the one craving for it by opening a account and posting in an all-male desperado forum with that 100% photoshopped pic of yours?:D:D:D

DareForRAW
02-09-2012, 10:20 AM
i think such person thought all woman interested to look at dickie, or usually they are just exhibitionism, showing those for self satisfaction, no difference with perverts...
just don't need to reply them, cause when u reply means u saw it and that's when they gets more excited, but if u really wanna revenge, maybe u can create a threads telling people all the username whoever sent those to u... :D

WesternHardRod
02-09-2012, 11:11 AM
ALL I CAN SEE IS A ATTENTION-SEEKING WHORE OPENING A THREAD, AND DUMB WHITE KNIGHTS REPLYING. :p:p:p

Ain't u replying too???

MountainTurtle
02-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Hey 2 cents worth I see you always writing poem for ladies I jealous.:(
You don't have a heart and you are not a animal lover but is alright I won't hold it against you. :DInstead in return I write a poem specially dedicated to you. :DHope you love it.

2Centsworth, worth no cents.
All your writings make no sense,
Only ladies do you send.
Why don't you write for the man.
Turtle holding a big big pen.
Writing now to you I send.
Hoping that you understand
What the turtle wrote and meant. :D

Mindy
02-09-2012, 12:40 PM
However magic fingers is having another installment tonight and im having part 3 the full therapy tonight.

u r the most frequent visitor to my thread. thanks for the support. where is your fingers story? put the link here, pls...

I believe there are stages to this"sickness".

This guy obviously is in his early stage as he is trying his luck here and there. He got no idea of the "sex" game. He could be a teenager who just had a new fibre connection where accessing porn video and pictures is a breeze.

Looking at porn video and images are passive. He gets bored. He needs interaction. This is the stage he is in! He began his quest to hunt for his prey. Sending out picture of his "kuku" and hope that someone out there is hungry enough to take the bait. But he got no idea that animals of the same gender is interested in his little "kuku". Well may be he found out the hard way. That should take him to the next level.

This level is where the web cam comes in. Interact and confirmation! He needs to be assured that the person sitting on the other side is of a different gender of him. Most of the time he will not succeed. And he found out that there are such web service to satisfy his needs. Cost will be any issue. He does not want to get unwanted attention when the bills arrive. He knows he got to go to the next level.

Now, he is away from his high speed Internet computer. He only uses it to do his "research". Armed with all the information, he expands the hunting ground. He discover places that can satisfy his desire, other then sending his little "kuku" pictures to unwary people. He will begin to understand that you don"t get free lunch everyday. And only the most powerful "weapon" created by mankind can fulfil his wildest dream. That weapon is call money.

Therefore I hope TS can forgive him as we witness a cheongster in the making ;p

ps: pardon my grammar. Also I believe most of us had been thru this stage, if only u dared to admit lol. But I don't remember sending my kuku pic to anyone though haha. I am now a responsible sex maniac and my wife is enjoying it ;p

i m impressed by your analysis. through it, i can differentiate the boys from the men and the smooth from the awkward here. thanks.

Your mind is open or your eyes r open huh? ;)
U mean I got hotdog or photo or video huh? :confused:
I surely got a hotdog lah, u want huh??

looking forward to see ur hotdog :D

i m keen. place, venue, date & time?

My gawd, this must be one of the cheesiest pick-up/come-on lines I have ever seen. But thumbs up for the armoured hide.

bro nuclearkid, the line is low brow, undeniably. but i m already getting used to it and actually starting to enjoy it. m i going to the dark side? :D

yangguo
02-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Or are you the one craving for it by opening a account and posting in an all-male desperado forum with that 100% photoshopped pic of yours?:D

Bro, I reckon this is the best statement you have made ever since you started posting in this forum! :rolleyes:

Too bad I cannot up your points as I have zapped you before! :D

cataramp
02-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Bro, I reckon this is the best statement you have made ever since you started posting in this forum! :rolleyes:

i LOL-ED at this!!

Mindy
02-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Dicks are attracted to ladies in here
Many dare to bare, without fear
To those that are proud of their own tool
Mindy has started a thread to boo
To each their own, how long or short
Hopeful they are, of her attention and a shot
I am just here to wish and greet
Its a Sunday now, its time to sleep

wow another sbf england gentleman
seems there is one at every mend
thanks for posting & give it a shot
nicely written with some thought

i think she is a sis.:D tio sexposed liao

no problem. there is a lot of 28f with short hair and working as engineer in sg. :D

Think positive, he probably wants to hook up with you as he found your avatar pic to be pretty. But misguided in his actions....

misguided indeed. for the record, the pic in the avatar is not me.

Mindy
02-09-2012, 12:59 PM
2centsworth ah 2centsworth
writing talent he unearth
poem gave to sis mindy
at once become romeo honey
she is shouting where art thou
did you forget to say ciao
tell you better go back quick
will there be a new epic

because photo of dickie
kena scolding like donkey
you see sis give you chance
do not try another stance
sis never say your name
if not confirmed kena flame
better wake up your idea
for sure next time tio fire

2cent become romeo
chop chop come here say hello
with a style of my own
going all out for that throne
a post to show you my iq
with intention to jump queue
for it's time to say goodbye
with a winkle from my eye ;)

novice work in rhymes writing by me. :o

impressive and funny, bro totally
u all write poem like very easy
u sure serve notice to 2centworth
the undisputable romeo of sbf girls
with you breathing down his neck
he sure got to ramp up his deck
with I.M.Jim in the waiting
things r sure going to get exciting

Mindy
02-09-2012, 01:08 PM
HI TS, are you sure we are ALL craving for attention? Or are you the one craving for it by opening a account and posting in an all-male desperado forum with that 100% photoshopped pic of yours?:D:D:D

bro idontknow
i can see u r quite adamant in putting your point across. i can accept and respect that. hope u get your three minutes of "fame" here.

i already upz u. so u r one lesser negative now compare to eight hours ago. i appeal to readers of my thread not to zap bro idontknow as zapping will only increase his FAME for notoriety. peace to all.

Mindy
02-09-2012, 01:11 PM

You can pass your point to me lol *blushing*

i LOL-ED at this!!

If can, up his point so he will be less negative in future.

Thanks for the support, bro cataramp and yangguo. PLease leave bro idontknow alone.

mountainTiger
02-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Hey 2 cents worth I see you always writing poem for ladies

2Centsworth, worth no cents.
All your writings make no sense,
Only ladies do you send.
Why don't you write for the man.
Turtle holding a big big pen.
Writing now to you I send.
Hoping that you understand
What the turtle wrote and meant. :D

Wah my turtle so talented. MUACKS MUACKS blow kisses

:D

<<totally>>
02-09-2012, 02:06 PM
impressive and funny, bro totally
u all write poem like very easy
u sure serve notice to 2centworth
the undisputable romeo of sbf girls
with you breathing down his neck
he sure got to ramp up his deck
with I.M.Jim in the waiting
things r sure going to get exciting

thks, but I anyhow ham tam one lah, keke
I BTC one leh...aka CAB My ang mo is one piece one piece one. I just flaunting around in search for that extra notice. :D

Bro 2cent is a trend starter so my respect to him is there at all times.

To add some fun for the readers of the thread and TS, writing a poem to illustrate a mini competition appear appealing to me. Din expect bro JIM also into that mood joining us, which is definitely making things look really hot.

苗条淑女 君子好逑

yangguo
02-09-2012, 02:15 PM

To add some fun for the readers of the thread and TS, writing a poem to illustrate a mini competition appear appealing to me. Din expect bro JIM also into that mood joining us, which is definitely making things look really hot.

Wow.. the plot is becoming like "三国志"! :D

DO_YOU_BJ
02-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Mindy has a Kua Ci Face

I tot u said ur FRIEND leaving this forum n never coming back again??????:rolleyes:
Now come back wif a new identity after a 8 day break ah?
Remember i told u not possible one????
The poem was a giveaway fyi :D

DO_YOU_BJ
02-09-2012, 02:44 PM

Pls complete ur sentence.
It's only a 50k seeking sugar baby
Failed seeking sugar daddy
Creating a new nick only to be exposed as the same person
Coming out to get attn again by creating this new nick la:rolleyes:

Mindy
02-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Wah my turtle so talented. MUACKS MUACKS blow kisses

u no jealous sister? salute u for your big square (dafang) type!

thks, but I anyhow ham tam one lah, keke
I BTC one leh...aka CAB My ang mo is one piece one piece one. I just flaunting around in search for that extra notice. :D

苗条淑女 君子好逑

i cant wait to see ur post when u r serious. thanks for adding a little bit of zink to the reading pleasure here.

Wow.. the plot is becoming like "三国志"!

poem & now chinese classic? where is bro zhugeliang? :D

Pls complete ur sentence.
It's only a 50k seeking sugar baby
Failed seeking sugar daddy
Creating a new nick only to be exposed as the same person
Coming out to get attn again by creating this new nick la

thanks bro for dropping. i dont know the history of this troll. best to just leave them alone. peace to all.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-09-2012, 03:24 PM
thanks bro for dropping.
Tks for ur warmest welum, the pleasure is all mine;)
i dont know the history of this troll.
This statement sounds very familiar,
I cud hv sworn i heard it before somewhere
best to just leave them alone.
I hope I'm not being too sensitive, but is this a threat?
peace to all.
Yes, peace to all unless the peace is deliberately disturbed again ya:D

Mindy
02-09-2012, 03:35 PM
I hope I'm not being too sensitive, but is this a threat?

No it is not a threat. I just dont like to engage troll and derail my own thread with frivolous argument that is going no way.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-09-2012, 03:44 PM
No it is not a threat. I just dont like to engage troll and derail my own thread with frivolous argument that is going no way.
Ah good good, so i misunderstood.
My humblest apologeez :p
I will reply ur PM here, dun like all these sneaky activities
i dont understand ur post. what are you trying to say?

I tot u said ur FRIEND leaving this forum n never coming back again??????
Now come back wif a new identity after a 8 day break ah?
Remember i told u not possible one????
The poem was a giveaway fyi
Go ask ur fren:D

Lastly, dun reply me liao pls, else I am obligated to reply.
Cos I am leaving this thread n also, I was brought up differently ma :cool:

mountainTiger
02-09-2012, 08:52 PM
u no jealous sister? salute u for your big square (dafang) type! .

sis, can u translate into animal language me cannot decipher what u meant :confused:

Trinitrophenol
03-09-2012, 04:17 PM

Be nice . -points for you :cool:

watanabe88
03-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Mindy
still accepting pic? See your pm.

acidicavex
03-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Wah this thread is Rollin and rolling just on a topic on indecent kuku exposure..... I wonder is the male or males that do the indecent exposure get equally UPz??

ApaApoApa
03-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Mindy has a Kua Ci Face

SIAO EH. :D siang ka swee? ladyrain arsi mindy? siang ka dua liap?:eek:

Mindy
04-09-2012, 03:12 PM

sorry, i dont know what you are talking about. i dont know ladyrain.

Mindy
04-09-2012, 03:31 PM
i was directed by a bro to the real dickie thread in SBF. the link is here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=307031).

it was an eye opener and i think i had overreacted with my initial reaction. but i have no regret. i am happy to know you all better by your postings. i take all the negatives and positives in my stride.

sean69
04-09-2012, 04:01 PM
i was directed by a bro to the real dickie thread in SBF. the link is here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=307031).

it was an eye opener and i think i had overreacted with my initial reaction. but i have no regret. i am happy to know you all better by your postings. i take all the negatives and positives in my stride.

i think most of us prefers it if you take our .. *ahem* .. in your hand .. :p

superoy
04-09-2012, 04:17 PM
hahaha

so hillarious

Mindy
04-09-2012, 04:23 PM
i think most of us prefers it if you take our .. *ahem* .. in your hand .. :p

ya...your money. in big note please :D

hahaha

so hillarious

u also very funny, master sing yeh!!

SexIsTheBest
04-09-2012, 06:27 PM
maybe he gets cheap thrill out of exposing himself, like a flasher kinda thingy.

mountainTiger
05-09-2012, 09:28 AM

Sis, you still have not respond to my post :( very rude you know? Quick,faster reply instead of crying for attention and proof that you are innocent here.

<<totally>>
05-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Sis, you still have not respond to my post :( very rude you know? Quick,faster reply instead of crying for attention and proof that you are innocent here.

Aiyo, people do not have to reply to every post one. I reply you this post, do not mean I have to reply you your next post. I feel that demanding a reply is a lot ruder than not replying you. So any rights also become no rights.:rolleyes:

Most importantly is the content of the post that you put up whether the intended reader get what are you saying? If I am the reader and I ended up with WTF written all over my face. U think you will get any answers to the post.

Here I am to give the attention you seek. :D

<<totally>>
05-09-2012, 10:39 AM

siao ah= mad ah
siang ka swee?= who is prettier?
ladyrain arsi mindy?= ladyrain or mindy?
siang ka dua liap?= who has bigger titties?

I read a couple of times before figuring out....

Ladyrain if I am not wrong should be
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=511640

Both also never see before so unable to give a reply. Use see one, accuracy might not be there. :D

Sen5eS
05-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Think your appropriate response would be :

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MINE ?"

Black619
20-10-2012, 11:02 AM
why making such a big fuss over it. this a sex forum. u like, u see. u don't like then just delete. simple mah